Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:40 pm
Dai smiled and looked at Kyo. "It most be nice to have a family. But don't feel sorry for me. I've grown to the thought of being alone." She sighed. "I've also came to the thought of you like a little brother." She said looking at Kyo. She nudged him playfully and laughed. "I wont go poof either." She looked at the butterflies and nodded. The butterflies unfolded themselves and fell lightly to Dai's hands. She placed the paper back into her kesode. After a moment of being quiet Dai finally spoke. "That's if you'd give me the honor into being your older sister-like figure." She smiled at Kyo and remembered that they left Sypher and Sakaki alone together. "Uh-oh. We better get back to Sypher. I wouldn't want him going and killing Sakaki." She laughed. "Well not before I do." Dai stood up and dusted herself off. She looked at the Sypher clone and waved him off. "We'll be going back to the Ruins now." Dai looked down at Kyo and smiled. "Shall we?" Her smile was warm and filled with love. Dai truly thought of Kyo like a brother. "To show Sypher I'm not a mess anymore?" She asked softly as her bare feet turned to go back to the ruins. She turned and held her hand out. "Come on Kyo."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:48 pm
Kyo nodded and smiled, he could accept her as a older sister type of person. He took her hand and got up. He walked with her to the ruins.
[[gtg for a few hours to dinner at a club xD]]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:07 pm
Dai smiled as she wrapped her hand around Kyo's. They so began they're way back to the ruins.
[exit]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:38 pm
Kyo was small enough to hide under alot of stuff in the temple. There was a couple crumbled pieces he hid under and waited till he heard the sound of those bullies when he first met Sypher. There were talking to the much older brother of theirs about what had happened. Two were uchiha and one a normal boy. They kept calling Sypher a bunny boy and Kyo knew it had annoyed Sypher with that name. They were talking pretty loudly.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:47 pm
When Dai and Shi came to the bridge. Shi was sitting on Dai's head. Dai looked around and began walking over the bridge. "This should be easy." she whispered to Shi. Her eyes drifted up to Shi. The pup barked in agreement. "But I have this feeling, little brother Kyo, might make this a little more interesting than a normal game of hide and seek." Dai stopped when she reached the center of the temple. She placed her right index finger softly against her lips. "Hmm, where could Kyo be." Dai's eyes searched the planes of the surroundings. "He hid pretty well, don't you think, Shi?" She could feel the puppy waged her tail. Dai giggled. She cupped her hands around her mouth and she called out to Kyo. "Come out, come out, Kyo!" Dai's voice carried into the quietness. She smiled. "I need a better look." Dai took Shi from the top of her head and sat the small dog onto the marble floor. "Wait here." Dai said sweetly. Backing up a few steps, Dai took off running. She jumped up and grasped the roof beam. Dai swung herself up and landed perfectly on the roof. She looked around and smiled. "What a pretty view." She said to herself. She peered around. "Hmm, wonder where he could be?" Dai place her hands on her hips and bite her lower lip softly. The feeling of being ambushed sat heavy on her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:58 pm
[[last post for tonight, going to bed]]
The three older boys looked up to hear a female yelling. Two out of three jumped up onto the narrow pillow, one behind her and one infront. "Hey cutie." The one infront of her said. Kyo didn't even know Dai was that close. A hand grabbed his feet from behind and dragged him out from the other opening. Kyo glared up at the boy who Sypher had beaten just a couple days ago. Looking up he spotted Dai but the boy wrestled him to stay quiet.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:34 pm
Dai looked at the younger boy in front of her and raised her eyebrow. She looked over her shoulder at saw the other boy. "Oh my, indeed you two are not who I'm looking for." Dai turned back to the side to see both of the boys. "Something isn't right." She thought. She turned her head to the boy who spoke to her first. "Should I guess you boys want to tango?" Both of the childish boys chuckled. Dai switched her eyes to the other boy. "I'm afraid that there is one to many of you to do so." She grinned a violent smile at the second boy. "Shall we?" She spoke as she inched her finger turns him. The second boy came at her. Dai placed her hand on his shoulder and launched herself into a flip over him. She landed and grinned. "Oh my that just wont do..." She was toying with these two. The first boy pushed the second boy. "What the hell are you doing? Get her." He growled at the boy. Dai brought her fists up into her chest and grinned. "Bring it." The second boy ran to her. In a flash Dai had broken his nose, kneed him in the stomach, and kicked him off the roof. She giggled as she shook her hand free of the blood. "Oops. How un-lady like of me." She giggled. The first boy glared at her. "You b*tch." He cam at her and Dai grinned. As soon as he was in reach Dai round-housed him against the side of his head. He rolled off the temple roof. She hopped down next to the boy and grabbed him boy the shirt bring him face-to-face. She raise her fists to him. "Where's my brother?" She barked at him. "Get...bent" Dai grasped his hand and began to apply harsh pressure. The boy yelled out in pain. "Where is HE." Dai yelled at him. "Burn in..." The boy screamed from the pain. Dai had broken his finger like a twig. "I won't ask again." She breathed as she grabbed another of his fingers. "Under the rubble in the temple. Please not another one." He cried to her. Dai grinned and grabbed the last of the three. She broke them as well. The boy screamed as the pain grew. Dai dropped him to the marble flooring and looked to the rubble. That laid only a few feet from her. Her eyes shined like the devil's. "Come out, come out, where ever you are." She turned her body to the rubble. "Give me Kyo, and the rest of you will live unharmed." Dai spoke evil-like. No one had the right to mess with her new little brother. And if they did. DAi was going to make damn sure that they'd pay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:13 am
The boy held Kyo tight and kept a hand around his mouth. Shi barked and ran past Dai to jump onto a rubble and growl down at the other side. Kyo bit the distracted boy's hand hard and drew blood as he punched Kyo back for that. The two boys started to wrestle, punching, kicking and lots of biting.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:17 am
Dai appeared crouching over the pile of boys who stopped wrestling when she over shadowed them. Her eyes were much different. She grinned at the boys and grabbed the boy that had fewer grip on Kyo. Without even trying, Dai had thrown the boy to the other side of the temple. She dropped down in front of Kyo and stared at the boy who looked to be a look out. He came at her; Dai bent back as the boy throw a punch at her. She grabbed his arm and pulled herself up. She punched him in the nose, breaking it, still holding his arm; Dai twisted it around to where she held him in a “chicken wing cop hold”. The Boy dropped to his knees and cried from the pain. Dai pulled his arm hard, pulling his shoulder out of its socket. As the boy fell to his forehead from the pain; Dai pulled her leg back as far as she could and soccer kicked the boy in the ribs. As the boy laid still, Dai glared at the boy that held Kyo. ”Do you really want to keep testing my temper?” She asked as she stepped forward. The boy began shacking. For a mere second she looked like Sypher. Dai stopped once she over shadowed the boys. She popped her knuckles and grinned. ”Let my brother go…and I just might not hurt you.” The boy got up from the ground and started to run away. Dai quickly moved her hands, ” Seiteki Suji no Jutsu” She throw her hands forward and watched the unseen string race and wrap around the boy’s limbs. She crunched her fingers down. Lightning raced down the strings and shocked the boy to the ground. Dai eased her hands up and knelt down to Kyo. Her eyes had softened in mere seconds. ”Are you alright, Kyo?” She scanned him over for broses or blood. She was untouched. Dai looked at Kyo and hugged him. ”I was so worried.” She held him tightly. Shi pawed at Dai’s thigh. Dai let go of Kyo and smiled softly at him. Shi hopped into Dai’s lap and whimpered as she pawed Kyo’s chest. ”I’m so happy you’re not hurt.” Dai said as she placed a hand on Kyo’s hair. She smiled at him like a big sister; a small tint of pink on her cheeks. She truly was happy that Kyo didn’t get massively hurt. She couldn’t help but to smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:32 pm
Kyo rubbed his cheek, that boy had knocked out one of his old baby teeth in the back of his mouth but other then that he was ok. He picked up Shi and hugged him, smiling at Dai. "Ya I'm ok Dai." He spit out some blood he had got from that boy and of course his tooth.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:46 pm
Dai sat down next to Kyo and smiled. "I'm glade they didn't hurt you. Like I did to them." Dai closed her eyes and looked at the collapsed field of bodies. "Sypher is going to be mad. Isn't he?" She whisper as she took a handkerchief from her jacket. She turned to Kyo and patted the blood from his chin. "Why were they pick on you, Kyo?" Dai asked softly as she moved Kyo's face to make sure she had every last drop of blood off of him. She held the handkerchief as she listened to him. She eyes sang with worry for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:54 pm
Kyo shook his head. "These boy's house isn't too far from here, we can just drop them off there and come back and he will never know!" Shi climbed himself into Dai's lap. "Wha? They don't pick on me..!" He denied though it was true.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:53 pm
Dai chuckled. "Kyo, it's useless to cover it up." She spoke. Dai wrapped her hands around the tiny pup. She looked at him. "When you live a life I have. You can tell whats being picked on and fighting." She gave him a half smile. "I spent many times having rocks thrown at me and other objects. Being picked on is nothing of a party." She nudged Kyo. "Denying it to yourself that they were picking on you. Is like saying I didn't do all this." Dai's gaze met Kyo's. "I've received more worse beating than you have." Dai unzipped her jacket and showed Kyo the scar that run from her shoulder blade to her ribs. "I got this sucker the day I was ran out of the village hidden in the mist." Dai smiled and zipped her jacket up and sighed. "Had your mom ever tell you stories where an entire village ran someone out of the village because they were beyond what they considered normal?" Dai looked at Shi. "Because I carry the Origami no Dara bloodline. I was ran out of Ame; villages carried torches, pitchforks, shurikens, kunais, arrows, and other items. When I crossed over into this land I was found by a ninja from this village. If they hadn't I wouldnt be sitting her right now. I was nearly dead." Dai looked up at Kyo. "They saved my life, I spent most of my life in the orphanage. When I came of age, I enrolled at the academy. From there I came to here." Dai nodded. "See? I know the difference of being bullied from being thrown out into the unknown." She ruffled his hair. "So, will you tell me why they picked on you?" She asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:08 pm
Kyo looked at Dai and listened to her story as some of the boys got up and wobbled off with some others over their shoulder. "I was never picked on until my sisters did...they picked on me for my hair and cause I was so weak then. I forgot why we moved from leaf to cloud but all I know is that the bullying continued and got worse." He looked down like he was gonna cry but petted Shi instead. 'People use to throw or stuff me anywhere all day until I had to go home...even in the academy people threw stuff at me or tried to make em mess up on tests or anything to ruin my life." He looked back down.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:17 pm
Dai listened to Kyo. She picked up on the breaks in his voice as he spoke. She watched the boys stumble off. Wondering if she should break their legs too. She looked back at Kyo. "I know how ya feel." She grabbed her ponytail and tickled Kyo's face with the end. "Having white hair since birth is a pain." She giggled, soon ruffling his head as her giggles turned into laughter. "I'd take your orange hair over my white any old day." Dai smiled. "But white probably fits me better." She pressed her cheek against his. "Yeah white ll the way." Dai removed her skin from his and smiled. "Don't worry anymore. You have a sister that will protect you in the times of need." Dai place her hand on his back and giggled. She wanted Kyo to feel safe around her; to know that when he needed it. She would always be there to protect him. "I'm not going any where." She whispered to him.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games