Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Genin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1650 両 ☁ 270 Chakra ☁ 2800 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

Conveniently enough, his next mission was also in the residential district. "Hrm...where is that house...ahah!" He walked over to the client's house and knocked once. "Are you here to find my child's stuffed frog?" The door opened up and a young man appeared from behind it. "Yes, I am." He smiled politely. "Alright. My daughter lost her stuffed frog somewhere in this district while we were taking a walk. I'm sorry, but that's all I know about it." The young man bowed apologetically. "No need to apologize, sir! I'll find it in no time!" He quickly bowed, then walked off to search for the stuffed frog.

[1/5]

"Alright, now where could this stuffed frog be?" He asked himself, looking carefully at his surroundings. "Well if they were on a walk, more likely than not it would be on the street. Unless they were crossing." He began to analyze the evidence that he had at that point. There wasn't much he could work with, unfortunately. "Ah well. I guess the best way to look for something is on foot." So he began walking slowly, scanning the entire area for anything that looked remotely "froggy".

[2/5]

"Maybe I should have asked about the color of it..." He frowned when he realized that it would have helped him immensely. "Well, whatever. It's too late now." He continued to walk slowly through the streets of the residential district, trying his best to use the information he had to find the frog. "Maybe I should ask around a bit, too." He thought. "Meh. If I can't find the frog in a little bit, I will." He shrugged and continued his way down the street.

[3/5]

"FFFFFUUUU-" He screamed as loudly as he could. "WHERE IN BLOODY HELL IS THAT FROG?!" Everyone in the area stared at him like he was crazy. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" All of them except for one person quickly turned away. "Hey, are you looking for a stuffed frog?" Shun stopped yelling and stared longingly at the person. "Yes, yes I am. Do you know where it is?" He was desperate to find the frog. "Yeah. Someone brought it to the lost and found over there." The person pointed to the building with the lost and found. "Huh. Thanks a lot!" With that, he sprinted down the street and toward the building.

[4/5]

"OI! GIMME THE FROG!" He screamed as he bust through the building doors. Yet again, everyone stared at him like he was crazy. "Err...I mean, there was this kid that lost a stuffed frog. I have a mission to find it for her." He smiled creepily. The person manning the lost and found counter quickly pulled the frog from the bin and threw it at him. "Here! Take it and leave!" Shun grinned and ran out the doors. "YES! I'M DONE!" He jumped up and down happily while sprinting back toward the client's house. He arrived there in just a few minutes and knocked fiercely. "WHAT IS I--oh, it's you! And you have the frog!" The man happily took it from him. "How did you find it?" Shun thought for a few moments. "A bit of perseverance and luck." He smiled. "Riiight. Anyways, thanks for finding it." With that, Shun left. "I think I'm going to go to the Raikage's office now. I feel like I've done enough for the village for now."

[5/5]
[exit]

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:55 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1850 両 ☁ 370 Chakra ☁ 3100 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

"Well, I guess I'm here to pull weeds again..." Shun said as he walked into the district. "I hope those genin finish training soon. That way, I won't be assigned to remedial tasks like this....oh, hey. There's the house." He walked to the front door of his target house and knocked three times. About a minute later, an old man opened up the door and stared at Shun. "I'm here to pull your weeds or something." He smiled at the old man. "Yeah." The man simply nodded and closed the door. "Alrighty then. Time to get at it!" He walked off of the pathway and began to pull weeds.

[1/4]

"Man, I'm just glad that we don't have a lot of insects here. It would have been such a pain to kill insects, as well as pull weeds..." He thought to himself. "Anyways, back at the weed pulling!" He continued to pull the weeds. Surprisingly, he was making good progress. Even with the multiple stops to rest and think about random stuff.

[2/4]

"Well, I'm done with the front yard." He walked around the house, to the backyard. "Time to start..." His eyes widened. "...here. What the hell?!" He stared at the weeds that literally covered the entire back yard. "What the fudge. Whatever, let's get this started!" He sprinted around the backyard and pulled out weeds as fast as he could.

[3/4]

After about 30 minutes had passed, he was finally done. "Whew! Now, to get rid of these weeds..." He said, staring at the weeds he had just pulled. "Well, this is the easy part, so that's good." He grabbed all of the weeds in the backyard, brought them to the front yard, and grabbed all of the weeds there as well. Then he walked to the curb and dropped the weeds off there. "That works. Time to claim my reward!" He ran back to the front door and knocked three times. Once again, the man opened the door and stared at him. "I'm done, sir." He grinned. "Yeah. Here's the money." The man dropped some ryo into Shun's hand and closed the door. "Well...that was interesting. Anyways, next target! Err...I mean, client."

[4/4]

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

iOath

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Fuuton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

After several moments from leaving the Dojo, Shinsetsu arrived at the village’s residential area to carry on the first task stated on the mission scroll. It was a bunch of petty missions though Shin isn’t the type that complains. The Aburame headed towards the address stated on the missions description where he met an old lady asking for her yard to be cleaned up.
[1/4]
The young Aburame introduced himself to the old lady as the shinobi assigned to carry out her request, though because of Shin’s weird attire, the old lady seemed to feel a little wary talking to him. The boy listened as she described the things that she wanted to get done in her yard, she mentioned taking out the weeds and killing the insects which she referred to as “pests” which slightly irritated the Aburame though he tried his best to keep it to himself.
[2/4]
After their conversation, The old lady entered the comfort of her home once again as the Aburame headed to do his task. It would take too long for him to do the duty manually so he asked a little help from his “friends”. Shinsetsu remained standing still as his Kikkaichu bugs exited his body and flying towards every weed they can find. As the bugs gets a hold of the weeds, they use their fangs to borrow and take out the weed’s stem out of the soil.
[3/4]
After several moments, Shinsetsu’s Kikkaichu pretty much took all the weeds in the old lady’s lawn leaving only a few more things to do. The Aburame made his bugs return inside his body before he kneeled down to be able to place his open palm onto the ground creating a web like pattern of chakra that drew out the insects that the old lady referred to as “Pests” The Aburame took them inside his body and informed the client that the tasks was finished before he left the area.
[4/4] [The Weeds! The Weeds Mission accomplished]

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 850

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:40 am

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

A swarm of the young Aburame's bugs flew around, over and under the residential area of Kumogakure surveying for any suspicious activities or personalities that is lurking around the place. The observant traits of Shin's Kikkaichu insects won't allow any apprehensive activities pass their sight. though it might have been better if there aren't any actual intruders roaming inside the village, just for the sake of the peace inside the village and the people residing in it.

Patrol the Village!

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 1300

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:37 pm
Kyo looked at the number on his notebook, the mission was to help out a elderly man. He looked at the number on the door, yep this was right. He knocked a couple times as the door swung open and he ducked a vase flying through the air and hitting the wall behind him. "Watch it! I'm here to help you with anything!" "Ohhh, ok! Well I need groceries so get your butt to the market! Here is the list now get!" The man shoved a small list into Kyo's hand and slammed the door closed. He sighed and ran off.
[Help out the elderly: D-ranked Post 1/6]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:34 pm
Kyo carried the basket up the flights of stairs and knocked on the door, ducking once again from a vase. "Ok how many vases do you have?!" The old man glared at him, checking all the stuff and whacking Kyo on the head cause he didn't need oranges and a actual fish, he needed the pills. "Stupid kid...I'll let you get the reward but next time it's pills!" Kyo dodged another whack and ran down the stairs after getting the proof he did the mission. He plopped down onto the grass once he got outside.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

A single paper butterfly swam through the sky. Majestic and carefree,it followed the wind with little interuption of its own until,suddenly,it shot straight down. The butterfly landed in front of the Chuunin called Kyo. It stared at him for a moment before unfolding,continueing to do so much farther then it should have. Eventually it unfolded into the shape of a man whom upon receiving color and depth was revealed as Castiel"Hello there Kyo" He said,an unusual emotionless tone in his voice

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:58 pm
Kyo looked at the piece of paper, thinking it was Dai but it turned out to be that one man. "Yes?" He sat up and Shi jumped back into his backpack, loving the free ride.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image

He would put this simply,for the matter at hand was such"You are my Sensai"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:06 pm
"Cool." He stood up.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image
User Image

He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. He knew precious little of this man,more so about his skills. He thought of outright asking how qualified he was but decided against it as it would imply that he deserved such questions answered. No,he would have to deduce this himself and in a more subtle way"So what is it you wish of me,Sensai" He kept his eyes locked on him at all times,unwavering and unchanging. Eyes like an ocean,ones that hold many secrets.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:33 pm
"I would like to test your abilities but im not gonna spar for awhile..." he rubbed the back of his head. He looked like a bloody mess with the black eyes still healing and his lip being busted open in two places three times. "How about you find one of your teammates?"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Castiel's face went blank as a stone tablet as he mentioned testing his abilities. He could not go all out for fear of revealing his true power,then again he couldnt hold back or he might be rejected as a student. His worried were brushed aside as he dismissed his own idea in the same sentence,then proceding to tell him to find the others"I have thousands of these..." He said as a paperbutterfly landed on the tip of his index finer"...Scanning the area. As for my abilities,I am the strongest Genin in the village. This is assured" He did not say it in a bragging fashion,but merely as a fact of life. As if he were saying'The Sky is blue' A fact just as sure and constant as the former

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:59 pm
"Well when you find another teammate tell them to come here and you two can spar!" He smirked, his first squad! "I know a little about you, your Dai's cousin and seemed to have mastered the origami bloodline meaning fire if you're weakness and water because you'll be soaked then electricity combined will be your weakness so only doton is not able to do what those others could." He would know the boys elements soon enough. But it's was annoying that the leader ofthe squad was only ten.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games