Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
~Jasik's Throne of Blood~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerostin

Wrathful Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:31 pm
Little Broken Puppet
Lilian growled lowly as she shook her head. "Okay, You guys can go in, I'm not. I've had enough with these doors today.." she muttered, before walking back up the steps, her crimson eyes watching them as she turned to sit on the top step, her look now bored. She did not want to mess with anymore of those stupid portals and doors today.

"So we just have to find the exit door?" adrian asks looking at axtrix. "No you have to find the exit door" he says flatly "I know exactly where the exit door in there is, but I am not going with you I am staying out here the stuff in there is vile and disgusting" he says with a disgusted grimace. "Then how the hell am I supposed to get out?" He glares incrediously "If the Enter door requires two wouldnt the exit door require two" he says unsure of the symbol now. Axtrix shrugs "Yes it does need two, But I'll help you open it on the other side. the exit door leads to Jasiks bedroom and I have full access to that room seeing how I'm the one who usually cleans it" he says flatly. "Still wanna go?" he says with more of a smirk "Bring it on" adrian glares not wanting to lose and look like a scaredy cat. They both hold out there tattooed hands and press their fingers to the wall against the now glowing symbol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:19 am
Lilian listened to what they said, and decided she would go, since there was an exit door on the other side. She stood up and moved down the steps once more, her expression was again curious. It honestly couldn't be that disgusting. Standing behind the males, she crossed her arms as her crimson eyes scanned the symbol, and she waited.

Meanwhile, London had awaken from her nap, and she sat up on the couch, stretching out her frame. She ran a hand through her hair, and debated on whether or not to get a shower. She decided she would, so she walked out of the living room. On her way, she noticed them all gathered around a door, and she just shook her head. What was it with these doors?! They were everywhere! A gentle sigh escaped her lips as she moved quickly up the steps, not bothering to say hello, because she had her mind focused on getting clean. As she reached the top, she walked down the halls, until she found the bathroom, and she went inside, locking the door behind her.

Little Broken Puppet

Aerostin

Wrathful Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:17 pm
Little Broken Puppet
Lilian listened to what they said, and decided she would go, since there was an exit door on the other side. She stood up and moved down the steps once more, her expression was again curious. It honestly couldn't be that disgusting. Standing behind the males, she crossed her arms as her crimson eyes scanned the symbol, and she waited.

Meanwhile, London had awaken from her nap, and she sat up on the couch, stretching out her frame. She ran a hand through her hair, and debated on whether or not to get a shower. She decided she would, so she walked out of the living room. On her way, she noticed them all gathered around a door, and she just shook her head. What was it with these doors?! They were everywhere! A gentle sigh escaped her lips as she moved quickly up the steps, not bothering to say hello, because she had her mind focused on getting clean. As she reached the top, she walked down the halls, until she found the bathroom, and she went inside, locking the door behind her.

Adrian hisses in pain as blood rips from the tattoo filling the symbol and Axtrix only winces. His hand was numb from opening doors all day and he was ready for a shower and blood. he could hardly contain his bloodlust at this moment and bit his tongue to keep his hunger in check. Slowly the wall opened making a dark shadowy portal. "Don't worry" Axtrix breathes tiredly "The night trackers and soul hunters dont enter this place" his eyes were shallow from the loss of his blood and his tongue kept licking his fangs. "Thanks bro" Adrian smirks with a wince as he messages his bleeding hand. "This way lovely" He purrs with a sly wink and laughs. slowly entering the portal and letting the shadows swallow him whole. Axtrix gestures toward the portal with a smirk "You are still going I take it" he says poisonously, his silver eyes now glowing a simmering bloody red with hunger. Of course she was a vampire so her blood was off the menue. Yes he liked the tast of tainted death but last time he was punished under vampiric law and was named the first vampire to drink another vampires blood.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:53 pm
Aerostin

Lilian rolled her eyes at Adrians comment, and gave a quick glance at Axtrix, now noticing that his eyes were a dangerous red color. She shook her head then stepped into the portal.

London came out of the shower a few minutes later, and she wrapped a towel around her body. She combed her hair, then blow dryad it quickly. She pulled her bags back and pinned them in a small bump, she you could see her whole face, which was actually very pretty. She put a little bit of makeup on, to highlight her eyes and cheek bones, and gave a gentle smile into the mirror. She then unlocked the bathroom door and stepped into the hallway, making her way toward her room. When she entered her room, she threw her towel down and picked out black lace undergarments, and a very pretty blue dress, and some jewlrey to match. Smiling at her choices, she dressed herself and then began to make her way downstairs, noticing Axtrix, and the dangerous color of his eyes.
]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33054378

Little Broken Puppet

Aerostin

Wrathful Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:34 pm
Axtrix leans against the wall turning and looked London up and down. glistening poison filled the saliva in his mouth as the sound of her steady heart beat fills the room fluttering like the graceful wings of a bird. his throat stings as the smell of her tainted blood fills the room hitting his dry throat. He cant stop his pale fingers as they shake with hunger and his eyes go brighter. the painted black fingernails grow a little longer and sharp as his fangs rip from his gums elongating and gretting more like an animals. he could see the blue blood pulse inside her veins under the pale veil of skin that was concealing it and his whole being shudders. It is so hard for him to turn away but he does snapping his head away from her figure that was hugged tightly by the blue victorian dress. He needed to leave and soon.

Adrian walks into the other side of the portal looking in awe at the blank white room. He squints at the blinding light shading his eyes so he could see. The room was completely white and only held two polished silver doors on either side and a white leather sofa that face a long rectangular white coffee table that held a twisted vase of pitch black roses. "Jesus its bright in here" he hisses looking over at Lillian "Which door should we take, left or right?" he asks looking back and forth between the two.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:40 pm
Aerostin

London noticed something different about the male that stood before her, and she wondered what it was, but before she could ask he was turnin away from her. "Axtrix." she called, before running after him. She gently grabbed his arm to stop him. "Are you okay..?" she asked softly, her icy eyes examining him, before she moved to stand in front of him, so he could not ignore her.

Lilian looked at both doors, her eyes growing a dark red as she listen to her instincts. "Well my instincts are telling me the left door, so let's go through the right." she muttered softly as she made her way over to the door, her pale curls bouncing lightly as she moved across the floor in her dark red and blak dress.  

Little Broken Puppet

Aerostin

Wrathful Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:01 pm
Axtrix groans at her touch in frustration. Didn't she know that she was in danger. He felt her body heat as she moved around him. He saw every movement, every twitch, every breath, every moment her eyelashes brushed against each other. He watched her like a predator watching its prey, listening to every beat of her heart, each pulse of the bloodflow in her veins. Her breath hit him like a cast-iron pan, right in the face and it made his muscles jerk. "I'm fine" He says slowly trying not to breathe in the air as much as he could. He didn't want to hurt her, but the animal inside did, coaxing him dangerously.

Adrian shrugs following her to the door dangerously close to her as he looks at the door. "Ladies first" he smiles with pearly white fangs. he watches her pale fingers open the door and they walk into a dark hall, it was too dark to see in here; the total opposite of the previous room. "This doesnt look too promising" Adrian says raising an eyebrow but heading down the dark hall anyway turning on his demonic night vision and upping his senses.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:14 pm
Little Broken Puppet
Aerostin

Aerostin

Wrathful Rogue

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:19 pm
London shook her head, watching him, locking his gaze with hers. "You're lying to me. I can tell. What is wrong?" she asked, this time her voice softer and filled with more concern, as she placed her hands upon her hips. She didn't notice the way he was looking at her like prey, and she couldn't tell he noticed everything she was doing, she could just sense something was up.

Lilians eyes scanned the dark hall as she walked in front of Adrian, her blood red eyes glowing in the dark, as a chill ran up her spine. "Usually my instincts are wrong.." she muttere in her velvety smooth voice, as she shivered slightly, looking at The male.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:06 pm
Little Broken Puppet

Her breath filled his lungs and her sweet dark smell pushed him off the edge of temptation. he grabs her hips and pushes her up against the wall his bright red eyes taking in her whole being. The thirst was too much to handle now as his body pushed up against her feeling the heat of her body against his. He straddles her legs so she cant kick him and grabbs her wrists with one strong hand while the other pulls her head back so he can see her exposed neck, the pale skin hiding blood filled veins. His tongue trails up her collar bone finding a place for his fangs and stopping at a soft spot. He bites down and almost moans as the hot tangy blood fills his waiting mouth. So sweet but with a dark musky flavor, he was gentle as he drank her blood. trying hard not to hurt her. Suddenly he feels sick as he realizes what he's doing and he lets go with horrified eyes. "Hell" He mutters leaning far against the opposite wall watching her reaction.

"Thats good" he laughs "I think girls that have imperfections are hotter than the ones that are completely perfect" He smiles in the dark when he trips over something squishy and cold. "What the hell?" he says picking himself up off of a sticky wet mess. His eyes scan around the room they had mindlessly entered and almost threw up as the lanterns in the room lit themselves revealing a bloody gore mess.

Aerostin

Wrathful Rogue

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:26 pm
London blushed deeply as he grabbed her hips and gasped as he shoved her against the wall. Before she could even think, his body was pushed against him, and he had her pinned. She couldn't help but moan gently as he licked her collarbone to her neck, and then, she felt the slight pain of his fangs sinking into her. Her body was still, knowing if she moved, he could harm her. But then she felt him let go, and she almost fell, but quickly caught herself. Her icy eyes moved to his face, as he stood on the opposite side of the hall, and she moved a shaky hand to her neck. "W-why didn't you.. Just tell me you were hungry? I thought I did... Something to upset you.. She breathed breathlessly, before stepping towards him.

Lilian looked at The male as he made the comment and smirked slightly, before she stopped in her tracks as he fell. Then, it hit her. The smell of blood. Her eyes grew a deep crimson as she took in the scene before them, gasping slightly as her hand went to her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:46 pm
Little Broken Puppet

Axtrix's eyes turned a cool liquid silver again, the red leaving his now warm eyes. "No... you would never upset me" he says slowly in a soothing voice as he now really takes in her appearance a small smile playing at his lips. He sees the mark on her neck as she gets closer and he frowns. "I am sorry" he says gesturing to her neck feeling disgusted with himself but at the same time a warm feeling filled his being that wasnt just the blood.

"Holy sh...."
Adrian starts when one of the bodies start to twitch. "hhhhheeeelllllpppp" a raspy voise says slowly as a rotting hand moves one of the bodies forward. Its eyes were and obsidian and a black ooze dripped from its eyes and needle toothed mouth. Its fingers were clawed and dug into the flooring as it moved forward. "IIIIIII nnnnnneeeeeeddddd bbbbbllllllooooddddd" it hisses pulling itself forward as more come to life. Some hung from hooks on the ceilings some hung from nails on the wall, but more dragged themselves across the floor towards them. "Damn Unconcecrated souless demons" Adrian growls "They're blocking the doors!" adrians black nails become sharp claws and his eyes glow brightly before turning black, his muscles getting larger with his demi form. "We'll need to fight our way through, that is if you dont mind getting your hands dirty" He smirks looking over at her his eyes trailing against her body before looking back at the creatures.

Aerostin

Wrathful Rogue

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas