Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Totoma's Cafe |Food and Drink| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
Serena's family stayed silent as the males had their fight. The elegant looking mother of the Merino child looked over to her as the older rival Raigyo male told them the conditions. Serena locked her eyes with her mother, still holding the look of worry she had in the beginning. The older woman smiled to the girl, calming what fear she had of the situation. The young Merino child turned her head to Bo'Jiriyah and bowed her head. "Thank you for accepting me. I will do everything in my power to do as you ask...Father." Serena knew of what tradition required and what was considered 'good behavior'. Calling a future husbands parents as her own solidified an agreement and concreted them as 'family'.

She held her eyes closed, wishing desperately that something would happen to end this. The girl was young, and didn't even know the male who's parents were trying to tame. Would they be expected to marry soon? The girl hoped not. But if her mother wished her to do this, then it would be done. Thinking for a split second, she had heard the older Raigyo speak of the fact they had wealth. Turning her head to her mother, she brightened a bit more. If she married the male, that would allow her to tap into money to help her further her Medical Knowledge to assist her mother. Perhaps with a wider range of capabilities, she would find a way to save her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image
Myuki could only sit and listen as his father 'Bo'Jiriyah The Goblin King' negotiated his future. And for the first time, he was unable to refuse or fight back, less he wanted to live penniless in the street. The worst part of it all was this, Serena, girl who just went along with it all with no objections. Myuki, resented her for it. Meanwhile, Bo'Jiriyah's laugh boomed through the cafe and possible through the entire village. "Then it is settled! Myuki and Serena will marry when she sixteen! What a day this is!" Myuki could barely stand to continue listening to Bo'Jiriyah's happy rejoicing. "Yes, well, excuse me." Myuki finally responded before standing, nodding at both his father and the Merino's and casually making his way out of the cafe.

[/Exit]

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Serena's father cleared his throat before closing his eyes and speaking to his daughter. "Serena, why don't you follow your betrothed and get to know him. You'll need to learn much about him before you marry and move in with him." Serena nodded and pushed her seat back to leave. This time, the girl didn't hug her mother. Nor did she kiss her father. She merely bowed and left the Cafe to go somewhere. Anywhere, but home.

[exit]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:28 am
User Image
Myuki poked his tiny head into the cafe to make sure that his father and Serena's parents had indeed left. His ears twitched as a vulpine smile stretched clean across his porcelain skin, and warped the paint of his face. "Lovely." The young man took one big step in the bar and proceeded to gracefully make his way to the first empty seat he came across. Not even bothering to take pull a chair our for Serena, he sat and crossed his legs beneath his kimono and waited for her to sit.  

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:43 am
User ImageUser Image
Following the male into the cafe, she sat across from him, placing her hands together in her lap. Her silken scarf caressed against her skin as she wriggled in her seat a bit. Her bag was still around her shoulder, hanging off the side of the chair she was in. The girl was rather uncomfortable being back in the cafe they were just in not too long ago. To tell the truth, her feeling was being unsure about her mother's care. Did her father return to work or is he staying at home to care for her since Serena was sent out to get to know Myuki better. The thoughts battled in her mind as she looked downwards at the table she was in front of.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:54 am
User Image
Myuki stared at Serena as she seemed to be miles away from him in her own head. The male was ready to curse her for not already ordering his tea but hesitated. Be angry with her had gotten him nowhere with her before and he couldn't help but feel thats where it would put him once again. "Ahem.." he cleared his throat and knocked his knee against the table to catch her attention. "I take it your thinking about what to order me? I'll make it easy for you; whatever it is you can afford that doesn't taste like trash water." Myuki stated in a sweet and unassuming tone to the girl, and even managed a soft smile that once again shadowed condescension. "Tell me, when I leave you here what is it that you plan to do?" He asked a little curious of the girls every day routine that didn't involve following him around and granting his wishes...yet.  

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Serena lifted her eyes to meet Myuki's across the table. She was supposed to order...? Taking out her coin purse, she checked how much she had before looking at what they could actually get. It wasn't much. Waiting until the waitress came to take their order, she put in a request for citrus green tea. Serena didn't have enough to get herself something, so she told the woman that would be all. The woman left, leaving Serena to answer Myuki's question. "I guess I'll go home. I need to check on my mother. Though...I suppose I do need to work more on getting a few missions done...I haven't done any since I became a Genin."
[sorry, i thought i posted...guess I didn't...]

Rouge Summations

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

After Vexel came passed the gates of kiri he decided it was time for something to eat. Vexel walked into the Cafe with his money in his pocket and a smile on his face. Vexel sat in a table that looks like its for two and took out his favorite book. He sits and waits until he is ready to order something.

"Watch as I blow your mind with my power"

Vέχέℒ Сάllister Hүʊʊga

Memories of Xemnas 1

Greedy Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:06 pm
User Image
Saiketsu ❈ Suiton ❈ Katon ❈ Genin

Mou yukiba ga nai wa kono koi no netsuryou
Now there's no where to go, in the heart of this love

xxxxxxKenji was walking right by the cafe, she was already lost and her feet hurt since she didn't have any shoes on due to them being used as weapons! She stopped when she spotted the same guy she saw at the gates in the cafe. She walked in and stopped right next to his table to look at him, yep same guy. "Hey, you're that guy who was also at the gates right?" She narrowed her eyes, trying to get a better look at his face when he would look up.

Chakra ❈ 220/220 ❈ Sensor ❈ Yukikagure

Haiiro no kumo MONOKURO no kensou
Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Vexel lowered his book and looked at the girl," Yes thats me and your the girl with no shoes". Vexel looked down at her feet and chuckled a little. He picked up her foot and thought in his head that he might have a pair in her size," Exactly what your show size I think I might have a pair in my bag?". Vexel asked as hit conitnued examining them both.

Vέχέℒ Сάllister Hүʊʊga

Memories of Xemnas 1

Greedy Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKenji got wide eyed when he touched her foot and stepped back so that he'd stop touching her foot. "I'm a six and a half...and its not my fault I lost my shoes, Marco tossed them at a bandit..." She wasn't going to ask why he had a pair of female shoes in his bag.

Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Vexel reached in his bag for a pair of shoes female size six and a half. He was kind of embarrassed for having them, but he couldn't care less," If your wondering why I have these I was suppose to sell them for some money, but you can have them. Think of it as a gift for your stay in Kiri". Vexel put the shoes on and tighten the strings to keep them together . Vexel stood up and sat back on his chair," Perfect fit dont you think?". Vexel smiled as he closed his bag.

Vέχέℒ Сάllister Hүʊʊga

Memories of Xemnas 1

Greedy Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

The past does not dictate the future; | ;

Syy arrived in the cafe and instantly went for the table near the window. Sitting down, he ordered....three bowls of chicken spicy ramen, two orders of a dozen dumplings, a bowl of panko shrimp, a plate of fried rice and two glasses of sweet water. You should wait for Atsuma! Don't know if he's coming. Are you eating?! Don't talk with your mouthful! Syy just chuckled as he are, ignoring Yoo's internal grumblings. Dumplings were dipped in ramen and then eaten, ramen was downed and the rice was slowly being demolished. Syy's appetite was massive. He could eat his own body weight and more at one time. For now, though, he was making due with what was in front of him. Hopefully, Atsuma decided to join them If you eat everything, what will he eat!? Leftovers. You're a cruel man, brother. No, just hungry. Now shush.

The choice to change is always there; | ;

↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:45 am
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

The past does not dictate the future; | ;

Syy pushed the rice bowl away as he finally felt satisfied. Atsuma still hadn't shown up but that was too bad...I guess we're going. Mmm'hm. Syy stood and walked to the cashier, paying for his food and "There might be a weird boy come in. He'll have a hat on, I think, and goggles. His name's Atsuma. I'd like to pay for his food as well." he dropped some money in for Atsuma as well if the kid showed up and took a deep breath Can't you just slap him down really hard? Syy started to laugh as he walked out, heading for the Academy.

((Exits))

The choice to change is always there; | ;

↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKenji blushed deeper, once the shoes were on, her knees locked together in embarrassement before she backed away. "T-Thanks but I could of stolen a pair for myself later on...but thanks for saving me the trouble of getting into trouble." She wondered if this white eyed guy had a foot fetish or something which made her back up a bit. "Um thanks...I-I should go you know, find Marco..." She ran out, shy and going around the corner to just wiat if Marco came by cause she was lost.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff