Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:37 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                          Brianna Overton
                                          Gryffindor - Seventeen - Seventh Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                          ╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Brianna watched in horror as students all across the Great Hall were flinging food and dumping drinks on one another. In all of her years at Hogwarts, she had never witnessed anything like this. And the fact that none of the prefects or professors had yet had a chance to try and stop it let the chaos ensue. The blonde contemplated ducking down underneath the Gryffindor table in order to try and stay clean (and out of the fight), but her plan failed before it even began as Rhett, who had been studying only a moment prior, threw food up and had it splatter down all over Brianna. She gasped, shocked that she had actually gotten hit so hard, before glaring over at the fifth year. Without even thinking, Bree grabbed two handfuls of mashed potato and slapped them against Rhett’s back. Thankfully she wasn’t a prefect or she would have been in big trouble – even more trouble than she’d imagine she could get into by participating in this hooliganism.

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                          Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

mc2

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <2nd Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: Fall 2041
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary had been chatting with some classmates, happily, when the commotion began to start. Soon enough one of the older Gryffindors was yelling "Food Fight" and throwing rolls at people. With a squeak, Mary ducked under the table. She was not going to get in trouble for the chaos. Besides it was a waste of food! Not that she faulted the others for their fun. However, not only did she not want to get in trouble, she wanted to avoid being hit. Maybe if she stayed under the table she would be safe. She wondered how her brother was faring. Probably unhappily. He didn't like commotion or loudness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                  My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                  You need to forge your own path
                                                  And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                  {OoC: Under the Hufflepuff Table, open for interaction.}
                                                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:11 pm
Rhett Fang Ye
<5th year>

Rhett was happily lobbing rolls, not a care in the world, though he was sure there might be one once everything calmed down. However, suddenly he felt a smash against his back and shirt and heard a distinct plop of food being slapped against him. He turned to notice Brianna, a seventh year Gryffindor. He grinned at her, gave her a wink and said laughing, "Good of you to join the fun!" He held out a few rolls and said, "Care for a roll?" As he spoke to Brianna a splattering of gravy covered mashed potatoes hit him in the temple. He glanced to where the culprit of the catapult was and began pelting a few rolls that way as gravy dripped down his face. So much for being cool looking. Oh well, cool wasn't Rhett's specialty. Grinning as he continued to toss rolls he handed Brianna his last few and said, "Just in case, my good lass. Let me restock."

Time: Fall of 2041

Hello, then, Rhett
                                              Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                                              And you like pranks and can't sit still
                                              Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC:}
                                              kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:30 pm
User Image

mc2

xFerdinand Delacroixxxxx Hufflepuff 5th yearxxxx Half Veela

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                                      ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                                      ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                                      ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                                      ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                                      ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie had been eating some clam chowder and and had some scratch parchment jotting down article ideas. He had been so into it that that only hearing Rhett yell food fight. He looked up in time to get a gravy coated roll nail him in the face. He wiped off the roll reside and grabbed a bowl of corn. Talking he brough with him a mischievous grin and the corn bowl over to where Rhett was "Incoming!" Ferdie called whipping the corn into a three to four person arc with Rhett taking a face full of corn.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:34 pm
Well you're walkin' and a talkin'
And a movin' and a groovin'
And a hippin' and a hoppin'
And a pickin' and a boppin'
Those bods are being bad
You better take a stand
You gonna wake up that thing in your hand

ƧЄƇƠƝƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƦЄƧЄƦƔЄ ƁЄƛƬЄƦ

Jack was sitting Will for today at the Slytherin table and they both had their heads down and together sketching out a few ideas they had for a prank. That is until a dinner roll landed in Will's glass of pumpkin juice and Jack got slapped in the face with a piece of fish. The actual nerve! "OI! WHOEVER THREW THAT, YOUR MOTHER WAS A HAMSTER AND YOUR FATHER SMELLED OF ELDERBERRIES YA p***k." he shouted grabbing double fist fulls of chicken salad creamed corn and lobbying them in the direction the fish had come from. This meant war!

[quote="]

You're looking all around
There is trouble to be found
Make sure when you find it you get to say it loud
Gotta code three
Need back up
Bring me
My bright pink fluro jacket

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:39 pm
Well I know I'm not the one you thought you knew back in high school
Never going, never showing up when we had to
Attention that we crave don't tell us to behave,
I'm sick of always hearing act your age

ƧЄƇƠƝƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƦЄƧЄƦƔЄ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will was incensed. Outraged even. Someone else had started a food fight, and he hadn't even been one of the starting players! The nerve! He snorted and rolled his eyes at Jack's war cry and outright laughed as Cian got splashed in the face with juice by his firstie namesake and then his eyes strayed over to the Gryffindor table. He wondered how good of aim he had to have in order to get some mashed potatoes lodged in Londy's fro. "Well we're about to find out." he thought aloud grabbing a spoon and strong-holding a platter of the mashed potatoes. And if the spuds landed on other people, in all fairness, they could've ducked.
Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

I don't want to waste my time
Become another casualty of society
I'll never fall in line
Become another victim of your conformity
And back down

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:46 pm
Hey, so there's something else I want to say
I've got this new song
And it's the only one I want to play
Makes me want to dance

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Fιƒтн Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi had been eating and trying to finish up a sketch due for art class when she felt something breeze by her then something sticky land on the back of her neck. Alarmed she looked up to see a bunch of kids flinging food around and loud cries of a food fight. She quickly put her stuff back in her bag and took out her camera as she crouched down and tried to avoid getting hit. She was going to get great shots of this fight even if it meant she was picking broccoli out her hair for weeks!

Quote:

Last weekend, I was out at this new place
Dancing with friends but the music was so-so
Suddenly, everyone started to jump
Played your new song it's like nothing I've heard before

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      wнerever ι wander, wнerever ι roaм
                                      ι coυldn'т вe ғonder oғ мy вιg нoмe
                                      тнe вeeѕ are вυzzιn' ιn тнe тree
                                      тo мaĸe ѕoмe нoney jυѕт ғor мe

spaceCel had been watching the goings on at the Hufflepuff table (and the other tables, really, since all it took was one roll and it seemed like all hell had broken loose rather quickly). He had been far too busy being amused at the outbreak to worry about his sister. This was, of course, a mistake. Honestly, he should've known that she'd be right in the thick of the chaos. He also should've known that she would, of course, take advantage of said chaos to target him.

spaceBut, well, he wasn't always the brightest bulb in the lamp, he guessed. He barely had time to register her voice before he was covered in pie, and she was running away cackling. Cel tried to glare after her, but the fake grimace quickly faded as he burst out laughing.
                                      "'ey! oi'm gonna git yer for dat, come back 'ere!" He grabbed the nearest bowl, which was filled with creamed corn, and smirked, running after her. Halfway between the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff tables, he caught up to her, tripping ever so slightly as he reached out and dumped the bowl over her head. He nearly fell, but it was well worth it to see her with corn dripping from her hair.

ғall aparт ιn мy вacĸyard
                                      'caυѕe leт мe тell yoυ ѕoмeтнιng, lιттle вrιтcнeѕ
                                      ιғ yoυ acт lιĸe тнaт вee acтѕ, υн υн - yoυ're worĸιng тoo нard
                                      and don'т ѕpend yoυr тιмe looĸιn' aroυnd
                                      ғor ѕoмeтнιng yoυ wanт тнaт can'т вe ғoυnd

wнere - Great Hall - Running
                                      wнen - Late Sept 2041
                                      wιтн - Marua
                                      - ooc -
                                      blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit was actually sort of proud of himself for pulling this off so easily, if he were going to be totally honest with himself. Of course, that wasn't really on his mind at the moment. He was too busy being happy that Ha-Yun seemed at least a little better, continuing to throw things at her as he grabbed them off the table. He didn't really think much about where any of it was landing, at least not until a kid walked up to him, clearly not happy with having been hit, and dumped his plate of noodles on Whit's robes. He'd said something as well, not that Whit was paying enough attention to read his lips, but it didn't matter much, he supposed. Shrugging, Whit signed, "Sorry," though his expression implied he was anything but. Then, after a pause, he grabbed a handful of something mushy, and rather than throwing it, closed the distance between the two of them to smear it on top of the boy's head.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

wнere - Hufflepuff Table
                                      wнen - Early Fall 2041 - Lunch
                                      wιтн - Yunnie, Jin, Dean
                                      - ooc -
                                      FOOD. FIGHT.

kiska166

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Everyone but the weenies!
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? FOOD FIGHT!
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? If this gets stuck in my hair, death will be paid!

Since the outbreak of the massive food fight, Londy was biding his time. He grabbed some questionable tapioca pudding, casually dumping that over Jack's head. "TAKE THAT!" He cackled wildly, having fun hucking food at people. Suddenly, he was pelted in the forehead and hair by... potatoes?! He turned toward the attacker, seeing Will looking a little too giddy. Oh hell no. He grabbed another cup of the chunky pudding, then took aim. "You better pray to Legba I don't hurt you!" He gave a loud war cry as he threw the pudding across the room, hoping to pelt his cousin hard with the inedible food.

Yukina101

Aɴᴅ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
Uɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴍʏ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsɪᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴍɴᴇsɪᴀ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ sᴏ sᴏᴏɴ
Sᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ, sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴜsᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏʟᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ! Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Aɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ. Wᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ
I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:27 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                          Brianna Overton
                                          Gryffindor - Seventeen - Seventh Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                          ╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Brianna stared at Rhett in dismay. “Fun – you think this is fun?” she asked overdramatically. Truth be told, if she wasn’t going to get in trouble (and if she were dressed in something that she wasn’t expected to wear to class in an hour), a food fight might actually be a lot of fun. The blonde was sure Colton would at least be jealous he wasn’t here for it. “Are we on the same team now?” she asked, staring down at the roll that the fifth year handed to her. Before he answered, however, she did reach for it. Better to have ammo while stuck in the middle of a battlefield. Not even a moment later, Rhett was hit with gravy mixed with mashed potatoes right in the temple. Gross, Brianna thought although it wasn’t like she looked much better. She just wished she’d be able to stay away from any liquids or staining food. The blonde helped Rhett by firing the roll he had given her towards the kid who had just hit him and – Bull’s-eye! She had managed to hit him right in the middle of the forehead, leaving a sticky cinnamon icing mess on his skin. “Thanks,” she said as she grabbed the others that her partner had given her. As he restocked, she mostly used his body as her own shield (not that it really helped considering the Gryffindor table was in between the Slytherin and Ravenclaw ones).

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                          Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

mc2

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:27 pm
User Image

( HalfbloodFifth Year GryffindorTechie Gamer ) xx

𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎
                                                        𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚎
                                                        𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛
                                                        𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎
                                                        𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢
                                                        𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Barry was finishing his grilled cheese sandwich with Akira, while gleefully being his talkative self. Granted it has been a busy week and he just felt he could maybe afford to chillax from studying OWLs. Besides, Akira may be a genius but that was just motivating Barry to work ward. It's the Bautista way, after all, and well... he cannot help feeling competitive. It was a bonding time at this point, especially when hanging out with Callista.

Their version of chillaxing ended when an Unholy Version of a Food War erupted all the sudden. Just when Barry was about to pick his second round of a sandwich, someone threw mac n' cheese at Barry's general direction, staining his uniform as a result. He wanted to feel angry or lawful, he really did- but he grew a smug grin and turned to Akira. "Oi, wanna see something cool?" He asked, then threw a pumpkin pie at his bestfriend's face, "My hand slipped." He was amusingly sarcastic at first, but then Barry suddenly felt bad for doing that to Akira. Sure, they were best buddies but Barry was suddenly feeling a bit sensitive for Akira right now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙
                                                        𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝙸'𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗
                                                        𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜
                                                        𝙸𝚏 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐
                                                        𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎
                                                        𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛
                                                        𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝
                                                        𝙾𝚑, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Lunchbreak Fall, 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Slytherin Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Akira, so far
                                                        xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:28 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<5th year>

Rhett grinned and nodded to Brianna, "Why not? There's spells for cleaning up messes you can worry about later. No harm, right?" The harm might be house points, a letter to his parents, or even detention, but he wasn't worried about that at the moment. It wasn't like they would expel half the school over a bit of food. When asked if they were on the same team, Rhett called out to her, "Sure! Why not make a team?" He was gathering supplies when he was creamed on the front of his shirt with corn. Rhett looked the way of the guilty party and saw his friend Ferdie. Hmm... Rhett squinted his eyes at him and then grinned, laughing he accused Ferdie, "Traitor! Hey, come join my team." He ran back to Brianna and handed her more rolls along with placing a bowl of gravy between them to make the rolls extra powerful in the food fight. "No problem," Rhett added to Brianna's thanks, not bothered in the slightest she was trying to use him as a shield and he seemed more of the target for food. Well he was the one who announced food fight: it was only fair.

Time: Fall of 2041

Hello, then, Rhett
                                              Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                                              And you like pranks and can't sit still
                                              Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC:}
                                              kiska166

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:25 am
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie honestly would have been sad if Dris hadn't responded he wouldn't get up in time to dodge the slimy pudding. Covered in it he returned the favor. Grabbing the rice pudding he moved swift and soon rice pudding was on Dris's front. Seeing as he was pants level, Charlie may or may not have gotten some in Dris's pants. Most of it hit the lower torso. This caused the distraction needed to get on his feet and in less of a vulnerable position. He was sure Dris was going to retaliate in full force. Good, Charlie wanted the challenge.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:36 am
Miss GryffindorK

username
User Image
xHikaru Nakanoxx Ravenclaw xx Seventh Year xx Keeper
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hikaru had been relaxing with Dris when he heard a food fight break out. 'Hmm, maybe it would make it way down here' Hikaru thought. Oh boy, he was wrong, no sooner than that he heard Dris yelp and mashed potatoes splatter right on His chest. seeing the smug grin on the Hufflepuff seeker Charlie it looked as Dris had it handled. scooping some noodles and planning to aim for Charlie (sure Dris would be caught in the line of fire but hey Friendly fire happens) but he got nailed by a stray roll from the Gryffindors. Not sure who attacked but also not caring who was hit he flung the noodled right toward the table.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff