Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Wait you're a mermade 1x1 (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:55 pm
Waving a little she took a small sip from her cup. Sighing gently she then remembered something and waited until David was out of the house. Pulling out a necklace out of a shadow she then placed it upon her neck. Smiling she then stood up looking at it."I almost forgot about this.."Murmured her voice gently touching the white shell upon the chain. She then began to glow a little his clothes being shredded from her body. Ribbon like material began to wrap around her body then finally revealed a dress. A ribbon appeared in her hand and she reached up tying her long golden hair into a high ponytail..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:51 pm
keita sighed when david left and then blushed when he saw sara in the dress with the ponytail. "y-your beutiful" he said aloud feeling a bit embaressed  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:09 pm
Blinking a little she then muffled a quieted giggle before placing her hand upon her cheek. Spinning once she then looked to him a smile upon her face."You think so? Thankyou, Keita."Chimmed out her voice gently smiling at him. Moving over she sat by him and smiled sweetly her cheeks slightly flustered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:31 pm
keita was red in the face as well and there was a long silence"w-well of course i think you're beutiful.i-i mean i do sort of like you" he said looking down his face only getting redder.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:39 pm
Listening to him, she felt her cheeks darken quickly. Looking to him a little she then smiled looking down."I like you too, Keita.."Murmured her voice gently as she looked up to him. Shyly glancing back down her hand moved to rest over his.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:44 pm
keita's was a bit suprised when sara placed her hand over his. he then lifted her chin gentaly and kissed sara on the lips. when he pulled back his face was still red "s-sorry i just..." he said looking down again  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:58 pm
Blushing she looked at him a little her eyes a bit wide from surprise. Looking up at him she then leaned forward kissing him. Holding the kiss for a few moments she then pulled away."It's okay.."Murmured her voice gently looking up at him smiling a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:06 pm
keita was taken aback by this and kissed sara back more passionatly this time "......." he had no idea what to say.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:00 pm
Glancing to him she then looked down a little. She didn't know what he was thinking but she hoped she hadn't acted too boldly for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:06 pm
keita stopped and pulled back "s-sorry i-i just got caught up in the moment and sort of blanked out" he said feeling embarassed and then stood up "i-i think i'll take a shower" he said walking into the bathroom and drained the water from the tub.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:51 pm
Watching him she blinked a little before watching him enter the bathroom. Sighing a little she layed on her side looking to the wall a little. Closing her eyes she stretched a little before curling up. It wasn't soon after that she had fallen asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:07 pm
keita came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist after takeing a shower and saw sara asleep on the caoch and picked her up carrying her to his room and layed her on the bed.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:44 pm
Moving a little she then curled up to a pillow and hugged it. Sleeping quietly she murmured a little in her sleep about the ocean before becoming quiet and sleeping.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:48 am
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Moving a little she then curled up to a pillow and hugged it. Sleeping quietly she murmured a little in her sleep about the ocean before becoming quiet and sleeping.
keita walked downstairs and grabed a soda out of the refigerator and sat down on the coach.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:19 am
Waking up she stretched a little rubbing her eyes a little, as she looked around. Standing up she glanced about before moving downstairs."Keita? Maybe he's not home.."Called out her voice before mumbling the last part.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff