Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:49 pm
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

She tilted her head at him, confused at his words. Then she knew why and grew horrified at herself. "Oh, god! Did.... did I just...? Oh Alain, I'm so sorry man! Uh... Umm.... Please, don't tell anyone okay? Please? No one can know I speak Russian, okay? Please Alain, please. It's not for myself, but for them they can't know. Please, promise me. It's not safe for them to know." She begged him, not wanting to explain, but also not wanting it left to chance.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:13 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna smiled at the young male and nodded back, surprised that h left before her friend could introduce herself. Orion commented that she might later, so the young woman dropped the subject, following her inside.I don't think anyone has eaten yet... She cut off six pieces of the sub and mounted them on six plates on the counter. She then picked up four and turned to face the stairs leading upstairs to the rooms. "I think I'll drop off their sandwiches as a welcome and come back down. Are there any good movies on tonight worth watching? If not I might just curl up on the couch for a while. I'll be right back." Lilianna smiled at Orion happily and winked with a soft blush coming across her face.

As she ascended the stairs, she found Ra and Alain in one room and Juri and the other girl in another. She might as well start with Ra and Alain. "Hello, roomy and Alain. I brought you some sub sandwiches. Feel free to get some dressings and such from the fridge, but they have everything else on them you may like. There's more in the kitchen if you are still hungry." She handed them each a piece and bowed her head excusing herself and walking to the other room. "Hello, you two. Juri knows me already, but I don't think I know you," she said addressing the girl with the blue eyes. "I'm Lilianna. I brought up some supper for you two. There's more in the kitchen and I have myself and my new friend's pieces in the kitchen. I think I'll head back there and let you two get acquainted. Let me know if you need anything." She handed them each a piece and made her way down the hall and back to the kitchen, taking a seat on one of the counters beside Orion, picking up her piece. "I guess we're not going to worry about being lonely here at least. But I do think I'd like to hang out with you while the others get settled, is that ok? I just hope you don't get sick of me or anything..." The girl lowered her head as a soft red blush creeped over her cheeks as she took a bite of her sandwich, avoiding eye contact.

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  

Kasumi Miyagi

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

Sσмєтιмєѕ ι ωιѕн ƒσя falling,
ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.User Image
Wιѕн ƒσя ƒαιηg тняσυgн тнє air,
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain blinked at the girl. "Mais non. Why would I tell? If it's that important to you, then of course I wouldn't go and do that." She smiled and continued to unpack her things but was interrupted by a girl that User Imagehad come in with sandwiches. Her face lit up a bit, like a small child opening a present on christmas, and she took the sandwich. "Ah! S'il vous plaît! I haven't eaten all day!" She grinned as she took a bite of the sandwich, nearly shoving the whole thing in one bite. Once she'd finished it, she got back to unpacking her things. "Well, like I said, I wouldn't tell anyone if that's what you want."

- - - - - - -

Bє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,User Image
ωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.User Image
Iт'ѕ σηу ωнєη ι hit тнє gяσυη,
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:41 pm
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra smiled at Lilia and ate her sandwich in roughly three bites, suddenly glad that her roommate had thought of her. She looked back at the boy and gave him a soft smile of thanks. "It's a matter of life and death here Alain, and that's all I can say for now. It's not safe for anyone for me to be me. It might be good for you to forget I even speak Russian."

She looked at the rose once more and smirked. He seemed nice, but he was a he. Men had been the main force in the wars, men had burned the bodies, men had wanted her for her uses, and a man had killed Katria. Men were the enemy, though this one made it had for Ra to hate him. He was so gentle and sweet. She glanced up at him and smiled her trademark grin. "Maybe I'll tell ya one day why no one can know. Maybe one day I'll even be able to stop hiding, and be me for a change. Eh, but till then, I gotta stay all ninja like. Thanks for understanding bub." She exited the room and went in search of Lilia.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain blinked as the girl disappeared from her room. Odd, she thought to herself. Intriguing, cette fille. But if she wants me to forget, then forget I shall. She finished unpacking her things and looked around the room.User Image Not sure what to do as her first actions, she sat against her bed and thought. What should I do as a welcoming thing? Something... Très masculine? I guess I could go find this 'Orion' person? With this, she got up and walked out of the room curiously, looking around as she walked. Ah, mon Dieu, what a confusing place.

- - - - - - -

ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Watching Lilianna scurry off to go and do her greetings, Kailani walked about aimlessly. She looked to make sure nobody was looking and tightened her chest bindings a bit. Satisfied, she turned to see Lilianna re-approaching her once more, and beginning to speak to her again. "Yeah... I love being around so many people.." She mumbled, that sentence dripping with icy sarcasm. She knew it was nice to meet people, but actually going to DO it was the part she despised so. It sounded so.. unappealing. "Damn me and my needs for talking to people." She half joked, a small smile on her face. Once again, clearing her throat, she shrugged.

"I don't care if you hang around, hun." The blonde said, watching the girl try not to keep eye contact with her. "I just don't have much planned. She then frowned, it was true. She was used to company, but... usually when it involved drinks. She was a pretty 'solo' person, who enjoyed company here and there. She pondered. "I think we should watch a movie, maybe a few of the others would join too, so we can... get to know the others better." She said, that last chunk of sentence took a while to get out, since she had to think it over a bit.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:32 am
User Image

Juri Han

Juri smiled as well at Sandy knowing that it would be fun to finally have a roommate.,"Hey how about I take your bags to our room?"Juri thoughtfully took Sandy's bags and lead her to their room then placed her bags on top of her bed.,"I noticed that your bag is alittle heavy what do you have in hear some expensive stuff?".  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:40 am
User Image

sandy blaze

"Oh thank you Juri I have my laptop and a few science and math books I don't mean to be conceided or brag but I am really smart and besides this place is so amazing who knows I could learn more things while I,m here".Sandy smiled a cute smile as she yet again said a word that was too hard to understand,she then smiled at Juri who was alittle confused at the word she used."Oh I,m sorry Juri I have a habit of using big words that are too hard to comprehend to others."Sandy blushed embarrassingly.  

Kau The Haxer

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:03 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna nodded and looked back over to Orion nodding. "Well I am glad to hear that. A movie would be nice. Maybe something will be on cable tonight or perhaps a DVD someone brought? I'm sure someone has something good." She laughed softly and thought she heard someone coming toward the kitchen. She pointed toward the living-room with the flat-screen television hanging on the wall hooked up to a DVD player. She hopped off the counter and tugged on Orion's sleeve. "Let's go in and find out what's on at this hour. Eight is the magic hour for movies to come on." She smiled up at Orion and took the girl's hand rather than her wrist in a gentle manner, trying to coax her to follow and settle in for a movie. Lilianna then heard the familiar footsteps becoming singled out for one person: Ra. The pink-haired girl called over into the hallway. "Orion and I are going to find a movie to watch. Would any others want to join us?" She squeezed Orion's hand and blushed softly whispering to her. "Would you mind sitting next to me and letting my head rest on you if I get tired?" She felt silly asking it, but it was too late to take it back.

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: Sorry for being gone a while, ladies. College is getting hectic for the next month. Once May gets here I will be on every night. Continue posting!))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:08 am
User Image

Juri Han

Juri looked at Sandy then chuckled.,"Haha its ok kitten but I don't get why u get picked on for being smart...isn't being smart a good thing?...its better than being stupid right?"Juri smiled as she looked in her bag for another PS3 controller.,"Want to play PS3 with me Sandy?"  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:12 am
User Image

sandy blaze

"Well I guess I can take a break from work to play and besides it looks fun."Sandy took the controller as Juri looked in her disk holder for a game."So Juri what game are we playing?...is it fun?...whats the object of the game is it a RPG type game?I,m really good at those types I,m kind of good at fighting games too" Sandy smiled a cute smile confindent of her skills.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:19 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra looked at Lilia and smirked, feeling exhausted from her voice slipping and trying to keep it at bay once her true accent was out. "Nah Lili. I'm wiped. I'm gonna grab some sleep for now and I might come back out once I wake up. Oh, I'm locking the door so you'll need your key. I can yell and talk in my sleep and I don't want anyone barging in on me, okay? So don't freak out if you hear me talking, okay? Night kiddies!" She told the two girls and headed off to her room, locking and testing the door to ensure it being closed.

She grabbed her ipod and checked the battery, seeing it was almost halfway and shrugging softly. Ra usually only napped for a few hours and figured it would be more than enough battery power for her. She jammed her headphones on her head and hit play, listening to Metallica to keep her terrors at bay. Asa had noticed that when she listened to heavy metal, she would have less nightmares and would only speak in English if she talked in her sleep. She lay down and pulled her many thin covers over her, closing her eyes to the song 'King Nothing' as she dozed off.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:52 am
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain continued down the hall until she walked into the living room and noticed Lilianna and a male. Ah, un autre homme? Oooh, they must be watching a movie together... Best not to disturb them... User ImageShe tiptoed as well as she could past them into the kitchen and looked around. Ah, belle! I wonder what kinds of food they have here... With this thought, Alain opened the fridge and pulled an apple out, examining it. She then went to the sink and washed it off, dried it a bit, and took a bite from it. "Mmm...." She made the sound without even realizing it, as she continued eating the apple.

- - - - - - -

ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

Kailani shrugged. Really, if something had at least a mildly interesting plot, she'd watch it. Even if the acting was pure crap. "Yeah, I think we'll find ourselves something." She agreed with a nod. "But, I hope that someone did bring something... 'Cos, I'm bloody sure that something terribly exciting isn't on." She stated her opinion with a shrug before her sleeve was tugged on. "Mn, I suppose you could. I don't mind." She stated. Then, upon hearing the sound from the kitchen, Kailani's ears would have visually perked up if she were a dog, or a cat. "Why not invite whoever is in there, yeah?" She suggested, slipping from the girl's grasp gently to go peek into the kitchen. She was thirsty anyways, and would enjoy a soothing cup of tea before watching a movie. "You want some Rosie Lee while I'm at it?" She asked Lilianna as she walked into the kitchen.

"Ah, the boy from earlier." The English blonde said, out loud by accident. But, that didn't matter. Reaching for the tea kettle, Orion filled it up with water before putting it on the stove, and turning it on. She hopped up on the counter, slouched over and sitting in a semi-masculine way. "Oi there, you interested in watching a movie with Lili and I?" She laid her elbows on her legs lazily. "Figure I might as well be roister doister, while I'm on a role 'bout it, and invite the new kid." She explained.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:38 am
User Image

Juri Han

Juri looked at Sandy and smiled as she showed her the game they will be playing.,"We are going to play marvel vs capcom 3 it will be so awesome I already unlocked all the charcters and I must warn you I,m pretty crazy with my favorite team."Juri smiled confindently as she inserted the disk into the PS3 and grabbed her controller.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff