Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
1x1??????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:43 pm
Rolling over in the wagon, she let out a slight murmur."Not yet.. I'm still sleepy.."Murmured her voice in her sleep before she was knocked forward. Waking up she sat up peeking out of the sheet over the back of the wagon."Aye, aye.. Keita!"Exclaimed her voice annoyed as she slipped out wearing her clothes from before. Though her tail and ears were revealed she glared up at him annoyed from being woken up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:46 pm
keita jumped and nearly fell off the wagon when holo apeared under the tarp "gah h-how long have you been under there?" he said a bit starteld "i was wondering were you went off to" he said as the town went out of site  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:50 pm
Rubbing the top of her head, where she had hit it. She winced a little looking up to him."I've been here since dawn.. I saw your mother pull it up and got in.. And I was sleeping until I hit my head.."Growled out her voice annoyed as she rubbed her head even more. It did honestly hurt, but the most thing she was annoyed was how she was woken up by it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:50 pm
keita held back a laugh "sorry to hear that" he said "so i guess i should find some sort of employment"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:56 pm
Looking to him, her ears twitched as she peered up to him. Blinking she then smirked a little dropping her hands."Incase you haven't noticed you have pelts and furs back there.."Spoke out her voice full of mischief.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:55 pm
keita took a look under the tarp and saw holo was right "gues im a merchant now." he said "gotta do something with these furs."  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:22 pm
Giggling she looked at him shaking her head. She couldn't believe he hadn't even noticed. Though remembering last night her smie dropped and she looked down a little."By the way, Keita.."Started off her voice quietly as she looked down. Moving her shoe gently upon the floor of the wagon, she then looked up to him."Your not afraid of me.. Are you?"Asked her voice just barely above a whisper. Looking back down her ears lowered a little as she began to worry that he was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:27 pm
keita chuckled a bit at holo's question "well it would be a lie to say that i wasnt scared to find out that you could change into a giant wolf. but i mean i asked you to show me your true form and when you did i just acted like an idiot" he said patting her head a bit "dont worry i was only shocked at the tranformation thats all"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:09 pm
Blinking a little feeling him pat her head. She then nodded a little looking down to the floor of the wagon."A-Alright.."Murmured her voice quietly looking up a little. Her ears pricking forward as she did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:54 pm
keita smiled " so are you hungry" he asked guessing the answer was yes.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:06 pm
Peering up to him once he said the word hungry. She made a slight face before glaring off to the side her stomach ratting her out by growling."Maybe.."Murmured her voice full of stubborness and pride.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:22 pm
keita couldn't help but laugh at holo's stubern ness "ok then we'll stop in the next town for some food  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:34 pm
Nodding a little her ears pricked forward as her tail swayed a little. She caught her tail and petted it full of pride by how beautiful her fur was. Smiling she looked down to it her canines showing."Thats fine.."Murmured her voice quietly before she looked up to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:51 am
keita smiled "ok then it's settled" he said as they entered the next town. keita stoped the wagon and hopped off "here we are." he said stopping infront of the restraunt.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:41 pm
Peering at the place she had covered her ears and tail. Making a face she wasn't one for big time resteruants. Jumping down instead of moving to the resteruant she grabbed one small fox pelt and walked off in the other direction. She stood at a wagon from another young man, and was modeling the pelt."You could have this, lovely genuine fox pelt for you special someone.."Spoke out her voice sweetly yet teasingly listening to him say he didn't have a special someone. A smirk curled upon her face as she held the pelt out to him. Letting his eyes examine it closer she yanked it back when his hand reached out to touch it."Yet, since you say you have no special someone the deal is off.."Rang out her voice with mock disappointment. Watching him shake his head before saying it was a deal she then handed over the pelt gaining a large sack."Nice doing business with you, I hope to see you again.."Chimmed her voice full of pride before walking back to the wagon. Jumping up where she had her old spot she grabbed a shiny big apple from the bag before beginning to eat it.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff