Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Eternal Rain Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:52 am
A Suna ANBU passed around the edge of the forest, eventually reaching a small hut nearby and entering. This was not uncommon, seeing as many ANBU were visible wherever anyone went. Inside the hut, Ganchou watched the practicing visiting nin with curious eyes, calmly watching the situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:04 pm
Sypher swatted a hand at one of the birds in mild irritation then noticed the explosive tags. With a quick twist he lept up onto Tenchi who immediately took to the air Lightning. Geez... he thought and Tenchi circled slowly, his wings blowing Dai's little paper birds into the ground. It wouldn't destroy them but they'd have a hard time fighting against a real falcon What now... Sypher glanced around, taking stock of where Kyo and Dai were...but "Shi. Where is that little dog?" he muttered and Tenchi immediately came lower, sending water and dirt flying as his wings beat to keep him aloft.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:35 pm
Dai's arms wrapped around Sypher. "Indeed where could he have gone." She whispered into his ear. Dai vanished and appeared infront of him; a hand on her hip. -Moments Before- While Dai was in the air. "Kami Bushin no Jutsu." She whispered before landing on the slab of dirt. Four paper clones vanished into the tree line. -Now- Dai gritted her teeth as the lightning raced from her hand to Matt. Another Dai stood in front of Sypher. Smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:42 pm
Tenchi flipped immediately and threw both the clone that was holding Sypher and Sypher himself off, which was exactly what Sypher wanted. Without any remorse, Sypher grabbed Dai as he fell and flipped her around to slam her into the ground, one foot slamming into the chest "He's probably hiding and waiting for a trap of some kind." he said calmly. His movements had been instantaneous with the feeling of Dai behind him, his body reacting and sending Tenchi into a spin with a touch of his foot. Tenchi now landed, confronting another clone as he narrowed his eyes, watching the clones carefully.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:07 pm
The clone that got a foot to the chest. revealed it was made of paper and dispersed. Without looking behind her, the real Dai grinned. "Oi! Sypher, apparently you forget." She called out to him. The clone reappeared and grabbed Sypher by the ankle as he sent Tenchi into a spin. "Kami Bushin no Jutsu can't end until I tell it too." Dai breathed almost dark-like. The clone grinned at Sypher. "Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu" It whispered. A flash of light appeared filling the whole field. The clone that Tenchi watched carefully. Her hands moved swiftly. "Uo Tsuba" The clone breathed in and began spitting water at Tenchi. Another clone Appeared to Kyo's side; she quickly whispered to him. "I'll be the distraction. Do what you have too, Kyo. I believe in you." The clone vanished back into the cover of leaves.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image And so here is where they all had ended up. If it weren't for Apollo's ability to change is emotions on the fly finding them would have been so much harder. Plainly he ran through the forest, moving at speeds which most nins couldn't track. He didn't want any un-wanted attention while he met up with his old student. "I'm already hearing the screams of...battle?" Apparently some type of fight had already broken out and Apollo was just getting an ear-shot of it. As he came closer within range his eyes transformed, going straight into the Byakugan Stage. "Now..let's see here..." From a distance he could see the various chakra of different Nin and could clearly see that chakra was being expended on techniques. So a battle was going on eh? Maybe it was some type of spar, as it didn't seem like they were aiming to kill. "Has to be a spar..." Would he intervene? Well he supposed he could stop this for the time being and they could get right back to it. With a flicker he moved as the clone released it's light, his blade drawn outward from his sheath. In all but a moment Apollo ended the clones life and it would disperse with a 'poof'. Now if it re-animated itself that'd be fine, but Apollo didn't think Dai would want to do that would an unknown entity. "Hmph, you should know for a fact a clone such as that would be able to reform itself. Sypher..I taught you better.." His blade was slung over his shoulder as Apollo looked to his student with a blank expression, not saying much else. What he expected was for him to be surprised by his entry.  

Deecee Sama

Genius

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:43 pm
Tenchi was dealing with the other clone, dragging it into the air and ripping at with his talons when Apollo showed up. Sypher had been about to deal with the clone when "Gack! A-Apollo-sama?" he tripped slightly and fell back on his butt, an undignified fall at the least, and blinked up at his master in surprise. He swallowed then signaled that the spar should halt "Tenchi! Drop it!" Tenchi, hearing Sypher's call, immediately barrel rolled in the air and sent the clone flying off "I DID know that, Apollo-sama. I'm not a complete idiot, you know." he frowned slightly and stood, dusting his rear off.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:56 pm
Dai yanked her hands up, breaking the strings. Clapping her hands twice all the clone dispersed. The paper used came to her; swirling around her. "Matt..." she called to him. "Get your blasted shadow off of me." Dai said with a smile and a laugh. Once she was free Dai looked over at Ky. "Break time, Kyo." With that said, Dai walked over to Sypher And held her hand out to help him up. Once Sypher stood, Dai looked to the new face. The paperthat swirled around her soon covered Dai. As well as vanished into her being. "This has to be his teacher." Dai thought as she took note on the man.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image "Agreed, not a COMPLETE idiot, but close enough?" A small smile came over his lips as Sypher rose to his feet. He hadn't seen the boy in awhile and it was good to lay his eyes on him again, to make sure he was safe. It was clear to say that Apollo had a certain fond-ness that he would never admit or show to Sypher, but maybe the boy felt it. "Well, it does seem like you've been doing something right after all. I simply came out here to check on some things and make sure all was in order. Plus, I haven't been to the Sand Village in quite some time and it feels get to get out once in awhile." Plainly, Apollo turned to face Syphers students and gave them a cold stare, the same stare Sypher would have been known to give them if they messed anything up. "And I'm guessing these here are your students?" It would seem like his stare reached into there very souls, if not deeper. After a moment his face contorted, turning into a nice smile. "They have a bit of promise I surmise? The Raikage wouldn't allow just anybody to run around outside the village." After speaking a small yawn escaped, Apollo had been traveling for a few days and was a little tired.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:19 pm
Sypher's face went red but he didn't retort to his master's teasing, keeping his tongue in check "Yeah. This is Dai, Kyo and Matt." he motioned to each student as he said their names. He slipped his hands into his sleeves as Tenchi came to rest a short ways away, digging in the ground for something. Mention of the Raikage made Sypher's face burn more "I received permission from the adviser...not Kage-dono herself." he wondered briefly about his master's business but knew better than to ask "Apollo-sama...you're sleepy?" Sypher seemed kind of surprised to see his master yawn, something he rarely saw.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:27 pm
Dai bowed her head as Sypher motioned and said her name. "It's a pleasure." Dai looked to Sypher as she felt him tense. She giggled at the redness of his face. "I've never seen Sypher act this way. He's a different person around his sensei." She thought as she rested her hands on her hips. Dai looked at Tenchi and swallowed hard. "Crazy bird." She looked back to Apollo and tensed up when she felt his eyes on her. "Such stern eyes." She whispered in her mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image "Nice to meet you all. I hope your Sensei is giving you a thorough work out. Sorry to intrude on the training that was going on." His words were kind, but his eyes still held that steel like appearance even with such warm talk. "Oh? From Sora-san? I guess that's alright. Although she was probably thinking it would be more a good experience for the children rather than actual training. Still, it was a good decision to take them out of the village and would probably be good in the long run. He then heard Sypher comment about him being tired and nodded lightly. "Well not completely tired. Just a little worn from my run across the desert. Traveling that distance at full speed wasn't the best of my ideas." Again, a yawn escaped Apollo before he placed his blade within his sheath, looking around the forest. "what were you guys up to out here? Some type of spar I'm guessing?":  

Deecee Sama

Genius

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:45 pm
Sypher nodded "I'm having them spar to get a better idea of how to work as a team." he said carefully then frowned as his master yawned again "There's a resting area over there. I constructed a camp that you can use if you want to rest for a little bit." he offered "I figured it was easier for us to avoid be watched if we were out here. And we're less of a threat to Suna if they know we're not directly in the village."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff