Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Hondoori ]|[ Main Street ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

The knight screamed as his shoulders were pierced, but the scream cut short as he bit it off with sheer resolve. Shaking, face clammy and skin pale from the loss of blood, his lips twitched up into a grin as he fought to breathe. "Kill me, b*****d. Go ahead! End my life, you miserable excuse for a man!" He had seen the hesitancy in delivering final blows, had seen the desire to stop the mindless slaughter when he stopped the woman from killing Raza before he even knew why she was after them. This man wanted not justice, now, but vengeance. Screaming as he moved, the knight leaned forward, fighting through the pain as he wrenched himself around the blades to get closer. If Kaileer did not pull them out quickly, he would sever an artery. Electricity shot through him, yes, and his hair stood on end, but that didn't matter. He snarled, smiling, waiting and begging for death. "They died, as their purpose was to. I regret nothing, and would do it countless times more!"

Battle Music

chrissy b e a n

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ιt was so hard to think, to feel, to even breathe past the rage I felt. I could tell my breathing was labored, but it was almost like I watched myself from the outside. Or like something else was wearing my appearance. But if that were the case then where was I? No, this feral creature was me, and I was seeing through my eyes. I felt like I had no control over my actions, and I didn't want to be in control. I didn't want to be the one on the verge of killing someone... but I wanted this man to pay for the lives he had taken. All it would take is pulling my blades together to end his life and that concept was both terrifying and thrilling at the same time.
-----Somewhere behind me, Jae spoke. In the haze of tunnel vision I had, I almost couldn't hear what she said. But the words 'without killing him' stuck out to me. What was I doing? The death grip I held the hilts of my blades with slackened. This wasn't me! Snap out of it! I had to...
-----This wasn't the first time I'd reached this level of unreasonable rage. The first had been against a haughty, snob of a shinobi, my first ever experience with one. As was obvious by now, I grew up with temperament problems and had a short fuse that was lit by almost anything. I couldn't even remember what the boy had said, but it set me off, and I attacked him without much thought. That was before I had any training of my own, facing up against someone who had at least a couple years of experience. Needless to say, I lost, and I almost lost an eye in the meanwhile. I knew about my anger issues, and something like seven years later I was still no closer to controlling them like I'd thought I was. It was some culmination of the stress I'd faced recently that led up to this moment.
-----My grip tightened on the hilts again at the man's words, snapping me back to the present. Miserable excuse for a man. "You're the pathetic one... Killing your own... For what?!" I snarled at him, but the scream that followed threw me off, and only then did I realize what he was doing. Slowly, agonizingly, he pushed forward, against the weight behind my blade and further down onto the steel. He was trying to force me to kill him. I panicked, the rage from a moment before evaporating as quickly as it came, and pushed off of the wall. The sudden action jerked the swords free of the man's shoulders, albeit painfully, but kept him from committing suicide.
-----Away from the source of anger, my adrenaline rapidly wore off. My legs went weak and for a second I thought they would give out. But I managed to remain standing, blades held limply at my sides. I lowered my gaze, out of shame or lingering fury I wasn't sure. He needs to be restrained..." My voice sounded pathetic. "Before he tries anything else." This, I would leave Jae to do. I didn't have the mental stability at the moment to deal with the man any further.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
State of the Beast: 9/17 complete

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 9 4 5 0
α c :: 2 2 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 0 5 / 7 1 0 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 4 5 / 6 9 0 (+15)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 2 / 2 0 (+1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Lanfaer

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

IM    IN THE DARK     IM    UNDERWATER    IM IN THE DARK    
                                                    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ 
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP

SEARCHING FOR A TEARDROP IN THE*WATER
                                                            I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                       THE OCEAN IS BLEEDING &━IT'S TAKING ME DOWN━━━━━━
                                                     I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

Realizing that Kaileer was on the verge of losing control completely, Jae stepped in when he asked for her to. She had been standing on the side lines, watching, waiting. Jae had thought Kaileer to be incapable of doing anything that would require getting ones hands dirty. It seemed that he was capable of it if driven into a corner but his moral gauge would not let him step over the line. Fine. Jae would play that part. "Perfect." She made a few hand signals, water pooling from any available source and then snaking out to latch onto the culprits wrists, ankles, around his neck and around his waist. She was not taking him lightly. Grabbing a cloth she walked over to him, placing her hand on Kaileer's shoulder to gently nudge him aside. Moving to the swordsman she smirked and then stuffed the cloth forcefully into the man's mouth. Looking to Kaileer, she crossed her arms over her chest. "I need the information that he has. I doubt he will be so willing to give us that information either..." Looking back to the swordsman from her clan she felt nothing. She should have felt pity for the man. For she could have ended up as deranged as the trio had but she didn't. It took a certain individual to end up the way the did. "Let me get into his head." She said, wanting to get into his mind badly. If she got something, anything that could lead her in the right direction, she would be ecstatic.

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

Title: Investigate Crime Scene: Felony
                                                    Information: Your village leader needs you to search around a crime scene. Try and figure out what happened, and who did it. The crime you are expected to unravel is typically some form of arson or felony.
                                                    Solo or Squad: Solo
                                                    Minimum Post: None

Title: Defend the nutrality of Takumi
                                                    Information: Your village leader needs you to figure out or contest the force that is causing trouble or ill intent in the nutral Artisans village. Do not harm any of the structures of Takumi or cause any harm to the locals. It is imperitive that Takumi remains a place of peace! If the source of the trouble is fully ceased bonus rewards are given.
                                                    Solo or Squad: Solo or squad
                                                    Minimum Post: Until a threat is defeated.
                                                    Note: B rank if only the initial threat is dispatched. Upgrades to S rank if the entire organization behind the trouble is wiped out (Consult mission mod, Vice captian or Captain for S rank authorization)
                                                    Kage permission required

Title: Supply Counting (Optional)
                                                    Information: Whelp, everyone's gotta do the sucky parts at some point. You have been tasked with heading to the armory within the village and taking a complete stock of the weapons.
                                                    Minimum Posts: Varies
                                                    Note: 4 posts minimally. Instead of Ryo payment, you can opt to take a lower value weapon for your stocks.

Total Chakra : 740

Jutsu Used : Dragon tech & body flicker
                                                    Jutsu Rank : S + D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

The agony as the weapon was ripped free lasted but a moment, for Jae bound him and shoved something into his mouth near an instant later. But no, that wasn't enough. No, it could not be the end. Yet he could not move, and could do nothing as he was. Instead, he stared right at Kaileer, and his mouth curved up at the ends into a smirk. He was not done, no matter how much to the contrary it appeared. Relaxing in his bonds, he waited, ready and able.

Battle Music

chrissy b e a n

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:10 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----ι glanced back up at Jae at her words. Why was she asking permission from me? As far as she knew, I was the same rank as her, and from a different village. It shouldn't have mattered what I thought. But maybe respect? I suppose I probably would have done the same in her shoes. After all, I'd made it more than blatantly obvious the thought of killing someone terrified me. So it was for the best that she took over this anyway.
-----Then my gaze locked onto the swordsman's, and I ground my teeth. I gestured to the man, giving a signal to let Jae do whatever she wanted, and turned away. I needed some fresh air, and sticking around that psychotic man wasn't going to help me calm down. "I'lll...be over here when you're done." Without glancing back, I headed away, further down the street, close enough that if anything happened I could respond, but far enough that I couldn't hear them.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

r y σ :: 両 9 4 5 0
α c :: 2 2 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 2 0 / 7 1 0 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 6 0 / 6 9 0 (+15)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 3 / 2 0 (+1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                     I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

The moment that Kaileer backed off, Jae's gaze flitted over towards her psychotic kin member. Once Kaileer had walked further off into the street Jae smirked, her scowl dissolving. Kaileer was battling something inside of him, probably in response to the cruel way the other two had been murdered. He was still a kid, sensitive to death and unable to separate from the guilt associated from being unable to stop events from unfolding. Jae was fortunately desensitized. It didn't effect her one way or another. "Now it's just you and me..." She mused, making a few hand gestures. A small collection of wind formed, Jae centering it at the tips of two of her fingers. The moving waves were almost visible, turning over themselves as the concentrated into a little ball. "I have one questions, that's it. You respond by nodding or shaking your head..." Jae placed her fingers and the small ball of wind at the mans forehead. A flood of information bombarded Jae, the blue haired kunoichi flinching as she sifted through what she was plugging into. Bloodline, customs, strengths, weaknesses....She was learning the basics of what she needed to know about her detainee. "Do you work for the UHV?" She asked, meeting his gaze. That's all she needed from him minus this tid bit. She kept her fingers to the center of his forehead, waiting.

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

Information: Your village leader needs you to search around a crime scene. Try and figure out what happened, and who did it. The crime you are expected to unravel is typically some form of arson or felony.

Information: Your village leader needs you to figure out or contest the force that is causing trouble or ill intent in the nutral Artisans village. Do not harm any of the structures of Takumi or cause any harm to the locals. It is imperitive that Takumi remains a place of peace! If the source of the trouble is fully ceased bonus rewards are given.
                                                    Note: B rank if only the initial threat is dispatched. Upgrades to S rank if the entire organization behind the trouble is wiped out (Consult mission mod, Vice captian or Captain for S rank authorization)
                                                    Kage permission required

Information: Whelp, everyone's gotta do the sucky parts at some point. You have been tasked with heading to the armory within the village and taking a complete stock of the weapons.
                                                    Note: 4 posts minimally. Instead of Ryo payment, you can opt to take a lower value weapon for your stocks.

Rank A :: Osmosis

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fighting back took near everything he had, and yet still the knight knew it was worthless. No, it seemed it would be time, time for the end of all things. His eyes turned to the girl's, and a grin crept across his face as he clenched his jaw, breaking the little vial of advanced arsenic hidden in the furthest back of his teeth. Even as his life faded, as his body began to jerk, he snapped his neck to the side first to the left, the movement quick, jerky, and violent. It was followed by another unnatural snapping to the right, the jerking in time with the poison's effects. And as his life snuffed out, as his heart stopped, she would see one word, and the outlines of a face. One word, the answer to her question, but giving rise to another.

"No."

And the face in his mind smiled an instant before all went black.

The speed of the death left near no time to respond, for the poison was designed to kill even one of his ken.

Mission Completion!

Mission: Secret Blood
AC Reward Bonus: 2,000
Ryo Reward Bonus: 3,500
Further Bonus:
→ +10 to Chakra/Stamina Pools ► [Permanent]
→ Time Displacement!!!
► This event ends about one day before the Takumi breaking. Thus, both Kaileer and Jae are able to make purchases within Takumi for the next five [5] days. If the time elapses, or either character leaves Takumi, time is returned to normal.

chrissy b e a n

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:47 am
User ImageUser Image

That grin said it all, even with the cloth stuffed into his mouth, it had not been enough to stop his self termination. "He took the easy way out..." Jae said, standing in his line of sight should he turn around. Jae felt as if she had to hide the bodies from Kaileer. She didn't want him snapping again or losing the calm that he had displayed earlier. "They were not in line with the UHV. So another dead end." She said, not realizing her word choice had been poor.

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

Kage permission required

Rank A :: Osmosis

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:56 pm
User Image

-----α hissed curse from down the alley was more than enough to tell me it was over. I glanced back to see Jae making her way toward me, and leaned against the wall. She didn't speak until she was closer, and confirmed my thoughts. The man had killed himself. Whatever he was hiding was beyond our reach. The blue-haired girl stood between me and the body, blocking my view of him. Maybe that was for the best, but I couldn't help feeling embarrassed by my outburst. At the same time, that anger was still present. I held no regret for my actions, even if it had almost cost a man his life. Murdering one of my own was unthinkable. But it made me all the more curious what he was hiding.
-----Her last words caught my attention. Another dead end? I remembered when she was in Kirigakure, she had been seeking information on the UHV. If it had to do with Samuru's supposed death... I thought she'd confirmed that he was alive. So why still seek revenge? Then again, I hardly knew her, and hadn't the slightest ideas to her motivations. Both her and Samuru were beyond my understanding. While I'd knew a bit about both, I didn't understand their motivations. Samuru was convinced Jae didn't love him, because she told him to leave, and Jae... well, she refused to see him. Or maybe she didn't. It really wasn't any of my business.
-----I didn't comment on the statement, instead crossing my arms and standing straight. "Well... Whatever happened here seems like it's quieted down. I'm not sure there's anything else we can do here." Letting out a slow breath, I turned away. "I've... got to get back to Kumo anyway."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Sorry kind of blah post.

r y σ :: 両 1 2 9 5 0 (+3500)
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5 (+2000)

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 3 5 / 7 1 0 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 7 5 / 6 9 0 (+15)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 4 / 2 0 (+1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Making a few quick hand signals, Jae summoned a clone. The clone looked bored, crossing her arms immediately after being summoned you. " Find the security here. Have them clean up the me--." Jae paused, realizing she was being crass again. Closing her eyes slowly, she mentally kicked herself. " Have them come to attend to the bodies." She said, correcting herself. Looking to Kaileer she felt a pang course through her as she realized that he was looking to return back to Kumogakure, back to where Samuru was. Hands clenching at her sides she tried to hold it back, tried to stifle the desire to ask to go back with him to kumogakure but the want had become this obsessive need. Jae needed to see Samuru with her own two eyes. To confirm that he was alive and well. Kin was going to be a give obstacle but Jae could do this. She would cross the hurdles when she got to them somehow. "Kaileer, take me with you to Kumogakure. I won't lie to you. I need to see him for myself. I need to see Samuru with my own two eyes." She tried, telling herself to her new resolve. " I will be in and out, just to see and then I'll be gone and back to Konoha before the Raikage is any wiser." Pleading wasn't her thing but she was trying to make this something that wouldn't reflect poorly on Kaileer or wouldn't get him into trouble with Kin.

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:30 pm
User Image

-----σh, right. She didn't know I was the Raikage. I'd told myself that multiple times since running into her, but it hadn't actually occurred to me until then. No one outside the village knew about the change in leadership, as far as I knew. Up in the mountains, we were pretty secluded, after all. Plus... that was kind of the intention. Neither Kin nor I were sure how other villages would react hearing someone... my age... was head of a hidden village. Which led to hesitance facing Jae now. What would she think? I couldn't really tell with her. She was still a member of Konoha, but I wasn't sure if her loyalty necessarily laid there. Konoha was, at least under Kinpaku, an enemy of Kumogakure. If she mentioned anything to the Hokage... Or she could just laugh. Or not believe me. Either option was embarrassing. Rubbing the back of my neck, I watched her clone run off. "Well, the funny thing is... the Raikage already knows." I turned my gaze back to her. "Because he's standing in front of you." Feeling more than a little flustered--Why? Why did I feel so embarrassed telling her something I should be proud of? Maybe it was because I still couldn't believe it myself?--I looked away again. "Kinpaku stepped down not too long ago and vanished. I... guess I was the only one eligible for the position?" Stupid. Don't be weak in front of someone from another village. Don't show weakness in front of anyone, period. Well... It's a bit late for that, I suppose.
-----s**t. She wanted to meet with Samuru? Was he in any state for that? No, that's not what she said. She wanted to see that he was alive, that's all. Then she would leave. I still had no idea if I could run the village. About the only thing I'd done so far is nearly run someone through with a sword. Even if he did deserve it, I doubt it looked good on me. Myurai had way too much sway over the village for my liking. At least if she was true to her words, she wouldn't have to see me attempt to lead. Plus, if it meant she would have peace of mind... "You're welcome to come along. If it's the closure you need..." I trailed off, doing my best to make it sound like I hadn't. I wasn't sure how much of the story I actually knew, but she didn't need to know that I knew anything. I just hoped she didn't catch that I did know something.
-----I felt frustration at my uncertainty. I needed to move. Staying here, standing still wasn't helping. I needed to get what I came for. "I need to make a trip to the blacksmith before we leave." Sticking my hands in my pockets, I turned away again. "If you don't want to come with me, I'll meet you at the gates." Now I sounded like the cold one. Did it come across that way? Glancing over my shoulder to see if she followed, I headed down the street toward the shop.

[Exits to The Silver Forge]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

r y σ :: 両 1 2 9 5 0
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 6 0 / 7 2 0 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0 (+15)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 5 / 2 0 (+1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

The streets, usually lively, no longer pulsed with the people they used to. Rather than a decrease in the traffic by customers, it rather seemed that the native population had dwindled somewhat. Bast scanned the crowds coolly, keeping an eye out for interesting happenings before ultimately ducking into the first shop she saw that wasn't swamped: the tailor's.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

iHeartAkitas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:23 am
User Image
T H I S - - W O R L D - - I S - - M I N E .

---The streets were quiet, aside from the sounds of the few who walked down the road chatting among each other, or the rattling of whatever cargo was being contained in the boxes they held. Shina kept her eyes on everything, especially the alleyways and darker sections of the city as she continued down the path. She was on edge, truth be told, even if she didn't show it; coming from a place where she needed to be constantly watching her back. Everyone here appeared so relaxed... it was almost unsettling to her. This place couldn't really be that safe, could it? Or, perhaps these people weren't exposed to the type of life she has, and thought nothing of the possible dangers? The black and blue cap she wore upon her head, along with the leather jacket she wore was enough to conceal her appearance, but she couldn't help but feel she was always being watched by someone. Sniffing from Ryuu audibly became louder, causing Shina to slide her free hand closer to the bat hanging at her waist. He tugged against the leash once, trying to get to whatever it was he had caught a scent of, and instantly, she assumed the worse. Yet, he didn't seem aggressive in his advance. Eager, would describe his movements, actually. Shina was confused too, until the wonderful scent hit her as well. Food...

Instantly there were butterflies in her stomach, accompanied by the returning nagging of her hunger. Ryuu continued to move forward, almost dragging Shina along as they headed toward the source of the scent. She couldn't help but grin, excited about grabbing some grub after missing out on a day or two of meals. Hurrying her steps, she followed beside Ryuu.

[ Exits to Engan Ryokan ]

♚║ MISSION / TASK DATA

♚║ TECHNIQUES USED / ACTIVE

♚║ PASSIVE ABILITIES
                    [ Weapon Specialist Discipline ] Bukijutsu techniques cut through defensive Bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.

Quote:

Quote:

♚║ Chakra - 275/275 --- ♚║ Stamina - 275/275 --- ♚║ Bukijutsu/Tamer Class
♚║ AC - 0 --- ♚║ Ryo - 0 --- ♚║ D-Rank --- ♚║ Sasagi City Thug

♚║ [ Ryuu - Tosa Inu ] --- Chakra - 275/275 --- Stamina - 275/275

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:44 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Ciri Rosè Lelièvre
                                                    | D rank - Rouge | Ginman | Performer | Bloodline | Fuuton, Doton | Chakra [375/375] Stamina [140/140]| Normal theme | BT- Machines |

_____________________________
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ciri roamed the main streets eyeing each stand that came into view. Nothing really exciting around her was it? Or maybe she was just up to early in the morning and everyone was not. Turning a corner she stopped hearing two well dressed men in suit's." Do you think that they will bring down that dojo soon its been abandon for awhile.?" They went on about it for a few minutes before taking long smoke. Ciri headed on off towards the direction of the dojo the pair spoke of with a grin on her face. Maybe some things could be salvaged one could only hope. .

Jutsu used

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:56 pm
(( I posted here by mistake first, I'll edit this post later ))  
匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff