Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:58 pm
Legna closed her eyes and sighed. Boys.. She thought as she traced her thin fingers gently on every tree she passed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:54 pm
Hearing Farren's comment, Violeta became furious.

Markus simply glared at him, "I was simply wondering about your peculiar wings there, they are not angel wings, or demon wings, it looks like they could be something in-between. And if you must know, I have a girlfriend."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Ominelle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:53 am
Farren laughed loudly, "Relax, relax, I was just making fun! Do really seem that fabulously gay to you? As for my wings... Well they're just a diffrent colour to say, Derik's and Violeta's or Legna's and yours. That dosen't mean I'm going to flip out kill you all any minute now" Farren smiled to himself. He had managed to reveal two more places in the story; Violeta: The Jealous, and Markus: The Cautious.
He was suprised by how quickly things were falling into place. He looked over to see Legna looking a little sad and walked over to her, "Hey, whats up? You seem a little... Down, y'know?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:02 am
Legna was slowly gliding her fingers on a tree when she heard. Farren speak to her. She turned her head to look at him and grinned. Oh, no no, nothing is wrong. I was just in a daze. She told him then turned her attention back to the tree.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:17 am
Markus still wasn't convinced, there was still something, a strange energy that was neither angel, nor demon. And it was coming from Farren. He decided to keep his mouth shut about it though, he didn't want to say anything until he was sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:10 pm
Lounging on her broom she watched the others interact. Shrugging a bit she then layed down on it looking a little feline like. Her mahogony colored eyes scanned the area before she made a face. This all was beginning to bore her. And if anyone knew Ameri they would know that she hated being in one place for long. Though her wings stretched out behind her as she layed upon her broom. Shaking her head she then felt her eyes narrow from sensing something. Dropping down she landed on her feet in front of the others. Moving forward she ignored everyone for a moment before seeing nothing. Quirking her eyebrow a bit she then looked back to Farren. He was what she had been sensing. Leaning against a tree she looked over to him a bit before her eyes flickered orange. For some reason she just didn't trust this fall angel.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:37 am
Violeta looked over at Markus. She could tell that he didn't like Farren, she didn't either, something about him wasn't right....

Ariel knew there was something about Derik that made him different than the other demons they had seen, she wanted desperately to know what it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:22 am
Looking to the side she then began to wonder if it was just jealousy of being able to be with someone. Scoffing to herself she then moved forward ignoring the others. They were fine and she couldn't sense anyone around that was willing to harm them. Moving forward she found a lake and smiled cutely."Ah.. Now I'm going to enjoy this.."Chimmed her voice cutely before she tossed off her uniform. Placing her hat down she for once, allowed her snow white hair out of their long pigtails. Jumping in only wearing her bra and panties she began to swim around. Though she quickly sunk to the bottom allowing her magic to let her breath underwater. Sitting at the bottom she looked up not wanting to be around the 'lovey dovey' ones up there. It kind of sickened her to a certain degree.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ominelle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:23 am
((I love how nearly everyone dosent trust Farren XD I suppose he is the designated Rebel, and he just kinda came on to a guy (Yaoi! XP), but still XD
BTW: He's straight, a little experimental, but straight. Just thought I'd throw that in there.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:26 am
((Haha, nahhh. XD
Ameri is just like >.>' Hrmmm.. He's new.. I better keep an eye on him..
But then there's alwa-!
OOOOOOH!
OOOOH!
Something sparkley something sparkley!!! >W<
-Runs after a little speck of sunshine shining through a leaf.-

XDD))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ominelle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 am
((I see... XD
Also: LOVEY DOVEY? Seriously, Scary? LOVEY DOVEY? XD
I didn't know things were getting "lovey dovey" up there :/ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:32 am
((Haha
Hey now, who is being all lovey dovey?
I just noticed.. Ameri is older then Legna..
Oh! Legna is angel backwards. >.< See how my mind works? :3))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ominelle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:40 am
(( O RLY? I didn't notice that before... I would be a crappy detective XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:49 am
((Hmmmm.. I guess you would.. Haha I just noticed, we were rping now we are talking. :3 Wait.. GASP! FARREN IS STRAIGHT? ARE YOU SURE? :3 Just kidding. Oh by the way, Legna trusts Faren she is like the only one though...))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:10 pm
((Lol. XD
Yep, yep. XD
Ameri is older though she acts childish.. XD
And yes.. PX
Everyone is well to Ameri being lovey dovey. X3 ))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff