Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Samuality's 24hr February Customs! Lists Up, Rolling at 1am Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kettyn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:47 am
UNEDITED

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New concept (But CC mostly) I'm giving a picture with colors to use and you can use them wherever you please.
WIP Needed?: Sure

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Pull colors from the reference pic to create a soothing palette that looks pleasing to the eye.
Face: Normal features please. A nose stripe down the center if possible
Mane: If possible the New Braid Style (As seen on the plushies)? If Not ... Curly (original) - add streaks of different colors.
Tail: Long Style
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg Feathering please
Reference Image(s):
Pull all colors from this picture

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher - CC on colors

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tranquility
Owner: Kettyn
Breed: Draft
Temper: Soothing
Mate: ---
Tag Background: 011 Moonlight Cherry Blossom by Dawniechan
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:52 am
EDITED

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin (alternate)
Body Build: Draft (with optional leg feathering)
Concept Origin: Origional
WIP Needed? Yes please <3

Body: Off-White Main Body
Face: Off-White Main - Light Gold Swirl Marking around the Eye Diamond starting in Middle of Nose) - Amber Eyes
Mane: Chocolate Brown Hair with lots of Thin Light Blue Streaks - Updo, with lots of hair flowing down and pooling around her hooves.
Tail: Kirin tail, but edited into the long style as the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Amber Hooves ; Off-White Fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
- Updo(Hair) (1st Picture)
- Eye Marking

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Pronged and Layed Back (like the Male Alternate) - Tan
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: Tan, Light Brown, Amber and Light Blue
Pelt: ---
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
- Tan Lace Choker around her Neck with Amber Jewels
- Thin Gold Chain wrapped around her Back Thigh with Amber Dangling Jewels (one small Jewel per Dangling Chain)
- A few Amber Dangling Jewels, on Thin Gold Chains, from the Pronged Horn (one small Jewel per Chain)
Reference Image(s) for Items:
- Choker

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cameo
Owner: Muffinsbaby
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Delicate
Mate: ---
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ----

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: ---
Justification for Domain Choice: ---  

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:54 am
EDITED

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Uni
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? WIPs loved. <333333333

Body: silvery blue with deeper blue on legs from knee down and along the spine, as well as muzzle
Face: No facial markings
Mane: mane in a gradient from same deeper blue to dusty purple as listed above; custom style
Tail: see Mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: streaks of snowflakes along sides and just above cloven hooves; silvery blue hooves lighter than feathers on feet, but darker than the earlier silvery blue
Reference Image(s): link

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Silvery blue horn, like the hooves
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Clamshell necklace, beaded bracelets, hairsticks of colorist's choice, all in colorist's choice of colors
Custom Items: Silver cloth halter as in the reference, long mane as in the ref, tiny silver flowers in the mane and tail
Reference Image(s) for Items: link

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Yukihime
Owner: elfstar89
Temper: Gentle
Mate: N/A
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:59 am
EDITED

Twins!
Concept Origin: New Original Concept
WIP Needed? Yes Please!

Body: - Her base color is pure White
- Her legs will start out black at the bottom and fade slowly to the white base color
- 4 Glowing Dodgerblue Runes [x] [x] [x] [x]
~~~~- along her back end
~~~~- down one of her back legs
~~~~- down her muzzle
Face: - Black at the tip of her muzzle that fades to white
Mane: - Pin straight looong hair. Bangs that fall over her eyes, but dont block them completely.
- will be black that fades out to white at the tips.
Tail: - Something to match her mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: black
Reference Image(s): [Ref Pic]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
- A lace choker that ties in the back of her neck.
- A lace tied to her tail that falls loosely with it.
- Leg feathering please!
- Small water droplets that curl around her body
Reference Image(s) for Items: [water droplets]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ersa
Owner: bella dea
Temper: Irritable
Mate: None
Tag Background: Magic Forest / 005
Tag frame color: Complimentary
Tag feather color(s): Complimentary

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Concept Origin: New Original Concept
WIP Needed? Yes Please!

Body: - His base color is pure Black
- Hislegs will start out white at the bottom and fade slowly to the black base color
- 4 Glowing Dodgerblue Runes [x] [x] [x] [x]
~~~~- along his back end
~~~~- down one of his back legs
~~~~- down his muzzle
Face: - White at the tip of his muzzle that fades to black
Mane: - Pin straight hair in a cut like this. [x] Maybe a little longer in the back..
- will be white that fades out to black at the tips.
Tail: - Something to match his mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: white
Reference Image(s): [Ref Pic] He's pretty much the reverse of this ^.^

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: None
Other Notes:

Custom Items:
- A lace choker that ties in the front of his neck.
- A lace tied to her tail that falls loosely with it.
- Leg feathering please!
- Small water droplets that curl around her body
Reference Image(s) for Items: [water droplets]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kaleb
Owner: bella dea/ pippi18848
Temper: Suave
Tag Background: Magic Forest / 005
Tag frame color: Complimentary
Tag feather color(s): Complimentary

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:00 am
EDITED

Soquili Species: Kalona/Kelpi Crossbreed
Concept Origin: Limited - Dungeons and Dragons Bronze Dragon
WIP Needed? Please!

Body: Bronze, striped down the spine with the seafoam blue shading to sea green in the references. Paler bronze along the his belly up to his chin, and on the underside of his tail. I'd like him to look softly metallic, please. Refs can give you the best colors.
Face: Covered with a mask that resembles the head of a bronze dragon. The mask extends past the end of the muzzle, and ends in the point you can see in the references. Lower jaw should be visible and fully equine. Eyes are seafoam green, with no pupil or whites.
Mane: No mane.
Tail: Kelpi alternate tail, with no fish fin at the end. I'd also like it to be longer, please, and thicker at the end, like the first ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd like the fetlocks to be as short as possible. I just think it makes sense with a water-dwelling creature. Cloven hooves, please, in a darker bronze than the body.
Reference Image(s): Reference 1, Reference 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): You can give him Kalona horns under the mask, or just have the horns be a part of the mask, if you like.
Wings: Wing style 3 for Kalonas, please! And is it possible to remove the feathers on the wings?
Fins: First and second refs give the best example of how I'd like the fins on him. If you could take the shoulder fin on the kelpi alternate lines and move it down to the upper portion of his front legs, so it resembles that flap of skin between the leg and belly on the refs, I would love that.
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes: -

Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items: Bronze Dragon mask.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Frontal view of face for mask

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hartek
Owner: Zee Oddwyn
Breed: Bronze Dragon
Temper: Lawful Good
Mate: -

Price: 2000 (Kalona) + (750 / 2) (Kelpi) + 500 (Heavy Edits) = 2875k  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:03 am
EDITED

User Image
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: O.C
WIP Needed?: If need be.

Body: Body color is lightly tanned[#e3a082] with Orange and faint light-teal[#82dee3]/ creamy yellow [#f7e691] blotches mixed in that resemble a koi fish pattern.
Face: Eye Color: Sea-green. #1bc0a9. Face color the same as body with same koi fish pattern that reaches down to the brim of her nose. Eye brow color, whatever you see fit.
Mane: General hair color to be a golden hue with a hint of red. ‘Long’ or ‘Wild’ hairstyle.
Tail: Same color as mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: C.C
Reference Image(s): Koi Fish pattern

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: I really like exotic flowers. They can be placed anywhere on her body including her mane and tail. Not sure what flowers to use, so I’ll just give ya a handful that I hope will inspire you. I’d also like some green vines with or without thorns to be somewhere on her. The colors of the flowers can be from any range as long as it matches and looks good with her.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Exotic Flower 1, Exotic Flower 2, Exotic Flower 3, Exotic Flower 4

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dewdance
Owner: II Paradox II
Breed: O.C
Temper: Blossoming
Tag Background: C.C

II Paradox II

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:05 am
EDITED

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Light palomino/tan, with faded white highlights along the bottom of her legs, down the middle of her bad, her muzzle running down her neck and chest and a bit on the underside of her belly.
Face: Medium blue eyes, faded white marking at the end of her muzzle, inner ears should be faded white like muzzle, eye brows should be same color as body.
Mane: Edited: medium length, slightly wind blown, flaxen color
Tail: Edited: medium length, slightly wind blown, flaxen color
Hooves/Fetlocks: regular fetlocks faded white in color, hooves are a medium brown
Reference Image(s): Original Ref Art Main Ref 1 Main ref 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Heron style, same color as her mane body with the tips fading to white.
Other Notes:

Custom Items: -Band around her neck that is adorned with beads of blue, in two different shades lighter and darker, and of various sizes like ref, also small bits of bone adorn the band, hanging from it are several small brown feathers and from a gold adornment three larger feathers, one red, one blue and one green
-on her back legs she has leather bracers, that are medium-dark brown and tied with black leather string
-on the top part of her front legs are a band, that is gold and adorned with red and blue beads as seen in ref picture
-on the bottom part of her front legs are leather bands that have a few pieces of bone strapped to them, light blue beads, and hanging down on two leather strings are a few more leather beads
-feathers, quite a few of them, in her mane that are shades of brown with light blue highlights on them, there should also be several feathers at the base of her tail
-amazon styled mask, sort of bird looking, eye holes should be open to see her eyes underneath the mask, mask should be the same brown as the bands on her back legs, the top of the mask is adorned with multiple feathers and strings that come in a variety of colors - reds, greens, blues, purples and greys, the strings should hand down over her mane/neck. The mask also has two horn type decorations on it. (NOTE: I would like an unmasked version of her as well please)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Original Ref Art Main Ref 1 Main ref 2 Mask 1 Mask 2 Mask 3 Mask side

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Penthesilea
Owner: She-Ra of Etheria
Breed: OC – bottom of cert should say OC Amazon Queen
Temper: Battle-hardened
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path
Tag frame color: CC whatever looks best for her
Tag feather color(s): CC whatever looks best for her

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: She is of my design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:11 am
MINI

EDITED

Edit Category: moderate
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: -
Concept Origin: new concept
WIP Needed? if you want

Body: Base color white
Colors and markings are semi CC
I love tribal, swirls, color fade, soft spots and splotches that blend or fade. Colors. no really bright colors tho, soft colors only, but vibrant. No neon! No brown or dark green or nasty colors xD no pastel green either. Colors from refs are good. Cept dark purple.. I don't like dark purple.

I like black as well, but not for a main color, just for markings and such.

Face: I like eyeliner. I like colorful face markings, but not overdone. Color around the eyes? Like unique make up..bold. Vibrant. Eye color- some mix of colors, vibrant. stands out.
Mane: Custom. I like the punk usdia mane... so anything similar to that style is perfect. not super long. think punk style length. fluffy? hair accessories are good too.
Tail: punk 2, colors matching the hair
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC

Reference Image(s): colors 1, colors 2, colors 3stars, colors & stuff inspiration, inspirationd

Markings refs: henna markings, henna 2, henna markings3, tribal, tribal 2, swirls, swirls 2 ect

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): -
Wings: -
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes: physical traits are up to you. If you want to give her wings, that's fine. but they'd have to be strapped on xD same with horns

Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items:
-I want her to have some sort of small animal. Preferably a mammal. Create an animal that doesn't actually exist if you want. Something cat-like, but small, or with big ears. Should be soft colors, light tans and peaches are fine, but no brown. all other soft colors are fine. Preferably on her back, but wherever you think looks best.
-I'd like her to have headphones or something else interesting on her head? (mask, hair accessories ect) whatever you are inspired to do.
-I'd like her to have something on her legs, or at least one or two legs.
-Something on her tail, maybe. at the base or elsewhere
-I'd might like her to have some sort of weapon. Scythe, sword, dagger, gun, knife. But it should be slightly girly in how it looks, or at least pretty ish.
-I want unique or interesting accessories. Strange even. futuristic? heartless & nobody like characteristics? tech stuff? pretty patterned cloth, lace, ribbons, hearts, stars. bandages. X's, Beads, shinies

If you are inspired to do a necklace, please do multiple necklaces with some of them beaded.

I want upper moderate level edits, since Usdia are not supposed to be heavy edit. However, if I believe the edits you choose deserve extra pay, I will pay the heavy price.

Edits she must have:
Custom mane - minor edit
Small animal - moderate edit

Choose from below: 2 minor edits & 1 moderate edit. Or 5 minor edits.

Head accessory - mask, headphones ect - moderate or minor
Other or more than one hair/head accessory - minor
leg accessory(ies) - wraps, bandages, leggings, bracelets -minor
Weapon - moderate
Tail accessory? -minor
Necklaces -minor
back accessory? minor or moderate
multiple animals? -minor
Foot accessory? - minor

Do NOT want: saddle or other horse tack, gross stuffs, clashing colors, a hat, blood

Reference Image(s) for Items: headphones, inspirationd, mask, nobody, accessories, inspired?, colors 3stars, colors & stuff inspiration, inspire, frills, nobody keyblade, nobody dragon, heartless

I do not claim any of these images. They are simply inspiration.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~ I'd like to choose this when I see her
Name of horse:
Owner: Selalusia
Breed:
Temper:
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):  

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:16 am
EDITED

These are Twins!
- if it needs to be done you have my full permission to change Decay in anyway to make him match his sister more, hopefully we have them close enough .. buuut just in case icon_heart.gif

Note:
For some reason some of the links don't work so Here is the link to where their org forms are posted.
-----

Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: Regular Leg Down
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Mock breeding Twin
WIP Needed?: Would be nice if you want to do one ^^

Body: I would like the body to be kind of a mix between mom and pop, and very close to his sister's body color I'd like him to have a kind of dirty look like his father and the bleeding skull, the flames on his front legs like his mother. He should have sparkles scattered like his mother and Jez, but some of them should be covered by the mud and mire on his coat.
Face: Same white glowing eyes as Masq. I'd like her blue Eye of Ra too but if you can make it look less ... decorative and maybe darker with hard lines and no curves? If that makes any sense xD
Mane: Style wize, I give you full reign of how you want to do it. Color wise it should be close to the same color as Beelze's with thick blue streaks in Masq and Jeze's color, with bones/twigs within it. Length wise I'd like it around dad's length.
Tail: Same color as the body, maybe with some blue flame markings, the spade should have four piercings, two on each side of the spade.
Hooves/Fetlocks: If you can see his hooves under the smog at them, I'd like them to be blue like Masq's and blood stained. Fetlocks should be long, with black smog curling aorund his hooves and partially up his legs (about to the knee maybe)
Reference Image(s):
Masquerade
Beelzebub

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Demonhorns 2, Silver in color and blood stained, maybe even some fresh blood on them
Wings: Kalona style 3 - ragged feathers. The bone-y structures should be the same color as his body, the leathery area the same semi-transparent color as Masq's, and the feathers maybe the same blue as her hair. Maybe some piercings down along the membrane.
Tail: Deviltail 2, same color as his body with silver piercings in the spade.
Other Notes: I'd like him to have piercings down the edges of his wings, and the edges of his spade.

Trading Post Items: His piercings? No idea xDD
Custom Items:

1 Heavy Edit:
--Full body Jewelry/Ect: Dead thorn and rose vines curling up form his front legs around his body and a little ways up his neck. I would like him to have at least one live rose the same color as Shade/Masq/Jez's somewhere on him you can choose where.

4 Moderate Edits:
--Fetlocks: Long hair, black smog around the hooves, and curling partially up his legs. Maybe small blue flames licking aorund the very bottom of his hooves.
--Long Mane: However long you can make it, I'd like it to be as long as Dad's but it doesn't have to be, I'd also like it to have the twigs/bones entwined in it
--One Large Animal: I'd like him to have a black cobra, curled up somewhere near him, raise up slightly hissing with it's hood out. His underbelly should be icy blue, and his eyes silvery white.
--Large Items: I'd like him to have bones, scattered around his hooves (see his dad)

2 Minor Edits:
--Expression Edit: I'd like him to have a long crazy/evil grin showing some fangs.
--Piercings: Dunno if this fits here, if not move it up. He has many piercings, 3 or 4 hoops in each ear, a bar in the eyebrow, and a double snake bite in his upper lip. Piercings in the membranes of his wings, and in the spade of his tail. All of these should be silver in color.

Cobra 1
Cobra 2
Beelzebub - Mane/Bones/Ect
NightShade - The rose vines
Masquerade - Vines, mane ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Decay
Owner: Devil NightShade
Breed: Diseased Kalona - under the tag, can it say "Mock Breeding: Masquerade x Beelzebub"?
Temper: Psychotic
Mate:
Tag Background: Anything that suits him (except the cornfield one please >>;;; )

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I stole Kae's screenshot .. but it's still there xDD xXx

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soquili Species: Kalona
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding Twin
WIP Needed? Would be appreciated, but not needed <3

Body: Brown same as her brother. None of her father's grime, but can have the same darker patches as her mother. She has her mother's random sections of sparkles, but skull patterns can definately be seen in the glitter, along with the blue flame markings on her upper legs like her brother. Other random sparkle/glowy markings are allowed as well x'D
Face: Same glowing, pupil-less silver white eyes as her mother, with the same harder Eye of Ra as Decay's.
Mane: CC owo~ Though none of Decay's twigs. Diamonds and bones are a girl's best friend though~
Hooves/Fetlocks: Blue, though longer fetlocks are optional for a mod edit. Bloody?
Reference Image(s): Masquerade, Beelzebub. Random hair style ideas, just because - [ x ], [ x ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Demonhorns 2, silver, stained with blood.
Wings: Wing Style 3, smooth. Otherwise look the same as Decay's.
Tail: Deviltail 2, markings and piercings are the same as Decay's.
Other Notes: Her father passed along his feathered companion to Jez it seems. A crow is at least accompanying her as an adult somewhere, along with small scraps of gore along the ground? Black feathers, white eyes, silver beak and talons. Would be neat if the crow was seen throughout all her stages, haha. She also possesses the real flames her mother and grandmother only had markings of. Blue flames around all four hooves, stretching up maybe about halfway to her knees?

Trading Post Items: Silver hoop earings.
Custom Items: A simple necklace of diamonds and bones. CC in their design. Living, thorny vines are also draped and twisted around her body mimicking Decay's dead version, her mother and grandmother's roses growing from them. If taken directly from them, the vines would be crimson, the roses black with icy blue tips.
Her expression is also edited, sultry and seductive.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See Masq and Shade.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Jezebel
Owner: Kailey Koreco
Breed: Diseased Kalona - under the tag, can it say "Mock Breeding: Masquerade x Beelzebub"?
Temper: Seductive
Tag Background: CC, something darker to fit her and her brother?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yep~ Permission gained via AIM.

Edits divided up into bullets-
    • Heavy Edit
    Live thorny vines draped and wrapped around her body, dark roses seen here and there.
    • Heavy Edit

• Mod Edit Blue flames around her hooves, reaching maybe halfway up to around her knees? Based off her mother and grandmother's markings, only hers would be real flames.
      • Mod Edit Long mane.
      • Mod Edit Crow

• Heavy Edit

• Mod Edit

• Minor Edit Expression edit, something more sultry and seductive.
        • Minor Edit Small diamond and bone hair accessories - optional.
        • Minor Edit Bone and diamond necklace

• Mod Edit Fetlocks - optional
      • Mod Edit Piercings in her wings and tail.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:17 am
UNEDITED

Edit Category:
Free/Unedited
Concept Origin: Nowhere specifically. <3

Body:
Body should be FCEBB6 as a main base with 5E412F legs that fade up into the normal body color around her knees. On her back hip should be a cherry blossom frond like pictured below with white flowers tinted with FF6B6B. Her belly should be speckled with C7F464, also. Around her back ankles should be two bands of 4ECDC4. Her eyes should be an icy blue.
Face: She should have a 78C0A8 ring around her eye, as seen in the reference image. Three F0A830 stripes should run across her nose, also seen in the reference image. Her eyes can be any sort of icy blue, possibly something like BCD3E8.
Mane: Wild styled, colored 5E412F with C7F464 and F0A830 feathers.
Tail: Wild styled, colored 5E412F with C7F464 and F0A830 feathers.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her fetlocks should be F07818 and her hooves can be whatever looks best.
Reference Image(s): Cherry Blossoms, Color Palate, Face Markings

Trading Post Items: An arrowhead around her neck, colored to whatever looks best. Also, flowers in her mane and tail colored to whatever looks best.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: Seika
Owner: Rhyme or Reason
Breed: Spirited? Whatever is fitting.
Temper: Caring

Rhyme or Reason

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:20 am
EDITED

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Uni/Cerynei
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Harry Potter (Crumple-Horned Snorkack)
WIP Needed? Sure~

Body: The body will be purple, with a lighter underside, like in ref image 2 and will also have light purple and dark gray speckles on the back. (Colors #4, #5, and #9. Color #3 is the light purple speckles, I forgot to add that on the color palate.
Face: Markings like in ref image 1 with the colors being the main body color and the belly underside color. (colors #4 and #5) Eyes - Color #12, Ears - Cerynei ears. Color #1 for outside, color #4 for inside.
Mane: Wild template. Color #9. For feathers colors #2, #7, and #12. It says on the palate that 2 and 7 are not used, but I changed my mind for the feathers. XD)
Tail: Cerynei tail. The tail will be the same color as the outside of the ears with white tips. (Color #1 and #11.)
Hooves/Fetlocks: The legs will be a darker purple color, which will fade into the body color, and the fetlock tips will be white. (Colors #6 and #11. #11 is just white.) Cerynei hooves. Color #4
Reference Image(s): [1] [2] [3] [Color palate]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Will have an edited unicorn horn and no antlers. The horn will be gray with a dark tip and purple speckles. Really shiny like in ref image 1. (Colors #10, #9, and #5.) Like the ref image 3. It will be slightly bigger than a normal sized horn.
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: Extra fuzzy/hairy ears. Extra feathery fetlocks.

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items: none

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lysander
Owner: Belalusiia
Breed: Crumple-Horned Snorkack
Temper: Elusive
Tag Background: 005 Magic Forest
Tag frame color: Purple
Tag feather color(s): Purple/Black

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:41 am

EDITED

~~~
Soquili Species: Skunk
Starting Stage:Adult
Concept Origin: My love for skunks?
WIP Needed? I wont say no?

Body: All black with two (possibly) white stripes down her back
Face: All black with a white blaze mark on her forehead to the middle of her muzzle and I want her eyes to be a light gray/blue. I want her nose to be a light smudged pinkish color. I know her ears can't be rounded to look like a skunks because that would be a mutant, but can they be a bit smaller some how or more fuzzy?
Mane: All white and wavy and tied in a loose pony tail with a fuchsia bow.
Tail: I want it to be like a high pony tail, with a bow at the base of her tail I want it to be white with a thick black stripe down the middle.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I want her hooves to be white.
Reference Image(s):
Ulitmate ref image <3
Style of tail
Style of tail 2
Top view of skunk
Tail pattern ref
Good front ref odd side ref
Good side ref
Good blaze and nose ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):n/a
Wings:n/a
Fins:n/a
Scales:n/a
Pelt:n/a
Other Notes: Just want her to look like a skunk as much as possible

Trading Post Items:n/a
Custom Items: Two elaborate, but simple bows, one in her mane and one at the base of her tail.
Tail Bow Ref
Mane Bow Ref
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner: Insane Butterfly
Breed: Skunk
Temper: Timid
Mate:
Tag Background:018 Spring Flowers by Felmino
Tag frame color: you pick
Tag feather color(s): you pick

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

Insane Butterfly

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:44 am
EDITED

Body Build: Warhorse (WITH LEG FEATHERING)
WIP Needed? Nope

Body: Like a tiger: Orange with black stripes. Fading down to white near stomach. As realistic as possible.
Face: Like a tiger: see the first reference picture (and others for a better idea). Green eyes (not overly bright, sort of a gray-green)
Mane: Stock mane: Curly 2. Coloring to match.
Tail: Curly 2. Coloring to match.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Should have the leg feathering option that comes with warhorse lines. Hooves should be black.
Reference Image(s): [Good reference] [More Tigers]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A

Trading Post Items: Feel free to add if they look good, following the theme of Chinese New Year (so perhaps some of the hair pins or something like that. No blankets please.)
Custom Items: I am paying for moderate edits. 2/3 of the points (I'm referring to the list in the custom info thread) are CC. I'd like them to be loosely based on the Chinese New Year, so something like lanterns (in red and gold colours) and other Chinese stuff relating to it (e.g. firecrackers or whatever). For the other "edit point" (so to speak), I'd like her to have some sort of weapon, probably leaning towards a sword (like those used in martial arts, not big bulky ones.)
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Inspirational] [Moar] [Even more] [Sword Type (video)]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zhan Shi Lao Hu
Owner: Phail Ninja
Breed: Warrior
Temper: Fierce
Tag Background: 027 or 028, whichever looks best

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:14 am
UNEDITED

~*~ Basic Information ~*~
Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Normal
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: A horse I met once.. He was a good friend of mine
WIP Needed? If you don't mind ♥

Body: black is his main color, but white and brown paint-style markings. Leg feathers too, please
Face: Same as body.. his eyes are bright green
Mane: wild, brown, with black and white streaks
Tail: wild, brown, with black and white streaks
Hooves/Fetlocks: brown and white alternating
Reference Image(s): [Here]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: none
Other Notes: None

Trading Post Items: The moon and star hairsticks? ^^ - CC
Custom Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Valentine Milona
Owner: Rea Fearless
Breed: Warhorse
Temper: Grumpy

Rea Fearless

Romantic Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:18 am
EDITED

Soquili Species: Uni-wind crossbreed
Body Build: draft (leg down)
WIP Needed? WIPs loved. <333333333

Body: stormgray with white nuzzle, all four feet, belly and crest. white faiding to black tabby strips all over body
Face: white faiding to black tabby strips
Mane: storm gray and white braided
Tail: storm gray and white braided
Hooves/Fetlocks: silver with long fur tuffs
Reference Image(s): link

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): silver
Wings: wing syle #2 storm gray with white tips and white faiding to black tabby strips

Trading Post Items: dagger
Custom Items: bobcat skin on his back and shoulders
Reference Image(s) for Items: link

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kyoshiro
Owner: nekolulu