Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Amante: A Pirate RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 am
MitashiUchiha16
All my life at home I've spent
Adventure rests within my core
I'll sail until my legs are bent
And I can stand on land no more

.:Tik:.

Cabin Girl Extraordinaire

User Image
Tik grimaced as Keita put the ointment on her arm. "Wha' is this stuff you're tryin' to put on me arm? 'Tis only a scratch, Keita!" she protested, forcing herself not to pull away. She hated medicine of all kinds, even ointments. And the fact that it was coming from a clamshell didn't help, either. She had a lot of friends who were clams...
After Keita was done, Tik pulled away, looking at the green stuff on her arm. She sniffed it and wrinkled her nose. It even smelled like medicine. She hated that smell. Medicine and baths were her two least favorite things in the world... besides Feye, that was. Bloody b***h can go drown fo' all I care... she thought bitterly as she saw Arisa Raven being initiated into the crew. And if that li'le toad is gon' be her apprantice, then bloody hell... I'll try no' t' start nothin', I swear I'll try bu' if she gets even the notion... Tik shook her head to clear it. The girl wasn't bad. Just... her mentor was...
keita smiled "its a new antibiotic ointment my parents came up with. You see gun wounds in particular have a high rate of becomeing infected, and if its not treated the infection srpeads to your heart and kill you. its easy to catch though. if you see the wound becomes red and there is a red line comeing from the wound then you have about a week to treat it." he said as he put the clam shell in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Glancing at the captain she was merely being nice. But an apprentice? Truly she hadn't figured she'd end up with an apprentice. Sighing she made a face before shrugging peering to the captain over her shoulder."I suppose.."Murmured her voice quietly yet coldly as she grumbled under her breath about getting an apprentice. Slipping on her jacket she left it unbuttoned as she moved forward. Circling the young woman she straightened out her shoulders and tapped her back making her stand up straight. Stopping in front of her she grabbed her chin a little roughly examining her face. She seemed incredibly innocent and sweet. If she kept that up she'd most likely get taken advantage of. Though upon this ship she knew no one would do that.

But it was still the fact it could happen."Stand up straight, show some pride in yourself.. Your upon a ship now.. This could be the cruelest time for you, or the best.. If you had landed upon a male crew most likely they would've been tossed about from one man to another.. You need to get up a little more in your pride though.. Sulking and whispering to your captain is unacceptable.. Stand up proudly and speak your matters.. Or go cower in the corner like a common stray dog.."Spoke out her voice cruel but trying to teach the young woman some ropes. She had been taught the same exact way except she had been treated crueler.

Looking over her she made a face shaking her head. Looking to the her, she crossed her arms over her chest before looking to the captain."I'll take this little yellowbelly fish, and teach her the ropes sure.."Rang out her voice quietly yet softly as she looked to the captain. Making a face a little more it was almost one like cringing. Walking forward she would teach her once they were on the sea.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:51 pm
Arisa followed the womans istructions and looked her right in the eye."YES MA'AM!!!!! I'll do anything you ask of me!" she said with the most certantly she had ever had in her life. " Me and my sword will do anything you want me to do!" she gripped the hilt of the silver sword on her waist. That was the only thing she kept from er ome. The sword left behind by the mysterious pirate who stole her heart. Who became her sole reason for everything she was about to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

Captain Angela Love Benedict

Angela smiled widely, proud of herself. Her mission was accomplished. "Thank you, Smithe. I'm sure I'll see a full-blown masterpiece after this clay has been molded, all right, everyone!" she turned to her crew, "Get ready to set sail!" She stepped over the edge of the boat, taking one last look at land before all she would see was vast, beautiful seas.

Make fun of my name and I'll KILL you.  

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image

Enrique Julian Carriedo
Carpenter of the Amante crew. So what the hell do you need, b*****d?

[OOC: Worst timing ever for my post. I have to go ; m ; ]

Enrique Julain Carriedo was a poor man. Well, not exactly. He was pretty wealthy on his own terms but pretty poor when it came to purchasing things. It pretty much explained the reason why his face was all up at a window shop. He was admiring a silvery, slim dagger that he swore could fit him easily.
His hands were touching the glass, his eyes just begging to see the item in his hands whereas his mouth was open, withdrawing and sucking in air. But he knew he could probably never afford such a ridiculous price.
The Spaniard kicked the wooden part of the store, cursing under his breath.
He could never afford anything and it pissed him off. He stuffed his hands into his pockets, muttering things that were not supposed to be said in front of children.

"Where the hell am I suppose to get a job?" he asked, the question directing at him and him only. He scowled, kicking a nearby pebble. He then began to walk off, feeling stressed and annoyed.
"Get ready to set sail!" a female voice rang out to Enrique's ears.
Of course it would. Such a flirt like him would hear a girl's voice from afar.
And judging from the sound of its command, it was a female pirate.
His mouth, once frowning, slightly turned upside, letting a amused smirk in its place.
Pirates get quite a lot of cash, don't they?
the thought was mischievous but appealing to him.

Before he realized it, he found himself running and when he finally stopped, he was breathing hard. On a ship.
"WAIT--WAIT--WAIT--oh s**t--sorry for intr-ruding--" His voice stammered quickly as it tried to regain breath and composure.
He let a little cough and soothed his breathing process.
When he was all set, he was standing straight, his eyes slightly narrowed in determination.
"Enrique Julian Carriedo, I'm a pro at fixing and building. You need a carpenter?"
Enrique had his smirk from before, his voice carried out loud.

Loud enough for a certain Spaniard to notice.

User Imageb*****d!User Imageb*****d!User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:48 am
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Walking to the rear ofthe ship where it was less crowded she glared to the ground. Muttering curses a woman should never speak of she glared over the back. Though turning around she leaned backwards her eyes looking to the sky. Her mother was a regular human tavern wench. Her father a human pirate captain, yet she was gifted with control over water. Which enabled her to set sail when needed which made her the most saught out gunner.

Sighing she closed her eyes relaxing as water droplettes began to appear in the air. If anyone had followed her they would've seen this is demonstration. Opening her eyes she realized what she was doing and stopped it sending the water back into the air. Looking about slightly she sat down polishing her gun a little murmuring about having to teach a yellowbelly.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:57 am
User Image

Captain Angela Love Benedict

Hearing a new male voice, Angela turned at the newcomer. She smirked a bit when she heard his name. "Carriedo? My, I'm getting me a collection of those, now, aren't I? Enrique is a cute name for a carpenter. I accept your offer." She giggled a little and moved on, "I believe we should have all the tools you need in the workshop down a floor or two. They're good as new. If we're missing anything, let me know." She chuckled slightly to herself and went to find Antonio. She thought maybe if they had the same last name, they knew each other.

Make fun of my name and I'll KILL you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:00 am

User Image
"Ay, keep tha' stuffin' away from me!" Tik replied, sticking out her tongue. "I never needed any meds b'fore in m'life, and I don't plan on changin' tha' fact now!" She grinned. "If the Holy God decides it's me time to leave, then I won't say nothin' 'bout it." She shivered as the Captain announced time to set sail, although it was less from the cold and more from th excitement. Finally back at sea! What a wonderful notion to have! It would only be a matter of minutes before they were leaving the harbor and setting to the Caribbean... or wherever else the Captain decided to go.
She grinned, punching Keita in the arm, hard. "We'll be jolly good friends if you keep tha' strange antigoo away from me." she said, her eyes large and playful as she acknowleged the other young man who had joined the crew last minute.

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:21 am
keita smiled "yeah well you wont need it as long as you dont get shot. besides im the doctor of the ship it's my job to worry" he said and replied to the capitain "right away capitan" he said and turned back to tik "come on the sooner we set sail the sooner we get away from the navy" he said  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:27 pm
User Image

Enrique Julian Carriedo and Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Tomato freaks of the Amante crew.

[OOC: I'll be honest. I enjoyed this little scenario. Please ignore Enrique's colorful mouth. :>
mi hermano! - My brother!]

Enrique's cheeks slightly flushed to a pale shade of pink. It wasn't everyday that he was flattered by a lady. His smirk never left though.
"Thanks a bunch, Captain." he said, but then paused. Did she say she was getting a collection of Carriedos? So that must mean..
Nah. No way in hell. That's not what she meant, you idiot. Thinking of that bastardo. Enrique slightly rubbed the temples of his forehead. How did he suddenly thinking of that guy? It wasn't like he was here or anything.
His olive eyes watched the female captain, wondering where she was heading off to. Probably went to get someone to steer the ship or something like that.

Antonio just stood there, his chocolate-brown hair tied neatly with a blue ribbon swishing back and forth from the sea breeze he had loved so much. His emerald eyes were widened in surprise but in a good way, his mouth was, for once, not in a smile but a small 'O'. He really had not expected this in one day. Crew members coming in and being recruited so quickly, and now this guy coming in!
His mouth quickly turned into a very large grin.
He noticed Angela coming towards him, probably informing him of the other male recruit but he had already seen him.
Antonio spread his arms out, running towards the new recruit.
"Enriqueeeeeee!! What're you doing here, you!?" His question would've been taken more seriously if he had been not smiling and laughing so hard.
The smaller Spaniard quickly turned around, obviously shocked and slightly disgusted of the familiarity of the voice that had been calling to him.

"Oh hell no--AUGH!"
It was too late; Antonio had already caught the man in his arms, hugging him tightly to the point of making the both of them collapse.
"I missed you so, so , SO much, mi hermano!" He shouted into Enrique's ear, causing him to scream in frustration.
"Get off of me you ********' b*****d!" He replied, attempting to pry the older man's arms away from his shoulders. He couldn't; too strong.

Finally, Antonio let go. That was because Enrique had resorted to a rather childish method of escaping. He bit his arm and rammed his hard head against his chin.
So, the two of them looked rather beat-up when they got up. One of them bleeding near the lips but still smiling carelessly whereas the other one was super pissed off and his hair was ruffled up.
Even though the injuries were recent, Antonio had the nerves to put his arm over Enrique's shoulders, dragging him to Angela.
"Cap'n! Cap'n! Look, it's my little brother I've told you about!"

User ImageFusososo!User ImageFusososo!User Image

Yun-Yun Desu

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 pm
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Upon hearing a loud commotion she blinked before getting up. Walking over to the front of the cabin she leaned against a mast looking at the two brothers. It was no doubt they looked very similar but it was their personalities that were completely different. Looking at them silently she then shook her head wondering what it would be like to have a little sister. Letting out a huff she made a face about it before turning away. She had no matters to speak of to any of them.

Moving back to the rear of the boat she sat behind a crate upon a net. Pulling out a locket from her jackets inside pocket she opened it up. Looking at a painting of her mother she smiled a little. It was a true genuine smile, not fake or forced. But rather true and sweet but rare. Running her thumb over the glass she looked just like her mother. And had many dresses that was in her trunk and bag. Thinking slightly she then smiled deciding she'd get out of her man like clothing and into something rather feminine for once.

A bit of rustling could be heard behind the crate as she changed. Slipping on the outfit her mother had given her upon her 15th birthday. She freed her black yet dark brown hair standing up. Her old clothes in her bag as she stood looking like a complete different woman. The dress had a high side on the right side that would reveal a guarder. Walking to the front of the ship her gun left in her bag she leaned against the mast crossing her arms watching everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:03 pm
Arisa stepped onto the ship and she looked nervously around the deck. This had been her first step off solid ground in her entire life. Both nervous and excited she ran over to the edge and looked out to the water. She was filled with a new determination. She knew she would find him someday she'd see him with his crew someday. She promised herself she'd work hard. In the act of keeping that promise she turned and found the woman who spoke to her before. " Alright ma'am.....What would you like me to do first. I look forward to learning from you."  

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Looking to the young woman she made a slight face. Looking to the deck she knew she'd start her off with cleaning and polishing her weapons. Just like her father had done to her."For now, listen to your captain.. Once on the sea, we'll begin your training.. Understood?"ASked her voice coldly as she looked down at her. She would not be sweet or babysit her. She would teach her the ropes and practice with her on swordsmanship.

Glaring into her eyes she waved her hand to her. As if she were shooing a dog she looked to her. Before making a face she moved forward walking past her. Looking to the captain and the two brothers she crossed her arms over her chest. Leaning her weight to one side she looked to the captain slightly."Brothers? Upon the same ship?"Asked her voice before letting out a giggle knowing it'd end up with sibling riverally.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:05 pm
keita09
keita smiled "yeah well you wont need it as long as you dont get shot. besides im the doctor of the ship it's my job to worry" he said and replied to the capitain "right away capitan" he said and turned back to tik "come on the sooner we set sail the sooner we get away from the navy" he said

User Image
"Righ'! On it, Cap'n! ... and Keita." Tik added sheepishly, bolting for the nets that hung at the side of the ship. A good wind was blowing in and she had better get to untying the sails. It was an arduous job, especially for only one person, but she wanted to get out of the harbor as fast as possible. She ran across the sail banister with perfect balance, not even hesitating on the first knot. Her nimble fingers flew over the rope as she opened it, first one rope, then another, then another, and finally the last one. All four ropes opened allowed the main sail to tumble down and billow out into the air.
"Look ou' below!" Tik shouted, grabbing onto one of the ropes and swinging down, landing next to the young doctor with a graceful jump. She put her hands on her hips, grinning smugly. "If tha' didn't kill me, then I don't see why you're bein' such a p***k, Keita." she commented, her eyes charming and playful at the same time.

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers