_ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:14 pm
((sorry for the absence. I had bad drama))

Mac and the others readied themselves. Positioning with their instruments, the lights dimmed, and the stage curtain opened up to reveal the artists.

The light came down on the group, and Mackenzie was center-stage. "Hey everyone. We're not so formal a group as you can see, but we are honored to be able to play for you tonight. This is Matthias, Michael, and I'm Mackenzie" he showed off the cast. "Now first we'd like to start off with a song we made called 'Eternal', and we hope you enjoy it" he finished.

Michael looked onward, and began playing as soon as Matt started strumming his guitar. His taps on his drums created the steady rhythm and beat.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:04 pm
Zethy looked eagerly towards the performance. What a perfect display of music! She kept a smile on her face as a melancholic feeling over came her. " This reminds me of home..." she thought. She stared at the strumming of the guitar. ".....hmmm.. the music seems to resonate through the vibes of the strumming..I've never seen such a peculiar instrument before.." she tilted her head to one side.

" I wonder if I'd be any good at it..Maybe I can make music with my weapon of doom!" she took out her fork. " OuO.... I don't ...see how though..." she giggled at her sillyness. " I've got legs now...I've got no purpose here any more.." she thought a bit saddened for some odd reason. " however, it was nice meeting so many new faces! A-And they play awesome tunes! -w- Something humans should do is spread around music such as this all over this world.."

(( Omg sorry to hear that : ( ))  

Kiara_the_keyblade_master

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:09 pm
Matt played the opening chords of the song, internalizing the beat Mike was playing. He repeated the phrase until Mac was ready to start with the verses.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:32 pm
Mackenzie began singing, and almost instantaneously began emitting an unseen aura of harmonious energy. The song captivated the audience with the emotion. The notes were echoing throughout the hall and even out on deck as well.

Mike was beginning to become entranced with the melody, almost forgetting he was playing as it just became second nature for him to be with the beat.

Finally the song ended, and it was time for the second song. The audience cheered and applauded, wanting more.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:05 pm
Matt strummed the last chord of the song and looked over at Mackenzie for what they'd be playing next. "How 'bout 'Sea Goddess'?" he suggested quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:12 pm
Zethy smiled softly as she closed her eyes to listen to the music. "...such a beautiful voice.." she blushed slightly. Plenty of images of her home on the ocean floor came to mind. The song had ended and with delight she opened her eyes awaiting for the next song to be played.

She heard a familiar cooing behind herself. " Hmm?" she turned around and saw the same colorful bird she had once seen before. "..wait, aren't you the fluff of cutness that pecked me a while ago? Ah, I see you've comed to apologize! Very well," she giggled and looked at the bird. The birds colors began to melt away from its body. " o__o.. um.. are you supposed to do that?" Zethy asked a bit concerned. The bird squawked at her once more, spreading its wings, streching them high into the sky. It's back began to crackle and reform itself into something unatural and eerie. Walking towards Zethy it's beak got bigger and it's eyes buldged out from its sockets a bit.

Zethy searched for her fork and pulled it out. " I'm not afraid of you!" she said a bit menacingly. The bird had taken the form of a beast. Zethy heard an voice echo within her mind. " ..the end..is only....the beginning.." the crow gave off a gesture of pure satisfation as Zethy clamped her hands onto her head, trying to free herself from the pain that invaded it. " A-Aaaagh! Stop that!" Zethy closed her eyes tightly. The monstrous creature let out a screech. " I said stop!" Zethy's fork glowed brightly and for some reason, as if it was of instinct, she jerked the fork infront of herself. A energy ray emited from the tip of the fork and blasted towards the creature.

Seconds later Zethy opened her eyes again, her body was trembling in fear not knowing what the hell was gowing on. Something smooth brushed against her shoulder. She turned to see and the last thing she saw was the eyes of the beast. The bird slammed it beak against Zethy's head before she was able to do anything else. She was knocked out. Her body layed motionlessly on the floor. "...sleep....sleep.....sleep.." was a voice that echoed inside Zethy's mind. The creature carried Zethy on its back and took her away, far..far away from the others.  

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:21 pm
"Our next song" he paused for a second acknowledging Matt's suggestion, "is 'Sea Goddess'". He cued someone in the back to play some extra instrumental music on a recording. He began with a smooth quiet tone.

Mike began tapping away on his set, letting the drums speak for him. He didn't know what was going on, but before the song started, he thought he saw a girl outside the doors, but she disappeared. He didn't let that stop him from concentrating though.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:25 pm
Matt started riffing quietly, playing scales on his guitar.That was how they always started "Sea Goddess," and the song always made him glad he'd written it for the group. He finished the riff and started playing the chorus so Mac could start singing.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:17 am
" I didn't mean to daddy! I-" " you disobeyed me once again! When will you ever learn that the sea isn't a play ground for you to swim around!? " " But Daddy I-" " No Zethy! One day when you are older you will learn to see through my eyes and realize why I've taught you these things. So you could gain some common sense and just grow up!"

" Father...I'm sorry..."

Zethy slowly opened her eyes. The place was dark and the smell of alcocholic beverages was strong along with the sound of booming music. She tried standing on her to feet and searched around with her arms. She felt a barrier and gasped. Her hand trailed off to find a knob, a door knob. Slowly but surely she opened the door and a blast of music surprised the living day lights out of her. She clamped her ears tightly and looked around in fear.

Humans dressed ridiculously seemed to be laughing and drinking beverages from these beverages. Some seemed to be dancing in a strange and yet passionate way; trying to follow the rythm of the music. A tall man with blond hair noticed Zethy and grabbed her by the wrist. He jerked her out of the room and grinned. There it was again, but ten times stronger. The smell of alcohol.

Zethy gasped and looked up at the guy. " Let me go!" she yelled as she tried to pull away. " Aww come on baby, I'm just trying to have a little fun!" the man stumbled a bit to one side as she checked out Zethy from head to toe. " Haha! And to the lookies of it..I believe you were having a loooot of fun yourself! You naked gurl you! >//w//>" " D:< I said let GO!" Zethy pulled out her fork and stabbed the man on the leg with it. The guy jerked away from Zethy and grunted. Zethy took out the fork and squirmed away. The guy looked up and followed Zethy, at one point he had lost throughout a croud of teeneagers.

Zethy had eyes staring at her from all over, some showing pleasure and some of disgust. She ran towards another door was about to open it. Some one else had caught her wrist, however this time the hand was huge, followed along by a very buff arm attached to a very muscular body. She gasped in horror. " You got a V.I.P pass?" " I-I need to get back to the cruse ship!" Zethy replied with worry. " What cruse ship? Girl, how old are-" " Hey, Hilga! Cut the girl some slack." a young and beautiful girl came out of the room next door.

" The girl doesn't have a VIP pass! What do you want me to do? Cut every little drunky some slack so they can-" "Yeah, yeah Hilga I get you." the girl looked over at Zethy. " hmmm... you need clothes kid. Other wise your gonna end up raped again." " WHAT!?!?" " Hush, we'll keep it our little secret.." " BUT!-" the girl grabbed Zethy by the arm and pulled her into the room. " You're doin' a great job Hilga!" the girl yelled over to the body guard as she trailed further into the room with Zethy. Hilga sighed and closed the door. Zethy walked into what looked like the room of a condo. The girl took out some gum from her pocket and offered some to Zethy.

" Wh-what is this?" Zethy asked. " Aww come on kid. Can't tell me you've never chewed gum before!" " U-Umm no I-I haven't" Zethy laughed nervously. " Damn, where you been all your life?" the girl laughed a bit as she placed some gum into her mouth. Zethy did the same and chewed on her first piece of gum. It was watermelon flavored.

" The name is Cytherea. Like if you didn't know that already, haha!" " No, I-I-I didn't, but it's a -" " Wait, what?!" " I said I didn't know your name was Cytherea. " " Then what are you here for??? The whole purpose of this party is an after party of my awesome performance on stage! I mean, come on! " " You perform?!"Zethy asked enthusiastically. " >> alright girl are you takin' somethin' or what?" " No, no you don't understand! I was taken away from the cruse ship by this creature and when I woke up I ended up here in this bizzar place .." " uhh...yeah! Well! Let me just get you some clo-" she noticed something was placed between Zethy's breast.

" ...?" Cytherea signaled Zethy that she had something stuck between 'em. Zethy gave Cytherea a confused look and looked down. " Ah, This." she pulled out the pebble that the bird had given her. Cytherea's eyes widened a bit as she gazzed at the pebble. " Before I was brought here the creature that attacked me gave me this pe-" " I know." Cytherea cut her off. " O.O...You do?" " I-I mean! Lets not waste time!" Cytheria grabbed Zethy by the arm and pulled her into a bathroom.

" Alright, soap, shampoo, and conditioner are int the shower. Turn the knob to the left it will give hot or warm water, to the right releases the cold. I'll bring you a towel." Cytherea said as she walked out of the room. " Cytheria wait-!" Zethy tried stopping her but it was no use. Zethy looked over at the shower and walked towards it. She had heard about the showers back home. It was a way for humans to clense their bodies. A device that helped them accomplish such a thing. She opened the shower door and walked in.

She closed the door and looked at the knob. " I think she meant this.." she grabbed onto it and pulled it slowly to the left and the water was released from the shower head. She was startled at first, but she slowly went into the water and soon enough she was bathing in it. Enjoying every last drop of water that fell onto her skin.The jolly roger flag dropped to the floor as she embraced the water as a whole. She closed her eyes in pure statisfaction as she ran her hands through her body, following the flow of water. The feeling of home was close to her, and she missed it so very much.

Zethy looked up to let the water hit her face, pushing her hair out of her face. She wanted to stay in its embrace forever...never letting the refreshing and satisfying feeling leave her side. This was all interrupted by a knocking in the glass door. " Umm..I brought you your ...towel..O.O..." Cytherea placed the towel onto the hanger. " Damn, I've never seen someone enjoy water that much. You were like... making love to it or something.." Cytherea laughed.

Zethy turned a bright pink and so did her eyes and highlights. " I-I simply enjoy your errm..shower!" she held the pebble tightly inside the palm of her hand. " No, don't worry, I'll just mind my own business." Cytherea walked away and closed the door behind herself. " ... " Zethy stared at the floor as the water hit her back. "... I wonder..." she sighed. " what the others are up to.." she looked away and over at the bottles that were labled " Shampoo" and " Conditioner"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:12 pm
Mac was singing his heart out for the people. The sun was low in the horizon about now, and he was happy to be the evening special entertainment for all the people here. The song ended and the crowd cheered yet again.

Mike whispered to Mac, "How about we play 'Two Worlds'?" he asked.

Mac nodded and proceeded to announce the next song in the playlist.  

EG Water

Seeker

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:41 am
Zethy walked out of the shower, a towel wrapped around her top area. She felt refreshed and full of energy. She continued out of the room, walked towards a bedroom, opened the door and saw Cytherea laying in bed listening to her Ipod. " o.o... you've got things coming out of your ears!" she said somewhat amused by this.

" << never heard of an Ipod? Man, you're worse than my granny." she sat up. " Alright, alright.." she gave a sharp look at Zethy. " Make over time!" she stood up and walked over to Zethy. " We're gonna pertty you up my sweet!" she grinned evily. Zethy took a few steps back. " Y-You're gonna WHAT me?" " Shhh...hush my child and watch me work my magic!" Cytherea flipped out a comb from her pocket and voila!

There she was! Dressed like one of the band. Zethy looked up at Cytherea. " Um..thanks?" " No problem! And the cool thing about this is, you get to keep the gear! Haha, it's free.." " I would hope so. I honestly have none of the currency you humans err.. I don't have money."she laughed. At this point, she was to keep the fact that she was a mermaid a secret. " Ah well, it's all good...Hey! Want to meet the family?" " The uhh... family? Your family lives here?" " Well, we're not really related! We're just ..ehh a group of band people trying to make it through life." Cythe explained cooly as she walked out of the room.

" Stay close! Don't want to lose you in the croud." Cythe said as she went into the swarm of people who were dancing and shaking there butts off. ( Not literally... that would've been creepy xD.) Zethy followed Cytherea into another room. This one seemed to be polluted with smoke, an area Zethy honestly did not like to be in.

" There they are!" Cythe pointed out at two guys over at a pool table. The girls walked towards them. Cythe grabbed a pool stick and poked one of the guys on the waist with it. " Hey. Meet and greet time," Cythe said arching an eye brow. The guy looked up at her a bit irritated, then Zethy caught his attention. " Orale, pero que cute! Haha! Where'd you pick this doll from?" " >> Respect for the girl, please?" " he nodded at Zethy and returned to his game.

Cythe rolled her eyes and poked him with the stick even harder. " Aaay guay! What the hell?!?" " I said it was MEET AND GREET TIME NOT CHECK OUT AND DISS TIME!" " Ayyy what's the difference?" the guy whined. " Want me to poke you again? Honestly???" " No, no! I'll do without the stick...O.O... xD orale pero que cochino eh?!" " =w=..." Cythe wacked him with it instead and looked over at Zethy. " This guy right here is Ember. Hes our drummer. That guy over there-" she points over at the guy leaning on the wall, waiting for the conversation to end. " That guy is none other than our bass player, Zeggy. He doesn't talk much however he'sd a good guy to hang around with.." Cythe explained.

The guy looked up a bit at stared at Zethy for a bit, then looked over at Ember. "Ey vato! Are we playin' or whut?" Ember asked Zeggy. Zeggy's smile curled up into a small smirk, as he leaned ontothe pool table, pool stick at hand aiming at the 8th ball. Zethy however, couldn't bring herself to stop staring at Zeggy.

"Hey! Hello? Earth to ...Hey that's right-" " hmm?" Zethy shook her head and looked over at Cythe. " Don't even know your name yet! So what is it?" "i-It's Zethy.." she replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:09 pm
Matt nodded and started playing. THe longer they played, the more her wanted to finish writing that song in his head. As soon as they finished, he'd go write it down...  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:58 pm
The touching song they played made Mac remember the union of Land and Sea in his past life. The Harmony that existed between them was powerful enough to sing as a song of love into the crowds of people. Finally the song ended with cheering and claps. The group needed a break and Mac needed a break for water.

"Alright everyone, we're going to take a 10 minute break. We musicians need to catch our breath after all and freshen up. I suggest you all do the same" he said kindly to them all. He went backstage with his mic still in hand, turning it off in the process.

Mike got up and stretched after putting down his drum sticks. He followed Mac as well. "Man, I can't believe we're doing so well. They want more for sure!" he said excitedly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:35 pm
Zeggy looked up a bit when he heard the name. He looked over at Zethy and foucused on her. Zethy felt a chill go down her spine. " U-Umm... H-hey.." she waved a little. Zeggy stared at her a bit more, then looked away. He grabbed the pool stick and aimed it at the cue ball.

He hit the cue ball hitting all of his pool balls into the sockets. He stood up and looked over at Ember. " ... I win.." he grinned. " COMO?? PERO?? PORQUE?? HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT??" Ember jumped back in shock. Zeggy placed the stick away and walked away from the table. " ..this is..." he sighed. " A waste of my time..." he muttered.

Zethy felt her shoulders tense up. " Maaah forget about him.." Cythe patted her shoulder. " He's always like that ^ ^! It's what makes him so damn attractive!" ".. you...like him?" Zethy asked her a bit curious. " Eh? Nah.... he's not my type.." Cythe shrugged. Zethy nodded.  

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:28 pm
Matt backstage as well, grinning at Mike's enthusiasm. He sat by his guitar case and took a couple sheets of staff paper from it and a pencil. He strummed the chords quietly, writing them down and humming the melody in his head. The lyrics seemed to float out with the music as he wrote, and he found himself singing softly. "Dreamers and wishers...courageous or just fools...simply seem to drift along...paying no attention to rules...part of our hearts...throbs to join the dance..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff