13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 61

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:32 pm
Caffiend
Hehe, well yeah, anyone would get cold standing there in that waiting on one of you to make a move. confused smile biggrin surprised pirate

*Patiently awaits for Caffiend to put on that man thong.* You might be surprised as to how quickly some of us Geezer Ladies can move when certain temptations are dangled before us. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:37 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
Caffiend
Hehe, well yeah, anyone would get cold standing there in that waiting on one of you to make a move. confused smile biggrin surprised pirate

*Patiently awaits for Caffiend to put on that man thong.* You might be surprised as to how quickly some of us Geezer Ladies can move when certain temptations are dangled before us. wink

Agreed lol whee  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:06 pm
*thinks to make a comment about "dangling temptations", but decides to leave it be* neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:11 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*thinks to make a comment about "dangling temptations", but decides to leave it be* neutral

*Faerie licks her pointer finger to mark up a point for herself.* I don't believe it! I managed to make TES speechless! blaugh rofl  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:12 pm
Haha, well I'm a creature of tit-for-tat. Saw I donned this awful sounding banana hammock, what do I get in return?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:50 pm
Public humiliation.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:41 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Public humiliation.

Haha, my good sir, if me putting up this forum didn't embarass me I'm certain throwing myself into a half-naked speedo'd hell wouldn't phase me too much. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:44 pm
Well then, I don't see what you're waiting for then if it isn't going to bother you any.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:58 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Well then, I don't see what you're waiting for then if it isn't going to bother you any.

Can't have the rhyme without the reason. Just wouldn't be proper. biggrin Besides, you seem oddly involved in a question I strictly asked only to the opposite gender.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:05 am
Ah... so Miro was right. You -are- sexist. But if you want to get technical, you never specifically asked the ladies about this particular subject. You just posted a general inquiry and I happened to be the one that answered. So no, you didn't strictly ask the opposite gender.

And it isn't "rhyme without reason" since you do have a reason. You were asked to do it. That's a reason, regardless of whether you think that's good enough of a reason or not. It's still a reason. It's one thing to say you reject the reason and something completely different to say that you don't have a reason at all.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:24 am
Wearing a suit. Argumentative. I get it. *pets head* I see who you are in the guild. Carry on.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:47 am
Well, if the suit intimidates you, I can always take it off. Can't say I'd do anything about the argumentative part, though.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:30 am
*Hands both TES and Caffiend a man-thong.* Put your money where your mouth is, gentlemen. pirate wink lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:11 am
tch talk2hand I don't do thongs. talk2hand Nudity, yes... butt-floss, no. I never said I would wear one either, so your assessment is flawed.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:39 pm
Psyzapp
*Hands both TES and Caffiend a man-thong.* Put your money where your mouth is, gentlemen. pirate wink lol

I don't believe my mouth was ever anywhere near the corner of Thong and Good Idea Street so I don't think I'll be going there either. Besides, I never heard what I would be getting in return. I am not that cheap a date my dear.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff