Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
but we can't!!!!(me and S C A R Y G I R L I E) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:28 pm
keita blushed "y-yeah we should " he said keeping up with her  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:22 am
Moving forward she stared forward thinking of her next move after this. She couldn't possibly keep running like this. Feeling a slight chill roll down her spine she almost could sense the guards and hunters coming after her. Seeing the village they were heading for appear in the distance she smiled."Oh how grand.. We're almost there.."Chimmed her voice happily yet cheerily.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:17 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Moving forward she stared forward thinking of her next move after this. She couldn't possibly keep running like this. Feeling a slight chill roll down her spine she almost could sense the guards and hunters coming after her. Seeing the village they were heading for appear in the distance she smiled."Oh how grand.. We're almost there.."Chimmed her voice happily yet cheerily.
they reached the spa keita smiled "why not we wind down for a bit"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:21 pm
Smiling she nodded a little before being greeted by the host and hostess. Finishing out a few gold pieces she placed them in their hands."Two, rooms please.."Chimmed her voice gently as she smiled up to them. Their eyes were wide from recieving gold. Only nobles or royalty had gold like her. Moving forward she was led to her room. Entering it, it wasn't even five minutes before she exited in a white silk robe. Her hair was placed up in a bun as she sighed looking about.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:14 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Smiling she nodded a little before being greeted by the host and hostess. Finishing out a few gold pieces she placed them in their hands."Two, rooms please.."Chimmed her voice gently as she smiled up to them. Their eyes were wide from recieving gold. Only nobles or royalty had gold like her. Moving forward she was led to her room. Entering it, it wasn't even five minutes before she exited in a white silk robe. Her hair was placed up in a bun as she sighed looking about.
keita came out in a silk robe as wel and blushed seeing didlette "w-wow" he said "so you want to go into the hot spring.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 pm
Feeling her cheeks fluster she peered away placing a hand gingerly to her lips. Giving him a quick glance before she nodded. Moving forward a little she then saw a few other guests blushing about the elven girl. Some even murmured about never seeing an elf before."Yes.."Chimmed her voice quietly yet sweetly. Moving down the stairs she was led to the mixed hot springs by a young man. Nodding she thanked him by a silver token then watched him run off.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:38 pm
keita could only tip the young lady who had taken him to the hot spring with a copper coin and then entered the mixed bath seeing variouse couples.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:44 pm
Sighing quietly she slipped off her robe slowly from being a bit coy about the idea. Taking it off a white towel was wrapped about her slender body. Placing the robe upon a rack she then moved forward slipping into the water.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:57 pm
keita took off his robe as well and walked into the hotspring and sliped into the water as well with a relaxed sigh "this feels nice"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:09 pm
Sighing gently she sank down into the water leaning against a rock sighing. Relaxing she smiled a little looking up a bit."Yeah.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked to him. She then blinked when Ronove appeared in front of her floating. Letting out a cry she stood up her fist flying forward making contact with his cheek."PERVERT!!"Shrieked her voice loudly getting the attention of some women crying out. She then watched him fly to a wall hitting his head.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:19 pm
keita jumped out the didlette's scream and almost felt sorry for ronove "ouch"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:25 pm
Cheeks flustered she glared at Ronove watching him then get a nose bleed. She looked at him a little strangely then felt a coldness to her chest. Looking down her towel had dropped causing her cheeks to become scarelet. Letting out another shriek she sunk down into the water grabbing her towel."PERVERT! PERVERT! PERVERT!!"Screamed out her voice as she watched Ronove then blush looking away.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:10 pm
Keita walked over to didlette and put a hand on her shoulder "easy, he was just making sure you're safe" he said in a weak attempt to calm her down  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:56 pm
Peering at him a little she then turned a little leaning against him as her towel was wrapped around her body. Glaring to Ronove she watched him disappear bowing a little. Sighing gently she shivered a bit from being cold."Keita.. Don't go and try to cover for him.."Growled out her voice cruelly as she shoved him away. Letting out a huff she got out quickly dropping her towel before grabbing her robe. Moving forward she walked into her room sitting down at her makeup table.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:12 am
Keita fell back a few steps and slipped on a bar of soap Crashing to the stone floor "owwwwwwww" he said as he sat up rubbing his head and sighed"I guess this sort of thing happens a lot with woman?" a group of guys nodded and and their girlfriends dunked them underwater. Keita then got on his robe and walked into his room laying down on the bed."I think I'll let her cool off"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff