Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:58 am
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud got to his feet and looked at Alex. " I'm going back to the academy and continue training. " He then walked out of the restaurant and toward the academy.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:13 am
Alex shrugged. paid for there food and left after him.  

lazyactor

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

As Cloud exited the academy and dojo building, he looked up at the sky. It was a beautiful day. Their was a light breeze which cooled the air. He continued walking until he came across the residential work board. The board consisted of minor missions needing to be done for people around the village. It was loaded with things other people needed help with. Cloud looked over them. He found two located in the residential district. Continuing on his way, Cloud headed toward the residential district.

[Enter] [Exit]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:33 am
Sypher sat outside a small shop, nibbling on some bread as he watched people go by. The kage had said to go find students but he didn't feel up to doing much right now so I'll find them later...need new ones anyways...Dunno where Kyo or Dai went off to....and Matt is just poof anyways.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin I Dragon Of The North I Kumogakure I One Tomoe Sharingan

Kein found a small spot near a building about a 9/10ths of a mile from his last spot. He sighed and got to work. Repeating the process with the first one until he had another basin for the Raikage. He groaned as he stuck the shovel on his shoulder and left for the residential district.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:15 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Kinpaku arrived through the water technique with relative ease. This was only the first phase, but it pleased her that she was easily moving about the village with the technique. A simple issue was the chakra consumption which she knew was clearly there. The academy itself was within her reach. Perhaps she'd have to be away to practice more in the near future. Now though, the woman hoped that the genin would realize what she'd meant.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein Forced his chakra to his feet as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop until he reached the basin he had dug. He smiled when he saw the Raikage climb out of the basin he had made. He was correct in his logic. He landed with a poof of dirt and said," Nice job back at the office, It took me a second to catch what you meant."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:08 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Kein was definitely a sharp one. He had put together her hints rather effectively. There he was, having approached her. Kin had hardly been there for more than a few minutes, when Kein had spoken up to her.

"Don't let that head get too big, boy," the raikage spoke. Poorly watched words, no matter how true, revealed a lack of true character. "But yes... Considering the rate in which I traveled, this was definitely a good idea. Are you familiar with the technique I used?"

Kinpaku imagined that the technique she had been utilizing, mizutamari no jutsu wasn't a technique often taught to the younger generations. Nevertheless, if someone had suiton, they were going to learn it if she had a say in the educational systems here in the village.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein shrugged his shoulders and said," Its name eludes me. But it is obviously a suiton technique. I am an Uchiha, water is not good for us. " He smiled as he spoke. He personally wished he would never have to face a Suiton user in combat but he knew it would only be a matter of time. Upon which he would be tested beyond comprehension to win said fight.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud walked into the shopping district with an eye out for any trouble. Like everywhere else in the village there seemed to be none. He looked around to see if anything special was going on and also found none. On his way out of the district he spotted the Raikage speaking with one of the genin. Cloud wondered what she was doing here, but it looked like there was no problem so it was none of his concern at the moment. He rushed out of the district to finish his patrol of the village. He had only an hour left until he was to meet up with Fuyu.

[Enter] [Exit]

OsteoidData

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:35 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"I had forgotten Uchiha weren't too water friendly," laughed the raikage, watching as he shrugged. He didn't seem to be too distraught over what he couldn't do, which meant it was a good set up. "It's called Mizutamari Yatsuo no Jutsu. It's a sort of transportation, moving from one body of water to the other. The purpose of your mission." She smirked softly. There wouldn't be an attack she wouldn't be able to promptly respond to.

"I've got one last personal task for you. A survey of sorts. Find shinobi with access to water chakra. Simple enough, right?" It wasn't a terribly difficult idea. She had to get a small band to be ready to defend the village in attacks.

[C Rank - Village Wide Survey]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:06 pm
|+| Billy-Jane Sigrid |+|
Kumogakure / Hidden Cloud Village. |x| Genin. |x| Medical Class. |x| Eiseijutsu. |x| Kuro Ashi Kata |x| Raiton / Lightning. |x| Suiton / Water.

User Image

Ryo = [ 0 ] |x| AC = [ 0 ] |x| CP = [ 250/250 ]
[[ + Billy the Disaster + ]]

[[ Strike em' Down Hard and Fast... ]]

Royal blues fluttered side to side as if dancing to a beat. Only music was not heard, no it was the unpleasant moaning of a bored little Genin. With gloved hands in her pockets and head held low she walked straight, duel shaded hues watching the shadows of passers. Billy-Jane was not concerned with where she was going just so long as she was moving. With not being concerned with her direction she also wasn't focused on what was in her way, oh no. Everyone else had to watch out for her, she was not watching out for them. If they did not move she would simply walk right into them. Giving them a response when they yelled or exclaimed was to a much of a nuisance, she couldn't be bothered. However bored she was this girl still carried an innocent smile. What to do.. Where to go.. No ideas became vivid. No she was left to mello in the surroundings of empty ambitions. "Dull Dull Dull. She moaned. The girl was broke so their was nothing she could buy.. She could steal something, but that part of her life was over. Besides the trouble it would cause was not worth it right now... Even if it would give her something to do. Well, as it was for now Billy-Jane would have to settle for walking the streets. Awaiting for something to appear that would catch her interest.

[[ Never Let em' See it Coming!... ]]

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein rubbed the back of his neck and said," Apologize ma'am, but it would be almost impossible for me to track down EVERY shinobi in the village with the suiton element. I am assuming you wish to teach them this jutsu but would it not be easier to simply send an announcement through the village with a time and place for all of the shinobi with that particular element to gather so that you may teach them in mass? Even if I were to begin this task I would have no idea who has that element. I am a Uchiha not a mind reader.
" He ducked his head. He was almost sure he was going to pay for that one.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:20 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Kein seemed to be nervous about something, just before he was speaking up. An apology. One about the fact that one genin couldn't possibly survey the entire village. It was then, the raikage realized that she had, in fact, poorly worded the request.
"Worry not, the error is mine, Kein. Let's narrow the search down to the genin, and just three would be perfectly fine," thought the Raikage aloud. Three would be perfect for the idea of teaching the genin. A good test sample, as well. "At this point, we've got to keep ourselves... Occupied, Kein. It could work, but then how would we advance? Did I ever tell you to do this stealthily though? You assume we must be-"

The reprimanding of the Uchiha boy for jumping to conclusions was interrupted by a girl with blue hair. Kinpaku had to step back, for the sake of not being pushed in a most undignified manner befitting one of her rank. A step back, and a sigh. THe blue haired girl wasn't someone she recognized. Another newcomer? With yet another, she had to believe she had something stacking up back at the office.

"You there! Girl! Report to the Lady Raikage's office!" Kinpaku announced boldly, to the passing girl. She'd have to discover who she was. Her attention returned to Kein. "As I was saying, it seems you assume we must be sneaky with even our own people, when it comes to something as simple as asking 'Excuse me, but I was wondering if you had access to water techniques?'. We'll see about finding you a squad, but this is what I have on hand for the moment."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled when he was not overly punished and said," Now that I can take care of. I assume I can find you in your office upon completion of my task?" He smiled, now he was getting somewhere. He would wait for a response before leaving.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff