Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:02 am
lunair flinched from her, then simply froze up. He couldnt move, the terror of what might be a second attack, just like he had been afraid of. He was shaking from the fear, the only move he made.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:56 am
User Image
Celia Aurion

Celia stood up and ran out of the cafe. 'Please don't leave me,' she thought. The rain made it hard for her to sense where Bartimaeus had gone. Celia floated into the air. A soft green glow enveloped her body. "Wind, please guide me to him." she spoke out loud. Celia felt her body being carried towards the dorms. She then saw spotted Bartimaeus. She was gently carried towards the ground not that far from him. Celia floated above the ground. She stared at Bartimaeus with gently eyes. "Bartimaeus, what's wrong? Please let me help." Celia said softly as she floated closer to him. She spotted the blood and gasped.

within love

Devout Grabber

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:44 am
User Image
The wolf snarled,and a word seemed to come out of nowhere,"Run!".Water swirled around the wolf as it lunged towards Lunair,using its head to make him go flying.
O O C:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:54 pm
lunair didnt move, her head slamming him into the air and right into a wall, a crunch audible as his wings broke once more, lunair screaming in pain on the impact, before falling to the ground, and laying there.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:30 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro
Aoimizu Xanthe' Yasakokoro the Siren/Pixie

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu wandered onto campus carrying her small trunk and enchanted purse. ....I wonder where everyone is.... She found her way inside to talk to the Secretary. "Excuse me? My name is Aoimizu Yasakokoro, and I need to get my room number please....." She stood waiting to know where she could put her stuff.

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
And you said you'd keep me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image
ʂнɪɳ † Death Reaper in Training.

Shin turned to his left, then to his right. His katana slightly hitting his white belt, making small noises that echoed rather loudly through the empty halls. His gloved fingers made sure the sword would rattle no more and attempted to resume his path towards the left.
Mistake encountered. He was too focused of trying not to cause a scene with his sword/scythe (useless anyways, but he had forgotten students could be louder.) and had taken the path which led him out to the entrance.
"Eh? T-that's odd. I was in the hallways just now, how did I get into here..?" he questioned himself, releasing his hands off of his weapon. His simple but beautiful coat draped off of his shoulders, matching his movements as he took each curious step. Each step led him into more puzzlement.
"Oh my.. This is..is not correct, is it?" Shin wondered again---this was bad. Exactly he had imagined; getting lost on the first day. It was a good thing he had not brought his luggage by hand (Psst, hint; they're waiting to be called out.), if so, he would have suffer a throbbing wrist.
The entrance was easy since he had first arrived here on the campus but.. He noticed a girl, at the secretary's office. His interests were piqued.
He was not romantically interested in her; no rather, he seem more lured by her hair color.
It was too late to retreat---he had found himself near her. It was only polite to give her an introduction. His soft voice cracked the silence.
"Pardon me, but it seems that you are new here.. I am Shin," He took a pause, trying to remember what class year he was placed and how old he should appear. "I'm a junior, recently registered. How do you do?"
Shin forced himself not to bow---it was a tradition but it would also earn him some bizarre expressions.

Sumimasen..User ImageSumimasen..User ImageSumimasen.. User Image
[[ OOC:color=hotpink]]]  

Yun-Yun Desu

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:48 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu Heard someone speaking to her. She turned to face him. "Ah!~" She immediatly bowed in a small show of respect. "Konnichiwa~" She stood up straight and smiled. "It is very nice to meet you Shin-Sempai." She extended her small half-gloved hand. "My name is Aoimizu. I just transferred from Hanametsuki Forest, Japan. How are you today?" She looked him in the eyes and kept her smile. ....I hope he can be my first friend. He seems nice.... She thought to herself.
....whatever...bleh...

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image

Shin was now focused onto the other girl. She was Japanese like him. Not to mentioned, very polite. He bowed as well, his cheeks slightly pink because he was so worried of keeping up with modern times. He had a small smile but it was very faint.
"I have not been in my homeland for quite some time due to...being overseas with my sensei." Shin explained, trying not to tell her bluntly that his village was most likely demolished after the centuries that had passed. He dared not to make any words connect his work with Death. He kindly shook his gloved hand with hers. He then released his arm back to his side, next to his katana.
"I am quite puzzled of how this building is like but other than that, I am most healthy. How about you, Aoimizu-san?"
As soon as the words left his mouth, he found how ironic her name was. Aoimizu literally translated to blue water and her hair was a nice color of that as well. Her eyes were a bit darker though.

[[ OOC:]]  

Yun-Yun Desu

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:14 pm
((I have to be right back. I have to go eat. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:53 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu nodded and listened as she returned her hand to her purse. "Ah~ Hai, I understand. I was sent here to learn about other cultures and develop my skills." The wings hidden under her dress/back flap itched. She didn't like to let others know about her weak fragile wings. She thought about what Shin had said. "I have no clue, I was told I must come to finish my refinement." She finished contemplating his statement. "-San?" She smiled widely. She understood this to mean he accepted her as a friend instead of just a fellow student. "When Schooling is over, I would gladly invite you to visit my glade cottage."

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image

Shin nodded slightly, understanding the reason she was here. He was like that as well but not very exact. "My sensei believed that I was acting too old for my age and wanted me to embrace the modern era. He believes that being homeschooled is not the way for a person as I." he replied, the last part was somewhat true and not. He wasn't exactly homeschooled but he did learn some interesting things about Death and his occupation. This university was to change him, not a place for him to call vacation.
He nodded once again when she repeated the honorific that he had not used too long ago---was it bothering her? He never used the other honorifics such as -chan that was to explain their familiarity and never had he once called anyone with just their first name. That was too close than he would be interested. The only reason he wasn't bother by people calling by his first is because he had thrown away his last name. Shin noticed she had a smile on her face; so she didn't mind the honorific, that was a relief.
"That would be an honor.. However, my sensei, he is also my guardian, had enrolled me here and he made the choice for me to have a dorm rather than stay near the school. Would it be against the school rules to leave to visit one's home?" he questioned, but it sounded as if the mystery was more targeted to himself.

[[ OOC:]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu thought about what he said. She had a softening in her eyes at a memory, thought about sharing, and decided it would be safe to share. "My parents....." She was slow to start, accidently dropping a clue about her parents. "...Once told me that I was to be an upright mature individual in public, but with friends and in private I was allowed to be more relaxed. Well....My mother was more the formal one than my father."
She snapped out of a memory and continued thought train. "I believe it should be okay to visit for a night or so. I will help argue a case if you need me to." She clasped her hands together in front of her chest, fervently smiling helpfully.

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

{~OOC~=I must go for a while, mybe the night, just post and if I get back online, i will reply.}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Hellfire926

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:57 pm
((Sorry my internet is messin up alot will post when i gotz it fixed, which should be sometime tonight or tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:12 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan wandered around the school aimlessly. She wandered around and then retired to her room a little early. She didn't see kent around so she didn't even change clothes. She crawled into bed and fell asleep in no time.

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items