Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Bleach: End of an Era ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:29 am
As Estrella disappeared Kenzo wondered what she meant by Fullbringer. Soon afterward the wo halves of the Quincy cross removed themselves from Kenzo's palms, then formed back into the necklace and rested on Kenzo's neck once more. Even though the spirit pressures were back to normal and there was no more fighting Kenzo decided to go where he felt the spirit pressures spike.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:41 am
There was a sound like rushing wind, and the robed Jedi Knight was behind Kousuke, standing back-to-back with the man.
"I'm here. I've finished up with the year-end business in Coruscant, and am going to be continuing my duties here for the foreseeable future, as it were. What can I do for you?" Daisuke said cheerily as he turned to face Kousuke, his hand outstretched to shake that of his good friend. "I felt a few unusual presences today...but I thought you and Aki could handle it. Looks like I was right," he added with a laugh. "How's Maria doing, by the way? I haven't seen her or tended to her training in a few weeks. Is she progressing well?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:47 pm
Ossman turned his blade upwards. "This bout might be more interesting then I thought. Let's go full on, why don't we?" Ossman smirked and spoke now. "Cross over," His move was commanded by his words, "And fleche." He used sonido for the fleche which made his pass quick and he appeared behind Chouku. "Passe arriere." He turned with the move. "Retreat, ballestra, reprise." His words followed his moves; a back step then a forward and lunge followed by a second attack. The string of moves were quick as the words were.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:54 pm
The fencing terms were recognizable as such to Chouku, but they meant little beyond that to her. She watched his feet and his shoulders to determine Ossman's attack patterns. At his flèche, she performed a prime parry followed by a quick riposte around the back of her head. Her instinct told her that it was an unusual move to perform, but necessary to beat back what Ossman called "flèche." She countered his next advance with her own high-speed maneuver, which was as-of-yet nameless to her. She was turned around and facing him again before he followed up on his ballestra. She was inches out of the range of his blade. With him vulnerable again, she darted forward for an attaque au fer, aiming to slap his weapon to the side.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:09 pm
With a flick of his wrist, Ossman was now guiding Chouku's attack outwards. As her sword met his, he forced his hand to keep as if at the strong and the intertia made the enemy blade's motion almost useless. He would be sure to work more quickly with his moves next time seeing as Chouku was quite good at this. Ossman used a half-step sonido as a feint and manipulated Chouku's blade into a bind. "It's been a while since I've been able to fight like this. If you like you can join me and we'll be able to play like this all the time. Imagine, it seems quite fun, no?" Ossman's smile seemed genuine and it was, he'd like another fighter to have a game or two with. "I might even teach you a little something." As far as he could tell, she wasn't a soul reaper and even if she was, he would offer slavery.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:26 pm
Chouku pushed hard off the ground at an awkward angle, her feet spinning in an arc perpendicular to her line of attack. While in-air, she pulled the blade of her weapon straight back, out of Ossman's binding maneuver and rotating her arm gracefully with her legs until she landed in a three-point stance, her blade pointed nearly skyward.
"You're joking, right? You just killed four people, and would have killed more if I hadn't stopped you! Do I look like the sort to go along with senseless violence?" With that, she began to laugh coldly. Her laughter halted abruptly when she realized that her weapon had become quicksilver again. "Well, I may as well tell you how this works, according to my understanding. Laughing Mirror responds to my emotions, and remembers every weapon that ever pierced it. If I laugh, it changes forms at random...I always have no idea what it'll be next." Her smile widened when the quicksilver finally settled on a massive weapon that at first glance resembled a broadsword. Closer inspection revealed it to be an oversized katana. "You're in luck. I know this weapon very well," she said giddily.

((Orcus, are you into fencing IRL? I had to look up almost every term you used back there. XD ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:35 pm
Kousuke stared at Daisuke's hand for a moment, then blinked in surprise and shook it. He'd momentarily forgotten what to do. "Maria's doing fine, she's resting up right now. It looks like her bankai still drains her but despite that she did surprisingly well earlier." Kousuke fell silent for a moment, grinding the candy in his mouth to mush as he sought the words he needed to say. "It's a good thing you're back, Daisuke. But I'll explain a later what's going on, I came to get you before I gather the other captains. We'll meet at Drekovec's grave."

Kaizeloye opened his eyes sleepily at the sound of his name being called, coming out of his peaceful doze. Rubbing a hand over his face, the Arrancar reached up to where his robe was hanging off a low-lying tree branch and pulled it down, then slipped his arms into it as he stood. "Oh hey, Akihime." He didn't bother to fold his robe over his bare chest, the cloth barely concealing the hole where his left ribcage was, and smoothed down the kilt-like bottom piece. "What's going on? I thought I felt something, but I thought it a daydream."

Takeshi shrugged. "This is the first time I've really heard of that. Maybe Reddo was so caught up in whatever he does and forgot." Shifting to gain a more comfortable spot on the wall, he rolled his shoulders as he continued. "Then again, he does strike me as the dramatic type and it wouldn't be a surprise if he wanted to 'go out with a bang', you know?" As loyal as he was to Reddo, Takeshi felt the need to express his personal opinion about the man. Though even then he was cautious, knowing that Meiso saw Reddo in a much higher regard than he did.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:49 pm
"There's trouble in Rukongai. A rogue Soul Reaper, a Quincy, and someone...else...started a fight with Maria, my father and I moments ago. I've never seen anything like the third assailant...the battle was pretty close, but they left before we could finish it. Father wants the Captains to gather and compare notes. You busy?" she said in two breaths, her hands resting on her bent knees. "And I need to find Kenzo."

Daisuke nodded his approval at hearing of Maria's progress. He himself had invested much time and effort into the girl's potential being realized. He raised an eyebrow at hearing that the explanation had to wait for the Captains. He nodded again, this time in agreement, and Flash-Stepped after Kousuke, his zanpakuto bumping against his waist in the wind.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:16 pm
"Sounds interesting." Kaizeloye glanced up at the clear, bright sky, the clouds reflecting in his two-colored eyes. "No, not really. I have too much spare time anyway. Where's Kenzo at?"

Kousuke made his way quickly across Seireitei to find the individual captains, relying on their spiritual pressure when they were not somewhere in their division's grounds. He left Zero and Ryuusha out however, as he was confident that they'd get the word and end up at the set meeting place anyway. The earlier fight still made pangs of unease shoot through him when he thought of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:52 pm
"There he is," Akihime said aloud as Kenzo entered her range. She excused herself momentarily, and used Hirenkyaku to collect and bring her brother back to where Kaizeloye stood. "Ready to go when you are!"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:36 am
((since it seems like Ky will not be joining us instead of me making another soul reaper character i just commander his?))

"Whats going on sis?" Kenzo said to Akihime.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:39 pm
Meiso smiled. "Yeah Reddo is very dramatic. He always said that life needed a little bit more drama in it, but I always kept telling him to take things a bit more seriously. I remember a time whenever he wasn't Soul King. That was a long time ago now though." Meiso became lost in thought and shook himself. "But now isn't time for old stories and personal opinions. It's time we got to work. It shall be your turn to go first this time. Go and see what you can find. Try to steer clear of Soul Reapers and try to find a few arrancar this time though. Always best to get a varied amount of people when trying to choose one person. I am off to train. Good luck, Takeshi." Meiso walked off to the training rooms.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:37 pm
Ossman shook his head. "Senseless? Anything but, my girl. The soul reapers don't want us around because we're different and we must defend ourselves, I just took it a bit farther, I was proactive." He raised his off hand partly up his back and raised his rapier to come across his face diagonally. His chest was out and he has a grin at the edges of his mouth, raising the corners slightly. "Then it'll be fun but be forewarned, that heavy blade will leave some large openings for my thin blade to pierce, especially since I've been going easy on you since the begging of the battle. Are you sure you wouldn't want to join me? Hueco Mundo is a boring place without someone to play with." He joked to tick Chouku off.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:43 pm
((Is Estrella still passed out, or did she die?))

"Go ahead and tell him what you told me," Kaizeloye made an odd gesture to Akihime, then jerked his thumb back towards his home. "I was going to change anyway before leaving." Then without waiting for a reply, he jogged back through the open doorway, disappearing into the dark.

"Yeah, thanks." Takeshi called cheerfully after him, holding back the questions on his lips. Once he was sure he was alone, a scowl crossed his visage, twisting the blue cross at odd angles. "Ach, it's like the shackles are back. But this time it's responsibility." He mumbled a few phrases in a language consisting of halting words and hisses and a doorway much like the one Meiso had created earlier formed in the air. Seireitei had remained exactly the same as he'd left it what seemed a moment ago, though now he stood farther away from the previous battle site. Takeshi wrinkled his nose and sneezed loudly. "The air still smells odd, but I guess I'll get used to it. Now...where to go..." He sensed multiple spiritual beings near him.

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:22 pm
((Either/ or. If we can think of a use for her, she'll be back. If not, then we'll just say that she died. ^^))

Akihime repeated her account to her brother, describing the man calling himself the Soul King and his powers in detail while they waited for the Arrancar Captain. With him up to speed, Akihime took the opportunity to ask Kenzo about the strange spiritual pressure she'd felt coming from his direction earlier that day. She hoped he'd been close enough to feel it, too.

Chouku snorted derisively.
"I'm afraid I don't feel much sympathy for them," she spat, indicating the Soul Reapers. "But I don't see any of them persecuting you. Looks like this attack was unprovoked. Don't try to hide it, I know bloodlust when I see it! I don't care about the Sereitei rats, but I won't allow you to harm my family. This weapon may be large, but that won't make a difference to me. I can use it as easily as you can use that rapier of yours. Would you like to know what this is?" She held the large blade out, one handedly.  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff