Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
☄ World Crossroads ↔ Takumi 匠 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:41 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 335 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai blushed more at his comments about what her body actually looked like out from under her trench coat. "It's okay, . . .I know you didn't mean to. And the large fact that their there. Truth is I'd be a bit more worried if my body didn't catch your eye." She shrugged some still blushing. "Girl paranoia about not being pretty enough."

((OOC: You caused this! If you wouldn't have said 'no dating' we wouldn't have done this! Lol haha. xD its rebellion!))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:46 pm
[Oh, you crazy kids.]  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

"Well your more then pretty enough, your drop dead gorgeous." he said tightening their hug so that there wasn't room between then anymore and he kissed her. "shall we go home, or fly home?" He asked holding her in the tight hug and smiling at her with his emerald eyes looking straight into her lavender ones, as he kissed her cheek with a smile. Loving every moment they had together and treasuring them.

OOC: without us Takeo would have less to complain about, and we can't have that ^^

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 465/465

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:56 pm
[I'm starting to taste diabetes. I'm not reading this anymore.]  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:06 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

It was starting to get hard to breath as he squished himself adjacent her in the tightening hug she didn't mind though so she didn't say anything. "Th-Thanks." Sukai tried to lessen her blush bit that just added to it, it was nice to hear that from her boyfriend. She gazed into his eyes her breath taken away by the beautiful emerald color. "Could we fly? It's faster and its so nice up there." Nothing could have made her happier than to be with him, and without anyone chewing their ears off. *cough* Takeo-Sensei.

((OOC: You know we metaphorically love you~ ^w^))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro smiled and kissed sukai as he loosened his hug. He walked a bit away and did a few hand signs, "Choujuu giga..." he said summoning his phoenix this time. He stepped on the giant ink bird and extended his hand to her, "Would you like to command the phoenix or me?" He asked helping her on the bird with a kiss on her cheek. "However darling... don't wear that trench coat, it hides your natural beauty." He said with a smile awaiting her answer to his question.

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Sukai stood as she watched him make the large phoenix. Her eyes widened when he asked if she wanted to command it. "I-I can do that? I thought only people of the Ukyo Clan could control their art work." She blinked at him and smiled some. "Okay, . . . I won't." Sukai said blushing some more as he called her darling.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"Thats right and ukyo can only control the artwork... Thats why I can control it to let you command it. It will obey without delay." He said holding her hand to the phoenix, "just relax and use your voice and chakra to tell it where you want to go... It will do the rest. Don't worry im right here with you." He said with a smile giving her a flying lesson, and hugging her gently around the waist.

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:07 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Sukai looked back at Shiro as her held her around her waist placing her hand on the phoenix's back. She was grateful for having such a tight stomach now, "Ummm." breathing out to calm her nerves Sukai spoke in an even tone. "Up?" And with that word the bird flew up into the air on its way back to the cloud.
[Exit to Kumo Gates]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 270 / 270xx Ryo: 1700 両 xx AC: 3000

Unfortunately something came up and Takeo had to be whisked away to do some spectacular Jounin stuff, leaving Zori; but not before returning her to Kumo. It might have been better for Zori though, since it really was bugging her that she was going into Konoha as a genin instead of a chuunin. As soon as she made her return to her village a trip to the Kage's was in store, just as she had planned before she was dragged off for some team bonding time, which really only turned out to be Shiro and Sky bonding time while Takeo and Zori watched in disgust.

// exit to kumo

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:00 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc-clone◄██▓▒░░

User Image

I am just a Clone
but I do what I want.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noc-clone hurried to Takumi.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/220] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

Zero charged through on his way back to suna.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:24 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 470

Reiko arrived at the crossroads of the world,waiting upon his friend to catch up with him.This is where they would stand at a vigil. Whomever it was that would spread the word of his exile must pass through this point making it only logical to wait here. He stood in the middle of the road, waiting for the shinobi....

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:22 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Clubbed to Death |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As silent as ever, she continued her journey and looked on at the horizon, where the main Crossroads lay. For a moment, she looked back down, but then looked up again. There were a few shapes in the distance, but they were most likely civilian travelers and such, so she paid no mind to it. It was only when she neared the roads that she narrowed her gaze and tensed her muscles. 'He's standing right in the middle of the crossroads. Does he want to get caught so badly? I can't engage in battle on the Hokage's orders...I'll just see what he wants.' With that, she kept on walking until she was a few feet in front of him. "Reiko," her tone was smooth and hard as she gazed at him.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:28 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 470

Reiko spotted Hitomi before she recognized who he even was. What surprised him however was that it was her who was doing the job. He expected Uinsean of Shikatsu, but not her. When she tensed when she saw him it only confirmed what he already believed, that the Hokage painted him to be a traitor. So, with that in mind, he raised his hands in front of his chest to show he meant no arm and took a tentative step towards her"Hitomi, I am glad to see you. Honestly, I am surprised they sent you to propagate this...story" He said, pausing on the last word as if he were unsure what to call this situation. He smiled slightly, a look of curiosity coming about him"Let me guess: I am a 'traitor' right? The old man cared for me oh so much but I was just endangering the lives of the people in the village" And at the end of that sentence he let out a short laugh"Hitomi, you of all people should know that what you perceive as definite reality is not always the truth"

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out