Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Seimon ]|[ Main Gate ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:10 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis walked to the gates of Takumi, Once properly Identifying himself he was allowed to enter. He instantly looked for the Smith and Armsdealer.

[Exit to Smith and Arms Dealer. ]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:18 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis walked out the gates and nodded at the guards as he headed out. He needed to report back to the Hokage.

[Back to Konoha]
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:29 am
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity

User Image

Hitomi entered the village after showing the gatekeepers her identification and eagerly looked around. She was glad for the change of surroundings.

[ Exit to Tailors ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:57 am
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity

User Image

As she walked towards the gates, Hitomi took in all of the sights and sounds of the bustling village. She was particularly interested in all the different accents that could be heard. She then showed her identification again and headed out back to Konoha.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:51 am
Arriving from Konohakagure, Uinsean walked up to the gates. He identified himself, and everything was cleared rather quickly. Looking toward the first shop of interest, he headed off to make a request and purchase.

[Exits.]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:38 am
Uinsean approached the gate with his shopping done for now, and left swiftly, waving to the guards he met on the way in. "See you soon.." He waved knowing he'd be back to pick up his stuff.

[Exits back to Konohagakure.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:29 am
After three days time, Uinsean had finally returned to the town. Seeing a new set of guards. He quickly cleared everything up, and entered the village, heading off first to pick up his coat.

[Exits.]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:43 am
After a little while passed, Uinsean returned to the gates, smiling happily. The guards let him out with a light smile, it seemed to be contagious, and Uinsean darted off to his village to train.

[Exits.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 270 / 270xx Ryo: 1700 両 xx AC: 3000

Here Zori stood, waiting for Takeo to be done with... whatever he needed to do. She planned on meeting up with Shiro or Sky, but she didn't see any of them around and assumed that they already left together. Because Zori was still a little genin, she couldn't leave the village, or anywhere, really without a chuunin or higher rank. She ran through the prices in her mind again. So, the large projectile pack was 400 ryo, and both the gun powder and explosive catalysts were 100. She really had nothing else to do to pass the time waiting for her teacher, and started just repeat those numbers in her head. So many times, that she probably would never forget those numbers for as long as she lived.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:56 pm
:: [ Chakra 335/335 ] :: [ Jounin ] :: [ Bukijutsu/Samurai ] :: [ Weapon of Choice ] :: User Image User Image

"I figured you'd leave with those two, but I guess you can't handle the lovey-dovey bullshit either. Kinda sad, really. One of them is gonna die, and the other is going to be a ******** wreck." He spoke as he approached Zori, his one remaining genin, who just happened to be standing around the Seimon gate. Why, he couldn't say, but she was just standing around, probably waiting for him, but he did not presume to know the inner workings of a childs mind. "Or they just left you behind, not that I blame them. They're high off their tits on their promotions. They should be a bit more humble, but who am I to talk, hm? Whatever. You ready to go? I got a few more missions, if you're interested in a little travelling and training." He crossed his arms over his chest and looked down, for the genin was shorter than he was, his features a tad softer than usual. He may have been going soft, or he could have liked Zori more than the other two, or he was just sick of being mean. But holding a permanent scowl was tiring, and his face needed a chance to rest those over-worked muscles of his. That would be his excuse, anyways.

He always had an excuse.

::/color]

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image

It seemed like a forever ago since she started standing here, but Zori was just impatient. It was about time they got moving, she needed to get back to Kumo already. She frowned as Takeo brought up those two. "They got like that over, what, two days? If one of them dies, the other one will find a replacement fast. Especially if the survivor is Sky." Zori said, expressing her feelings on that whole situation, which was just ridiculous. Or was it jealously? No, no it wasn't. "Yeah, they left me behind." She explained, shrugging nonchalantly. She would rather be stuck with Takeo over watching her teammates get busy any day.

"I'll come along. Normally I'd wonder why you want me when you could just do it yourself, but I won't ask." Apparently Zori's mission streak of today was going to get even longer. She'd done around seven missions today. Not that she was complaining, the more she could do today, the less she'd have to do later. Unfortunately though, it's not how the mission system works.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:38 pm
:: [ Chakra 335/335 ] :: [ Jounin ] :: [ Bukijutsu/Samurai ] :: [ Weapon of Choice ] :: User Image User Image

"Ha! You know, you're all right." He had a nice, throaty chuckle over her reply. If only those other two were like her, I'd have a squad that I didn't hate! Ah, it's good to laugh. Takeo suppressed his little outburst, deserved as it was, and composed himself. He didn't have time to chuckle all day, he had s**t to do. "Well, we're going to Konoha. It's past time we got you some actual fighting experience. I was going to spring this as a surprise on all three of you, but obviously those two have better things to do, so you're special. It'll be fun. Plus, you get to learn a few techniques from me, your illustrious and wonderful teacher. I know you're thrilled."

Takeo motioned for his genin, the sole remaining genin on his team, to follow him. Not that she had much of a choice, if she wanted to leave and get some s**t done. He called whatever gate guard, or whatever the hell they call it in Takumi, and asked the gender-ambiguous guard to crack open the gates and let them pass. It did as it was beckoned, the massive gates creeking and grinding until they opened wide, allowing a mob of travellers in and the two Kumo-nin out. "Well, ain't no rest for the wicked, as it were."

[ EXIT - crossroads ]
::/color]

[SLEEPY POST TOMORROW]

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image

Zori smiled when she got Takeo to laugh. It wasn't often that their teacher even let out a snort at his student's comedic advances. But as he simmered down, the girl got serious again. Konoha? Err, she's never been in any village besides Kumo, and today was her first visit to Takumi. She'd never really had a reason to leave the mission besides to do that crater thing. It seemed like the people that had been assigned to that 'mission' along with Zori never came up there, because the crater was only being ground down by Zori. And since she wasn't that powerful not a lot got done. The Raikage never really mentioned it anymore, so Zori just stopped going there after a point.

The girl shook her head, ridding her thoughts as well. She really should stop daydreaming.
"F-fighting?" Zori asked in surprise. It would have been nice to know that so she could learn some jutsu, or something of her bloodline to show off, not just boring old Zori techniques. Although a bit flustered at the thought of actual fighting, the girl nodded and followed Takeo to the crossroads.

// exit to crossroads

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:02 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc-clone◄██▓▒░░

User Image

I am just a Clone
but I do what I want.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis passed through the gates with easy the gaurds saw his headband and let him in.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:13 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc-clone◄██▓▒░░

User Image

I am just a Clone
but I do what I want.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The Noc-clone waved at the guards as they let him pass through. He continued sprinting his way to Konoha.

[exit to gates]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items