Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:48 pm
For a moment, Melthos simply stood there in slight shock, slight anticipation. He had known immediately what had resided out here, though it seemed Zemira had been fooled. It was because of this, that she had made the most foolish mistake possible, and paid the price for it. Even then, though, she had managed to take down two of the enemies down with relative ease. At this point, though, she seemed to have lost too much blood and her movements were off. It was then that he literally appeared in front of her, his blade drawn. Looking back at her for a single moment, he then said, "You foolish girl... How could you have fallen for that trick so easily..." At that exact moment, he gave her a powerful glare, indicating that he wanted her to stay where she was. If she didn't, then it was her life on the line that she toyed with. Turning back to the others, he rushed forward and began his own combat with them. Sinner versus Sinner... battles that rarely happened were now occurring in front of her. But for him, he was going to do whatever he could to keep her alive. After all, she wasn't just playing with her life. His life was at stake as well...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:59 pm
Jumping back a little she glared right back at him. Though she glared to another sinner taking a deep breath. She was now going to risk everything she had. Running forward past Melthos and the other sinner she slid between the other sinners. Acting as if she had fallen they merely played into her trick. Her hand quickly gripped the closets ankle before tugging it down. Watching the sinner fall she moved to the side cutting the others tendant in his leg before watching him fall. Crawling to the first she felt her eyes narrow before her dagger found his throat. Rolling over on the sinner the others tail stabbed through the now dead sinner barely missing her. Once he hesitated she stabbed his tail before yanking free the other dagger watching as ashes began to rain. Turning to the other she stood up straight though she held a dagger in her hand. Her rouge colored eyes narrowed as she looked to him. His eyes locked on to hers as he struggled against the dagger."Vain.."Whispered her voice before his eyes widened. He let out the loudest agonizing scream she'd even heard. Though he gripped at his head the markings of being cruicified appeared upon his body. Even blood streamed down his wrists, ankles, and forehead. Watching him cruelly, he then made a gurlging sound before falling backwards drowning in his own blood. Staggering she stared to the bodies emotionlessly.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:25 pm
Without the support of his allies, the demon was easily slain by Melthos' blade. Staring at Zemira, agitated that she was so stupid to disobey him like that, especially now that her wound was much worse than it had been. Sighing, he turned away and spoke, "Do what you came here to do..." before walking off. To calm his mind, he was going to take a walk around the manor's exterior. Still... she had to do that in complete disregard to her own mortality. That stubbornness of hers will be the death of her...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:50 pm
Holding a hand to her wound she ignored his words before staggering into the manor. Walking to her old room, she walked around what used to be the manor. Everything was thrown and trashed. Walking past a big portraite of her and Willow she ignored it. Stumbling to her old room, she found what she had been looking for with no problem. Taking it she placed the item into her pocket before sitting down in an old wooden chair. Though as soon as she did her waist was captured by Samiel. His hand brushed against her wound and healed it as she felt her eyes widen before closing."So.. You've finally came for me.. Samiel.."Murmured her voice quietly as she opened her eyes staring forward.

Smiling he placed a kiss upon her shoulder. His horns avoiding her head as a gentle gesture."You knew I would.."Replied his alluring voice as he turned her to face him. Placing his hand upon her chin he turned her face to look up to him. Placing a kiss upon her lips she clenched her fists before trying to pull away. A hand made contact with his face causing him to chuckle. Grabbing her, he pulled her to his chest smirking."Little Zemira.. The youngest of the Cross family.. You have grown into quite a beauty.."Mused his voice gently yet crueller. But even his voice couldn't hide his desire for the young apostle.

Pulling away, she shoved him away from her. Landing on her feet she looked to him. Her rouge colored eyes afflamed with anger and hatred."Take me to her.."Ordered her voice coldly as she glared to him. Once he asked who, she felt her eyes burn as she glared down to the ground. Her bangs covered her eyes as she shook her head."To Willow!!"Yelled out her voice loudly as she felt his fists clench. Glaring she looked up tears streaming down her cheeks.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:06 pm
Kicking a loose stone aside, Melthos was about halfway around the manor before he stopped and sighed. That girl... why was she so... different? This whole situation may have been easier to deal with if she was the exact picture of what an Apostle was. Instead, she acted like some stone cold girl who was too stubborn for the natural thank you. Gah, why did he get picked to join with her? ...Letting his mind rage all it wanted to, he felt his anger eventually subside. Sighing aside, he was thankful to get that out of his head, and turned to face the manor.

It was then that he felt it... The surge of Sinner power... Samiel... His eyes widening, he knew exactly where he was. "...Damn it to hell!" he thought to himself as he made a mad dash into the manor. "That girl better not make that mistake again!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:27 pm
Looking to her a bit, he moved over taking her by her shoulders. Pulling her forward he smirked looking down into her eyes."Is that what you really want..?"Asked his voice quietly looking to her. Smirking leaned down before feeling someone. She was contracted with a Sinner. Taking her wrist he looked to it before looking up to her."Your contracted.. Your no good.. Not to me anymore.."Murmured his voice coldly yet quietly looking to her. Smirking a bit, she let out a giggle. Nodding at how he freaked out about her being contracted.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:12 pm
Upon arriving, Melthos immediately kicked the door open that led to the room where the energy was coming from. "SAMIEL!" he shouted as he entered, his blade around out and ready. He never liked Samiel from the start, so this was partly more a vendetta than protection.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:44 pm
Looking up hearing his name, he then smirked a little. Grabbing his little apostle he held her to his body. Placing a few kisses on her lips and neck she fought against his grasp but it was hopeless. Smiling he chuckled a bit placing a trail of kisses upon her neck ignoring Melthos. Though once he finished he looked up a little to him."Oh.. Melthos.. I'm sorry I didn't notice you there.. I was just enjoying your apostle a little.. She's very alluring.. Wouldn't you say so..?"Asked his voice cruelly before he leaned down kissing her neck once more. Smirking as he did so his eyes never leaving his.

Looking back to Melthos she then blinked feeling his lips against her neck. Gasping quietly she couldn't help but feel a weird feeling everytime his lips touched her flesh. Finally managing to escape his grasp she lunged forward holding a few boundary crosses. Though he quickly disappeared before she could finish the last. Glaring a bit she stomped her foot a little before shaking her head.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:58 pm
The most Melthos could do was watch in disgust as Samiel planted kiss after kiss onto Zemira. Clenching his teeth at the sight of this, he barely took heed of the Sinner's words, his mind already ready to grab at his throat. Seeing her break free, though, he quickly moved toward her side once the Sinner had vanished. Keeping a look out, he spoke quietly, "...Are you alright, Zemira?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:11 pm
Staring forward at the spot there was one thing that troubled her. He said he couldn't use her.. But for what? And why? Thinking a bit she then jumped once Melthos walked over to her. Looking up to him a little she offered a small nod."I'd like to say yes.. But I'm not sure.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked to him. Moving away from the spot she swayed a bit before catching herself against the door frame. Touching the spot where he had healed she pulled her hands away seeing blood. What a b*****d! He would die once she cruicified him. She would vow to kill him before her sister was fully taken.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:17 pm
Looking to her as she began to move away, he saw her swaying motion and blinked as he sheathed his blade. Moving over to her, he could see the blood in her hands and sighed. "You shouldn't move, Zemira," was his statement before he moved right up to her. With a sudden movement, she was lifted into his arms and held almost like how a baby would be held to its mother's body. Before she could make some damn comment about this, he simply, "Just shut up and keep that wound held close. Where can I find medical supplies..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:23 pm
Wincing from examining the wound a bit more she then felt arms pick her up. Falling against him, she opened her mouth to yell at him. Though hearing his words she blinked a bit before looking to the side. Pursing her lips she then sighed resting against him for once."To the left.. Down the hall.. Then a right and the last room down the corridor used to be an infirmiry.."Murmured her voice quietly giving him the directions. Though she wouldn't admitt it, but she felt weak and knew she wouldn't be leaving for a few days. Placing one hand upon the wound she closed her eyes before leaning her head upon his shoulder. Relaxing a bit her wings folded behind her gently before she sighed quietly.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Listening to her instructions, he nodded to her before heading out into the hallway. As he moved on, he walked carefully to reduce the amount of pain she might feel in his arms. Upon reaching the door, he somehow managed to get the door open and entered. Strangely enough, it seemed that the place looked decently clean and stock. Setting her down gently, he then began to rummage through the drawers and shelves, searching for possible medical aids.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 pm
Wincing once he sat her down, she leaned against a little bed frame. Looking up to him from the corner of her eye she began to wonder why he was helping her. He spoke of how he wouldn't care and all yet here he was. Though remembering the contract she then figured it was because he wanted to stay alive. Looking to the side a little she held an already bloodstained handkerchief. Staring out the window she pursed her lips before leaning her head back against the wall."You don't.. Ugh.. Need to help me.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked to him. A stubborn smile curled upon her lips before it faultered from hurting. Wincing she closed her eyes gripping her side tightly. It could be seen all over her face, but she was too stubborn to admitt it. She was hurt badly and yet she refused to accept it.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:52 pm
Finding what he needed to aid her somewhat, he heard her speaking about how much he didn't need to do anything for her. Sighing, he turned to face her, in time to see the pained expression upon her face. "Enough with the tough act, Zemira..." he said, almost sounding exhausted about it as he walked over to her. Bending down to her side, he pressed some cloth against her wound and held tightly. For now, he was trying to hold back the flow of blood, so that it would coagulate quicker and be easier to clean up.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff