Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Jae had been very close to physically coming into contact with Hiyato, a plan that would have carried out perfectly. Unfortunately for her, Hiyato had indeed been holding back. Hakkeshō Kaiten! As soon as she heard that, Jae closed her eyes, knowing fool well that she was going to hurt in the next few seconds. She covered her face by crossing her arms and curling in on herself a little. The blades bit into her exposed flesh, leaving thin cuts on her arm that bleed slowly. She was expelled from the area around him, flung back rather forcefully by the defensive power he spun. Jae's clones were quick to act, however, catching her as she flew back. They took the blunt of the blow, dispersing in a spray of water. She was left lying on her back, moving to her right side so that she could return the air to her lungs. Jae's limbs locked for a moment, the pain pulsing for a moment. She cringed, getting to her feet despite her discomfort.

Righting herself, she placed her hands on her knees, still taking in hard draws of air for her empty lungs.
"I knew it. You couldn't be a Hyuuga without knowing that move." Jae looked up at him, narrowing her eyes. Moving her cut up arm to her face, she continued to glare at him, licking on of the wounds that was bleeding lazily. Swine. You knew I was looking to draw this out and you hid it! Feeling a little better, she stood straight again, taking a defensive pose. Maybe activating her bloodline would be appropriate now. Jae hesitated. She wanted to use her bloodline against her own clan, not another clan. Still, she didn't want to lose. Holding her palm out, Jae channeled her chakra into her hand. Blood began to seep through her pours, pooling in her hand, the blood from the wounds on her arm trekked upwards as well to collect.

The blood she was excreting from her body began to rise in a sort of crimson liquid tendril. Then it began to split, blobs forming, the size of large BB's. When she had a good two dozen, she changed their shape. They flattened out around the edges giving them a sharp circular shape. Jae then made two hand signals, releasing her chakra and Fuuton element. Grasping her wrist, she kept her index finger up, controlling the wind that now supported the airborne Blood Drops. Tilting her index finger forward, she pointed at Hiyato, the BB's reacting and shooting at him in a cluster. It resembled a swarm of Bee's almost. They darted at Hiyato, aiming for any body part they could reach.

[225 - 10 : 215]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:05 pm
User Image

Hiyato Hyuuga
Hidden Leaf || Genin || Hyuuga Clan || Bloodline

[ Chakra Pool :: 190 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 190 ]

User Image

Hiyato stopped spinning the moment she was thrown back, but she recovered faster than he thought she would. He smiled at her when she said what she did. "I thought my eyes alone would be enough proof..." he stated as he than saw her stand up and begin to us some jutsu he hadn't seen before. "Don't get cocky..." he said to her

Just than she used her own blood to create BB shaped beads that fired at him. Hiyato himself was a bit surprised, but did not lose focus. And as quickly as he could, he move to the left but just as he moved the cluster hit inward and then shot out like an explosion sending BB's at him cutting his arm, leg, and a few cuts on his face. "Damn, I had not time to start another spin..." he said to himself as he did a back flip to recover and land on his feet, stopping about 10 if not 12 yards from her on her right. Blood tickled down the cut on his left arm, right leg,and a few cuts on his cheek. His cloth where a bit torn from the attack. "My eyes see everything, I have no blindspot..." he said trying to intimidate her.

"You're good..." Hiyato said to her with as he than darted forward straight at her. "But I'm going to make this battle turn to my advantage!" he shouted as his eyes still activated were dead set upon her.

[ Nice move.... (> * w *)> but this battle is far from over ]

User Image

User Image "I Will Create A Path Of Peace In All Nations..." User Image

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Her blood drops had worked a lot better than she had initially expected. He backed off a little ways to her right, Hiyato saying something about not having a blind spot. Jae scoffed, striking a nonchalant pose, her left hand resting on her left hip. "If you see all, how come you couldn't avoid my attack?" She asked him, not really intending for him to answer her. After complimenting her, he charged straight at her. Finally, he was acknowledging her skills. Jae made her hand signals and once again, two clones were produced out of the water that surrounded the field. Backing up to put distance between herself and Hiyato, Jae sent her clones forward. Both of her imitation selves made hang signals. "Water Shuriken!" They both said in unison. In a flurry of foam, water shot upwards from around them as they charged, flying straight for Hiyato. As they got closer to him they assumed the shape of Shuriken. The clone on the right followed closely after the Shuriken barrage, the other hanging back while Jae made sure to keep enough distance between herself and Hiyato. She did not want to come into close contact with him. This was a battle best dealt with at a far range.

[ 215 : -30 : 185]

[ooc: You bet your ars it's far from over >:0 XD Sorry for the late reply]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image

Keshin Kaguya

Jounin/ Bone Demon/ Taijutsu

Keshin walked into the fields as he ignores the two genin fighting finding a qiuet place as he focuses on himself. As he sat there his hands began to form handsigns over and over again as he began to feel the chakra well up in him. Soon he found himself doing more and more handsigns know full well that he would become stronger.

[1/10]

As he continued to meditate his hand began to move in a more rapid pace forming different handsigns faster and faster. While meditating he began to say the names of each handsign he was doing as his hands slowed down so he didn’t confuse himself. Finally being at peace he felt the chakra rise inside of him.

[2/10]

Being a Kyuga most of the handsigns he knew were related to bone jutsus that he had studyed over the years. Soon he found himself learning handsigns that he didnt even know he knew for Doton and even some Fuuton jutsus. Not long after he began saying the names of the signs did his hands begin to pick up speed.

[3/10]

Slowly yet steadily his hand began to move quicker with each handsign he formed. Feeling the chakra build even higher he knew that he could become an even strong ninja than his father was. Suddenly he felt a rush of chakra consume him as his hands no longer were able to be seen as he ran through every sign.

[4/10]

Not knowing his body was doing this Keshin found himself filled with power strength and even intelligence. Most ninjas wouldn’t know what to do with the power he felt but he was strong smart and cunning he could master it. As his hands moved a blur he began to allow the chakra to fil him even more.

[5/10 Chakra training 1 done]

Moving faster and faster in the silence of the oasis he found himself at ease with his body. The chakra filled him and soon he felt it becoming a part of him infusing him with more power and strength. His hands began to slow as he smiled in his meditation.

[6/10]

Then without warning his hand picked up speed once again as he felt another rush of chakra in his body. This was so exciting he could feel power surge through him filling him with stamina and strength. He felt his legs nimber up a bit as the chakra flowed through him.

[7/10]

Keshin let the chakra take control as he did what he should naturally do welcome it. It wasn't long after that he found himself saying the signs almost as fast as his hand can form them. He knew that this power was great and that he would become a great shinobi one day.

[8/10]

Slowing his hands to a stop he felt the chakra that had once over filled him become a part of him as he siled and opened his eyes. He knew right then that he was stroner than most Jounin were and that made his already big head grow more. Standing he began to jump about feeling lighter than he was before.

[9/10]

Gathering his things Keshin turned to the exit as he needed to begin his training now. He only knew of one
of his weaknesses now and that was something he would keep to himself. Not looking back he left the oasis almost as fast as he had arrived yet it had seemed like he had been there forever.

[10/10 Chakra training 2 done]  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image

Keshin Kaguya

Keshin walked back to the forest and sighed as he sat back down where he had before and closed his eyes. Breathing slowly he begins to move his hands as before slowly at first. It wasnt long before his hands were moving faster and faster.

[1/11]

Breathing slow he move his hands at a quick speed as he begins to speak their names. As the names and the signs become as one his concetrates on the powerful chakra flow he feels surging through his body. Surpressing it he attempts to control it as if it was his own.

[2/11]

Felling the power surpress easier than last time he smiles as he makes it his own as his hands moves like a blur. No longer speaking the name he breathe slowly again as he thinks to himself. Maybe its time he made a squad

[3/11]

His breathing slow and steady as his hands begin to slow down as he smiles having surpressed that chakra. He doesnt stop moving his hands as his smile fades. If he did it once twice should be easy enough.

[4/11] Chakra training 1 done

Moving his hands like earlier he breathes clearly as he feels another surge of power rise in him as his chakra becomes visable. He concitraites hard on the energy as his hands move faster and faster with each time. Listining to the noises around him he calms himself down more than he already was.

[5/11]

His hands slow down as the move more like winds as he feels the power begining to supress itself as he smiles. He begins to speak the words as his hands pick up speed. Keshin become greatly more fluid in his hand motions as he smiles again.

[6/11]

Opening his eyes he smiles devilishly as he veiw the world in a new light as he feels stronger. Knowing the power he has surpressed has turned into chakra he turns and looks at the next training scroll. He reads it slowly and chuckles.

[7/11]

He was gonna be the strongest there was every and no matter who faced him he knew he wouldnt loose. Standing he stretched a little bit as he yawned slowly having groan bored with this but he knew he must do it.
Sitting back down he closes his eyes again and breathes slowly.

[8/11] Chakra training 2 done

Conintrating he breathes slowly as he lets his body completely relax as he begins to channel his chakra troughout his body to as he moves it to his right hands index finger. Holding it there for a few momments he smiles as he decides to test his skill. After ten minutes he smiles as the chakra was still there.

[9/11]

Moving the chakra to his left index finger he holds it there as well as he smiles. After a good ten miutes he moves the chakra to his abdomen and hold it there as well. Being a much bigger area he holds it there longer as an hour passes him by.

[10/11]

After that he smiled as he was onfident that he could hold his chakra basically anywhere as he stands wiping the sweat from his brow. Now it was time to do some training. he thought as he smiled and turned to leave as he saw that the two genin were still fighting. He yawed as they didnt impress him at all and left.

[11/11] Chakra training 3 done  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:39 pm
digital m u f f i n s

User Image

Hiyato Hyuuga

[ Chakra Pool :: 190 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 190 ]

User Image

Hiyato smiled at he was running at her. "Simple, I was dizzy from the spin!" he shouted as he was running at her. It was a lame excuse to say, but logical based upon when he done none to less. It was very stupid and simple sounding thought. For him it was good enough.

As she made the two clones and then fired Water projectiles at him again he smiled. "Well time to get serious!" Hiyato shouted as he Avoided the Water Shurikens that would cause the most damage my using his Byakugan to see openings, yet some still cut and ripped his clothing a bit as he came very close to him. Some every slightly cut him as he just avoided them. Hiyato continued forward and thrown his chained blade at the first clone in an attempt to destroy it or get it out of his way as he still went straight at his fellow Genin. "You're really good, but you have to do much better than that to keep your distance from him!" he shouted.

[ Sorry for the really late reply > w < ]

User Image

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade continued to happily watch the fight. her tail swayed calmly now and her eyes would occasionally shut from the urges to nap. Her attention was stolen though once a tall dark stranger approached the field. She couldnt help but hiss as he walked by, but seeing as her poised no threat, Shade calmed down and adverted her eyes away from him. She watched Jae and gulped. She was such a scary opponent. Shade knew that she didnt stand a chance against her.

Of when purity bites back.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Jae smirked. Fine.. She made a few familiar hand signals and stretched her hand out, the water once again rising to her call. She latched onto the handle and yanked hard, the whip forming on it's own. One of her clones took the blade he swung around in the stomach, disappearing in a dispersion of water. Her last clone drew back, it digging into a small pouch at it's hip. The kunai it held onto was raised to her chest. "All I need is for him to be a little distracted." Jae said to her clone, who nodded in response. Jae readied her whip, her clone charging forward, pink hair whipping out behind her. She jumped forward, closing the gap between Hiyato and herself a lot more quickly than just blatantly charging. The clone swung down the kunai at the same time, not aiming for anything particular. From behind the clone, Jae lashed forward with her arm, the water whip following in procession. The tip snaked through the air, aiming for the base of his chain where chain fused with the sickle looking blade.

[185 : -10 : 175]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image

Hiyato Hyuuga

[ Chakra Pool :: 190 ] - [ 20 ] = [ 170 ]

User Image

Hiyato stopped dead in his tracks when his tracks when his opponent came at him. He was rather surprised be her change in tactics. "Damn, I really hate this..." he said to himself was he stopped suddenly began to spin clockwise again. "Hakkeshō Kaiten [ Eight Trigrams: Heavenly Spin ]!" he shouted as he spun and released chakra out of all [ 64 ] of his chakra points. The dome was the same as the last one [ 3 ] yards. And as he spun he held on to his chained blade as he spun.

After this I will follow up with my strongest technique..., he thought to himself as he was spinning. This battle was going back and forth and now he wanted to make it one sided and show this girl that though he maybe a late bloomer, he still has the skills of any shinobi.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Of course he would spin. I hope you get dizzy.. She thought darkly as he whip was fended off by the spin. Her one clone was flung back, returning to the liquid state it had originally been. Jae backed up, using the whip to fend off the more immediate danger, his stupid weapon. She could tell it was about time for each of them to dish out the last of their tricks. This little spar was carrying out too long. Before long it would just be decided by whoever held onto the most Chakra. She didn't want that kind of loss or victory. Summoning two clones once more, she looked at both of them, already getting a sense of what she needed them to do for her. "Pitch me in the air. I am going to break his defense. I need you guys to immobilize that chain." Of course, she made it sound easy but there really was no other choice. Tactics. This was something she was good at. That and her acute observational skills had allowed her to really take in everything. As Hiyato spun, he was using that momentum to spin his chain. If she stopped the rotation, she stopped the chain. That would leave her girls enough time to disarm him or further halt his chain usage. Jae took a good stride away from her clones who stood guard before her. Running at them she used the first clone to frog leap over, sending her into the air. The second clone followed it up by grabbing her arm and swinging her around once before pitching her even higher up. Jae was over Hiyato now, looking down at him and falling to the ground. If I can crack that defense somehow... Holding out her arm and supporting it by cupping her wrist with her free hand, the center of it began to glow an eerie red color. All at once red beams shot out of her hand, crystallizing as they came out and forming long, thick needles of her own blood. The procession was rapid, Jae producing dozen and dozens of them, all aimed at him and his defensive bubble. The closer she fell towards the barrier Hiyato was producing, the more force she was exerting and the more force she felt pushing against her. It kept her suspended for a few moments. Her clones stood on either side of Hiyato, waiting for the right moment.

