Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:00 am
Raen grabbed the bow from Rondo, tears in her eyes. Sehe knocked and aimed the bow and Cerberus as he charged at her, but it was sliced in half. She stared at Kyoya, then looked at the floor. There were dark spots, and tears rolled down her cheeks as she silently cried. Raen just loked at the floor, and her body trembled occasionally.
"Th....." she couldn't finish her words.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:31 pm
*Sorry i haven't posted in a while*

"Raen!' Skye cried, immediately at the girl's side. "The hell is this stuff, Kyoya?" Skye asked warily glancing at the boy. He'd just split Hades' Dog in two!
"Come on, girl," Skye said, lifting a trembling Raen to her feet. "It's ok..." she said in a soothing way, stroking her hair. "You're ok now, see?" she said in a motherly tone. She wiped the tears from the girl's face.

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:11 pm
"Idiot! An arrow doesn't kill a hellhound the size of a skyscraper! Give me that!" Kyoya took Raen's arrow, noticing that Cerberus was regenerating. "Heel, stupid dog!" He shot the arrow, right into the first head. He shot the other two heads, then the heart. It exploded in a fury of dust. "Stop crying, baby! Man up and fight a giant dragon!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:56 am
Raen let him snatch the bow. She knew what she was doing. He had just sort of saved her life, and now he was acting like total assbucket. She stood threre silently, not paying attention to his words as he ranted about heelhounds, skyscrapers and something else about mannning up. She pulled a small dagger from the holder on her thigh, and threw it at Kyoya with the speed of light. It hit him in the arm.
"How about you show some respect, and stop acting an assbucket!! You could be nice or considerate, or hell even compliment somebody but no!! I show you my gratitude, and you repay it with disrespect and total shitbagness!! You are the posterchild for assholes everywhere!!! How about you man up and be respectful for once, instead of tripping a person for bait, and slicing a giant dog in half, and being a jerk afterwards!!" she yelled at him. Raen help her hand out for the dagger, and it came her, dislodging itself from Kyoya's arm.
"I care not, if you are the son of Hades!! Hell, I wouldn't care if you the son Zeus!! You will not talk to me like that, and you will not treat me like that!!" she grabbed her bow and arrows from him, and put the dagger's tip to his nose. "Do not touch my bow again, for my face will be the last you see." her voice was full of threats she was bound to carry out if he showed the slightest disrepect again.
"I told you. Men are stupid assbuckets. Beasts that cannot, and will not be tamed."

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:59 am
He hit her fist and face away. "Let see you try to hit me again." He took her bow. "Cerberus... Awaken." He shot the arrow, and Cerberus was released again. "See you later." He walked into the computer section of the library.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:17 pm
Skye's eyes popped so far outta her head, they slammed against the Library door.
"Daaayuuuummm, girl!!" She applauded. "You better watch it, or you'll get bit in the a**, Kyoya!" She called after him. She turned to Raen.
"Oh, and that Zues comment kinda hurt, but what the hell, I'm giving out props!" she patted her shoulder.
"You got anything to say, Rondo?" Skye eyed the boy.

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

Rondo stared idly at the situation before."And what do you want from me?"He grinned at Skye,pushing her to the side."If i may..."He placed one hand before him and the Cerberus."Let all loneliness come together as one,come to see the dark end of all creation.All hope.Let darkness pierce the light into flames and create a new brim watch tower for all."Rondo closed his eyes felling the vibration of the moving steps towards him.He knew what would happen to the other side of himself that waited for a chance to break lose.Though,focusing his hand and now slowly opening his eyes he felt it come out as a shadow that consumed the Cerberus slowly.Withing a few seconds it was gone.

((@magedude299 you god-mod too much))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm
(Well, I wouldn't godmod if Night stopped cussing at my character and not censoring it.)  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 am
(Ah i see...we have to get this settled.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:37 am
(Doubt it. It's like the time where one of my guild leaders got hacked, and the vice captain was happy about it. It was epic. The VC would 't let me back in.)  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:47 pm
(I mean it!We will get this settled!If Techno says something then she means it.I will not have rude behavior influence bad conduct even if this is a roleplay!I'm sure iTetoKasane1 won't have any of it.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:27 pm
(If she found out, she would probably kill me...)  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:32 pm
(Well she's going to see these messages when she get's on the thread...)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:01 pm
(..... wow. sorry. it's just that i curse a lo when i get mad... it doesn't happen that much... okay, it happens. But next when, when and if im cursing at you, i will censor it. You couldn't told me sooner, you know. Hey, what's godmodding? question )  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:10 pm
(Godmodding is the term for cheating in roleplaying. A type of godmodding is auto-hitting. Example of godmodding: I dodged every hit that my opponent threw at me.)  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff