Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
HeartStealers[Full/ OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:57 pm
Kaimei's body was heavy "Mom.... Help me" he said as the pain grew more and more he yelled out painfully  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:10 pm
Amaya cradled Kaimei's head in her arms as her eyes became the color of the sea. Then a whole lot of boiling water came down upon the remaining Sludgemen. causing them to blow up. Thankfully for Amaya and Kaimei though, they were protected by the water barrier.  

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:14 am
Well, That's just perfect.... Flint really wanted to keep talking to Akemi, really, he did. But, because of the pendant under his shirt, he just wasn't comfortable anymore. It wasn't going to stop bothering him until he found Kaimei, either, since he'd sent the signal a bit ago. He stood slowly, trying to draw out his exit though. "I make you feel odd?" He wanted to keep talking, to do something with her, but he just couldn't risk that his siblings were in trouble. Electricity sparked on the edges of his fingertips. "I-I'm sorry. I have to leave... I will speak to you again, I'll find you." That was a promise he wasn't willing to give up on. With a few steps he'd reached her door and gone, into the woods once more, but he wasn't in them long.

Two steps, twelve, and he was running far faster than he should have, but not fast enough. Faster. Wings. With a leap he was in the air, a falcon against the sky, and glad for the trees and the distance from Akemi's house that shielded him from notice. It wasn't a minute before he was above the town, Falcon eyes on the look-out for his siblings, when he saw the water barrier. Amaya. Sludge, all around him as he landed, human once more, but the particles nearest him leapt back as lightning forced its way from his skin. The positive polarity of the water shied away from him as he passed his sister's barrier, looking in on his older brother and younger sister. He didn't like what he saw.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:18 pm
Akemi was about to respond to Flint's question when he spoke again. As he left, she hadn't had a chance to say goodbye. Instead, she placed a hand on her chest. The air around her felt odd, as if charged more then usual. Akemi was unsuspecting that the man she had let into her house and had such feelings for wasn't completely human and it was the electricity from his fingers that made the air feel charged to her.

Sighing, she sat in the kitchen, unsure if what he had said before leaving was true or not. Why did she like him so much? she didn't know. And she wasn't sure if she liked these feeling for him being so strong or not. Layla moved her muzzle under Akemi's hand and the two sat there quietly.

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:09 pm
Amaya's face was flushed since she used boiling water too much. A cold glass of water would be able to fix that though, for other than that she was fine. She looked up to see Flint standing over her and Kaimei. "You missed all the action," she muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:40 pm
One of Flint's hands lost its spark as he approached his sister, taking a moment to kneel next to the two who were on the ground. "Sorry." That was really all he could say as he touched her hand gently with the hand that wasn't currently dangerous. "You both took care of it though."  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:50 pm
Amaya nodded as she squeezed Flint's hand lightly. "Right now we need to take Kaimei home," she stated as she stood up and took Kaimei into her arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:10 pm
Flint, the bigger of the two, took it upon himself to let the last of his electricity fade away and then took the whole of his brother's weight. They weren't all that far from the magic shop, he could carry him there and then they could get home. "I'll carry him." His brother would notice his lack of want to use magic for the act, but Flint had always been like that, he wasn't as into his magic as the rest of them were. He just... Wanted to be human, but not mortaly so, he liked his magic only when it had to be used.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:31 pm
Amaya nodded as she let Flint carry Kaimei. Also, she let the water barrier vanish. "Why do the Sludgemen trouble us so," she asked softly. "We've already been punished for the fact that our parents fell in love in had us, why do they feel we should suffer more?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:58 pm
Kaimei was breathing hard the color of his eyes were going back to normal but the pain of the Darkness magic was still hurting him.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:12 pm
Amaya took Kaimei's hand and squeezed it lightly. Then she noted, "I don't mind if you end up breaking my hand from squeezing it hard." She knew that Kaimei may be able to relieve some of the tension by squeezing her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:32 pm
Kaimei smiled as held his sisters hand then a sharp pain shot in his body "AHHHH" he screamed as hid grabbed his sister hand really hard even though he didnt mean to hurt her  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:07 pm
Flint winced at the sounds his brother made, and the pain he knew his sister's hand was probably going through. He still had to answer her earlier question. "I suppose they wont rest until we're gone." And by gone, he meant stone dead. As they approached the limits of town, knowing that people would stare at the siblings, Flint let his magic leak out around them. He was careful, still; his magic was dangerous if not used properly. The view of the air around the three distorted, shifted, as did their sounds. Soon, within thirty seconds or so, they were invisible to those who they passed. It wouldn't take long to reach the shop, as it was so close. He was counting on that.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:57 pm
Amaya felt her hand hurt, but she didn't show it. Instead, she stroked Kaimei's forehead softly. She nodded in reply to Flint.

Among the family, she was the one that got along well with everyone, including all the demons. Even though she was the second youngest, she was almost the mother-like figure of the family and also the glue of the family. Some of her physical features were strikingly similar to her mom too. The wavy hair, light skin, gentle and soft hands, and delicate facial features were all passed down genetically to Amaya from her mother.

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:07 am
Kaimei was the oldest and the most powerful of the whole family but seeing him how Darkness nearly took over him made him feel weak once again using his magic was a thin line of life from being Kaimei and to being Darkness.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff