Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Kakou ]|[ River Port ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:57 pm
Ergo War

Kazunori ran away, and then quickly returned, sweat clearly visible at his temples and upon his furrowed brow, map in hand. Huffing and puffing, he held it out to Bast before saying, "We have wells all over town, but there's no way to know which ones are directly connected to the river. The one building that doesn't have one, the weapons' shoppe, is well fortified, so I'm sending everyone there instead of willynilly into the wilderness where the monster might be waiting. What do you plan on doing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:21 am
User Image
"Good job, Kazunori," Bast commended him, plucking the map from his outstretched fingers and poring over it. She had a plan formulated, but it involved quite a lot of guesswork on her part. "I'm going to reroute the river temporarily and section off the parts of it that run near here. From there, it should be a straightforward search, if this beast behaves even remotely like I anticipate."

The woman summoned up an ink brush and quickly graffitied the map, rerouting the river around and away from the city and cutting off the existing river route into sections with thick earthen walls both in the river and along the bank. She made this drawing reality using Uitenpen, then retreated to a more distant and higher vantage point on one of the buildings so she could more easily assess the situation.

AandOE

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:38 am
User Image
The strange salamander was nowhere to be found. Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months; life returned to normal in Takumi long before Bast was willing to give up on her search for the mysterious salamander. She had a nagging feeling it had fled downstream, but her search expeditions always led her out to the ocean. It seemed the beast had finally, truly gone. A UHV scouting party she spotted once had killed and were cremating a much smaller specimen of the same type, but she had no evidence that it could be the same creature, so she retreated into the shadows without confronting the group. Now, after a long day's work scouring the bottom of the port for garbage, she surfaced and headed back to her camp near the river.

Mononoke prepared fish for the first time in forever--which is to say, since lunch--as Bast set about converting all of the garbage to wood using San's breakthrough technique. The garbage made for interesting firewood. In a wooden box she had made there was the mostly-complete Climate Control Variable Marble she had started building before the leviathan had shown up, and next to it the large chunk of diamond she had been planning on using for her machinations. As she ogled them, she realized just how long it had been since she had been back in Suna. The stench of cooking fish had burned its way into her nostrils over the past few weeks, and she had been out of tea for a very long time.

She quietly assessed the situation around her: the river banks were clean and clear of debris, and the river itself had regained a thriving population of fish following the leviathan's disappearance and her cleaning the bed, the tailor's shop was doing well following the good press a rich customer had given it, and the farms she had set up were on the market. There was certainly more the woman could do--especially as Community-Minded Woman--but she had to return to her Village. She had obligations to Sunagakure that she had been putting off for some time. Without much fuss, she and Mononoke packed up their campsite, put out the fire, and disappeared through a summoning seal drawn in the air.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:10 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 15,000
AC: 0005,575
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

Seiji made his way to the docks with Karleen in tow, realizing she had laced her fingers with his, instead of just holding the basis of their hands together. His eyes fell to her fingers for a moment and he relaxed his hand into her grip. It wasn't normal of him, but he felt somewhat comforted by even this little motion of intimacy. It was, nice.

His mind wandered for a few minutes during the walk, and his face bore a smile, a rare thing for him that had become more prevalent recently. Though as they approached the port he looked to her and pulled her closer. Many larger dock workers were about, and he didn't want her to get intimidated, or perhaps he wanted to use the guise of a young couple on a waterfront walk to their advantage.

Eventually making their way into the main office the Hattori smiled as he looked at the windows that shown where the fleet of ships had once been outside.

"I remember there always being a large selection of ships here, what happened with that?" Seiji questioned as he turned back to the man at the desk, his eyes occasionally perusing what other wares the man had for sale.

He knew that a bulk of ships had been bought by his brother, but knew that this man did not know him directly as a Hattori, so he hoped to skate off of the differences between him and his brother, as well as his recently injured face to avoid suspicions. His eyes scanned the merchandise in both a sincere and coy manner. He saw things he would like to buy for the Blue Dragon, but not until after all of this went down.

Hoping the old man would respond he gripped Karleen's hand a little tighter.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
AandOE

Tao-Benshin

I Tortured Sleep I

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:55 pm
User Image
The salty old man with his corncob pipe unfluffed his newspaper, sat it down on the counter, and closed one eye. Staring at Seiji and Karleen, he switched the side of his mouth that held the pipe, and then puffed it. "Yar," he started, before pulling the pipe out to sit it on the counter. "Ye be talkin' aboot de man from a whiles back, who cleaned us out! Yar... caused quite a ruckus in town, it did." Leaning back in his chair, a smile crept over his weathered face. "That were a great payday, until Community Minded Woman showed up, proving de cash to be null an void." Snapping back from his reminiscence, the salty man opened his closed eye and grew stern. "Don't let dat tale scare ya now: What ye be needing today?"

Wolfe Whitehorn

I Tortured Sleep I

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:01 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOULx {
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As soon as she knew the play was on, Karleen changed. Her features softened and she forced herself to look brighter and not like the kind of person who has witnessed tragedy. She no longer was the girl who saw her parents charred corpses, she was a normal teenage girl. When Seiji squeezed her hand, she gave it a squeeze back. She was hiding it well, but she was nervous that she'd screw this up for the both of them. She listened to the man who had sat down talk, sincere shock on her face. "He seriously bought all the ships? Woah..." Karleen looked back out the window, how did someone even get that much counterfeit money? The ships must have cost a fortune.

Her heart ached slightly for the man and his workers, she knew this kind of life well. A normal life, before the village housed you and gave you money for risking your lives. These men worked hard in till their hands were raw and sore, making a living for themselves. They're life, and probably their family's life, depended on the income they made from this place and the fact that someone from her village destroyed so much sent a flicker of anger through her. She looked back at the man; "I was actually hoping to write a book on the history of Takumi, since I've never come across a village as rich in culture as this!" She let go of Seiji's hand, a slight hesitance in the motion; she didn't want to let go of her only comfort.

The female excitedly leaned on the counter, her elbows holding her up with her face placed in her hands. Her eyes were glistening, her smile bright. "I was hoping to get all the details I could! That's why me and my boyfriend came here to interview people in person! Is there anything else you could tell me about this incident? I think it would make a marvelous addition to the book, I'll even quote you sir!" Karleen straightened up and clapped her hands together, teetering back from one foot to the other. "What do you say, would you like to be part of Takumi's History?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  ✘ █ Mystic Thoroughbred x ✘ █ D-rank Genin x ✘ █ Shakuton x ✘ █ Spitfire Queen
                                                  ✘ █ CHAKRA: 315 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 305 x ✘ █ AC: 1050 x ✘ █ RYO: 800

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                  > Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.
                                                  > Trick Style: Knife Toss: The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )
                                                  > Offensive Style: Artless Draw: The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

O t h e r s : :
                                                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  > One-handed Hero: Karleen is able to use one hand to form hand seals
                                                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                  >
                                                  >
                                                  >

AOandE
                                                  Wolfe whitehorn
                                                  Tao-Benshin
                                                  Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:10 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄

Seiji smiled as Karleen jumped to the point on gathering information, his hand feeling awkward when she let it go. Still, bemused by her sudden eagerness and his own desire to peruse he would look through the listing of wares that the man had in shop while she spoke to him concerning the History of Takumi.

"That fair history project of yours." He said with a smile as he investigates the kinds of metal they had for sale.

AandOE

Tao-Benshin

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:46 pm
User Image
"Yar... history?" The elder sailor questioned, his mind not exactly all there. What was this? Was the young lass trying to play her jubilee, jiggly bits all up in his pervy face?! Not one to turn down such an offer, the surely lecherous, rancorous man snorted. "Well I'll be! We still haven't recovered from de loss of all dat fake-o ryou. It's like I jes gave away me life's work, fer free, jes like all de other shoppes. And here I thought we counted real money at da transaction..." Leaning back, the old man produced a complex face, full of anxiety, turmoil broiling just under the surface. Rubbing his white hair, he brought his hand down to rub his face and then across the stubble from his upper jaw down to his chin. Sighing, his pupils dilated slightly, as if looking back on better days.

Wolfe Whitehorn

I Tortured Sleep I

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o

The sadness that showed on Karleen's face was real, but it didn't fit her. Her face softened and her mouth became downtrodden; it was almost as if someone had covered the flame that burned brightly inside her. "That's horrible... to do all that hard work and then get screwed over for it.. Can you tell me everything you remember about the man? What he was like? How much fake ryou he used? I want to get all my facts straight before I start writing." These poor people, she couldn't help herself from thinking; she could only imagine what it was like to tell their families they weren't getting paid or money would be tight this month. Her father had gotten counterfeit money once in a transaction with one of the other farmers for a cow, and it screwed them up the entire month. They went hungry, and it was one of Karleen's hardest memories.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

> Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.
                                                  > Trick Style: Knife Toss: The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )
                                                  > Offensive Style: Artless Draw: The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

> Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  >

>
                                                  >
                                                  >

AOandE
                                                  Wolfe whitehorn
                                                  Tao-Benshin
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:59 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄

Seiji heard her line of questioning on who was responsible for the counterfeit ryo, and he knew what was to come. Sighing and ducking his head down to look at some final wares the gentleman had, he decided he wouldn't be buying anything today. Instead he turned to look outside, getting a view of the things going on on the water. There were large storm clouds off in the distance, towards their homeland. His eyes narrowed and he turned back towards Karleen and the man who was enjoying his view a little too well.

"Rumours say it was a man who used to make a lot of purchases here." He said, trying to join the conversation.

I Tortured Sleep I

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:44 pm
User Image
The old man yawned as a small breeze wafted through, tussling what little hair he still had. "Aye," he replied to the young man, glancing to him and then back to the girl. "What little I do remember of him was centered around his requests for crafting, and of sending large boats to far off places. Places, namely, away from de harbors here along de coast. Little lady," the salty sailor wiggled his white mustache, "It was darn near all of it. After dat Community woman taught us, de bank at City Hall confirmed. Our shoppe scales weren't wrong, though, I would bet my life on it! As if I haven't already..." Frowning, deep wrinkles bunched up on the old man's face.

Wolfe Whitehorn

I Tortured Sleep I

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Karleen's face wrinkled in confusion, so the ryo they got in there hands was almost certainly real but something happened in between the vendor and the bank? How strange.... Something wasn't right here, maybe it wasn't their village to begin with, maybe someone was aiming to screw over Kumogakure, or maybe it was even a coincidence? True coincidences almost never happened... there was more than what was being told, though she doubted it was the man's fault. Her eyes trailed to the window, noticing as well the storm hanging heavily over her home. The young female cleared her throat, joining Seiji's side once more and hugging his arm, bringing herself close to him. "Thank you sir, truly! My book will be like no other! C'mon, honey, let's go interview more people~" The golden haired female looked up at her icy counterpart, her face aglow with her smile.

>

>
                                                  >
                                                  >

AOandE
                                                  Wolfe whitehorn
                                                  Tao-Benshin
                                                  Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:28 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 16,200
AC: 0006,975
❄ Chakra :---/535 ❄ Stamina :---/500 ❄

Seiji perked up as Karleen called his attention and hugged up to his arm. He smiled at her action, then turning to the man who had assisted them to this point. He gave the man a small wave and then leaned his head down onto that of Karleen, whispering to her as they exited the shop.

"Seemed real at the point of purchase, but was later revealed to be fake. I know he made most of his purchase here, so if it was real when it was here, but fake when it was sent elsewhere, we're dealing with a bait and switch." Seiji said into the girl's ear, as he shut the door behind them.

"I think we need to move to another establishment to get our answers. Either the town hall or a bank, let's go." Seiji ordered softly as he ran a finger through the girl's hair, keeping up their facade as well as truly enjoying the moment of alone time he got with her.

[ Exit to City Hall ]

AandOE

Taorito

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:25 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Sonyo walked in to the River Port and up to the Clerk that was currently working. "Hey there! I'm here on behalf of Bast-sama from Sunagakure. I need one Cloth set delivered to a female at the gates for holding, please." She handed over the ryo for the transaction. Once the men from the store set out, she grabbed her recipt of the transaction and was on her way to The Forge.

[ Exeunt! ]

User Image
                                                      ❖¦ CHAKRAx 495 / 490 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 310 / 305 x ❖¦ DORAIHYOUTON CHAKRAx 0 / 40 x ❖¦ RYOx 125 x ❖¦ ACx 3570
                                                      ❖¦ BLOOD / MED x ❖¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❖¦ SUNAGAKURE x ❖¦ HYOUTON x ❖¦ EVERGREEN CHEMIST
                                                      xxxxx

[ Doorway to the Valiant Visages ]

❖¦ Mission Data
                                                          Higher Up’s Request [ D-rank ]
                                                          "I have to go to Takumi and grab a bunch of supplies for Bast and her workshop. I'm leaving with one of Bast's workers, Mononoke, as my escort since I can't leave the village alone. IF there's any trouble that me and Mononoke can't handle, I'm to summon Bast with the summoning seal that she gave me. I can't wait to see Takumi up front for the first time!"

- Update "Theo-san has also joined me on my journey, I wonder what he needs from Takumi? All the same, it's nice to have more company for the trip"

- Update "Theo-san left back for the village, so I'm stuck doing this on my own now. It was nice having him tag along! He gave me a seal to help me get back to the village with all of the stuff for Bast."

> 11,200 Ryo
                                                          xx Transaction #1: -1k ryo [ gelel stone x4 ]
                                                          xx Transaction #2: -800 ryo [ Mehcanic's Goggles ]
                                                          xx Transaction #3: -2k ryo [ Cloth set ]

"The Forge" (10,260 ryo)
                                                          • Unprocessed Glass (25 lbs) - 1000 Ryou
                                                          • Bolt Rare Cloth x4 - 1000 Ryou
                                                          • Bolt Common Cloth x10 - 1000 Ryou
                                                          • Dye x5 - 250 Ryou
                                                          • Frit x5 - 250 Ryou
                                                          • Cut Wood x20 - 100 Ryou
                                                          • Coal (100 lbs.) - 200 Ryou
                                                          • Leather gloves x2 - 20 Ryou
                                                          • Eye Protection Glasses x2 - 20 Ryou
                                                          • Polishing Cloths x1 - 10 Ryou
                                                          • Wax x1 - 10 Ryou
                                                          • Blowpipes x10 - 500 Ryou
                                                          • Mannequin x5 - 250 Ryou
                                                          • Plane x2 - 100 Ryou
                                                          • Shaver x2 - 100 Ryou
                                                          • Pocketed Leather Apron x2 - 200 Ryou
                                                          • Set of Rasps x1 - 100 Ryou
                                                          • Glassblower's Mini-Tool Set x1 - 150 Ryou
                                                          • Set of Chisels x1 - 200 Ryou
                                                          • Marver x1 - 200 Ryou
                                                          • Varnish x5 - 1000 Ryou
                                                          • Tongs x1 - 300 Ryou
                                                          • Bellows x1 - 300 Ryou
                                                          • Engraving Tools x1 - 1000 Ryou
                                                          • Set of Saws II x1 - 1000 Ryou
                                                          • Set of Files II x1 - 1000 Ryou

"River Port"
                                                          Cloth Set x1 - 2000 Ryou

"Steel Thread"
                                                          Mechanic's Goggles x1 - 800 Ryou

"Wood and Iron"
                                                          Gelel Stone x4 - 1000 Ryou

❖¦ Passives
                                                          All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                                                          Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                                                          Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                          Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

❖¦ Other Additives
                                                          Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                          Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                          Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Ergo War
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxx Sighing, the genin rubbed the back of his head and agreed to the terms. "Yeah, I promise I'll stay safe and I won't jump off the ship or take anything I haven't paid for." Geez, who did these people take him for? Then again, he wasn't wearing his headband. There was no proof he was trained to be honorable and everything... Though that was part of a saving grace; the merchants here wouldn't want anything to do with Kumogakure ninja.

Nathaniel boarded the ship. He felt like this entire mission was a loss, even if he just purchased the gear his village needed. Turning to the entrance at the docks, he squinted at a few blurs. Was it possible his team was done, too?

3125 Ryo
1325 AC

Wolfe Whitehorn

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out