Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Antechamber/Great Hall Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria led the group into the antechamber and paused. She then turned on her heel and looked at the first years. Damien had followed, and she was sure that Marina wouldn't be that far behind. Funny, she had the distinct impression she was going to catch them sneaking off repeatedly during the school year, but she wasn't inclined to say anything, unless it hindered their performance, that is. "All right, as you can see, we are in the antechamber. From here, the Slytherin Common Room and dorms happen to be in the dungeons. I suggest not getting lost too often down there, since apparently there are ghosts that haunt some of the areas down there, and I'm afraid not all of them are benevolent." She smirked, letting that comment sink in for a second before proceeding. "Now, if you will follow me, I will lead you the rest of the way." Spinning back around, she walked off, motioning for the first years to follow. If they didn't, well, that was their own fault.

----------------------------------
State: Leading the First Years
OOC: Next post in the Slytherin Corridor
----------------------------------

Fenris

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina, and a first yearspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Pleasantspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'She looks so nervous...' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

Damien followed behind the line of first years and Eretria, listening as she warned them about getting lost downstairs. He narrowed his eyes. He got the feeling that she enjoyed scary the younger kids. That wasn't very prefect-like of her, he felt, but he also thought that perhaps this batch of first years needed it. Aside from Yesenia and a couple others, they all seemed to have their noses in the air and their heads filled with far too much hot air. He watched them follow behind her, keeping an eye to make sure that they hadn't lost anyone, doing a quick headcount. Tria might not care if they lost a first year in the bowels of the dungeons, but he did. It was his first night as prefect, and he intended to do his job well. Particularly since he was planning on sneaking around in those very dungeons that night. He waved the first years on. "You heard her, keep moving." He glanced behind him for Marina, sure that she was following. He doubted she'd sit at the table longer than she had to; the excuse to get away so that they could sneak off would probably be welcome.

═════════════════════════════════
                                                          'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image

Konar Delash
User Image
User Image
User Image
second year - gryffindor
Hershel Asdrian's - serving boy

╔══════════════════╗

Konar had enjoyed his filling meal in still silence, but strangely comfortable solitude surrounding by the other Gryffindors who spared him no glance. He enjoyed the knowledge than even in presence, a person could achieve invisibility with simple silence and downcast eyes.
His mind had not been on that matter for long however, instead on Hershel. His young master had run off as soon as they stepped onto school grounds and with even greater speed when Pod had stood his ground and advised him against going around the castle. He should have gone with him, but instead he had let him run a little ahead, foolishly believing that his older friend would heed his word.
He should have followed him,
Seeing him enter the Great Hall, finally, hadn't put his mind to much rest since he also noticed the nervous glances. And after an hour or two of the feast and stubborn thoughts, he noticed him again waving him over. And so now he stood. "Master Hershel, what did you do? You didn't take anything from the library again did you? Is it even open today?" his questions already bursting forth the moment they were in earshot and together.
"Oh come now, Pod, I will give it back! Only one person saw me and I ran away before they could get a tail on me."At the apparent lack of comfort this had on his loyal serving boy, Hershel placed a caring hand on his shoulder and angled his head to catch his dark eyes. With a smile, he wordlessly apologized for the worries, but the mischief did not clear form his eyes and he knew Konar would find amusement in that.
Pod sighed, but the smile could not be kept off his features and he nodded. His curious eyes found their way over top Hershel's head and he looked back into the bustling Hall, seeing their friend Edajin still sitting at Hershel's House Table, unmoving. "Is Edajin not coming with us, sir?"

"Come on, let's find a place to hide out for a bit. I don't feel like going to the Common Room just yet," Hershel said, ignoring his friend's question. He quickly added though,"And leave the 'sir's and 'master's behind, would you?" before he run off unprompted away from the Antechamber.

╚══════════════════╝

Promise you I'm never givin' up, never givin' up. I won't give in.
Can you wait for the summer again?
Can you hold out for summer again?
Can you ever be home again...
My old house,
my childhood's tomb

A candle burns in your old room, before it goes out I swear I will find you.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
third year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ waited until the First Years had made it through the door, then sent a polite smile. "First off, my name is Remy. If ever you need anything, find me, or someone else with the Prefect's badge. Now, Gryffindor has it's own tower, aptly named Gryffindor Tower. The entrance to our Commons is on the seventh floor. Be warned, since the staircases move randomly, it is very, very easy to get lost. For the time being, I want you all to follow me, so I can ensure we all get to bed safely. Now, if you will please, keep apace with me and we will get on our way." She began to walk, headed now for the stairs that would lead them all to the Fat Lady. A soft sigh could be heard, along with the clicking of very tall heels. At least she commanded attention....
right?

UT
f
HARACTER
{Exit to Staircase}

FIRSTIES TO THE DORMS! WHOOT!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:22 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table -> Great Hall Entrance

Chloe walked out of the great hall and leaned up against one of the walls. She was waiting for Sun who had said he would meet her before they headed to their common rooms. This seemed like a good enough place to meet up since he had to go upstairs and she had to go down stairs. 'I wonder how he's doing today.' she thought to herself. Sun seemed to be on her mind more and more since last year. She had no idea why but she knew it had to be something to do with how she wanted to cheer him up, make him happier more or less. All she had to do was run her thoughts through her head and hope that her words came out right if at all. Oh she hoped she wouldn’t chock.

With: The many students going through the hall but other wise nothing

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Third Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Navigating through a sea of people, Sun squeezed his way to Chloe's side. This would be the second time the Hufflepuff wanted to talk to him, using animals to notify him, which was slightly... odd? Not that she had any way to get hold of him otherwise. "Sorry about the napkin. Did you need me?" The boy asked.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

murruelecreuset

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall Entrance

Chloe smiled when Sun came over. She was slightly over joyed that he’d come. It was much the same feeling she felt when he answered her owl the first time. Oddly enough they had passed simple one word answers. That was an improvement for the two to say the very least. “It’s alright when it’s the only thing you have on hand, it works.” Chloe replied happily.

“Actually… yeah sort of…” Chloe started saying before something occurred to her, he always seemed to come when she asked him too. “I don’t know if it’s a need so much as a want… but I wanted to tell you something… or ask…” she went on. There went all her words all over the place. Why couldn’t she say what she wanted to without making herself sound like an idiot?

Chloe paused and took a deep breath before speaking again. “I know since last year I keep bothering you all the time and you’re probably getting sick of me…” she started again trying hard not to ramble but it was clear she wasn’t having much luck. “But I really like being with you… I don’t know why you always seem to come when I ask you too… but you do and I’m glad you do, because for some strange reason you’re the only one who can get me to talk like I am now.” Chloe told him spilling everything.

Finally Chloe stopped to catch her breath. Sun was probably grateful. “Simply put I really, really like you.” She finished slowly compared to everything else she just said. This was probably all very sudden to Sun but she definitely wasn’t making it up, she indeed had feelings for the Gryffindor. ‘Please don’t think I’m an idiot…’ she thought worried about what he might think after she said all that.

With: Sun

OOC: Hope you like smile

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:39 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna hurried into the Great Hall Entrance after the feast. She was quite excited to give David his gift. She really hoped he liked it. She had spent quite a few hours and sleepless nights in it's making. She hoped he hurried. Her excitement was so great she thought she would burst."Of course he will like it, Shayna. Don't be a nitwit! Think about it... He's a quidditch player. He will like it. And if he does not, he will say he will because he is one of those types that will make you happy even if he isn't."She said quietly to herself. But she also knew that you could get a regular one that did the same thing at any store that sold Quidditch equipment and memorabilia.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image

David rushed off to the great hall entrance. He slowed his pace once he entered into it and scanned the area for his girlfriend. It took him all of two seconds to find her. From there he headed over to her at a pretty fast pace. "Hey princess you miss me?" he asked her as he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a kiss. He wondered how she would react to him calling her princess as he let go of her and smiled contently. "So mind if ask what I did to desire a gift when it's not even my birthday?" David looked at her curiously wondering what it could be.

With: Shayna

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:19 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna smiled as she heard footsteps from behind her and turned right as he was calling her princess. At the name she blushed. Before being wrapped up into a hug and kiss. She smiled shyly, feeling the butterflies that went through her stomach. She put her hand in her robe where the present was as he asked about why he was getting a gift... She was suddenly becoming quite clammy. First the princess name and then the kiss. Now she was giving him a gift. "W-well. I had heard that it was a big deal when you have been dating someone for a year... So I thought I would ge-.. Make you something. To sort of... Well celebrate it." She said quietly. She pulled the small box from her pocket and handed it to him. Inside was a snitch. But it wasn't ordinary. When he opened it, it would float up wings flapping at unimaginable speeds but it didn't dart back and forth. Instead it just floated there like it didn't have a care.

(Sorry, I had just found my computer charger)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:37 pm
User Image

David sure did do wonders for making Shayna flustered. He couldn’t help but smile at how easy it was. “Now it all makes sense.” He said. At this point he probably sounded like he had completely forgotten about it being one year since they had started dating. That would probably be enough to break a girl’s heart to some degree. Truth was how could he forget? He did after all ask her out this very night.

Taking the box from Shayna David opened it with excitement. That’s when he saw it a snitch. Watching it float up and out of the box he was amazed at how real it looked. Unlike a real snitch however it didn’t dart away it just hovered in front of him. “Shayna its amazing… how did you ever, make this?” he asked her. This was so unexpected for him David didn’t know what to say.

OOC: It's alright

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:48 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna smiled proudly at the amazed look on his face. "Actually my dad helped, but it was not too hard. We bought a toy one for a model, and he wanted to help me with the mechanics so when we got a metal version flying we added two extra details to it." She said proudly. She touched a small button on the back and put her hands under it to catch it as it stopped flying and fell. But as it landed it opened to reveal a small picture of the two that smiled at the person looking at the picture before hugging.

Shayna was quite proud of it. So proud that she didn't mind that at one point earlier that day she thought her boyfriend had forgotten that the day was their one year. It didn't even really bother her that he might have forgotten, and didn't mind if he didn't get her anything in return. She was just super excited about it.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:23 am
User Image

David listened to Shayna as she pushed the button on the back and caught it in her hand. Watching it open up he watched the small picture of the two of them. “It’s beautiful Shayna. I love it.” He told her wrapping his arms around her in a hug. “I don’t know how I could ever top it.” He said thinking about how great a gift it was. It was perfect in his mind to say the least.

Gently taking the snitch from her hand David couldn’t have been happier about the gift he received. He knew just where to put it too. “You probably think I forgot don’t you?” he asked her curiously pausing to wait for her answer.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:05 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna blushed. Before returning the hug. "I'm glad you like it. I was so worried you wouldn't like it." She said happily. When he pulled back and asked if she thought he had forgotten. She couldn't exactly lie and say she hadn't thought he had. Since she did...

"Well... Yes. Okay? I did think you forgot. Especially the way you were curious about why. But seeing your face when I showed you your gift made it worth it. Even if you did forget. I'm not saying you did though." She said trying not to seem too... Knnow it all ish

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points