Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~ Ties of Love ~ [Sequacious x Vampire] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:26 pm
Rin looked around, scared as the light bulbs shattered on the ground. This demon was seriously pissed. Talk about an overreaction! While it was slightly flattering that the demon would be so worked up over something like this concerning him, it was also scary, mostly because he knew that this demon probably had more power than she let on at first. "Well, so-orry for not reacting instantly when you shoved me down to the ground! My slow brain takes a few seconds to realize things, you must know that by now," he told her hotly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:49 pm
Ludique kept shaking. Calm down, calm down. LUDIQUE, CALM DOWN, She kept telling herself. Her eyes had shifted, and her skin had paled to it's natural ghostly white. "I didn't shove you," Said the demon calmly, lifting her head, watching Rin with eyes full of the dueling emotions of regret and rage. "I'm sorry that I'm not the dream kiss, or that I'm not attractive to you - and if that was the case, you could have given me a simple no - but you're being an insufferable p***k," She watched him for a moment longer, before she looked down at her hands, "And I don't like it. I thought we could move on, stop being this back and forth hatred-tolerance couple.. but I guess I was wrong."

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:46 pm
Oh, great, a guilt tactic. Damn his soft conscience. But he didn't want to give in to her, not now. Standing up, he told her heatedly, "Look, I know I'm a disagreeable person, alright? And I did like the kiss, but my goddamn manly pride doesn't want me to admit it. You just don't have to go around getting all pissed at everything I say, alright? Half the time I don't even know what I'm talking about, and when I do, I usually don't even mean it! If you can't tell sarcasm, then there's no point in being around me, because if you can't tell when I'm joking, then you're gonna get hurt. I hurt people. A lot." He didn't even realize what he was saying, ironically enough. He was just angry at people so often getting angry at whatever he said, that it felt very nice to vent.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:22 pm
"I can tell sarcasm through seriousness, and you were serious, even if you were lying," Ludique looked back up at Rin, keeping herself as calm as possible. She also stood, trying not to let him use height against her. With her fists shaking, she watched Rin, staring into those eyes. "I wouldn't get heated if you'd just stop being so prejudice! So what if I'm a demon, ya know? I've never met a human - you're the first one, in all honesty - but I was unaware of how quick to judge they were," She watched him, angry, and yet, all at once.. She wanted him. She suddenly moved forward, and kissed him again, on her toes. You don't like him, you don't like him, She reminded herself. You just want to kiss him, you only want to see what it's like with a human, Yeah, okay Ludique, keep on thinking that.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:42 am
Rin was about to retort angrily with a very anti-human prejudice statement, but then he stopped. Not that he payed much attention in history classes, but he did know enough about the older days to tell that humans were rather quick to judge. He thought quickly about the witch trials, and the thousands of African American slaves. He thought about the Nazis, and Hitler. Humans were very quick to prosecute things they didn't understand, or even like. "Look, demon, you shouldn't have came into this world without reading up on some of our history. If you had, you would have realized that humans have done many unspeakable things to other things, just because they... well, they didn't like them. It's in our nature to hunt down those who threaten to change the way things have always been. It's your fault for deciding to come and meet one of us without understanding who we are. If you were smart, you would have realized that, if, by any chance you were revealed as a demon, you would-" but he didn't get to say any more, because right then, she kissed him again. An unbelievable urge to press closer to her overwhelmed him, and he wrapped his arms around her, not separating their lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:09 am
The demon knew. She just assumed that humans would have changed, evolved from those times. She could tell that he was angry, and then that he thought she was ignorant to it all. And then she cut him off, and he didn't care. Ludique slid her arms over his shoulders, holding him close, sliding her tongue into the kiss. She wasn't forceful, but she was deep, passionate. She wanted him. She wanted him to want her. The demon didn't even care that he wouldn't call her by her name right now, even though it was starting to upset her. She didn't care. She had him, even if only for right now.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:38 am
Rin didn't even try to resist- he didn't want to. He was tired of pretending he didn't like her at all. He did want her, and he wanted her to know that. He never wanted to let go of her again. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tighter... he wanted to be close to her. He wanted to be on her; hell, he wanted to be in her. His lips still pressed close up against hers, he took off his shirt with minimal hesitation, then proceeded to take off hers.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:53 am
Ludique could ignore the smell right now. The demon let go of Rin, long enough for him to slide her shirt off easily. She returned within seconds, kissing Rin again, her hands immediately moving to his pants. First the belt, which brought a little smile into their making-out. A belt could double as a whip, but maybe not right now. She then proceeded with his pants, because, well.. As much as she wanted to pretend she couldn't stand him - actually, right now was the exception - she wanted to be with him. She wanted him to do just as he was wanting to do. She liked him, she did. And that scared her. It scared her enough that she faltered while removing his pants, she hesitated, but then continued.

What would mother think? Tsk, tsk.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:21 pm
EDIT:

How much of a turn on was that... removing his pants, that was a very sexy thing she did. Why did everything she did seem so attractive now? He just wanted to eat her up. Looking into her eyes with a lust he had never felt before, he started to slide his tongue in to her mouth. He just could not control himself.

(( Yes, it's a bad edit. XD ))

(( Just so I don't get anything wrong in the future... what positions are they in? Are they on the ground? If so... who's on top? XD ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:30 pm
( Before I answer those, I just wanna say- LOLAW. HE'S STILL CALLING HER LUNDIQUE.

ahem~
Right now they're standing. Considering Rin's constant need to feel manly, we can assume against a wall, perhaps.
Aaaaaalso, um, should we just skip?
We're riding the fence now, as it is. )

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:51 pm
(( I know right? XD As soon as he goes back to being irritated by her, he'll keep calling her 'the demon', but when he's feeling horny, 'Ludique' it will be. XD ))

(( Yeah... that's a good idea. So they'll just do their thing, and then we'll timeskip 'till it's all done and good? ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:07 pm
( mmkay c:
well, how about the wall thing, they moved to the couch ( demon on top!~ ;D ) and they're in the living room still! n__n )

The demon was breathing rather heavily, draped across Rin. The girl was sweaty, but so was Rin. She went to stand, but her knees were weak. She settled for sitting, reaching and slipping on the clothes she could reach - her underwear bottoms, and his shirt. Ludique sat back slightly, giving a light laugh. She looked to Rin, red eyes twinkling in excitement and affection. If she would have known, she would have kept from looking to him. Ludique liked no one. She didn't want anyone.. well, with Rin being the exception. But she wouldn't take that. She smiled to him, speaking as if in jest, "Do you think you'll regret it?" She laughed, walking her fingers up his leg like they were people, "I doubt we'll have children," The demon said, as if to explain her finger-people. She shrugged. "So don't worry about.. uh, you know.. okay?"

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:57 pm
Rin took a while to process her words. Wow... just wow. Had he really done that? Had he really just done that? He didn't want little mutant kids, he didn't want to have a demon as a girlfriend, and he most certainly didn't want to do a demon, but here they were. He had just done a demon, and there was no going back now. God, if that demon had his baby, he swore he would kill both of them. What was he thinking? He struggled to stand up, which was a little difficult after the pleasuring, but then he slunk back down into the couch, his eyes wide with trying to figure out what he was feeling. Then it hit him. He was feeling guilty. The Amazing Rin, the Dauntless, the Brave, he was feeling guilty. Oh, the humanity.

He looked over at the demon, distraught, both with his guiltily wracking sides and his guilt at being guilty. The demon seemed so carefree, did she understand that she could now be considered a peddophile? Assuming she was over 18 years old, which she probably was. Not only that, but Rin felt like he had just let down everybody, which in reality he hadn't, because half of his friends had already lost their virginity. But the demon over there, laughing and smiling like what they had just done was normal, it calmed him. Maybe, if she could laugh it off, so could he. Yeah, any kids he had in the future, he could comfort them by saying, "Don't worry son, I lost my virginity when I was 16!" An unexpected rush of gratitude overwhelmed him and he just leaned down and kissed her for the umpteenth time this day.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:39 pm
Ludique watched Rin. At first, she had begun to feel down, noticing his look. He regretted it, he did. He really didn't want to have sex with her. And then he looked so goddamn guilty. She kept moving her finger people, walking them. And then he was kissing her. Everything was well. She returned the kiss, soft and gentle, as if intimidated by him. She broke away after a moment, legs feeling strong enough to let her stand. She stood, and smiled adoringly to him, red eyes so very affectionate. Was she glowing? Not literally, of course. But the "just had sex" glow. She spoke as if still carefree, "I'm gonna take a shower.. care to join me?" She asked, giving a little laugh, as if he'd decline in order to keep his manly scent.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:09 pm
Rin was guiltily pleased by her offer to share the shower with him. ...Then again, she probably didn't know how he took showers, did she? Well, he could let her find out the hard way. After all, she would probably be offended if he told her now, and just think that he was thinking up excuses not to shower with her. Ridiculous. Though, even though he hadn't had a normal shower in 5 years, she still might think that he was being odd on purpose. No, he should stop censoring himself for other people. If she's offended by his way of showering, then to Hell with her. He nodded eagerly and pulled her toward the nearest shower.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff