Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
I'm Getting Married?! ((Needs guys!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny rp? XD
  Maybe..
  Lol yeshh!
View Results

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:11 am
User Image
                      xxŊ ∂ ○ ĸ ¡ Ŋ ∂ √ ∂ ř Ŗ ○xx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hurgh!!" Naoki gave one final and somewhat loud heave upward as he managed to draglift that heavy suitcase againstover the edge of that final step leading into the hallway of the second floor, his hands immediately letting go of the handle of the 'OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND'-pound case to shake his arms out once the base was flat on the floor. And it was a good thing his guitar case had a shoulder strap too. Sheesh, if he'd have known any better, he would've asked for some help, but no. He wasn't really all that willing to bother anyone, since it seemed that most of them had just gotten to the mansion too. And besides.... that was just how he was. He let out a sigh of relief now that the hard task of the day was done, before looking up and down the hall.

Oh look: the doors had labels. Happy day, happy day. And when he was somewhat tired for whatever reason, he had the vision of a hawk, but not all the time. Well actually, he could see his own name from three doors down on the left side. And also that random blonde guy who "came out of nowhere" (Naoki didn't see him getting out of his room and walking in his direction). 'Yeah, well..... don't just stand there, idiot,' said the voice at the back of his mind. Mental-smack back to reality. Naoki made eye-contact, and went with one of his typical greetings: a simple upward nod and "'Sup homes?" as he took hold of the leather strap on his suitcase again to roll it over to his new room.
                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:14 am
User Image

Adam Moore

Adam smiled and nodded when the boy greeted him, he couldn't help but notice he was having troubles with his bags a bit pulling then up the last steps. Adam chuckled a tiny bit Cute he thought to himself, he wasn't so much making fun of the guy as he was still a little affected from the alcohol last night with his old friends before he drove out, plus almost everything looked cute to him. Besides Adam wasn't in much place to be poking fun at someone's physical strength, he was athletic but didn't have much actual muscle strength to show for it.

Adam noticed that he had a guitar bag on his shoulder, Adam didn't play anything worth a damn but he liked to listen to it and hear others play Hmm maybe I'll get some free music here He though wondering if anyone else had brought an instrument "Sup?" he asked, "you need a hand with that?" He asked him motioning to his suitcase.  

Lil Medic boy

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

Nathan Paris

Nathan smiles lightly. "You're still in the mansion. I was just about to take you to your room since you fell asleep." He says softly. He blinks lightly as she hugged him, but then just smiles. "Don't worry, I wasn't planning on dropping you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:23 am
User Image
itsuki ai ouyama

»Will he be naughty or nice...«

Mitsuki calmed down a bit after he apologized. She still felt a bit angry at him, but didn't show it. She looked around a bit. There was nothing better to do. She then spoke in her calm and soft voice ," Alright I will walk with you but could you tell me where we would be walking." She looked at him calmly not showing any other feeling of emotion. She then spoke again," are you here for the same reason I am?" If she could relate to him maybe she wouldn't be so mad at him.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

prettyxpuff

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:03 pm
"Uh thank you for helping me so much but are you going to be alright staying whit me like this i'm probably hevy".she said and blushed as red as tomato "My room number is 26 ."she said  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image

Nathan Paris

"Don't worry, you're really not that heavy at all. I'll be alright." Nathan smiles at Azu and then nods his head when she said her room number. "Thanks for reminding me, I almost forget what number it was. I know it was close to 25, though."  

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:12 pm
((Does anyone have a free character to interact with the napping Ryota? ><; ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:59 pm
prettyxpuff
User Image
itsuki ai ouyama

»Will he be naughty or nice...«

Mitsuki calmed down a bit after he apologized. She still felt a bit angry at him, but didn't show it. She looked around a bit. There was nothing better to do. She then spoke in her calm and soft voice ," Alright I will walk with you but could you tell me where we would be walking." She looked at him calmly not showing any other feeling of emotion. She then spoke again," are you here for the same reason I am?" If she could relate to him maybe she wouldn't be so mad at him.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
Keita sighed and scratched his head at her question. "well that depends. If your here cause someone expects you to get married then I guess we are here for the same reason. Honestly I still don't know how I got dragged into this. And to be honest i don't know I thought we could just talk for abit."  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:07 pm
"Don't worry but can you take me to the garden i hope i'm not asking for too much".she said still blushing from being so close to him  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:24 am
User Image

Nathan Paris

Nathan stops walking and smiles. "You're no trouble at all. Anyway, which way is the garden?" He asks, looking around a bit trying to figure out where the garden was located.  

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:30 am
"umm on y-y-your right."she said  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:32 am
User Image

Nathan Paris

Nathan blinks and looks at Azu. "Are you alright? I hope you don't have a cold or something." He says, but turns right and walks in that direction towards the garden.  

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:46 am
"what if i caught something i need to go outside to breath fresh air ".she said and kissed him on the cheek "that is for thank you very much".she said and she smiled then she huggs him  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:57 am
User Image

Nathan Paris

Nathan blinks, blushing lightly as he was kissed on the cheek. He then smiles. "You're welcome. Like I said, it's not a big deal." He smiles again as Azu hugs him, continuing to walk to the garden.  

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:47 am
They walked outside and saw a boy laying in the grass "Who maight that be ".she said wondering who is the boy "Hey wake up hey hey ".she said to the boy "Huh Nathan do you think he's dead what are we going to do if hes dead".she panicked and fell from Nathans arms"waahh that hurts".she said  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff