Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::[The Worst Pirate Ever]::..|Accepting&&OPEN|-revive?- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG This should be fuuun.
  I know riiight?!
View Results

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:15 pm
((I want to continue.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:00 pm
{I'd be willing to continue as well smile }

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:36 pm
Lacuna stood aft, her hands folded behind her back and fingers on her forearms. She heard the approaching footsteps of her crew mate and stowaway, but turned not. She waiting for them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:36 pm
When Lyle brought the duo of stowaways to a halt Burns was quick to judge the scene. As Rave had said, what seemed like months ago, at the docks had been true. A female captain. There certainly wasn't many of those. And she did seem to hold herself well enough, strong, and not seeming too curious about the vagabonds now presented before her.

I'd best be polite, in that case.

"Captain, my sincerest apologies. I had no intention of stowing away on your ship and getting caught." He said, bowing to the front.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:28 am
Lacuna shifted her stance the smallest amount, her left leg sliding to the side in preparation of her eventual turning."Correction. You simply had no intentions of getting caught." Then her right foot lifted, hooked in front of the left and she turned with all the grace of a Lady. "Names. Port of origin."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:58 pm
Carter frowned, looking affronted. Sure, he might be a stowaway, but he did like to twaddle on.

"Oh Captain, you spear me truly. Lovely woman like you wouldn't happen to be angry at a poor street performer looking for a free ride?" He kept the attention on him, hoping Rave would make up a story other than her true one. People could deal with a harlequinn catching a ride once in a while, they might get a show and some honest work out of him if they caught him, but No one, not even pirates, like a pick-pocket. Of course, the serious look on the face of the captain was wearing on him rather quickly. Women, pah! "Ah, but alas. They call me Burns, and I've only just come from the same port you left."

--

Micheal pulled himself away from the riggings and joined the small crowd of Pirates neglecting their duties to see the Captain deal with Stowaways. He'd seen it done before, on other ships, that the captain would easily toss the offenders off the side of the ship without a dingy, or give them a long stay in the brig. There had been that one captain who... No no, don't think like that. New captain's not exactly a bloodthirsty tycoon, is she?

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:18 pm
She looked Burns and Rave over for a long moment before nodding once. She began to walk a circle around then and then stopped beside Michael. "No one gets a free ride on my ship. Michael! Tell me, this now makes three stowaways or four?" The wind billowed the sails, pulling the ship at a faster speed across the waves.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:30 pm
Micheal straightened his back as the captain approached, looking straight ahead. He had nothing but respect for the Captain, like with any of his past Captains, and he wouldn't think of disputing her. He answered simply and promptly. "That would make three, Ma'am."

Burns felt a bit of his own voice catch in the back of his throat. Three stowaways? What had happened to the third? Oh, only I can find my way into this much trouble so quickly. Enough to be found first, and plead your way with work. Another entirely to be third in line and walk the plank!

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:41 pm
Selene spoke up from where she sat on the rail of the starboard side of the ship. "Stow away? Interesting choice of term...Considering you're the trespassers." Then she smiled and suppressed a laugh before stepping forward. "I will work as a navigator. But I'm afraid that if you try to make me do any other kind of work you'll be out of luck."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:50 pm
[I'm going back to read I'll post soon]  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:25 pm
Lacuna cast a sharp look at Selene and told her, "We already discussed that." Then she waved the girl away and looked at Ravenna and Carter. "Seeing as how I am a few short on my crew I am going to be generous and give you two options. One, you can walk the plank and be out of my hair or, Two, you can work for me, for free until the next port." At which point I may decided to keep you on or kick you off. Lacuna thought this to herself as she waited for their answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:20 pm
Burns summoned his most gracious smile, which played out bright against his dirty face. "A generous offer, Captain. One which I am most willing to accept." A bit of forced labor never killed anyone... Well, it doesn't kill them as often as drowning does, that is.

He glanced at Rave, and thought he saw the same answer in her eyes as well.

"One we are both willing to accept. You'll find us able crew-men, I assure you."

Well, that's settled that, then. Micheal smiled, happy with the turn of events. It was, at least, settled as civilly as any other matter on a ship.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:23 pm
Upon the ship setting sail, Caspian let out a sigh as he last crate slammed to the ground. With a simple roll of his shoulder, Caspian had decided to go back to the upper deck. Once he approached it, Caspian noted everyone scrambling around getting their jobs done. Caspian walked over to the edge of the deck as his evergreen eyes watched the ship depart from the port. it was a nostalgia Caspian was rather familiar with. As Caspian returned to his job, he had taken note of quite a bit of commotion going on around the center of the deck. Apparently, what was there left every man on the ship drooling. Caspian didn't blame them in the slightest. The bold woman standing there even caught his fancy.

After the dilemma had subsided, Caspian continued working, until once again, two more stowaways made it aboard the ship. In the beginning, Caspian was rather afraid of what the captain would do, but he emitted a sigh of relief at the thought of simple work for them. They could always use more workers on the ship. Caspian soon returned to work and carried an extra crate to below the deck. He was going to venture back to the top, but not before crossing a scent that made his mouth water. Forgetting his venture to the top, the red head had followed the scent to the part of the ship where he had typically forbade himself from entering. He remembered the last time he tried to cook. He could have swore that he'd be thrown overboard for the mess he made on the ship he was on prior to the Tiger Lily. One should simply say that mixing up gunpowder and pepper was not a good idea, though how he even managed to do such a thing was unknown to even himself.

Caspian began to approach the blonde cooking, before noting the weapons at his side. Both were intimidating items, but Caspian had a slightly reckless curiosity."Were you down here the entire time? If you have, might I say that you missed the addition of three new stowaways amongst the crew." Caspian smiled as his eyes darted from the blond to the cooking he seemed focused on. "Would it be safe to ask what we were making here?"

~~~~~

Verona's violet gaze shot daggers at the men who's jaws hung loose at the sight of the bold female newcomer. Honestly. To think I thought they could be stronger than this. Men. The brunette looked around as she continued back to work, not even a second thought at the events that occurred. Of course, another one occurred within only a matter of what seemed to be minutes. "What now?" The female reprimanded in agitation.

Verona made her was through the crowd at the center of the deck and peered at yet "Another two stowaways?" Verona muttered under her breath as the captain had finished her words. She simply hoped that she didn't have to be the one to show them the ropes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:16 am
User Image

Ravenna Blackbird

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rave, at your service," Rave replied to the captain, with a slight curtsy. She ignored the eyes that watched them curiously, focusing solely on the captain. "I'm merely his apprentice." she added, figuring Burns would back her up in her story. When a couple men within the crowd made some rowdy remarks, regarding her 'apprenticeship', she turned her head to stick her tongue out at them before returning her gaze to the captain.

"Aye, I'll accept. I know my way around a ship, same as any sea brat," she added, after Burns responded to the captain's choice. When she heard a few men around them mumble about the 'job' she could do, her eyes blazed momentarily. "Under one condition. If you expect my job to be pleasing your men... I'd rather die. Stowaway or not, I am not a whore."

DecafKitten

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:32 pm
It was clear that Lacuna was suddenly flustered, "Why I never-! I may be Captain of this ship, but I was still raised a Lady. Even if you had wanted to sleep with my crew as part of you job you can be sure I would rather put you in a room and lock the door than have that sort of confoudry trash happening aboard!" The captain jerked her hat from atop her head and tousled her wind swept hair. After a calming few minutes she settled and looked at the two of them. "Who cooks? We need some help with that down in the kitchens."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff