Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:22 pm
Drake looked to the two as Locke walked away as if angry. He noticed Andrea taking a few steps to follow but he would put a hand gently on her shoulder to stop her. "Let Jack. He knows your friend better then us I'm sure." He noted the confused look to her face and wasn't sure if what ever was bothering Locke wasn't starting to get to her. "He'll be fine all right? He's a guy. We get moods now and then." He could tell it wasn't helping and decided being quiet was the better course of action.

She watched Locke head off and was curious. She stopped though from following feeling Drake hold her shoulder. "I don't get it. Is he hurt? And why would his mood change?" She looked to him seeing he wasn't going to answer and felt herself getting angry herself at not knowing what was going on, or if she had caused it. She crossed her arms looking somewhat defiant as if waiting for answers she knew she wasn't going to get from him. She began realizing her experiences asleep may be different from those who had been awake most of their lives, but did try to understand. She huffed after a moment and started walking away from them. If they wanted to be strange and weird she would let them, just not around herself.

He watched her start walking and cursed in his mind. "Guys she's leaving!" He called back to them unsure whether he should follow or wait till the others returned. "Crap. See this is why I don't get along with our own kind."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:42 pm
Locke was really just grasping at straws, but he didn't know what to do. Jealousy was also new to him. He and Jack heard Drake call out to them, and they went to go catch up with Andrea. "Hey! What's wrong? Why are you taking off like that?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:56 pm
she kept walking until she heard Locke questioning her. She paused a moment looking away before turning to him somewhat frustrated. "What's wrong? I wanted to know from you. You say nothing's wrong and then you act like there is. Then Drake said men just have moods, and I don't like being left in the dark. I've been in it too long and I'm not going back." She said a moment with more force then she had originally wished to. She quickly covered her mouth thinking she may have been too harsh towards her friend. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell."

He followed letting Locke lead and get closer. He stayed back with Jack a moment almost confused. "Did I miss something? Or is she having mood swings like your friend there?" He would chuckle a moment before resuming his seriousness. "I hope Locke is well. She's harder to figure out then it would seem." He would stay back watching them unsure what was really going on between them feeling the tension in the group. He would sigh a moment more before taking a few steps closer to them. "It's almost night. Lets put everything else on hold and find an area decent enough for camping. We don't know when those creatures could be back if they do. Honestly would not want to cast my magic again if I don't have to. And it would seem we could all use some rest at this point anyways." He said hoping to diffuse or stop the possible coming argument.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:41 pm
Locke went over to Andrea, putting his arm on her should slightly. "I'm sorry, Andrea... I didn't mean to make you feel like that... Forgive me. It's just, I don't want to see you hurt, and that creature ended up slamming you into the tree!" It was partially true, but Locke didn't have the courage to tell her what was really wrong with him.

"Come on guys. Let's chill for the night, and find a place to camp. I found some bread and meat that wasn't scorched by the destruction. And I'm sure our alchemist can whip us up a pot to cook it in. So let's eat, and get some rest."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:49 pm
She looked to him almost suspiciously unsure how honest he was being but would resign and nod towards his comments. "I don't want to see you upset at me. I'm sorry if I've done something wrong. I am sore yes, but nothing that sleep will not fix." She gave a light smile as an effort to make him feel better till the others comments filtered towards them. She looked over nodding and started walking back towards the other two, taking Locke's hand so he would join instead of hide away like she felt he may.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:11 pm
Moments later, and with full stomachs...

"Thanks for cooking, Jack. You still got the touch." Locke sat back, and stretched, finally satisfied by a good meal.

"Thanks, Locke. Haven't had the chance to cook right in years. Feels good to do it again." He watched as the band looked content with the meal. "Well, now that dinner's over, how about a little shelter, O Alchemist?"

Locke knew it was his turn to shine. He went over to the side of the cliff where they camped, looked about to see how much spare rocks and boulders there were, and then transmuted a cave into the side of the cliff. "I know it doesn't look like much, but if we can find some more materials, I can make us some bedding for the night. At least no one passing this will think about looking for people to be hiding out in a 'natural' cave..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:20 pm
She ate the food given thankful for it and looked about as it was hinted for Lock to make the shelter. She wished she could help but would stay out of the way and quiet. Each seemed to have their own skills, even Drake seemed to. She had no idea what she could do other then find or get herself into trouble. Which usually ended in one of them having to save her. She would look about the cave once it was made though wondering what they could use for bedding. "You made cloaks from leaves before. I could find more for you to use?" She said standing and trying to be helpful at least a little bit.

"I may have some things." He said as he handed the back to Locke wondering if anything he had picked up would work well enough. He looked towards Andrea hearing her trying to help but wondered about her. It unsettled him not knowing what was done to her. The unknowing was never good to find out later, but knew neither of the others knew and she more then likely wouldn't if what the brief conversations of it he had heard were right.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:29 pm
"Thanks, Andrea. That would be very helpful right now." He took the bag from Drake reluctantly, and even more reluctantly asked Drake a question. "Drake? Could you help her find some materials? I don't think it's safe for any of us to separate into less than two man groups."

Jack walked over to the newly constructed cave as Drake and Andrea walked off to gather ingredients. "You know, Locke. I think you're being a little too harsh. Don't you think you should get to know the guy before passing judgment on him? He's helped us so far, and even protected Andy from being stabbed earlier. What more do you want? Besides. He seems to understand you more than you understand yourself."

"Not right now, Jack. I'm relaxed, and don't really want to get into this right now." he continued to make a few more Alchemical modifications to make the cave more comfortable. But he knew that Jack was right. Maybe he was judging a little quickly. He decided to think on it later.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:47 pm
She smiled lightly as she received her instructions and somewhat skipped off from the group to hunt down various types of leaves and soft things. She felt proud a moment knowing some of her memory worked properly. She noted Drake following her again and sighed. She walked backwards looking to him as they went. "You're like a shadow. How come you're always following me? Even Locke doesn't follow me this much."

He nodded with the request and followed Andrea about as she skipped through the forest around them. He shook his head at the sudden bubbliness of her questions though felt their edge too. "Locke asked me to look over you. It's as simple as that. He had a point at the time, we shouldn't be alone for any length of time with people fighting us and the Order."

"Bah to the Order." She said waiving her hand dismissively in the air. She really didn't want to be watched all the time. "So you're my babysitter then. Joy." She said sarcastically. She picked up some larger leaves on the ground before looking to one tree with larger leaves. She smiled then dropped the pile she was carrying into Drake's hands. "Hold that please." She said before starting to climb the tree. She remembered as a kid enjoying this. She got to one of the higher branches hearing Drake's protests about it being dangerous. She rolled her eyes and pulled at a few leaves letting them drop, then went to another branch gathering more till she was sure she had enough. She then climbed and jumped down from where she was dusting the roughed up dress.

He called to her as she started climbing the tree. They would be fine with things within reach he was sure. "Andy don't climb. Would you come down you could fall and get hurt." He watched as she worked away before returning to the ground, and gave her a stern look. "That's why you get into trouble. You don't listen very well."

"Okay mother. But seriously, it's a tree. Haven't you ever climbed a tree? And see I'm fine, so don't worry okay." She said after a moment and picked up what she had gathered. She started walking back feeling Drake at her heels. She eventually would drop the pile of leaves before Jack and Locke. "Got the leaves. And did I really need a babysitter? I wasn't going that far from the group." She commented after a moment hearing a slight grimace out of Drake.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:10 pm
Locke looked at Andrea with shock. "It's not like I was keeping an eye on you... I just think we all need to be a little more cautious." Locke didn't have any idea what the problem could have been. He now felt uneasy, and decided it best to go ahead and make the bedding from the leaves that Andrea gathered.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:26 pm
He shook his head as she turned to sit near the fire and handed the rest to Locke. "She seems to be in a speak your mind mode. It wasn't you, trust me." He said to him after another moment. He turned viewing Andy sitting there a moment and for a heartbeat hoped there was something he could help the two with. "She's going to get more interesting, isn't she?" He said as if almost dreading the thought. He didn't like the idea of 'her' becoming unpredictable.

She looked to him curiously a moment before taking a seat by the fire. She felt useless again and poked the fire with a stick. Locke had his magic, Drake had his fighting skills, Jack was, well Jack. Then there was her. With magic she couldn't use to save her butt, and not a skill to defend herself. She poked the fire more feeling frustrated, then upset at herself realizing how she must have sounded a bit ago towards Drake and the others. She cursed in her mind not knowing what to say or when to say things. She figured being quiet would have to do for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:54 pm
Jack, Drake, Andrea, and Locke all decided it was for the best if everyone just went to bed and discuss their options in the morning when they get up...

When morning came, Locke had already been up for an hour, thinking of what he could say to apologize to Andrea. he knew he didn't do anything wrong, at least he thinks he didn't, but he decided it was best to apologize all the same.

He decided to go into the woods and scrounge up some breakfast for the troupe...

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:03 pm
Drake to the sound of movement but would continue to pretend he was sleeping as Locke seemed to wake. He found this one curious, more so what made him decide to save the girl from the Order. He would let his mind wander soon seeing Locke leaving a bit. He would still remain keeping watch over the group. He knew if he needed help he would call. At least he hoped he would.

She woke as the light would enter their little cave. She stretched sighing having to get up but at the same time didn't want to sleep. She looked to the roof of the cave remembering the dream she had had in her sleep. More of a memory then an actual dream. She noticed Locke gone but would simply sit in her bed remembering she really shouldn't speak till she became better at talking with others. She didn't wish to upset anyone with something she may have said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:25 pm
Jack came to his senses, waking up and shouting something about mushroom spiders? He must have had a strange dream... "Wow... Last time I go to bed in a cave..." He looked around, and sighed. "Where is Locke? After all his talk of staying together, he goes off on his own?" He shook his head.

Just then, Locke returned with a couple of rabbits and some wild mushrooms he found nearby. "Morning guys. I know what I said about going off on our own, but I wanted to get us some breakfast while you guys rested. You all looked exhausted, and i couldn't sleep." He dropped the rabbits and mushrooms off with Jack, and went over to Andrea. "I'm sorry for making you feel so worthless last night... I just didn't want you to be hurt or anything..." He sat down beside her.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:33 pm
He would eventually pretend to just be waking hearing Jack waking and figured it couldn't hurt to be up now, lest he be the one to technically still be sleeping. He stood from the bed looking around and twisting his wrist about to get some stiffness out. He sighed knowing there was a limit to how little he could use his magic and knew that creature wasn't enough to sate it. He would ignore it though for now knowing there would be other times to cast, not that he was crazy on the idea. He took not of Locke going back to Andrea and figured to give them some space. He decided instead to help Jack prepare the breakfast.

She looked to Locke as he returned and pulled her knees to her chest as he moved to sit beside her. She simply shrugged to his comments. "I'm sorry if I sounded snappy. I didn't mean to. And I know you look out for me. And it wasn't that I felt worthless, just useless. But don't worry, okay? I'm still okay and safe with you three here." She bit her tongue wishing to say more but didn't know how he would react. The socializing thing was awkward to her.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff