Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:02 am
|| OoC || Haseo... I'll advise you to read over your profile. You are no longer a member of Kumogakure due to inactivity. Raimundo the conversation and argument you just had with his character is dismissed and never happened. Thank you ||

Green hues stared into the Mizukage soul as the female stood before Kimiko. Thoughts traveled on the past problem that happened in Konoha. To threatening the village entirely. The problem had to be major. Kimiko glance over to her cousin Septima. She traveled to Konoha during them moment and she couldn't help but think her cousin had knowledge of problem. Though she didn't want to place her family in attention. Mentally leaving herself a note, Kimiko sight returned to the Mizukage as she spoke. Listening to her words completely, Kimiko thought for a mere second. Trying to be reasonable though hidden, Kimiko found her thoughts and replied. " I cannot jeopardize Kumogakure with an alliance with Mizugakure. My ties with Konoha aren't thick though they believe we are thus sending information of the problem with your village. I will not place my village between either of you and risk my shinobi's life. Fix your problems and then report back to me if you still wish for an alliance. " Kimiko face never ceased its none emotionless expression to the Mizukage. Though the female partly lied in her words, Kimiko pictured it to be the best.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

♦❄♦❄♦"Consider Your Life Gone!"♦❄♦❄♦

Kiri heard what the kage said annoyed she clinged her fist beside her trying to hide it as she thought *these stuck up ninja just because they think they are superior they mean to turn away our alliance this was the second time and it is not going well* she thought stepping forward and saying some thing to her kage "My lady we should leave if they are not willing to be our ally we shouldn't try and negotiate with them at this time" she said holding back her true personality she would have snarled at the kage and told them to there face that they are unworthy of our alliance any way but she held that in kiri was a self centered girl after all as she waited for her kages response

♦❄♦❄♦"..The Violet Snowflake.."♦❄♦❄♦

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Darkness Encircles life until the brink of death

Akira had listened to the entire conversation through the wall up until now. Silently, Akira let himself into the room. He looked directly at his Kage and bowed. Then turning to the Raikage, he bowed again. "I am sorry, Mizukage-sama, but this conversation isn't going as planned." He said to the Mizukage. He then stepped towards the Raikage, but kneeling this time for a moment. "Lady Kimiko, Grand Raikage of the Hidden Cloud Village.I implore you to consider this Alliance. The Mist and the Cloud could be valuable allies. I speak myself as an Ex-Member of the Hidden Leaf that they are not what they once were, proud and worthy. I speak as not an average ninja." Akira paused, his hand going to his mask. "I speak as a member of the Hyuuga Clan." He said, looking up, with his enticing white eyes.

My eyes will guide me until the end

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:28 pm
Did that female just take Kimiko words harshly? Lime green hues caught the female hand tighten as Kimiko denied the Mizukage request. Luckily Kimiko didn't take her actions as a treat. Placing her attention of the smell female. Thoughts alone couldn't compared to what Kimiko desired upon this female. However, she never showed her dislike. Reading her lips as she spoke to the Mizukage, her orbs of green essence just ceased from sight as she took a mental sigh. Annoying this child were. Hearing words of another, Kimiko sight returned and laid upon the shinobi of Mizu who guarded her office doors. It seemed he was passionate with this return. Usually Kimiko couldn't reply to children though his kind words grant him the honor to be one of few. However, she didn't speak to him. Returning her attention of the Mizukage, she spoke. "I am only considering the protection of my village. If I accept your request and create an alliance. Though it would be useful. If Konoha starts a war with Mizugakure. Surely you would ask for help at a given time. This would bring my shinobi's in jeopardy as well as making Kumogakure, Konoha new foe. I cannot cause my village future damage that may proceed. This is why I tell you. Fix your issue with Konoha and then return back with your request. I shouldn't see a reason why accepting. " Kimiko left her words as they were. A tone of royalty she usually spoke in as her eyes stared into the Mizugakure lightly. Still she look with her emotionless features.

Sanjii9227

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

Doku tilted her head downwards, starign at the ground. Shot down once more. Then she heard Akira practically beg the Raikage to take the alliance. After hearing what the Raikage had to say, she sighed. Then, she looked at the girl wit blue hair. Oh how she adored her. If it wasn't against the law, she'd kidnap the girl and make her in to.. something along the lines of a pet. Then, she looked up at the Raikage. "If you want to make an alliance with us, then I need a favor. Seeing how the Hokage won't allow a Kirigakure-nin to step on their soil, do you think you or one of your shinobi could follow through and deliver them a message?" The Mizukage asked with a smile.

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:16 pm
Such depression stood in one room. Though Kimiko was rather good feeling at the moment. The troubles Kirigakure seemed to be having. It could sadden any soul though Kumogakure members kept Kimiko in good spirit. They had to understand that her decision wasn't personal. Never leaving sight of the Mizukage, Kimiko heard her words welly and her reply were already in thought. " Have you, yourself spoke with the Hokage? I will not leave my village unless reasons are high enough for me too. However, the most I will do with sending one of mine is gather knowledge of the problem. Though I rather you take clear your own problems. Kumogakure is no messenger bird. " Though her last few words may seem rude. Kimiko meant it not. However her words were true. The problem was between Kirigakure and Konoha. Kumogakure laid no where between.

Sanjii9227

S1sterfister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
||CHUUNIN||ORIGAMI NO DARA||TEKINA NO IKARI||x||
||Chakra: 200||
||Battle Hymn||

The navy orbs that gazed into the Raikage's audience assumed a hardened light. Aurelio took his hands from his pockets as he listened to how the conversation between the Mizukage and Raikage progressed. And he was not satisfied with it. He stared down the protesting woman that attempted to appeal to his leader. It pained him as it was not an act befitting of a commander of one of the great nations. He gave a sideways glance towards his own commander with curiosity. Why not? Kumogakure shall fear not betrayal for we are strong in numbers and skill. Yet if our nation was assaulted while completely neutral, we should surely crumble underneath the banded nations. When Kimiko was finished, Aurelio bent towards the side of his Raikage's head, hand directing his words into her ear with such gentle malice, that one could not help but feel perturbed.

"Milady, let us take advantage of this." Aurelio looked at the Mizukage as he spoke. His lips were mere millimeters from her ear, moving so subtly as if whispering light incantations into a frail being. His voice was tender, yet his words contrasted his tone of voice. "We cannot remain in our isolationist attitudes forever. We would be asking for trouble. Fatti degli amici che sono nemici..." He stood, resting his eyes upon his Raikage. He could hold his gaze for no longer than a few moments, at which point his eyes swiveled to the unlawful papers that scattered across her desk.

"With all do respect, Miss Raikage, alliances are power." He looked at the Mizukage with narrowed eyes, his face more or less unreadable. "Even a joint alliance could be beneficial..." Yes... Had we made an alliance with Kirigakure, who had made an alliance with Konohagakure, we would be connected without even any direct relation with the latter. In the case that Konohagakure attacks, Kirigakure would have to remain neutral. That is where a third-party alliance may even come in handy.

No. That's going too far. A small smile crept onto his face. Perhaps Kimiko would agree to as much. Aurelio didn't expect her to: beggars can't be choosers.

((Hint, hint, HINT! Raikage-samaaaa~! >///<;; ))

---

I am currently with ||The Raikage and... others||
I'm feeling ||good humored...||
My condition is ||Perfect||
What's on my mind... ||An alliance...? Hm...||

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:31 pm
Thoughts alone couldn't tell the tale of Kimiko anger at the moment. Eyes slightly widen as her annoyance heighten. Were her words not law? Aurelio should understood as her guardian that she perform each action for reasons. Never would she waste life on mindless actions. Kimiko already calculated her thoughts on these matter. As he spoke quietly, her head swiftly moved away in an annoyance manner. Kimiko hoped the boy remain seen but not heard from her movement alone but he continued to speak and this time aloud. " Are you defying my word? " Now her anger was shown. A tone of god nearly as her eyes narrowed sharply on Aurelio presence. " I given the Mizukage my reasons clearly. They are not chosen to be harsh or disrespectful. As a Kage, she stood answer my reasons well. Though I will not have one of my member speak against my word. Be still child before I remove your tongue to end such speech! " Kimiko essence spread about her office nearly as stream. Her true personality shown in the pubic of others heighten her annoyance as she just stared devilish on Aurelio. Trying to keep her composure, she lifted from her seat upon the desk and swayed around until she stood at her chair. Taken a seat, eyes became ceased from the world as she just sighed.

Sanjii9227

S1sterfister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
||Battle Hymn||

Aurelio listened calmly to his leaders speech. No, he was not surprised at her outrage. He'd have expected as much. He let out a soft sigh and closed his eyes in defeat. "I meant no disrespect." He repeated evenly as Kimiko swiveled in her chair. "It was a mite option. Should you not be satisfied with such, then I shall have no objection." He tried to look thoughtful as he reflected on her words. It was not in his nature to comply, but changes must be made if he were to remain unscathed from this conversation. "As your mere humble guardian, I apologize for my impudence." He muttered, bowing slightly in recognition. His face, however, was not quite as solemn as his words. A wide smile crossed his face in satisfaction, for such was the resolve of his village leader. Much to his begrudging logic, it is a quality that may prove beneficial in the future if indeed Kimiko thought for only the favor of Kumogakure. "If that is your final judgement, than so it shall be."

---

I am currently with ||The Raikage and... others||
I'm feeling ||good humored...||
What's on my mind... ||An alliance...? Hm...||

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

Doku sighed, and turned. She began to walk away, without speaking a word. She had a smile on her face however.

(Let's Go.)

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

Zombie Swagger

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

♦❄♦❄♦"Consider Your Life Gone!"♦❄♦❄♦

kiri nodded as she left with her kage "guess things didnt work out to well" she said to her self leaving the office

♦❄♦❄♦"..The Violet Snowflake.."♦❄♦❄♦

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Darkness Encircles life until the brink of death

Akira was the last to leave , but before doing so, he reached into his pack and lay a single, white rose on the Raikage's desk. Bowing once, he receded into a shadow and disappeared, following his Kage. He would attempt to forge a relationship between Mist and Cloud, but now was not the time. He must be subtle. And so, with those thoughts, he left the area.

My eyes will guide me until the end

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:07 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Humbly she smiled, eyes following the figures with a translucent gloss, elongated fingers placed cordially to the base of her feet. Resting her cheek to her knees, disheveled tresses running miles about her petite person. The conversation held little thought in her mind, but it was marked as something to take into consideration. The query women with fake wings would pass, alongside her defense of questionable individuals. One held a quirky spirit, the other thoughtful if not steadfast. Side notes, she made so many and they would come to create a great piece eventually for her use. Back upon the play, or rather the event that had come so swiftly as it had departed. The youth held word to the headstrong Queen, and how she rendered his pleas to the gallows with no mercy. The corners of her lips outstretched, and she finally rose. In a mechanical fashion it would seem, everything following suit in and oddly disoriented suite. Her view held a light cast upon Aurelio almost immediately after Kimiko's stern reminder of his placement within their wondrous Cloud palace. A melodious carry of laughter would come to play, in a lyrical softness which held it's likelihood to and ominous wind. Eyes set upon the tyrannical tempered lady in power, Septima's smile forming to seal the music that escaped her lips. "Mhmmmm~ My time in leaf was akin everyday, pleasing at dawn and yet leaves you speechless by nightfall..." Her eyes trailed the room, at first her eyes drew attention to the rose before her finger softly ran along a petal, a coat of frost became the gentle beauty of it before it became encased in ice. The iridescent colors showing vibrantly to the soft light, and yet it shattered into small crystals before the ground. Septima bowed, retracting steadily with a pleasant expression that embossed the soft flush of peach to her dull and clear skin, a lustrious expression of life returning to it as she soon made for the door. Her small heels almost inaudible, " I'll be on my way Mhmmmmm~ Dearest Kimiko..." Sweetly she spoke, and the song picked up shortly after, " Careful what you do, cause is watching your every move... Hold my hand in the dark street for if you do i'll know that i'll be safe, Even if i'm far away and alone...I can be sure that you'll find me there".

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:34 pm
Her sight was blinded from the world that surrounded her presence. Smoothing breathes were taken as the young woman sat still. She completely blocked all that surrounded her. The bodies of others were not felt as words were completely misheard. Kimiko annoyance grew to such level too sudden.

[OoC || Yup, my way of not posting a huge post of people leaving]

" Aurelio! " A harsh tone emitted from the female's presence as eyes of green essence slowly cast on him. Happily to see everyone who once stood in her office was gone, she spoke. " I cannot stand against Konokagakure considering the Hokage is my cousin! " Standing from her seat, steps were calmly taken until she stood in front of a bookshelf. " The battle between Konohagakure and Kirigakure do not have Kumogakure involved and for these reasons. I will not involved the village! Until Doku and my cousin straighten matters aside. I will not assist either until the life of Hera comes in harm. However, I still will not threatening my members safety and I will battle alone. "

Words were spoken strongly as Kimiko took three different folders were the shelf. Shifting her position to place her back to the shelf, she swayed to the edge of her desk, taken a seat upon. " Though I have spoken my reasons to decline the request. You should not had stood against my words! You have angered me dearly and for such actions. I punish thee. " Throwing the three folders that once were gripped in her hands, she spoke one last time. "Be gone from my existence and teach these Genins! " Taken a stand, she turned from him and looked out to her window letting the boy know not to reply.

Sanjii9227

S1sterfister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
||Battle Hymn||

Aurelio winced. A punishment. That's right. No doubt his words would not go without consequence. He struggled to stop himself from protesting as he heard his sentence. Teaching? It wasn't his thing... But... Aurelio picked up the folders grudgingly, peering into them with slight curiosity. "These are...?" He scanned through the pages of information, viewing its contents with a small frown.

"Well, I shall take my leave." His eyes glinted and a small smile spread across his face. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad... "I shall return." His body disassembled into a multitude of papers, vanishing through the door to the auditorium, leaving his Raikage alone.

[/Swoosh! Exit!]

---

I am currently with ||The Raikage||
I'm feeling ||Dissatisfied||
What's on my mind... ||Damn||

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games