Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:56 pm
Feeling her ear twitch from hearing someone running towards her. She looked up seeing patches of her vision though she could sense it wasn't Akito. Her eyes were completely blank looking very dolllike. Closing her eyes once she then opened them seeing her vision clear just a little."Rath-sama.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked down to the ground. Her face was bruised and a bit swollen causing her not to look herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:11 pm
Momi smiled sadly and shook his head. Rath and Akito are nothing alike. He said looking at her. And Rath woud never want you dead. He said then took a bunch of flowers from his backpack and smiled cutely at her. Here! I bought these for you! Its a get well present. Then after you can get out of the hospital, we are going to get some ice cream. He said cutely.

Rath took her shoulders in his hands then put his finger under her chin and tilted it upwards to make her look at him. He examined her face. Are you alright? He asked, concerned.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:27 pm
"Thank you.." She looked at the flowers and smiled.
Her face looked back to normal except for one tiny scratch that would turn into a scar going straight through her right eye.
"Momi, you are gonna get fat with all that ice cream!" She smiled.
Inwardly, she wished she could see Rath and Yuzu. SHe wanted to know that they were okay.

Akito went back to his house and locked all the doors and windows.
He was to be left alone.

Haruhi whispered, her voice rasping, "Momikyoko...." She hesitated and then looked into his eyes. "Thank you." The tears on her face dried and she said, "I think the doctor said I should be out soon. They taped up my broken ribs and my cast is good." She motioned to her left arm.
"I hope Rath and Yuzu are okay..." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:38 pm
Wincing as he lifted her face up she closed her eyes a bit. Though sighing deeply she opened her eyes looking up to him. Her amethyst colored eyes meeting his for a moment."I-I think so.."She said quietly before feeling her vision blur again. Looking to him, she then sighed her head realed making her sway a bit. She felt light headed and her fever was still very high which caused her cheeks to be slightly flushed.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:42 pm
Me too... Oh and your welcome. Momi said cutely. Oh! I made a song for you! He cleared his throat. Haru get well soon. Everything will be ok. You will get well soon. Because you're a strong Haru. He sang, his voice sounded beautiful and childish as he sang. Don't worry silly Haru. Everyone loves you. So stay strong Haru. Because I will always care about you. He sang. He smied cutely.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:47 pm
Rath picked her up, bridal style, then started sprinting to the hospital. I'm taking you to the hospital to get you checked out. He said firmly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:47 pm
((Brb in a half hour. ))

Blinking she then struggled to get out of his grasp. Dropping she winced touching her side. Walking back to the manor she looked back to him."I'm not going back.."Spoke out her voice coldly but cruelly. Moving over to the manor she knocked on the door sighing quietly. She stood patiently at the door waiting for Akito to let her in.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:05 pm
Rath glared at her then sighed deeply. He turned away from her. Fine. Die. I don't care. He coldly then walked off out of sight.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:51 pm
Glancing back she sighed deeply before slipping down to her knee's. Leaning her head against the door a bit she held her hand on the door. Sighing deeply she could feel her head begin to burn with her fever. Tapping her hand gently against the door she could feel world spinning."Akito-sama.. Please.. Let me.. In.."Pleaded her voice gently as she closed her eyes. She felt so weak but she didn't want to go back to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:05 pm
Rath's fists were clenched as he walked farther and farther away from the manor. Anger swelled up inside him. How dare she? She was just going to ignore the fact that she needs care? Does she even care that people care about her? Especially when one of them was himself? He clentched his fists tighter.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:17 pm
Gripping the door she shook her head feeling tears begin to spill over. Falling to her side she layed upon the porch watching everything spin. Though it was long before she changed into her animal form. Laying upon her side in the inside of her kimono she closed her eyes."Rath-sama.."Whispered her voice quietly before she passed out from exhaustion.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:14 pm
Akito's eyes were shining almost silver and he heard Yuzu's voice.
"Yuzu?" He called.
He walked out to see Yuzu laying on the ground at his feet.
"Yuzu!" His eyes widened.
He picked her up gently, holding her head up.
"I am sorry Yuzu." He said in a soft voice.
He always had loved Yuzu and when he went into his rages he always feared he would hurt Yuzu.
He brought Yuzu into his room and placed her on his bed so she could rest.
"You will be okay Yuzu. I won't hurt you anymore." He said firmly.

A couple tears ran down Haruhi's face and she smiled. "Thank you Momi. That was wonderful."
The doctor came in and said to Haruhi, "I think you should be okay, but stay bedridden for a week, okay?"
Haruhi held back a dirty glare that she was sure Momi could tell was there and smiled. "Thank you so much." Her voice cracked and she coughed.
"Be sure to get lots of rest."
"I will..." Haruhi trailed off as the doctor left. "... Not." She grinned and wheezed, getting out of the bed and wincing, touching her broken ribs.
"Ahh." She winced. "I'm okay, I'm alllll right." She grinned at Momikyoko and said, "Where did you want to go again, Momi?"  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:22 pm
Being placed upon his bed she woke up a little changing back to her human form. Her blue hair fell over her shoulders covering her bruised little body. Looking about she then saw Akito and felt her eyes widen. Grabbing his covers she covered her body defensively."A-Akito-sama.."Whispered her voice filled with shock as she looked up to him. Covering her little body she felt her cheeks fluster from being naked underneath it all. Looking up to him before glancing to the side her bangs fell over her eyes as she frowned a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 pm
Akito silently handed her her kimono and turned around so she could change.
"I am sorry Yuzu." His hair covered his face and his shoulders hunched.
"I won't hurt you anymore. I promise."
Akito had never hidden it that he loved the rat.* He favored her considerably and always cherished her.
"I don't want to hurt someone I love so much." He muttered.
Akito used to think he was bipolar because he used to lash out and then get all nice and lash out again.
It worried him if Yuzu hated him now for something he could barely help.

((*He never hid it in the manga or anime either >w<))  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items