Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Better then needles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:12 pm
Maybe, maybe not. It is a matter of opinion. Tiffany said looking off into space. She knew what she was saying. Trusting people is hard for her to do though. But something was different with Dmytri. Something really different. She just didn't know yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He put his hand under her chin and turned her head. "Have you already forgotten? You were terrified of me last night." He remembered it well. Relishing in her fear. Wanting to seduce her. To drain her. Was it really only a matter of hours ago?  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:40 pm
Tiffany looked up at him and smiled. Yeah, I know. But still. I really do feel like o trust you. And there's nothing you can do about it. She stuck her tounge out at at him then giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:49 pm

"Is that a challenge?" He asked, stepping closer. His voice was full of implications. Just what he was implicating, he couldn't say for sure.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:13 pm
Tiffany smiled up at him. Is it? She said stepping closer to him, her eyes looking straight into his.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:48 pm

Ah, she was so close. One kiss couldn't hurt that much, could it? He slowly slid an arm around her waist and pulled her closer. "If you were wise, you'd tell me not to do this." He said quietly.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:11 pm
Tiffany looked up at him giving him a confused look. Do what? She asked curious. What was he going to do?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:24 pm

He couldn't find the words to tell her. He was too far gone. He cupped her face in one handand leaned forward. "This." Was all he could say before he bent down to kiss her.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:32 pm
Tiffany's eyes widened. He was kissing her! But why? What will she do? Run away like she did with her friend's brother? Or stay? Stay here and kiss him. She slowly closed her eyes and kissed him back. Why would she though? He kidnapped her, he drank her blood, he wanted to kill her. She had no reason to kiss him back! But yet, she stayed here, with him, and kissed him back.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:07 pm

He broke away suddenly. Too close. He thought. Much much too close. Half of him wanted to kiss her more deeply. The other half was dying for another taste of her. Despite the civil war his mind was waging, he kept his arm around her.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:24 pm
Tiffany didn't know what happened. She had a blank stare on her face. She just had a blank stare on her face but she wasn't looking at Dmytri.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:29 pm

He was thirsty. Incredibly, desert-dry thirsty. And she smelled impossibly delicious. His arm tightened around her, even as he thought Don't do it. He'd already taken so much. Anymore would kill her. He snapped his jaw together, trying to fight instinct.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:35 pm
Tiffany just had a blank stare. She kissed him. Why isn't he talking? Was it a mistake that he did that to her? What was he thinking about? Why wouldn't he talk? Why did he kiss her anyway?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:38 pm

His body moved of it's own accord. Before he knew what he was doing, he had both arms firmly around her, pulling her tight against him. "This will not end well." He muttered through clenched teeth. Why couldn't he let her go?  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:50 pm
Tiffany looked at Dmytri confused. What won't end well? She asked. Was it them?  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff