Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:41 pm
"Hmm quick question has anyone seen Kikou" Kohane questioned looking around. "And tayu shouldn't Kin be with you" she pointed out shifting her weight slightly as she rubbed kyo's head lightly a smile forming on her lips. "Don't worry to much about training when the time comes we are able to hold up the reason we are called such" she said simply lifting her hand off his head and laughing a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:47 pm
Kikou's hand turned dark and it started to dent the metal armor just to give the man a warning that if he hurt Kin in anyway he would not hesitate to brake his neck  

Xistund

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:07 pm
The shop keeper finish Tsumi's and Rai's ramen and served it to them. "Thanks for the food!" Tsumi said cheerily as she broke her chop sticks apart and started eating. Rai mewed her thanks and started to lick up the juices of her ramen. The shop keeper laughed and said, "You work really hard, Tsumi." Tsumi looked up at the shop keeper and nodded with her mouth too full of ramen noodles to respond. She swallowed and said, "I wanna make Haha and Chichi proud." "Ha, well, I'm sure there already proud of you." "Well, doesn't hurt to make them more proud of their daughter." The shop keeper laughed, "I guess. Just don't get yourself killed in the process." "It's a ninja's duty. At least, if they're fighting for their people when they die, it is. If I die, while protecting Konoha, I bet my parents will be immensely proud of me. Not saying that I wanna die, I'm just saying that they might be proud if I did that... In a long time from now... Like twenty years, maybe? Eh, I lost my point." With that, Tsumi went back to eating. The shop keeper just laughed and started cleaning up the kitchen.

{If you don't know this, I'm explaining it for you. Tsumi only referred to he mother and father as Haha and Chichi because in Japanese when you're talking about your parents to someone else, you call them "Haha" (Mother) and "Chichi" (Father). Okaasan and Otousan is when you're speaking to your parents. At least, that's what it said on this website I looked at.}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:15 pm
Nowe walked around his room, gently rubbing his hand over somethings to clear away the dust. On his shelf he found a picture of himself, Kiri, and Zane training. Their team picture. He smiled, looking over at another picture of just him and Kiri. Before Zane was around. He traced Kiri's part of the picture with his finger. Tonight...I'll tell her.. He walked over to the dresser and opened it, finding his old clothes as well as something he had forgotten about. The Shadow Village headband...from two years ago. He picked it up and stared intently at the symbol. So many things happened back then...and I still havn't found Seito...  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:23 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri shrugged lightly. "I haven't seen Kikou. I've been busy most days looking for you and Nowe or cleaning my apartment." She'd moved into her own place only months before leaving. It had taken some work to get it clean again but she now considered it livable again. She glanced at Kyo, then smirked. "If you doubt my abilities, then pick a training field. I'll show you why I can still claim the title though I'm still training."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:48 pm
Smiling as he heard the challenge kyo turned to Kiri. "Fine then let's go" kyo said never one to skimp at a challenge even if it was over his head. "Lets go to the main training field" he said as he dashed off quickly towards it running quickly across the ground. He was still only fresh out of the academy but he didn't scoff at his own skills.

"I think you may have just made yourself a rival" Kohane said with a laugh watching the young genin rush off. "Take it easy on him he's just a kid remember" she said looking at Kiri. She had planned to follow them a small interest piqued at the strength of the genin that had come out of the academy since she had left.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:08 am
User Image

Kiri chuckled, watching the boy race off. "Ah well. It'll be amusing to finally have a sparring partner other than Zane or Nowe. Wonder how well the boy will keep up." She murmured thoughtfully, then disappeared in a whirl of wind. She'd perfected her teleportation jutsu in her two years and now appeared in the center of the training field just as Kyo arrived.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:12 am
Not letting her have a chance to do anything kyo pulled his spear out giving it a strong throw as it flew towards her missing just to the side of her as he came to a quick stop. Standing there it looked like he had missed the throw. "Dam" he muttered rubbing the back of his head as he stood there looking at it pulling out a few kunai and giving them a throw at Kiri each one missing and landing all over the place around her. His accuracy by the look of it was highly off with most of the ninja weapons he had attacked with.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:45 am
User Image

Kiri didn't bother moving, already seeing the spear was way off. And the kunai. And the kunai. And the other kunai. She chuckled, hands on her hips, taking a relaxed stance. "Are you actually going to attack or are you just going to randomly throw things and hope that you might hit me?"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:13 am
"Who said I was trying to hit you in the first place" Kyo questioned as he smirked. Two balls hung off the hilt of the spear that suddenly detonated. The field was covered in a bright light as kyo went to action quickly. "Ninpou,Kage Kubi Shibari no jutsu" he muttered as his shadow shot out during the light easily moving as it snaked along the ground before rushing up at Kiri's leg. The shadow was heading towards her neck for a strangulation technique if she wasn't fast enough to move during the flash.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:54 am
User Image

Kiri raised an eyebrow at his question. She was mildly surprised when the flash went off, but moved into action quickly. By the time Kyo's shadow reached for her leg, she was no longer there. She'd used her wind teleportation jutsu, appearing on the far size of the clearing. She had one fan out, the other still tucked into her belt. "Razor Blade Jutsu!" She said, unleashing a small attack at Kyo, the sharp wind rushing towards him. She kept her attacks small and light for now, testing the boy.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:20 pm
When his shadow missed Kyo didn't get up in arms at all as he looked towards her new placement. "Kage Nui no Jutsu" he muttered the shadow suddenly shooting up from the ground in spikes into the wind diffusing it completely. Rushing forwards kyo grabbed his spear picking it up as he ran towards her spinning it as he got there and bringing the end of it around towards Kiri as he moved close.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image

Kiri watched in fascination as he used the shadows to dispel her winds. "Interesting techniques you have." She said appreciatively as he charged her. Looking completely at ease, she grinned. Bringing it to a taijutsu fight just might have been a bad idea for him. Her fan shot up and she attacked, her arm pushing the spear so it slid past her harmlessly. Her other hand though, yanked out her second fan, snapping it open and slicing at Kyo. She wondered if he even knew about her odd weapons. Not many people in Konoha did, at least until they saw her in action.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:33 pm
Tsumi and Rai finished their ramen and the ninja girl nodded to the shop keeper. "Thanks." she said. Rai mewed her thanks. "No problem, Tsumi, Rai." Tsumi paid for the ramen and left the shop with Rai on her shoulder. "What to do now, Rai-chan?" she mused.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:59 pm
"I call winner." Zane said mildly as he leaned against the trunk of a tree from the branch he was standing on. Kiri's gonna win this, no doubt, I may have told Kyo about her, but I doubt he's a match after two years of Kiri training alone. Especially with that teleportation technique. Zane thought with a smile.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games