Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:38 pm
Krystina slowly sat up and leaned against the wall. "i-i'll change on my own..." she mumbled and held out her hand for her clothes. a small frown slipped onto her face a she noticed she was shaking and her hand dropped back down to her side.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm
"I'll trade clothing items with you, Krystina," Lucius yawned sliding over to the bed.

"Here you go, Lucius," Sheik smirked handing him the clothing items while pushing Hades out of the room. "I'll do you a favor, Krystina, by telling you, Hades isn't straight."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:58 pm
Krystina gave a tiny nod and waited until they were out of the room before she started changing, slipping her dress off her tiny frame and folding it up so the blood was on the inside and it was safe to touch...for the most part. she sighed and handed it to Lucius, putting it in place of the other clothes which she easily slipped into and then flopped back against the wall. "th-thanks Lucius...." she mumbled, a small smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:11 pm
"No problem. It's not like I can see anything you have and I couldn't really stay asleep with all the talking in the room. Lay back down," he yawned rubbing one eye with his hand. A smile slid across his face as the two different water types slid up through his shadow. "Shadowheart is giving you your privacy."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:24 pm
"th-that's a first...." she smiled softly and layed back down, still shaking some. she stared up at the cieling again, her mind a swirl of random thoughts; most of which were a bout the guys but one in particular was about her family and what her parents would say if they saw how sick she was getting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm
"Eh. He prefers his privacy so he will let you have your privacy to ensure his privacy. Make sense?" he replied gently touching her forehead with his hand only to slide a warm wash cloth onto her forehead. "Shadowheart, can you send up what I need medication wise?"

Shadowheart sighed form outside the bedroom door and begins shuffling through a bag only to have his hand slide through his own shadow and up out of Lucius' shadow. "There..."

Lucius gentlly pulls the handful of pills of Shadowheart's hand and places them in Krystina's hand while his free hand grabs a bottle of water from Shadowheart's hand that he had just sent through the shadows. "Take this. It'll make you feel a bit better. I can't think of the name of what it is you have, but I can fix you up in a jiffy."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:10 pm
Krystina gave a tiny sigh and quickly took the pills, not bothering with the water until after she' swallowed them. "i get sick so often, i wouldn't be suprised if it's something i've already had..." she mumbled and shook her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:45 pm
"It's really something alot of people get. It just normally doesn't get so bad that they begin coughing up blood," Lucius said gently as he brushed a stray hair from her face. "Pure luck that my hand touched your face without hurting you somehow. First time I tried touching my mother's face, I poked her eye out."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:52 pm
"probably..." Krystina mumbled to his first coment, giving a tiny frown to his second. "it's not like you tried to hurt her, is it? it's called an accident; they happen all the time. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself for something you have no control over. you'll only make it worse for yourself and those around you if you do." she sighed and placed her hand on his, giving him a sweet smile even if he couldn't see it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:27 pm
"It might've been an accident, but it still happened. I can only imagine how hard a relationship with someone is going to be," Lucius laughed patting her hand with his other hand. "Don't worry about whether or not I'm making it worse for myself. It's actually keeping me happier by making jokes about it."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:36 pm
Krystina listened to him with the smallest of frowns on her face as she pulled her hand back. "alright...." she sighed, not really sure if he was telling the truth. "just... come talk to me if you need to.... i'm always happy to talk to you guys." she added with a soft smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:55 pm
"If I need to talk about my inner feelings, I'll come to you and talk to you. I can tell you're a wonderful listener and you're very easy to talk to," Lucius smiled looking alot more shy than a ninja would normally act.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:03 pm
Krystina gave a small smile and nodded slightly. "alright.... i'll be glad to listen any time." she hummed, playing with a bit of her hair as she looked at him.
{writers block... }  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:22 pm
"Do you think anyone truly has the patience to try being in a relationship with me or Hades?" Lucius asked softly as his eyes shifted downwards.
((I know. I've had one for about an hour now. xD ))

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:35 pm
"well, yeah..." she grinned and sat up. "there's someone out there for everyone isn't there?" she hummed, remembering using the same words on someone else a few years back.
{i'm tempted to add a tiny twist to this... but i'm not sure when....}  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games