Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Weapons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:49 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Leprechaun and the Voices

This weapon is denied. It's context is something that is frankly, too sporadic, while it sounds like you're trying to blend two possible techniques into a weapon.

I can take away the second technique. I just took it because I could have 2.

I really only want it for the first one, but if I could have a second technique, I figured why not.

Anyway... everything fine, if I take away the genjutsu?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Character: Yasuo Nemurai [ I just wanna go ahead an apply so he can receive it later ]
Link to profile: X

Weapon Name: Kuroshigata
Weapon Type: Tri-Bladed Scythe

Weapon Height: 2 Meters
Weapon Weight: 17Pounds

Description: A Weapon that Yasuo had to break many back's and grease many palm's to get. They say the Maker of this blade deals exclusively in scythe's and that he is from the Hidden Grass Village. Yasuo,however,changed the story every time someone asks him where he got it. As for what the blade does,it effectively helps him hide in plain sight. When he cut's someone with the blade,it identifies their Chakra signature and copies it. Yasuo then can change his to match the one he just copied,effectively making him appear to be that person at least as far as Chakra is concerned. He cannot store/use or absorb any of this Chakra as it is just a copy. If he uses anything that requires Chakra the facade will drop and he will be exposed. He also cannot stack multiple signatures,as the blade can only remember one at a time

Ability Summary:
• Once cut,Yasuo can copy their Chakra signature

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:35 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

I had a feeling that was going to happen... At one point, I had a poison gas weapon that took [7] Posts for Death, so I figured an injected poison would be quicker.

Anyways I think those are good ideas ^_^
I fixed my weapon-- [5] Posts to Kick in totaling in [10] Posts 'till death. As well as [80] Chakra. Let me know if I should fix anything else =)

Character: Tsuruya Kouhei
Link to profile: [x]

Weapon Name: Tsuruya Kahō: Chimei Kiseru
Weapon Type: Kiseru (Pipe)

Weapon Height: 46 cm. (~18 in.)
Weapon Weight: 26 g. (~0.06 lb.)

Description: The Tsuruya Family was a renowned family in Kirigakure, and in the entire Shinobi world. Powerful and skilled, but not in the way most Shinobi are. Contrary to the majority in the Shinobi world, the Tsuruya Family was not a family of combatants. A family that dealt in death, without dirtying their own hands. Like any, they would hire assassins to deal with those who opposed them--Shinobi, of Kirigakure or rogue, who were looking for work. The Tsuruya family wasn't known for being good people. Of course, being people of their status earns many enemies--it can be safely said that the Tsuruya family had developed more enemies than they had allies. Because of this, they could not trust even their hired hands for protections. Ten generations ago, Tsuruya Daisuke used his immense wealth to buy a pipe. Intricately carved, expensive, a symbol of his status. Unlike many others of his family, Daisuke was skilled at creating devices and booby traps within the smallest of objects. Carrying around a weapon was too noticeable, and so Daisuke altered the kiseru to be a lethal weapon, yet appear to most as nothing more than a pipe. And it worked quite effectively--assassins would attempt to attack Daisuke, or any of his sons, grandsons, etc. when they appeared unarmed, and the assassin would be dead before he even realized that their pipe was a weapon.

Nine generations later, Tsuruya Takeshi had two twin sons: Shuuhei and Kouhei. They were the same age, and as such Takeshi couldn't simply hand the pipe down to the oldest son. He began to see his sons' relationship as a constant competition. They were proving to him which was more suited to receive their family's heirloom. Both sons went to the Academy, and as Kouhei became a more skilled Shinobi than his brother, Takeshi rewarded him with the family's prized kiseru. Shuuhei had had his eye on the kiseru for many years, and knew that it would be passed down to the most worthy son. It angered him that his brother was more deserving than he, and this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Little did Takeshi know that this fueled their duel, and caused both of his sons to leave the village. Disgraced, Takeshi and his wife paid a high-ranking Shinobi to erase all mention of the Tsuruya family, particularly that of their sons. Grades, history, even all of the records of their purchases over the years. Then, they vanished. Memories of the Tsuruya family lived only in those who knew them, until one by one they vanished as well. For several years, the Tsuruya family was non-existant. Until Kouhei came back to Kirigakure.

Kouhei returned to Kirigakure for reasons still unknown, even to him. But he returned, and upon returning he began to use the kiseru once more. It was a symbol of his returning to the Shinobi life, using this pipe once more. One would be able to tell that Kouhei had, at one point, been of high social standing by the intricate design on the pipe. But his family had vanished, and left Kouhei to make a name for himself once more. With the kiseru as his only weapon, Kouhei chooses to fight with his fists, feet, and his Genjutsu... Even if his kiseru could quite possibly be the most deadly weapon in his arsenal, rival even to his powerful Taijutsu style.

Ability Summary:
• When the sharp, metal tip of the kiseru is stabbed into an enemy's blood stream, it releases a deadly, fast acting poison. Since the kiseru is used for smoking, and it would be unfortunate for the user to be poisoned while having a smoke, there is a small (extremely small) button-like notch in the pipe that must be pressed to release the poison. The poison can be treated if the victim receives immediate medical attention... Can be treated up until [5] Posts have passed (Can be treated at Post [4], but not past then). Using the poison requires [80] chakra.
---- Inactivity: Poison takes [5] Posts to Kick In
---- Nausea: [1] Post since Poisoning Begins
---- Vomiting: [3] Posts since Poisoning Begins
---- Death: [5] Posts since Poisoning Begins
• The sharp tip of the kiseru can also be used as a non-poisonous blade for making shallow cuts and stabbing while the duller tip of the kiseru can be used as a club of sorts for hitting enemies.
• The kiseru is made of an incredibly durable form of bamboo, and can be defend against a sword blade without breaking. Due to its size, it is not an effective shield despite its durability. But the chances are that it will not break in combat unless misused.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:43 am
Zero_ryukai

Character: Ooshiro Imatokai
Link to profile: PROFILE AWAY!
Weapon Name: Ukyo mizo - Yoko
Weapon Type: Great sword and calligraphy brush
Weapon Height: 6’ blade 1’ 6” handle (90”) with a 10 inch wide blade
Weapon Weight: 35 lbs

Description: Yoko a former onin form kumo, known as the ink jet black fox, because of her demonic jutsu that made her look like a four tailed fox, her namesake of course. She was an eccentric Ukyo user who couldn’t stand the small ukyo mizo, due to the fact she would overtask her strength and it would break often. So she had her ukyo mizo re-forged into a giant sword that combined are her equipment, and wouldn’t break before her attacks. On Yoko’s last mission with her husband Raon she did something to pass on to her child Shiro, to pass on her legacy. Right before Yoko and Raon died they used several sealing techniques to seal their remaining chakra into the sword, and then seal the sword in Raon’s scarf, and finally seal the entire scarf so no one had accessed to the sword until Shiro got it unsealed in Takumi, when he was ready. With Raon last bit of chakra he summoned a creature to take it to Kumo, and give it to Shiro. The summoned creature then said to Shiro. “Don’t take it off and when the time comes unseal it in takumi.” Now that Shiro us a Chuunin he wants to go to Takumi to unseal the first seal on the scarf and use is mother’s special ukyo Mizo.

Ability Summary:
negative abilities
• -50 to summon from scarf
• user loses bukijutsu techniques, Unless user has a heavy two handed bukijutsu (shiro does not, he is shunkan no hagane although it’s not learned yet)
• can only stay out for 10 posts before needing to be re-summoned
• takes 5 posts before re-summoning
• Element kanji can be washed off with a water jutsu, cancelling any element raised attacks.
• Takes three custom jutsu slots
• Elemental ink is still weak to water, especially fire going down 2 ranks

Positive abilities
• blade can be used like an Ukyo artists scrolls
• 20 chakra refund when Choujuu giga is drawn on blade, when not elementized.
• D rank continues custom Sumitou becomes B rank one shot do to length of new ink sword. (re-learns this)
• Drawing elemental kanji on blade can infuse it with that element for 5 posts, for 25 chakra. Elements can’t be switched until end of 5 posts.
• Doubling the chakra for “art” techniques while drawing on the element imbued blade will imbue that technique with an element making it stronger. (choujuu giga, sumi bushin, etc)
• Surprisingly Light weight for a great sword
• Water imbued techniques are somewhat resistant to water but aren't as powerful as the other elements.

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:36 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Yo-Ko

Glad you've plotted out the return sequence.
You're active camo isn't up to standards for me, nor other crew. I want more. Camo lag, for altering environments. Does it instantly adjust? For forty chakra, I should hope not. Is there a shimmer of some sort, to explain the exclusion of the person's imprint upon the mind, making them somewhat invisible. If you're looking for invisibility and camouflage, you need to be damn specific.

Rain Water Resonance

After some discussion with the crew, we'd like it if you raised the chakra necessary for injection to [80].
On top of which, multiple people have agreed that five posts isn't quite fair for death. As such, numbers should be adjusted for a period of inactivity, where the poison hasn't quite kicked in yet, and then the signs to indicate precisely how that's going to progress.

Azzurro Inferni

Your weapon is denied. It doesn't fit with the general time line of the universe, on top of which, it has too much potential to end it, even with the down sides.
I'm afraid it isn't likely this will be permitted in the future, either.
ok ok ok.....so i just going to change it to 80 chakra, acting exactly like the active camo maruton technique. Will that suffice? I figured that my weapon did 2 things: transform and have camo that it would be taken into consideration depending on costs. Apperently i need to have it be able to shoot lightning bolts or steal someones soul to actually make the weapon useful. I didnt see how if it only did 2 things, the camo would be such a big deal, especially when a strong physical contact turned the camo off....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Character: Chisato Ekiguchi
Link to profile: The Fist

Weapon Name: Kuro no Kyokan [ Black War Giant ]
Weapon Type: Mechanical gauntlets

Weapon Height: Fits to form to wearers hands, grows in proportion of the wearers hands and body.
Weapon Weight: 40Lbs (each)

Description: The Kuro no Kyokan was a weapon of prophesy that was believed to be akin to the ancient legendary bo-staff Jingkokubang. Rumored to be one of the great dragon of the souths many treasured items. Yet it's actual body had never truly been perfected beyond the metal having been formed, the design and function of this tool was what was truly left in the rumors but as time went by and myths became fairy tails the idea of this weapons completion was left to be nothing but a fools dream. Yet with current technology and able Smiths the Gauntlets with the power of a gods fist has become a reality to conceive.

It's metal is of a heavy concentrated steel that turns black having a slight gunmetal gray tint, due to it's density. Taking months to forge this the steel and even more time to to create the mechanisms that run trough it's chakra accepting metal the body of these gauntlets are made up of three layers. It's inner lining and body which upon putting on tightens and first a leather mesh and a padding of numerous strings and wires that respond to your hands every movement and some specific ones for specialized attack commands. the second in the channels that the needled travel trough and work back up the rest of the arm over the leather where the compartment to load in the projectile needles sit. The final layer is the light dark steel plating that takes most of the direct force and the second and first layers protect the users arms from any residual force that may be fended off. Unlike Jinkokubang, Kuro no Kyoken has to have the actively place Chakra into their hands to make them grow, but they do grow and shrink as quickly as the jinkokubang. ( about three seconds) When they grow it's really the steel reacting to the the chakra being pulsed trough them and expanding to the size the may well fill, but even though they may cover more space they do not retain more weight and there fro they aren't any harder than normal to move other than what's relative to space to move.

Yet the bigger they are the better they can act to grip something, defend the user or improve the damage that can be produced from the bigger and quickly moving needles it can fire.Causing more sever projectile damage than what it does for hand to hand melee. As it grows the weapon assumes slightly shifted shape that reveals more of it's minute designs that become tangibly more useful as it grows allowing one to add torque and fuller range of movement in their arms. The mesh of black steel wires also plays to act like another layer of muscle fibers that make Taijutsu drawn trough the arms much more effective.
The only draw back is that the user must have strength to move around with this weapon or it will strain their ability to perform both hand signs and effectually move about the field. It slows down the arms reaction time for most even with lightly adequate upper body strength. As the metal expands it grows less dense and durable, weakening the intense strength of it down to something slightly higher than normal steel plating. Attempting to make them grow to say a trees size will shrink the quality of the weapon and over all make it move more sluggishly in the length the steel threads have to carry the responses from your hands trough out the item.The hue of the gauntlet of it grows becomes less and less black and more dark gray at it largest and most operational.

Ability Summary:
• Capable of taking numerous heavy blows from heavy weapons.
• Can retain the chakra nature of it's user
• Mechanical build can grant greater range of movement and flexibility in the wrist and forearms back to the elbow. (e.x.wrist spinning like drills when inflated)
• Has the ability to hold up to 100 (each) needles along the forearm of the wearer and can fire them at high speeds, releasing them from the wrist or knuckles.
• Can inflate and shift it's form as wearer courses Chakra trough it, multiplying the wearers hand size up to 10-30 times larger *for it's best use*(including retained projectiles). Making it large enough so they can block their entire body with one hand from one side and still retain the same weight as before, for both opponents and user.
• Amplifies Taijutsu techniques one level higher in strength (capping at A-rank)

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:02 pm
Humm they only thing I really see a problem with is the tai increase. If you could would you mind capping that at A-Rank, instead of S-Rank. Also the size increase. For that I need you to explain how the weight of the gauntlets stays the same but the size increases. If they are made of a normal metal that increase in size would weaken the metal in an extent proportionate to the growth.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:37 pm
The metal isn't normal it's really-really~ dense, so as it expands it doesn't lose it's effective ability to take damage along with it's design to take shock trough the levels of the gauntlets frame. Though you are correct in stating that the expanding does weaken the metals normal strength which I can add into the clauses of it's weak points. Also I'm fine with dropping the cap back to A-rank.
Also the explanation for the size with out weight is within the the black steel it's made of that's heavier because of how compressed and strong it is, so when it expands it becomes something like normal steels maybe just slightly tougher. Compressed it's practically unbreakable expanded it has a greater chance to break.

As for ideas of it's size I've got reference

When Big, it can be big enough to hang past your legs and have to be held at an angle when enlarged to it's maximum. Though it won't ever out grow a an adult tree or anything like that (with out losing it's effective durability) maybe a large boulder.
http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp20/Twisted-Phantom724/206684-1.jpg

Small, all the decoration carries over but the reffs don't quite show that. Also it extends further up the arm than this reference piece shows. Just about up tot he elbow.
http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp20/Twisted-Phantom724/Decorated images/Englyshe_black_Gauntlets.jpg

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Character: Noctis Lucis Shinsetsu
Link to profile: Profile

Weapon Name: Retsuseirei
Weapon Type: Black Katana

Weapon Height: 65 cm
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs

Description: Appearence The Retsuseirei [Cold Spirit] Is a black katana that increased the user's control of his snow chakra.The creation of the idea came from the observation of his own chakra. He noticed that Even though his snow is a materialization of his own chakra and not the combined elements of wind and water. It could still be melted into a condensed liquid form. Which means he could infuse his chakra into a blade simply by melting it during the process of melting the metal.

Ability Summary:
• Snow Tunnel:The user slashes at the air, beneath his target a circle appear and glows then a rush of snow burst upward from the ground attempting to consume the target. If the initial attack misses the User may manipulate the snow with his sword to turn and attack his opponent again.
Chakra Cost: 15

• Snow Wave:The user slashes the ground in an arc shape. The arc shape on the ground burst into a giant wave of snow that rush at the target threatening to engulf and bury him. Can also be used to block a large number of incoming projectiles or ninjutsu.
Chakra Cost: 25

• Passive trait: Retsuseirei passive ability is to numb the pain of the area it cuts or even touches. (lasts 3 posts) This allows the enemy ninja to be confused of why they suddenly are feeling pain. Or be used for one's own pain allowing them to continue fighting.

• Drain: With this ability the user is able to extend any technique that last a certain number of posts. By draining the chakra from the sword continously. (10 chakra=1 extra post))

• Store: The ability to store chakra into the blade. The amount you are able to store increases along with your rank.
Genin:50 Chakra
Chunnin 100 Chakra
Jounin: 150 Chakra
Anbu/Oinin: 200 Chakra
Kage:250 Chakra
Sannin: 300 Chakra

• Extend: Used as a surprise attack the user is able to double or triple the length of his katana, by forming the snow around the blade and hardening it. Is as sharp as the blade and could easily pierce through most armor. The weight of the blade will increase slightly but not to the degree that it will be difficult to swing or slash at enemies. The extension can be broken at any moment allowing the user to react quicker with his now shorter and lighter sword.
(Chakra cost: 20=Double 40=Triple)

• Reabsorb: User is able to reabsorb any remaining chakra in the sword for own use.If User decided to reabsorb, They must reabsorb all remaining chakra. User is not allowed to absorb small amounts. If ammount of chakra absorbed exceeds the maximum amount the user can hold, That chakra is lost.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:34 pm
Yo-ko
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Yo-Ko

Glad you've plotted out the return sequence.
You're active camo isn't up to standards for me, nor other crew. I want more. Camo lag, for altering environments. Does it instantly adjust? For forty chakra, I should hope not. Is there a shimmer of some sort, to explain the exclusion of the person's imprint upon the mind, making them somewhat invisible. If you're looking for invisibility and camouflage, you need to be damn specific.

Rain Water Resonance

After some discussion with the crew, we'd like it if you raised the chakra necessary for injection to [80].
On top of which, multiple people have agreed that five posts isn't quite fair for death. As such, numbers should be adjusted for a period of inactivity, where the poison hasn't quite kicked in yet, and then the signs to indicate precisely how that's going to progress.

Azzurro Inferni

Your weapon is denied. It doesn't fit with the general time line of the universe, on top of which, it has too much potential to end it, even with the down sides.
I'm afraid it isn't likely this will be permitted in the future, either.
ok ok ok.....so i just going to change it to 80 chakra, acting exactly like the active camo maruton technique. Will that suffice? I figured that my weapon did 2 things: transform and have camo that it would be taken into consideration depending on costs. Apperently i need to have it be able to shoot lightning bolts or steal someones soul to actually make the weapon useful. I didnt see how if it only did 2 things, the camo would be such a big deal, especially when a strong physical contact turned the camo off....
thoughts on this? It only has 2 perks.....so does that count for anything?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Character: Noctis Lucis Shinsetsu
Link to profile: Profile

Weapon Name: Retsuseirei
Weapon Type: Black Katana

Weapon Height: 65 cm
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs

Description: Appearence The Retsuseirei [Cold Spirit] Is a black katana that increased the user's control of his snow chakra.The creation of the idea came from the observation of his own chakra. He noticed that Even though his snow is a materialization of his own chakra and not the combined elements of wind and water. It could still be melted into a condensed liquid form. Which means he could infuse his chakra into a blade simply by melting it during the process of melting the metal.

Techniques: Summary
• Snow Tunnel:The user slashes at the air, beneath his target a circle appear and glows then a rush of snow burst upward from the ground attempting to consume the target.
Chakra Cost: 15

• Snow Wave:The user slashes the ground in an arc shape. The arc shape on the ground burst into a giant wave of snow that rush at the target threatening to engulf and bury him. Can also be used to block a large number of incoming projectiles or ninjutsu.
Chakra Cost: 30

Ability Summary:

• Passive trait: Retsuseirei passive ability is to numb the pain of the area it cuts. (lasts 3 posts) This allows the enemy ninja to be confused of why they suddenly are feeling pain. Or be used for one's own pain allowing them to continue fighting.

• Drain: With this ability the user is able to extend any technique that last a certain number of posts. By draining the chakra from the sword continously. (10 chakra=1 extra post))

• Store: The ability to store chakra into the blade. The amount you are able to store increases along with your rank.The sword but be held with both hands and the blade facing downward. User may only store chakra out of battle.
Genin: 50 Chakra
Chunnin 70 Chakra
Jounin: 120Chakra
Konin: 160Chakra
Sannin: 200 Chakra

• Extend: Used as a surprise attack the user is able to double the length of his katana, by forming the snow around the blade and hardening it. Is as sharp as the blade and could easily pierce through most armor. The weight of the blade will increase slightly but not to the degree that it will be difficult to swing or slash at enemies. The extension can be broken at any moment allowing the user to react quicker with his now shorter and lighter sword.
(Chakra cost: 20=Double)

• Reabsorb: User is able to reabsorb any remaining chakra in the sword for own use.If User decided to reabsorb, They must reabsorb all remaining chakra. User is not allowed to absorb small amounts. If amount of chakra absorbed exceeds the maximum amount the user can hold, That chakra is lost.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:50 pm
Yeah~ reposting won't help much Haji they're probably disputing making it pass in the crew thread and not enough people have voted on it. I'm in the same bout so the only thing we can do now is wait. Though I will say this...

Bump, and hey can we get this done before it comes around that two weeks have passed with no decision.

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:28 pm
Reaper Elyse
Yeah~ reposting won't help much Haji they're probably disputing making it pass in the crew thread and not enough people have voted on it. I'm in the same bout so the only thing we can do now is wait. Though I will say this...

Bump, and hey can we get this done before it comes around that two weeks have passed with no decision.

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:00 pm
First off, I see your weapons. I'm not blind. Just busy. So chill out, and frickin' wait. Reposting doesn't help us move along either. It just pisses some of us off, and shows us you can't be patient.

Reaper Elyse

You make no mention of the gloves effect on their own weight when they increase, as well as the size of the projectiles. On top of which, I want an established cost on how to make them even twice as big. Otherwise, you've got magic gloves that just grow and there's no downside to this.

Detail the kind of trigger, to send these needles flying. I don't want needles magically flying as you please.

Yo-Ko

Yo, you didn't need to go and kick up your consumption. Where in the world did I tell you to kick that up? I ask for flaws, because if you high light only the best of the weapon, then all we know is things will go wrong for others.
For that little chakra, I don't want perfect camo, because then you can just spam that particular ability, and someone will walk into the scythe. You catch my drift? Does it require one to creep along more slowly? Contact is a crappy way to end camo, because then someone ends up dead. Here's what your camo should have, and I'd appreciate you not whine or be sarcastic, like you did last time, when we told you our opinions of your weapons.

1) You need a time relay for camo.
2) You need a detailed description of what this camo details. Is there a lag when it comes to a change in environment?
3) You need a little more than strong physical contact for forcibly ending it, because again, that strong physical contact would likely end up being someone impaled on a scythe unfairly, and then we all have to go through red tape and bull s**t, and end up revoking the weapon inevitably.

You're running stuff by me. Active abilities require a fair level of detail, man.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Some of your abilities listed are actually techniques, Haji. Tunnel and wave? Those should be run by ninjutsu, by the way, tunnel is a bit auto-hit-y in wording.

So it can numb things. That's a good one, though that should just be cutting. Otherwise that couldn't be fair. Also, detail this numbness. Is it just the inability to feel pain? Or is it overall, inability to make use of it.

Technique prolonging is fine.

Leave extend at doubling, the way I see it. Though, make note that you can't just point, extend and stab. That's not okay.

Reabsorb is fine.

In regards to store, scrap the ANBU/Oinin one, because it's not a step up, it's a step off to the side here in the guild. I'd say halve those and round 'em. Otherwise, you've got enough for two S rank skills to reabsorb just like that.

On top of which, I want to know how much chakra it takes. Restrictions on feeding it the chakra. Out of battle? Stationary placement? Gotta think of these things, buddy.

To summarize...

- Tunnel doesn't fly, as it's a skill.
- Chakra wave would be fine, but you've got to detail your chakra consumption for it.
- Further details on the idea of numbness, and leave it to cutting.
- Extend should remain at doubling, on top of which, you need to not be attacking when you do so. That's just dirty.
- Reduce your chakra containment, since you may reclaim said chakra should the need arise, and scrap your ANBU bonus there.
- Chakra feed details.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash