Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quests
♯Kagetsukiko's Quest♭ (Help? Even just advice is good.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:22 pm
Splunkle
Our breaks during the term are sometimes longer, so they take that off (and much more) the summer holidays; that usually starts in late July. And I'm not really done yet... I've just finished all the ones I'm worried about. What about you? I'm guessing your exams are already finished.

Oh, I see. And, wow, late July is basically the middle of our summer break, you guys start really late eek .

And, yeah, the school year is basically done for me 3nodding . All I have to do, now, is attend the blistering hot graduation practices underneath the unmerciful sun. Well, at least my skin is kind of dark so I won't get sunburned as easily as some of my much lighter friends, they have it the worst sweatdrop .

EDIT- Eheh, sorry, kind of forgot to quote you sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:45 pm
Well, seems like Spunkle has moved on emo ....

Back to the usual I guess... bump.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:53 pm
burp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:28 pm
Free bump for you :3
you're doing great!!

I'm also questing for graveyards!
I need 1 or 2 more.  

Treggify

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:08 am
Yay, thank you Treggify for the bump whee . Eheh, sorry for responding so late, I was too busy to check up on this thread sweatdrop .

Best of luck on your quest 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:34 pm
Hm.... Curses, a couple months ago, the amount of gold I have right now would have been enough to buy the Gravedigger but the price rose so now I don't crying .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:02 am
Just spotted a new chance item (Red Rabbit) that I think would work really well for the side pouch on my dream avi. Thing is, I'm not sure whether or not I should use it. I could buy it right now if I need to but I really want to save up for the Gravedigger, which is getting more and more expensive over time crying .  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:19 am
Well, to those who care, I slightly updated my dream avi. Traded in the Pistolera pouch with the Red Rabbit watch because the decision was both more cheaper and looked better to me (I've been watching to fit in a clock somehow or other) and I also traded in the Noir Vox Sneakers with the Crimson Promise boots, which were slightly more expensive but looked better than me. Besides, I already had them in my inventory so I figured I might as well. Other than that, there hasn't been much of a change.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:30 pm
Yes! Just bought myself the Gravedigger 4laugh ! Now, I'm going to see if I can quest for the Red Rabbit before the late August deadline I set up for myself. Although, I doubt it. If I can't make it before the deadline (as I probably won't be able to), I'll just continue saving up my money to buy the Keytarblade next spring 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:33 pm
Just quoting this to remind myself of some past thoughts pertaining to this quest 3nodding .

Kagetsukiko
Another thing that's not normal, I'm going to set a time limit of sorts to buy my item (a very generous one, though). If I don't manage to buy Gravedigger by the beginning of September, I'm going to hold off on buying it until March next year. My reasoning for this is because, from what I've observed, prices tend to go up after September starts in preparation for the holiday inflation and then they only start deflating back to normal by mid-march or so. With that in mind, it'd be a better deal for me if I held my money until it was a better time to buy it.
Of course, while I'm waiting for the right time to buy the Gravedigger, I'll be accumulating money as well, which sets another guideline for me. If I get even close to 500k, I'm going to put off buying the Gravedigger once more and then work as much as I can towards buying the Keytarblade, which will hopefully be only about 600k at the highest. If there's anything on my list that I am definitely going to keep on my avi no matter what, it's that item.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:58 pm
Wow, it's been a while since I last updated this thread and posted here. Well, updated the amount of gold I gained towards my goal. Although, I fear that it's likely to go down again by a lot after I buy a birthday present for a good friend sweatdrop . Yeah, as much as I would like to try and get my items as quickly as possible, I can't miss an event like a birthday 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:13 pm
lol such a good friend for doing that blaugh birthday is a must well to important friends 4laugh  

missouri le

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:34 pm
Alright, well, birthday present mission accomplished and I managed to scrounge together enough money for the Red Rabbit, huzzah blaugh ! I know I've told myself that I won't buy anything after late August/early September, but if I remember correctly, 99k has always been pretty cheap for the Red Rabbit item neutral .

Oh, and Missouri, sorry for not noticing your post earlier sweatdrop . I don't usually check this thread all that often so... yeah, sorry gonk .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:20 am
Hm.... Wow, just updated the price of my dream avi and... it's dropped by a lot burning_eyes . To be exact, it dropped by several hundred thousand gold.... Weird.

Another weird thing is just how long this quest thread is compared to all the others....  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:57 pm
Well, just suffered a steep set-back in my quest, but oh well. It was to buy a present for a long-time Gaia friend in return for a few gifts he gave me so I have no regrets 3nodding .  
Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff