Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:17 pm
Mundus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"
So sad that humans will always be humans,no more...

Mundus was about to answer Daichi when he saw Takeshi show up.Mundus looked at Daichi after listening to Takeshi."You know this boy?"asked Mundus.

"
...Has the Sparda blood been spoiled over the ages?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:06 am
User Image

User Image

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

As he watched Takeshi appear on the statue, the demon warrior, Daichi didn't speak as he looked over at Mundus with annoyance. Daichi's sword shinned by the moon's glow to show his blade's length. He wasn't afraid of this boy as he stood up slowly, looking over at Mundus before speak,"No I don't..you can break him if you'd like.."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:15 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi quickly return to calm composure from both Mundus and a demon, he can pick up a challenge tone from Daichi as he remain stiffen. He drag his eyes on Mundus with a frown, giving him a similar piercing glare at Demon King, "Hmph... Mundus, it's been over two thousand years since we met and how my father join Sparda and turn against you for trying to conquer human world. Perhaps, I should either kill or send you back to Demon World," Wolf Demon Emperor spoken to Demon King, however Takeshi thought it's for best for keeping Mitsuki's ability to himself. He predict if those two, mainly Daichi, find out his youngest half-sister have a Chirasengo that Atticus left it to her and Desmond teach her the way of Nanashi clan, she will be trouble because of demon clan cannot share other demon clans ability. He luckily hide the lock by giving it to Lin, he cannot let it fall into wrong hand. He continue to glare at Mundus as a Demon Emperor challenge a Demon King, waiting for his move, while his ears and nose will pick up Daichi's move.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Lin

Aussie Srives
LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:32 pm
Mundus

"

Mundus smirked as Daichi said that he could break Takeshi as he the changed into his demon form and started to attack Takeshi."This will be your eternal resting place!"he shouted.

"

(oh yeah...had to change the picture...the other one was too big...)  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:10 pm
User Image

User Image

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Daichi smiled as he sat down in his throne chair, watching the incredibly powerful Mundus transform into his demonic form. The throne chair moved to the side of the stage where he sat and watched the two demons face off at his new home. He wanted to feel impressed as he rested his mask covered head on his fist. Dark smoke flowed under his throne chair as he watched, wanting to see what will happen with these two demons.

User Image

(I suggest press and hold ctrl and then pressing the - or + signs to make your website page look bigger or smaller.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:21 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi watch Mundus in his demon form lounge at him, he remain calculate as what it seems to be hit him in Mundus' perceptive. Although it reveal to be his shadow as it dissolves, Takeshi's speed went pass him with the multiple swipes around Demon King's statue like to make it crack open, before he land on the floor holding his katana with his demonic aura. He turn his head towards Mundus as his silver blue eyes turn bright red, what it seems to his plan to turn into Devil Trigger, "You left yourself wide open, I thought you were powerful then I remember, but I was wrong..." he said very calm and emotionless, he let his demonic power grew tremendous, "... you are not worthy to be a king. How are you going to kill an emperor, when you leave yourself wide open?"

... Protecting the human

Aussie Srives
LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:32 pm
Mundus

"

Mundus glared Takeshi as he heard the cracking of his statue like body."It seems I have underestimated you...but I assure you...it will not happen again!"he said as he used a long-ranged attack on Takeshi.

"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Darkness fueled the arena which made Daichi smile with glee. With his katana in it's sheath within his grasp, the dark demon smiled behind his dark mask before watching the statue demon of Mundus fire a long range attack at the wolf demon. The demon sat back in his chair as demons appeared around his throne like servents. As they stood there with their spears creating an "X" in front of him to protect their king.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:10 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

"That move!" he thought in shock before he invade Mundus' beam by jumping in the air. He sheath his katana, while keeping his burning red eyes and his hair turn white before he land on the statue once again. Takeshi grab a long black sword as his sword engulf with demonic power as he draws it out, "Hmph... you talk too much," he respond to him coldly with stoic expression., waiting for his move.

... Protecting the human

Aussie Srives
LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:01 pm
Mundus

"

Mundus laughed darkly and sent another long ranged attack towards Takeshi,wanting to land at least one hit to the wolf demon."You shouldn't underestimate a powerful demon like myself!"shouted Mundus.

"

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:01 pm
User Image

User Image

As the battle continued, Daichi closed his eyes behind his thick mask. His vision showed him a image of a scared hero training with a large keyblade in hand, making him chuckle at the thought that this boy could pose a trouble to his plan. He then saw his vision of his son fighting against a white haired man with dark aura around him, making him quite interested,"Interesting..I think I need to befriend this boy..become a distraction before I gain my full power.."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:37 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

By the time Takeshi land, he takes a hit from a beam, thankfully his black sword got hit, but it only push Takeshi back as he grunt and his back land on the ground as he groan. Lin hears his master in pain as he jumps up, holding a lock tight, "Takeshi-sama!" he call him out and help him up. Takeshi growl as he stumble, "I... I'll live, d*mn he's stronger then I thought to be," he respond to his partner. They both pick up what Daichi said, they realize who is he talking about as he widen their eyes, but suddenly, two wolves smells four groups as an black arrow pass through Takeshi's ear to make it go straight towards to Mundus' chest. Takeshi turns around to see a a man with black four feather wings, other three joins in purple demonic smoke around him he and Lin found out who they are, "You!" he raise his voice. One with sandy blonde color hair calmly turn snickers, "I will just leave this place, if I were you... Emperor Takeshi. However, we only steps in human world because we heard of first human born of royal demon blood, we figure it's your half sister... the royal wolf princess," he said very cool tone. Takeshi and Lin slightly stun, when does entire Demon World recognize Mitsuki as "royal wolf princess" even she is hanyo, live in peace with human. A man speaks again, yet look at Daichi as he frown, then look at rest of three, "Find her," he order them, three of them agrees as they vanish by demonic smoke. A man look at Takeshi with a smirk as his eyes glow in turquoise, "Hmph... I bet you haven't told her about us as a Devil," he said as he vanish. Takeshi widen his bright red eyes and look at Lin, "Lin! Find my sister before those devils does, and don't forget to give her that item!" he order him. Lin knew this is serious as he nod, "Yes Takeshi-sama," he agrees as he take a wolf form and take a flight to find Mitsuki. Takeshi turn his attention towards Mundus as his Psionics around him.

... Protecting the human

Aussie Srives
LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:21 pm
Mundus

"

Mundus didn't see the arrow coming towards him and was hit in his chest,causing a good amount of damage to him."What?"asked Mundus as he had caught a glimpse of the demons before they had disappeared."Who were they?Part of your group"

"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:20 pm
User Image

User Image

"Such a pity..it is as though you need help to fight your battles.." said Daichi as he stood up, watching the party disappear. As he watched Takeshi turn into his wolf form, the one winged demon smiled before opening a portal behind himself,"Finish him off..then we will talk, Mundus.."
Daichi then disappeared into his portal, leaving behind nothing besides his two demons who dashed at the wolf demon with haste.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:20 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

"Hmph, why do you care about those devils and one fallen angel? They are just an alliance when my father was an emperor, they probably want to meet my half sister," Takeshi said calmly to Mundus. When Daichi said as Takeshi watch him disappear, which he widen his red eyes, "Cr*p!" he bewildered and watch two demons dash towards him, Takeshi is wearing out from Mundus' beam and using his Yokai Trigger. Suddenly a voice begin to shouts from above, "DEMON-HUNT!" Ankhseram appear with Demon-Hunt to swing at two demons into two pieces by the blood spills. Takeshi widen his eyes to see Ankhseram keeping a Demon-Hunt, Spirit Albarn's voice speaks out, "Yeah! That's what I'm talking about, it's been a while since I feel that ability," said Spirit. Ankhseram look at where Daichi disappear, then look at Mundus with red eyes turn into a glare, "Lord Takeshi, you alright, but what are you doing here?" he ask him calmly as he grip the Death Scythe. Takeshi groan as he kneels down, "I need some rest, and I was here to test that demon by provoke him, but he escapes," he reply to him, then giving Mundus a piercing glare, "Mundus will sooner to realize we have been use as his toy to entertain with, d*mn he got me," he added. Ankhseram narrow his eyes, getting really angry at Mundus, "Is that so?" he said very low like his father's old time, he lift his Death Scythe, "YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE MUNDUS!" he shouts as he dash towards Mundus, "Lord Ankhseram!" Spirit shouts, never seen first born son of Shinigami like this. Ankhseram starts to swings the Death Scythe of Demon-Hunt towards Mundus to attempt to slice him in half, "DEMON-HUNT!"

... Protecting the human

LiefAngel223

Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items