Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:18 pm
((Well this sucks...Dcme hijacked my Sypher and didn't post at the hospital! D: I can't post! -sob- ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:44 pm
Kay kneeled down beside him and rubbed his head. "Listen, crying won't help you get anything done. It will only make you feel worse and make you want to cry more. Trust me, it all ends better when you man up okay? Now I must be off, anbu training and what's it. BE STRONG," he said as Akatsuchi licked Shi's nose and then they both disappeared.  

___youwillknownihilism

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 pm
Raidan alighted on one of the ruins, his talons clicking audibly in the silence of the ruins "Hmph. Sypher better make it worth my while to do this. I'm a baby sitter! I better get some food...and fun!" he complained, his wings shuffling sharply as he waited for the boys to arrive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:09 am
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath arrived, trying to stay far back enough that Ryo could follow him. "You've got a lot of attitude." Breath remarked. "And you're pretty demanding." Neither were insults, just comments on the mind of an animal.

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:49 pm
"HA! Says the boy genin!" Raidan snapped, his beak clicking sharply as he spoke "A child speaks of grown things and knows not who he speaks to! I am Raidan! Summoned falcon of the great birds and loyal to the Sage!" he shuffled violently on his perch as the lightning on his feathers jumped to small damp spots, creating the smell of ozone and burning plants "Tell me, boyo, do you have such claims to greatness that you can judge those greater than you?!" Raidan chided him, insulted by the boy's presumptuous tone "Assuming I am a mere animal. Animals do not talk! Therefore, I am much more than that! Do not presume I am anything less." he was rambling slightly now, not really paying attention to his words and with a croak he lost his balance. A few flaps of his wings got him back on his perch with only a few injuries to his pride.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

"I didn't mean to offend." Breath said, a bit apologetically. "I'm just surprised. If you had just been an animal, you probably wouldn't have had demands or attitude. You're not just a talking animal, you have feelings and standards. Things animals can't or don't have." He smiled. "I'm impressed."

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:27 pm
Raidan fluffed himself slightly before replying "As well you should be! I am no measly talking animal." with a screech he took to the air, circled once then flapped his wings viciously. With the crackle and a horrendous thunder lightning shot from the tips of his wings and struck a tree, blasting a smoking hole through the center. Proud of himself, Raidan drifted back down to land on his rock "Now. What do you think of that, eh?! If Sypher-dono weren't so scared of lightning, he could use that and blow those stupid pups out of the water." he said, nodding his head sagely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath nodded. "I agree. Lightning is my kind of thing. It's powerful, but fleeting." He shrugged. "But no matter how much I like it, ninjutsu was never my thing. I like hitting things with other things." Breath quickly changed the subject. "Why is Sypher afraid of lightning?"

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 am
Raidan shuffled his feathers with a chuckle "Sypher-dono isn't afraid. He's terrified of lightning!" the falcon moved along his perch and then settled suddenly, pulling his wings tight around himself. "A few days ago, he was training with his master, Apollo. They were interrupted by a bawling brat and a couple of bullies. Sypher-dono intervened and Apollo got pissed. Apollo got even more pissed when the other chunnin of our village arrived and began picking a fight with Sypher-dono." he shook his head, the feathers ruffling before he picked at them slightly with his beak "Apollo has a nasty temper. He immediately decided to punish both chunnins. He attacked Sypher-dono and the other chunnin, a mutt boy. The mutt boy used a lightning strike that hopped from the puddles over there," he flicked his head at a sizable pool of water and then to a spot not too far from Breath "To there where Sypher-dono, already injured by Apollo, had fallen into the water. The electricity nearly stopped his heart and it went straight through the gash in his back to travel along his spine." Raidan shook his head, anger turning his eyes a red tint "Sypher-dono was practically paralyzed for several minutes and he hates not being able to protect himself. Apollo took him to the hospital afterward to have the damage repaired but its the mental shock that's the issue." he shoved off and flew a closer to Breath, alighting on a tree branch just above the boy's head "Sypher-dono is tough. But even he would have issues when it comes to your spine being directly shocked." he shrugged slightly, his wings rising and falling "I'm sure there are deeper, darker issues than just that but he's not talkative about his past. Other than he's lived in every village in the realm."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:17 am
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath nodded, considering the bird's story. "I'm sure that would traumatize me, too." Breath didn't really have anything more than that to say. He was speechless.

((Sorry for way-short post.))

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:22 am
(No issue ^A^)

Raidan made a noise in his throat then scowled "Aye! If you weren't used to it." he growled in his throat and then flew down to land heavily on Breath's shoulder "Where is that other boy?! He's not making a good impression on me and Sypher-dono is too far for me to get his attention." he squeezed his talons into Breath's shoulder in agitation.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:02 pm
Sypher pushed through to the ruins, climbing a few steps slightly "RAIDAN!" he shouted, waiting for Nijiro to arrive as well. Raidan launched himself up to circle once then dived back down to Breath "Ah. Got it." Sypher nodded to himself, marking the falcon's position.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro had kept up to Sypher, able to traverse such rocky terrain thanks to the training of her father after he had taken her in not more than ten years ago. The stilettos did not even hamper her. Grey eyes were quick to capture Sypher's body move, preparing to yell, so she did not flinch when he did.

❝That is where we are heading?❞ Nijiro asked, having seen the bird Sypher had summoned before fly up into the sky and then dive back down.
To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:27 pm
"Yup." Sypher grinned slightly "Raidan is great at keeping up with me." he continued up the stairs and stepped onto the ruined pavilion of what once had been a very nice manse. "Raidan is the smallest of my summons. And possibly the most playful."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro nodded, keeping up with Sypher.

❝I see. Birds are too energetic for me. They always appear to be flickering around.❞ She spoke, her lazy attitude showing through. Stepping up onto what was left of the pavilian, grey eyes looked out at their surroundings, taking in the view, and the ruin. It was nice, in a humble way.
To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games