[175 : - 20 : 155 ]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image

Hiyato Hyuuga

[ Chakra Pool :: 170 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 170 ]

User Image

Hiyato could see and feel her needles hitting against his dome. 'Damn my spin is almost over..." he said to himself just as a round of needles hit his dome and it deflected them the barrier faded. "Damn!' was the only word out of his mouth as he stopped his spin and jumped back, but was still cut by a few of the needles that rained down at him. But her needles continued to fall and hit his chain that he was attempting to pull back with him. "So you were aiming for my weapon the entire time." Hiyato said as he was annoyed for a few moments but quickly came back and focused upon his opponent and her clones.

Hiyato's blade and some of his chain was pinned down by needles close to where his Rotation was performed, yet he still had the other end. If he pulled it and tried to get it back, his opponent and her clones could get to him before could get the blade part of his weapon in his hands to fight close range with. But if he let it go he would be at a bigger disadvantage all together. "....." Hiyato at this point was silent as he was thinking and watching his opponent and her clones closely with his Byakugan. He was analyzing the current situation and everything he could see around him. Hiyato than inhaled then exhaled a deep breath.

"This is going to pain me but...." he said as he dropped the end of the chained blade that he had in his hand and looked at her more seriously. "I'm going to show you how fearsome the Eight Trigrams can really be..." he stated as he than assumed the Gentle Fist stance and now just waited for her to make a move.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Her clones took the chain in their possession, falling back and guarding it between the both of them in case he tried to get it back. Jae touched ground after having luckily won the battle with his defensive barrier. She was panting now, sweat accumulating on her forehead. That had taken a lot out of her. Bloodlines were funny like that. The moment you used them you felt as if you had gone through a whole precision of Jutsu. "Of course." She answered him, wiping her forehead with her arm. It stung a little, some of the cuts still very much open. Now it had come down to this. The eight trigrams. Jae had the unfortunate pleasure of coming a little too close to getting nailed by it the last time she had sparred with a Hyuuga. This was the whole reason she had called Hiyato out to begin with. She wanted to train against the best of the different clans, to mark a name for herself in her own clan with her accomplishments. Of course, she had to win. There was no other option for her. If she couldn't beat him she was a far cry from becoming the best amongst her own clansmen. Still huffing a little, she tried her best to relax. There was no point in freaking out now. Circling him, Jae watched him closely. She did not have a Byakugan but that didn't mean she learn something from his movements. That rigid stance alone said he was poised for the strike. Was he waiting for her?

Most likely that was the case. Her next move had to be one thought over very, very carefully. There was only one thing she could think to do. It was going to be very risky for her. Stopping, she took a deep breath and forced chakra into her right hand. Her arm tingled as it lost some of it's feeling. Painfully, Jae summoned the Crimson blade renounced in her clan. The deep red color of the blade itself swallowing the light that shown off of it. This gave it a dull looking color. She couldn't run him through with the blade but if she could point it at a position where it would have spelled doom for him if they had actually been in a fight then she would be the victor. Jae charged at him, already expecting the need to ready herself for his barrage. This was it. If she couldn't pull it off with her next move there was nothing else she could do to stop a Hyuuga other than tire him out.

[155: -20 : 135]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image

Keshin Kaguya

Keshin entered the fields again and sighed as he saw the two genin fighting still. He crouched next to a tree as he pulled out a small note book and took notes on how they fought as his eyes roamed over to the girl who growled at him as focused on her trying to see if he can get a reaction out of her. His eyes seemed to stare deeply into her soul as they were hard and somewhat cold.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade felt a gaze and looked over at the creepy guy again. he was staring right at her now! She shuddered and the ears on her hood lowered.
"What are you looking at, Flappy!" she attempted to sound scary but just couldnt quite do it. Being the fool that she is though, Shade stood up and started walking right towards him. she sat down a couple feet away and curled her tail around her legs,
"Your scary~nyah! i bet you eat babies!"

Of when purity bites back.

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image

Keshin Kaguya

Keshin smirked at her comment as he lowered his eyes to writte something really quick before he looked back at her and winked as he placed the book down and finally spoke. His voice deep yet smooth almost as if his voice was meant for hypnotism but it wasnt, You dont have to worry about me young one i am just observing the genin fighting. Im looking to form a squad and trying to pick the lucky genin to be in it. If I may ask what is you class? He picks up his notebook once again and trys to smile warmly.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff