Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 175
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Doki entered the building with a new mantra. The gennin forced a dull smile while resuming to the main counter. She wasn't very patient at the moment but lines drew over her porcelin features anyway. The physical nostalgia hit her like cold ice as she was still a little shook up from her first and quite deadly mission. From what she could recall, the memories of random traps continued to course through her mind like water through sponge. Wherever she saw a tile, she instantly leaped back, fearing that carved bamboos would shoot up at her. Every time she placed her hand over a doorknob, she inched away, thinking it could be wire-rigged. Maybe she was going paranoid because at the moment, she was waiting for someone else to occupy it, then leave so she could use it. Shame was bottling up her features and eyes grew darkly lidded from her unrest. The stress of things now was starting to affect her personally. Even so, she would wonder about the states of everyone else. Suzume-san, Emu-san, the two other males, and her teacher. She smiled at that note. Pressing down next to the ridges of her nose, the gennin waited for her to be treated. Within a minute or two, a kind looking medic had arrived and mended to her slight injuries.

They entered a mild conversation, pleasant at the end when they finished. Doki thanked the lady before remaining in the bed for a while longer. She did not like hospitals very much but she did enjoy their beds as they were very comfortable to her own in comparison. "Kinda hungry though." Doki looked over to her right, noticing the tray of food they so generously left for her. She did lose a needless amount of blood so it made sense for them to provide them for her. Once she was finished eating, she set the plates over her bedside table and left through the window. The action itself was unnecessary because she was not an overnight patient. Therefore, her actions resulted in an unpleasant draft coming through the silted windowframe.

[[exits to the Training Area]]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:17 pm
Assist the Hospital

Aki entered the hot springs with a smile. now he got to help his village more activly. although he wasnt a medical ninja the thought of just getting someone a pillow made this next mission more bearable. 1-5

all around him where injured or over worked shinobi who needed a good fix in this place. Aki himself most likely would never enter here for treatment since he was mostly tendrils. but on the other hand he could always make other lives more easy. 2-5

Aki started with helping the nurses carry supplies from room to room. he was excited and feeling good about himself and his commitment to helping the villagers. he enjoyed the work and was more than willing to help these defenders out.3-5

after awhile the nurses had him keep the younger academy students entertained while they rested from there training. Aki much enjoyed this also as the kids were delightful. this experience just added to his overall sense of protecting the village.4-5

the kids eventually had enough of him and when he couldn't hold there attention any longer he left them to talk and play. he walked back to the entrance desk and asked if there were other tasks. they told him not right now and to come back later. he smiled and thanked the staff and left finishing the mission.5-5

[exit to streets]  

lazyactor

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:01 am
Shunketsu ran toward the hospital as fast as he could. "Alright, this is the halfway mark! I think..." He merely shrugged and continued on. Right before he ran into the doors, he stopped completely. Then he casually opened the doors up and walked inside. "Hello~" He waved toward the nurses and the person at the front desk. "Is there something you need?" A nurse asked him. "No, I'm just checking up on this place." The nurse nodded and walked away. "Well, this place seems alright for now, I guess I'm going to go somewhere else."

[Enter and Exit]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:46 am
Shunketsu entered the hospital again, intending to search the hospital more thoroughly this time. Since he had come in earlier, the nurses all knew what he was up to. So they let him go through without asking him any questions. "Well, the ground floor seems alright. I'm gonna go up to the second floor next." He said as he walked up the stairs.

"The second floor looks clear." He noted as he walked around. "This is going to be really tedious, isn't it?" He asked himself as he went up the next flight of stairs. His mind was made up, though. He was going to search through every floor to make sure that everything was safe. "Third floor, check." He mumbled to himself. He said "check" after every floor he finished searching.

Eventually, Shun got to the roof. "Whew! That was annoying." He said, sitting down to take a break. There was nothing up on the roof either, so he decided to rest for a little while. "Alright, I'm almost done! There's only the perimeter left."

To check the perimeter, he just walked around the edge of the roof while looking down. That way, he wouldn't have to do unnecessary walking and he could get a bird's-eye view. "Alright. There's nothing weird in or around the hospital. So...off to the next one!" As he said this, he leaped off the side of the roof and began sprinting down the side. About a minute later, he used chakra around his feet to slow his descent. As soon as he touched the ground he went sprinting off toward the next location.

[Patrol the village x4]
[Enter and exit]  

iOath

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:53 am
Cloud made sure the guards were protecting the patients of the hospital before entering. Just as he saw, the place was well protected.

Cloud talked to the nurses to see if anyone had died lately. To his relief none had and patients were all getting better. He would have to check with the patients next. He went up and the hospitals stairs, talking with every patient on how they felt and how well the nurses did their job.

As he checked on the patients he also checked each floor to make sure all pathways were clear in case of an emergency. They were and were also in fact clean of trash and dirt.

In the end he found himself on the roof where some newly healed patients wondered off to. The railing good so in case a patient got weak they wouldn't fall off. The place was also relaxing letting patients think in peace especially fellow shinobi who'd come back from missions.

Since Cloud was finished with his scan of the place he jumped off the edge of the roof and landed on the ground. It was a high jump but not anything he couldn't make. He left the hospital which also remained in its needed peace.

[Enter][Exit] [Patrol the village x5]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:44 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Bukijutsu l Fuuton l Katon l Shakuton l Genin

══════════════════════════

Don pushed the door open with his back, his arms filled with Gesalt. "Stupid stupid baka." He sighed, walking to the counter, lifting his brother up so the receptionist could see. "need to make sure he didnt break anything.. Pretty sure he did tho." He said as the lady vanished a cart coming out, followed by a few doctors. [Authors note: Ima time skip like a BOSS] After an hour Gesalt was rested into his own room, and Don was finally allowed to see him. He made his way up to the top floor, his legs killing him from the hihg number of stairs. When he opened teh door the first thing he spotted was Gesalt eyes flickering open, and his temper flared.

Chakra = 200 / 200
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

Quote; "A jug fills drop by drop."
His song of choice: Two Weeks

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:49 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

Ranton l Raiton l Suiton l Bukijutsu l Genin

G's eyes flickered open, knocking away the darkness. He slid up in his bed, his eyes scanning the room. "Where am I? Don!" He called out, surprised. "Eh... Why am I in a hospital? What happened to that kid?" He asked, moving his his hands through his hair, causing it to cover his left eye as usual.

200/200
"Even if alone, I'll always have family in my scars. "
Melody of Emotion: If You Can't Ride Two Horses At Once...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:53 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Dons eyes flared with anger, his hands quickly gripping onto Gesalts shoulder, his fingers tightening around his bones. "You freaking idiot! I told you HOW MANY TIMES! To stay AWAY from Uchihas!" He yelled, pretty much fuming with anger. He let go of his brother turning to face the window, raising his hand and rubbing his temples. "Freaking BAKA!"

Chakra = 200 / 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:56 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

"Don! I almost had him! It just means I need more practice!" He retorted, attempting to sit up further, but as he did a sharp pain shot through his stomach, forcing him back down. "Kisai... I'll train harder, I'll get Shunketsu to help me with my Ranton abilities. I can do this." He said through gritted teeth, his hand on his stomach in order to attempt and subdue the pain.

200/200

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:00 am
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

"by the time you get out of this place, he'll ALREADY be stronger then today!" He yelled at the window, his mother like protective instincts kicking in. "What if one of your ribs would have punctured your lung? HUH!?" He yelled, dropping his hands at his waist. This is why his brothers had to practicly beg him to be allowed to enlist in the academy. He ran his fingers through his hair, looking out at the town form the window. He slipped his hand into his pocket pulling out his package of gum, pulling one out and chewing. His escape from when he had to quit smoking to save money.

Chakra = 200 / 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:06 am
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

Gesalt sighed, looking down and putting his hand sin his lap, clenching the sheets. "I dunno... I really don't. I didn't expect that many jutsu from a taijutsu user. He was practically overwhelming... I'll just get even stronger then!" He loudly, and rather bluntly stated. He shot a look, a long lasting look, at Don. His neon green eyes showed determination, no matter what the cost. His only dream was to be the best, and nothing would but a detour too wide to handle forr him.

200/200

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:10 am
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Don turned around, his face ridden with sadness. "This is why I warned you not to mess with an Uchiha! You may have ranton, but that doesnt make you Buddha all mighty!" He said, tempted to start shaking his brother himself. He sighed, holding out his package of gum. "Just.. Dont give your brothers the wrong idea. You dont train to be strong. you train to protect them." He said sternly. He wanted to enforce this lesson on his younger brother.

Chakra = 200 / 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:15 am
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

G nodded, smiling as he took a stick and unwrapped it, holing his tongue out as he lied it there, bringing it to his mouth he a he began chewing. "I'll make sure I protect them... I'm just lad they didn't see that, though. I bet Shin's gonna laugh at me, he was doing great against Shun."

200/200

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:19 am
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

"Bugsy? Laughing? I'd pay to see that." He said softly, ruffling his little brothers hair, looking down at the wrappings around the boys stomach and chest. He laughed softly, running his left hand through his hair, blowing a bubble with his gum. "Want me to go get anyone?" He asked, not sure if Gesalt wanted any visitors.

Chakra = 200 / 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:24 am
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

"When Bugsy's down, could you go get him for me?" He asked, smiling and giggling a bit has his hair was roughly, swirling the gum around his mouth as he chewed. The cherry flavor exciting his taste buds.

200/200

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games