Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Once that happened, the protectiveness kicked in. "Stop! You're hurting her!" She screamed at them, prying them away from her. "If she thinks she's fine, let her go! We'll bring her back if she needs to come back!" Anja shouted at them as she shoved them out of the way. She glared at some of the adults that gave her stern looks. She knew she shouldn't have done that, but they were going way too far. 'I'll probably hear about this later...' Anja thought as she walked over and helped Mumira out of the wires and machines and then helped her out of the room, and into the hallway.

Her fingers dabbed at her nose, she must have gotten elbowed in the face when she got aggressive, for her nose was bleeding just a little bit. She shrugged it off. "You okay?" Anja asked.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:29 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira looked at Anja with a raised eyebrow.
"Define okay."
She left the bandages on her srapes. She looked like a half wrapped mummy. She sighed and brushed a bit of hair from her forehead. At least the helmet had protected her face.
"Thank you. I don't know what I would have done if I had had to stay in that one spot hooked up to all those machines. I'm a biker. I need my freedom and space to breathe."

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lezzy-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

"Looks like they have an awesome selection... Oh! The new book by Rick Riordan! I've been looking everywhere for this!" Lizzy quickly pulled the book off the shelf and hugged it to herself, grinning. She heard a soft thud and looked over at Robin's feet; she'd dropped her book. "Whoops! Don't worry, I'll get it for you." Lizzy bent down and picked up the book about witches, brushing a few flecks of dust off it. "There, good as new." She looked at Robin's face and her smile faded. "Robin? What is it, what's wrong?"

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja nodded. "You're welcome, and I meant like... did they harm you?" She said before stretching a bit. 'Well, after that spill, she can't be OKAY, but.... I hope they haven't harmed her more with all of that trying to wrestle her down.' Mumira was never one to sit still for far too long, or be forced to do it nonetheless. "Yeah, that sounds like you. But, even I wouldn't want to be in there for far too long." Anja said in an agreeing manner. "Well... ah! Vixandra wished to speak with you a small while ago." Anja said with a nod as she crossed her arms.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin felt her interest in both girls fading when she saw their reactions to a couple pictures of cats. If their hearts were really that soft and weak, she knew that they'd never understand or like her, not really. She mumbled an incoherent reply to Lizzy's questions and wandered off toward the section on psychology. "God, what a disappointment," she murmured to herself as she collected a few books. "I thought those chicks might actually be interesting... especially that Lizzy girl... oh, well." When she really thought about it, neither girl was that big of a loss. Lizzy was a babbler, and far too hyperactive, and Robin seemed much too shy and sensitive. Not at all Erin's type.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra continued sketching until her final stroke was made on the page. It was funny how inspiration could strike her in different ways. She initially started out with a face and then it transformed to look like one of the girls she had been thinking of. Perhaps later if things were still good, she could show her what she had drawn. Seeing that it was nearly time for dinner, she took her sketchbook and closed it, holding it under her arm. She slipped on her small shoes and shut the door behind her, locking it as she was used to doing by now. She walked down and sat on the stairs to the first floor that lead to the office and took out her sketchbook, trying to make some small adjustments to the draped cloth. Anyone who was looking over her shoulder could see the sketch that she was finishing. The only thing left now was to sign it. She could barely hear the pair of footsteps approaching her. "There... I've finished my best work yet! Now to look it over again before I show her..."

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kasumi Miyagi

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:25 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin was in shock at the site of the book and as she recalled her past a little speck of flame spouted on each of Robin's finger tips as she was scared on how lizzy would treat her,oh no not again!,Robin tries to hide the flame but it kept showing as she cried thinking lizzy would call her a freak like everyone else did in italy,don't look at me I,m a freak,said Robin crying as the flame didn't hurt her as she touched her own cheeks as she cried.
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:01 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy was shocked to see the fire on Robin's hands and instinctively stepped back to save the books. When she saw Robin start to cry, though, she put the books aside and hugged Robin gently, careful to keep her skin away from the flames. Odd, though, it seemed the fire wasn't hurting Robin... Had the flames actually come from her? "Hey, now, don't cry, Robin. It's okay. And you're not a freak, sweetheart. You're one of the prettiest, cutest girls I've ever seen." She couldn't help but grin at her next, pyromania-driven thought. "And if you made that fire, you're one of the coolest girls ever, too."

"...is no life at all."

Lezzy-chan

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:52 am
User Image
Rone Monlay
xoxoxo Rone walked up to the building checking the address on her acceptance letter. It was getting dark and the wind was picking up she opened the door and slowly walked in. She soon saw a paper on the wall with "Room Sign In Sheet". She scribbled her name on the paper and went to find her room. She saw that she had signed her self up for room 3. Rone walked down the hallway running her fingers against the cold wall. She finally got to her room and opened the door slowly. She smiled when she saw she was the only one in the room. "Yay. Maybe I'll be the only one in this room for a while." Rone wasn't all the kine with sharing air with most people. But she sucked in a big breath of air smiled and prepaired to take this college by storm. "Alright off to find some food!" Rone left the room in search for the cafe. Rone thought to herself "I sure hope they have waffles!" xoxoxo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:00 am
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

"No more than the pavement did." She said.
"Your wrong. She wanted to speak to you only. She likes you, a lot." she said. She lowered her head and smiled sadly. Her eyes spoke that she was a thousand miles away.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo Rone walked along the halls in admiration. All the details in the wood and tiles made her want to go back and get her tablet. Which seemed like an amazing idea untill she soon figured she was lost in the outstanding halls. Rone could smile food coming from somewhere and with her extreme hungry she followed the smell into the huge room of a cafe. She smiled and looked at all wonderful looking foods. She sadly noticed there were no waffles. "What? What kind of place like this has no waffles?!" She looked at the rest of the food and sighed. "I guess I can live without waffles for one day." She walked to the end of the line, on her way down she grabbed a fruit cup, apple juice, sugar for the fruit, a roll and a small slice of this odd looking cake. She found an empty table away from other and nearest the door, she began to eat. xoxoxo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja shook her head. "Trust me, Mira, it was you she wished to speak with." Anja spoke as she walked alongside with Mumira. "So please, make sure you speak with her later. I'm sure what she must have to say must be good." Anja said with a forced smile, recalling how much of an idiot she felt like when she went to go and see Vixandra, only to be told that Mumira was the one that she wanted to speak with.

With a sigh, she shoved her hands in her pockets as she usually would and she then saw Vixandra in the not so far distance. She felt that feeling of a punch to the gut again, but she forced a smile as she usually would do. "Hello, Vixy." She greeted, shifting her gaze between Vixandra's and Mumira's. She waved her hand a slight bit to signify that she was going to leave the two of them to themselves as she went to tend to well, whatever she could find and get her hands on. 'What a time to give up drinking and smoking. Hmm..' Anja thought with a pondering expression upon her face.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:45 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira froze. She glared at Anja, mad at her for leaving.
"Umm..... Hey, Vixandra. Anja told me you were looking for me?"
She looked down, unsure what she should say or do. She tugged at a bandage on her arm. She wished she didn't look like a monster around such a beautiful girl.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra looked up from her sketchbook and noticed her two favorite girls standing in the hallway looking at her. Mira looked really hurt but still standing seeming a bit out of it. Seeing Anja wave and start walking away, Vixandra smiled sweetly at her with a thank you written all across her face. As soon as Anja was out of range, Vixy beckoned Mira to come sit beside her, closing her sketchbook partly to hide the drawing. "I just want to talk a little. You kind of were hurting and I couldn't be there to help..." She looked down at her sketchbook.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kasumi Miyagi

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja locked herself up in her dorm, pulling out her trusty bass and beginning to play it once again, closing her eyes to clear her mind. Rather than singing, because she really wasn't in the mood, she hummed tune as she played. Why was she so bothered by this? 'Oh yeah, because I finally choose to dedicate myself, only to be well... rejected. I guess it's time to know how the other girls felt.' She spoke, looking at her ringed hand with a sigh, slipping the rings off and tossing them to the other side of the room in frustration. She didn't want to look at those things anymore.

She then shook her head, and focused harder on playing this time, the feeling would pass, wouldn't it?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out