Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:18 pm
★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

Laughing at the pathetic defense the opponent used, unfortunately fire was the weakness to paper. Which meant that this being was about play it's next set of moves out nicely. It continued it's maniacal laughter until it's hands would reach it's mouth. Then, from it's snake mouth, water would flow out non-stop. With chakra at the base of it's feet, it would stand atop said water, that was about 10-feet high. It looked around, smiling as from beneath the cloak paper would enter the water and shoot around in it. But how could this be, the adviser must be thinking? Oh, the wonders of the Origami no Dara and their abilities. As water continued to flood the area, this being could only smile in the darkness as it's face was covered. "When should we begin to play?!" The thing asked, slithering across the top of the water and towards the girl.

[ - - - ]

I didn't need to get it 'approved' anywhere razz It's the snake summon Rayne[male] formed with Doku[female] to create a snake-like being. That's Rayne's specialty. Bonus: It has scale armor constantly active over it. The downside to having the combination is that it takes twice the chakra to use techniques -.-

Bursting Water Collision [-40 x2]
Soggy Paper [-20 x2]

[ 400/580 ]

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:17 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
With things in her way, it wasn't going to end well, at this point in time. Seals formed once more. Towering wave before the woman, Uwanosora took a deep breath. Shortly after, her fingers flexed once more. The flexibility of the paper now, there were few techniques that would utilize paper so freely. That left the former adviser with few possibilities. Origami no Daira. Yet, she didn't think to use her inherent abilities. The final seal, her voice rose. Fires already began in the face of the crashing sea before her.

"Moushou Kaseiken," The adviser spoke cheerily. The free flowing opponent was becoming too much of a task, to take on, considering the use of water. The flames licked the air about her though, the cloak she wore was consumed. Behind the flames, the crimson eyes glowed, long hardened before the invader. Chakra pulsed into her feet, standing atop the flood waters. "Playtime ended when you stepped up for a fight, creature."

Moushou Kaseiken would last her a bit of time, but she'd have to couple it soon enough. For now though... The blazing shinobi dashed forward. Soggy papers or not, Uwanosora wanted to see the thing withstand the force from the technique. Open palm flew for the chest of Ririn. A crippling blow, leather skinned or not.

((I haven't looked at the snakes in a while. Ha ha.))
[Moushou Kaseiken: S rank -160]
[360/600]

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross me and I break you."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Riru could only smile as the thing would seem to create flames around the water. Was this opponent stupid? Clearly, if Riru could manipulate water then she would be able to extinguish the power of fire with a simple attack. But no, this thing would not do so. It would in fact do the opposite, it would drag the battle out as long as possible. The demon began to snicker as the woman began to move, she wasn't as quick as this being. Falling downwards, the thing would shoot down in to the water, slithering around inside, back and forth it's body would move. The demonic creature would actually shoot out from behind where the woman had attacked, a scroll flying through the air, blood being smeared across it. "Kuchiyosssse: Manda!" The slithering thing would make it known before it fell back in to the water, it's cloak singed around the edges.

Smoke would shoot through the water, and then from the ground a rumble would be heard. A massive purple snake would shoot out of the water, it's mouth opened up and it's body twisting. It would attempt to engulf the fiery lady, and eat her. As it did so, the creature would resurface, near the gates. Manda then would show where his body was. Circling around the gates, crushing rocks and laying atop it, the purple monster simply laid down and created a circular arena for the creature and the advisor to battle in. It was time to finish this fight, the Cloud Shinobi needed to have her head removed, and she needed it removed as soon as possible!

[ - - - ]

Sorry for the wait D:

I broke my computer at home, so I have to bring the computer I'm on at my Dad's to my house..

[ 400/580 ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:28 pm

User Image
The chakra inferno about the adviser wasn't pleased. The creature had avoided by leaping into the water, the aftermath was still vast enough to decimate a section of the flood water. Thankfully, Moushou Kaseiken wasn't going to extinguish too easily. Uwanosora whirled about, as the summoning was beginning. A serpentine creature summoning the serpent king. It made vast amounts of sense, really. Smoke engulfed the battlefield, but seismic tremors were more than important.

The crimson eyed woman leaped to the side, avoiding the jaws of the enormous serpent. It wasn't going to like her too much, by the time she wrapped it all up. Actually... In the end, the serpent was going to adore her. The sorceress's charm wasn't mistakable. The gates were damaged. Thankfully, the shinobi had departed, while the creature was distracted with her. With no seals performed by the thing, it made it all the more difficult. yet, the woman continued. Seals flickered again, crimson eyes alight.

"Serpentine King, how much it must have hurt to fall so far... Thrown about by an abomination..." Uwanosora began. The seals for the genjutsu were complete. It was nearly impossible to resist the Seiha no Koe. Domination through the voice. The enormous purple beast would hear her voice, sweet as honey. None would sound so appealing as she. "Swallow the creature before us and you shall be free once more, we both know this, do we not?" Kaseiken was flickering. The genjutsu had been performed, and that meant it was time for action. Again, the woman leaped for the serpent. Her kick wouldn't reach, it was never intended to. The flame entrenched leg would result in an explosion of steam and fire. Agonizing for any about.
[360/600]

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Smiling, Riru would look up at the sky as the woman would mumble to the snake. Before she would begin to run at the serpentine monster, it would begin it's descent once more. It placed it's hands in the water, smiling as she neared. When she entered the air, it was over. Time for the battle to be ended, and for her to close her eyes. Two giant beasts, sharks, would shoot out of the water and grasp on to her lower and upper halves. Each were heading a different direction, and they would simply rip her body in half, and then to shreds. See, the Five Sharks Eating was activated, and since the lady couldn't possibly redirect herself in air, the attack would have to go through. If in fact it did not, this battle would be going on a lot longer than hoped for.

Manda sat there, smiling as the lady had spoken. It listened, and smelled the air as it would begin to shake around in the water. See, the thing about Manda was that when summoned, he demanded a sacrifice. This person that the lady had commanded him to kill, was a mixture of one of her own and the Snake Sage. But, for some reason his body was compelled to devour the combination. He looked, and saw where they were. Apparently, the girl decided it was a good idea to sit where they were, and Manda smiled. Her orders were to kill the creature, however, she would be eaten in the path. As she flew through the air, being attacked by the sharks, Manda would shoot through the water, his mouth open. He would chomp down on her, and consume the Rayne-Doku being as well!

[ - - - ]

Okay, so if I must explain why you are hit, let me do so. You said you leaped. Leaped = In Air. If you watched the Anime/read the Manga, Shikimaru explains in his tactics against Hidan that if you get your opponent in air, it's impossible for them to dodge (unless they have the wind element and proper techniques). So, while you were in air, two of my sharks attacked you from each side. Now, even if you attempted a dodge, it would mean that you were still hit some where, as it was both places and you were going in air. And, since they are able to attack like a real shark, the force of their jaw crunching down will shred where ever you get hit, unless you can avoid it.

Five Sharks Eating [40 x2]

[ 320/580 ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:20 pm

User Image
Uwanosora was running out. A distraction was all she was, hoping to leave the serpent to finish the creature off... There were no qualms about leaving. The steam vapor burned, and yet the adviser remained silent. The drawback being the sharks which stirred to attack. The full bodied Moushou Kaseiken was going to allow something... The shark being made of water. The adviser was unable to twist fully, fueled only by the previous explosion's force, unable to strike the both of them.

One shark would burst into stream, the back of her fist moving to collide with it in another fiery explosion, tearing away at the flesh of her arm. The other... Well, it got away with more than just flesh. Her left arm tore away The world was blurring, considering the blood which poured from the gaping would. Gasping, Uwanosora found herself the only source of light, within the serpent's cave-like mouth. A feeble attempt to get out, a kick inside, creating another explosion. Yet... she collapsed. The world about her was fading, yet there was light for her.

A meadow at the base of a mountain. Children laughing, a building whole.
"Home... I'm home," the adviser mumbled. Flames that licked her body simmered out. Even now though, that naive smile laid upon her face, happy to be home. Crimson glow dimmed, and the life of Uwanosora, Crimson Eyed Sorceress of the Stone, Adviser to the Lady Raikage, was extinguished.

((I had to reread it a couple of times. I hadn't mentioned how powerful the explosion was, so I gave that to her. It hurt her yet, but gave wiggle room to avoid being torn in half. Still, the rate of blood loss from a lost arm would be pretty vast, even without the adrenaline flowing. So, she has passed. May she rest in peace. -nods-))
[360/600]

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Before Manda would manage to consume the lady, smoke would fill the air as he was sent back to his lands. The serpent resurfaced once more, this time it slithered across the water quickly, before from the shadows of it's hood, the yellow and icy blue mixture of eyes would stare at the steaming body. What a fight this one had put up! The demonic being lifted it's arm up, and snakes would flow out from the left arm of the cloak as the thing slowly crept forward, water evaporating quickly. "Time to show them." Riru said, as the snakes would begin to grasp on to the body with their mouths. Riru then lifted the lady high in to the air, so that the guards could look at her now deformed body. "Anyone follows me, they end up like this." The demon said as from each and every snakes mouth, long kusanagi blades would rip through her flesh and bones, causing whatever blood rested in that part of her body to simply drain out and on to the wet ground. Then, a single snake would lob her head off, Riru beneath, grabbing it in his right hand. He would then retract the snakes, and be off, her head in his hand with the headband tied to it. Her body, was too mangled to have any sort of reconstruction done.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro Hatake was following her kage through the gates, heading for the crossroads so she could get back to Mist. ❝...❞

[exit]

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath went with Nijiro and the Kage. He glanced over at the battle, seeing some kind of massacre in process. He turned his head towards home, cleared his mind, and ran.

(Enter and Exit)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin I Dragon Of The North I Kumogakure

Kein dashed through the village as fast as he could to the gates. All of the hatred in his being was now directed towards finding who had slain his friend. It was not long before he was at the gates and his eyes landed on the hewn and butchered corpse of his friend. He knelt down and looked over the body. It was obvious that whoever did this was not a human but a beast, nothing more. The destruction of the body told that much. It might have been human once but no longer. He slammed his fist into the ground as another wave of rage washed over him. But this time it was different it was not just a searing rage but a massive pressure in his head. He blinked and tried to make it go away but it stayed as he began rubbing his eyes as he shed a single tear. He began to focus on the hatred it gave him strength as he opened his eyes. He accepted the death of his friend and the hatred for her killer that came with it. He had changed his eyes began to burn as he pulled out one of his kunai knives and held it up so that he could look into his own eyes. They were blood red with one tomoe. His sharingan had awoken. He stood and began looking for a hint as to what had done this. He saw a big divet in the ground as well as around the gates. He made his way over to it and ran his hand over the ground inside the divet gently feeling the indention's. It took him a bit to figure out what they belonged to a snake but once he did he knew two important things. One that snakes did not grow to that size naturally and that led to the second thing. Who ever killed his friend the adviser was the snake sage or bound to him. The first part of his mission was completed as he gathered the pieces of the adviser and made three handsigns and said," Goukakyuu no Jutsu. " He added far more chakra than needed to ensure a proper cremation. As the fire died and the ashes began to swirl with the wind he sighed and said, " May your spirit be with us always." He turned around and began to pry one of the large blood soaked stones from the ground. He tucked it into his backpack before slinging it onto his back. He solemnly made his way back towards the office. He was a child no longer. His red eyes blazing with determination, he was an Uchiha In Full.

Jutsu's used,
Goukakyuu no Jutsu
Blazing reinforcement
Bloodline Activated. One Tomoe Sharingan Gained.
Chakra left 150/195

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:39 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin I Dragon Of The North I Kumogakure I One Tomoe Sharingan

Kein made his way to the main gate and began looking for a section where he could place the basin without causing to much interference with the normal traffic. Once he found a place off to the side of the main road he began digging one final basin in the dirt. Once he was finished he slammed the shovel into the dirt and made his way back to the Raikages office.

(exit to Raikage's Office )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:07 am
"Alright Cloud, the first thing we should do, although the battle has already been had, is to investigate the reason for any altercation. After this we may have an idea of what to look for on our scouting mission." Fuyu nodded and began to exam the area around the gates,"You guys dont go out too far, I need to keep you close in case of trouble."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud understood what he was to do. He figured it would be best to ask around to see if anyone had seen anything. He started with the guards stationed at the entrance to the village. One of them seemed to know a lot about what had happened. In detail he explained to Cloud what took place. Cloud thanked them for the information and with a grim face, walked towards the area of battle. The guards story seemed true. There was definitely a battle, the ground was damp from a water element user's jutsu. Pits were scattered around the ground It was definitely a brutal battle. There was one spot that was lightly burnt and the ground was pressed down in the shape of a body. Closing his eye's, Cloud knelt down and placed his hand on the burnt spot. He stood up, opened his eye's, and watched the Clouds go bye. Taking a deep breath, Cloud turned around and started his way back to Fuyu. After he found his way back to her, he reported his findings, including what the guard had told him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:04 pm
"Hmm, its saddening that the attacker may have escaped, but it seems we both have found useful information regarding the previous struggle. Lets go into the village again shall we?" Fuyu nodded towards the gates as she headed in,"We will meet up at the kages office in 3 hours to report our findings together. If we split up we can cover more ground in the village," with that she left through the gates to head where ever she was led to go.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:11 pm
Cloud shook his head in agreement and watched as Fuyu left though the gates into the village. He did the same, leaving the battle scene untouched.

[Exit]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games