Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gaaaaaaaaaymers, come out and play. =3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The King of Horror

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:00 am
I typically like Jrpgs the best such as Xenosaga, Final Fantasy, SMT, etc. also enjoy puzzle games Tetris has been my favorite for about twelve years now. Some odds and ends would be Call of Duty (I love nazi zombies.), Fallout, and Soul Calibur. Pretty open but, not so much into FPS unless I have an actual gun or sports. Oh and I play Zomg.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:05 am
I have to say my favorite is to play on my N64 or PS2. Yeah, I'm old school like that. But recently my obsession with Bio Shock for Xbox kicked in. It's such a wonderful game! Even if half the time I'm screaming because a nasty splicer just popped out at me....

I do occassionally play my NES system. I'm a true Zelda fan, I love my Link. So if it's a Zelda game I try to play it.
I love my Gamecube because of Super Smash Brothers. Best game invented because all my friends and I have Smash parties lol  

RosesandBlood

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

YaoiBoi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:04 pm
WoW ftw! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:53 pm
I play:
Fallout Series
Rock Band Series
Dead Space 2
Little Big Planet 1-2
Dragon Age
Pokemon (Cause I'm cool like that)
Fable 1-3
Left 4 Dead 1-2
ilomilo
Super Meat Boy
and lots more : )  

Ninja-Puppet-Master

werebot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:32 pm
I just heard that Catherine is officially getting a summer 2011 release date in the US. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:09 am
KenjiKuragawa
So, I'm certain there just HAS to be a nice section of Gaymers here, so I'm just wondering what everyone does?

I'm usually on WoW, on the realm Moon Guard.

Or you can find me on XBL (Xbox Live). My XBL name is LuckyResNovae. =3

Anyone else?

I used to play PC games but now I play DS games.

ON compy I am more in Facebook and here.

Other than that, I would be drawing, taking a walk, and playing my DS.  

JovitaTanuwidjaja

Juxtaposedjoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:14 pm
Woot Gaymers!

Let's see, you can find me on...

Playstation: juxtaposedjoker
Xbox Live: juxtaposedjoker

Right now I'm mostly playing COD, Marvel vs Capcon and Soul Calibur for join-able games on playstaion and sometimes fable 3 on xbox. I also have magic the gathering for playstation but I haven't played that much because I hate the interface.

Otherwise bioware owns my soul. Mass Effect and Dragon Age ftw. Can't wait till Tuesday! rawr!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:05 pm
I have :
NES
SNES
N64
Sega Genesis
Atari
Sega hand-held
Game Boy
GBC
Game Boy Advanced
Game Boy Micro
Game Boy Advanced SP
DS
DS Lite
Wii
GameCube
Play Station
Play Station 2.

I am getting: Xbox 360. ^-^  

Caffeinated ScArEcRoW

Juxtaposedjoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:36 pm
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
I have :
NES
SNES
N64
Sega Genesis
Atari
Sega hand-held
Game Boy
GBC
Game Boy Advanced
Game Boy Micro
Game Boy Advanced SP
DS
DS Lite
Wii
GameCube
Play Station
Play Station 2.

OMG that's like the exact list of all my gfs systems lol Our bedroom looks like a used electronics store. xd

I will say, frogger for atari ftw!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:01 pm
Juxtaposedjoker
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
I have :
NES
SNES
N64
Sega Genesis
Atari
Sega hand-held
Game Boy
GBC
Game Boy Advanced
Game Boy Micro
Game Boy Advanced SP
DS
DS Lite
Wii
GameCube
Play Station
Play Station 2.

OMG that's like the exact list of all my gfs systems lol Our bedroom looks like a used electronics store. xd

I will say, frogger for atari ftw!

Lmao that's amazing!
Frogger ftw, but Phantom 2 ftw  

Caffeinated ScArEcRoW

Juxtaposedjoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:25 am
Alas, I haven't played phantom 2. The majority of my gaming now-a-days is on the ps3. There is just something so satisfying about coming home after a hard days work to shoot people in the head on cod. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:31 am
Juxtaposedjoker
Alas, I haven't played phantom 2. The majority of my gaming now-a-days is on the ps3. There is just something so satisfying about coming home after a hard days work to shoot people in the head on cod. xd

Bleh. -much dislike towards the ps3- PS2 and Play Station all the way  

Caffeinated ScArEcRoW

Juxtaposedjoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:16 am
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
Juxtaposedjoker

How come? I tend to follow the purdy graphics and right now the PS3 leads in that well, if you don't count gaming computers which I can't afford atm. Otherwise I'm impartial to systems and more about the games themselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:37 am
Juxtaposedjoker
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
Juxtaposedjoker

How come? I tend to follow the purdy graphics and right now the PS3 leads in that well, if you don't count gaming computers which I can't afford atm. Otherwise I'm impartial to systems and more about the games themselves.

You know that feeling where you auto dislike something or someone the moment you see it without any particular reason?  

Caffeinated ScArEcRoW

Juxtaposedjoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:55 am
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
Juxtaposedjoker
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
Juxtaposedjoker

You know that feeling where you auto dislike something or someone the moment you see it without any particular reason?

Gotcha. Hope it doesn't ruin the games for you. There were some greats on that platform.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff