Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image
Sol White

"We all have our stories, Lena. Neither your past nor that mark define you as a person."
Sol chuckled and began plucking at her shirt. She really did need to change. The female shrugged, retrieving her glasses and heading out into the hall. It was still relatively early. From what she could tell, the only other two awake were Valtiel and Isis. She could hear the male downstairs. The dancer, on the other hand, was sitting at the top of the stairs. From the looks of it, she was reading something.
"Good morning, bunny girl."
Sol nodded to her and entered her own room, immediately descending upon the dresser and digging through it in an attempt to find a shirt.
"I really need to organize this thing..."

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena smiled and watched Sol leave, just standing there for a minute. She realized that she felt more at ease than she had in a very, very long time. Even if it was just one person, she finally had someone she knew she could trust.

Eventually, Lena figured she should stop gawking at the door like an idiot and go downstairs. She winked at Isis as she passed the girl, but didn't say anything. It was earlier than she'd thought; the main bar area was completely deserted aside from Honey's brother... Volty? Whatever. She nodded at the male and leaned against the wall nearby. "You're up rather early..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image
Valtiel

"Always. Somebody has to get the bar ready to open."
Valtiel waved at the female then returned to tending to his cacti. A few of the poor plants had been damaged in the fight the night before. He could really replace them whenever he wanted, so he had to make them look as normal as possible. This meant tying large bows around each of the cacti. The plants looked out of place, but at least the customers wouldn't be able to tell there had been a fight.
"You're...Lena? The new guard? How are you liking Giza so far?"

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena nodded back and chuckled at his question. "Yeah. I'm Lena. Ah... It's been interesting, I'll give it that much... And it sure as hell beats the wasteland outside the gates." She looked at the cacti as if they held immense interest for her before turning back to the male again. "What was your name again? Not sure I caught it yesterday."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:38 pm
User Image
Valtiel

"Corvin Saunders...The people around here usually call me Valtiel...or Valti."
Valtiel sighed and shook his head. He was no fond of the nickname. He preferred Valtiel. Valti sounded sort of childish to him. The male shrugged and began working on the counter, obsessively cleaning it until he was sure there was no blood left on it.
"You'll never be bored here. There's always something new...Though that usually isn't a good thing."

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

"Corvin... Nice name. Mind if I call you that instead of Valtiel?" Lena didn't know why, but the male's real name just sounded better to her. She sighed softly and sat on a nearby bar stool. "Hopefully since the Summer Solstice festival is over, things won't be quite as hectic as last night... Then again, what do I know about how the Spinatologists here work?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:51 pm
User Image
Valtiel

"Not at all."
Valtiel was pleased that someone was finally willing to refer to him by his real name. He was starting to miss responding to it. The male looked towards the stairs, watching curiously as the limping rabbit finally joined them and made her way over to the stage. It was very unlikely that Honey would allow her to dance again until her ankle was better, but he doubted that would stop the woman from trying to help out. From the looks of it, she was going to prepare the stage for the others. He was grateful to her for that. It meant he had one less thing to do.
"Thank you, Isis....Giza will settle back into it's usual depressing routine for the next few days. The bar probably won't be as busy. The people probably won't risk coming outside...They don't want to become sacrifices."

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:57 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

"Corvin, then." Lena watched Isis ready the stage with vague interest. She would have offered to help, but she figured that since she knew nothing about what Isis was doing, she would only get in the way. Lena laughed at Corvin's statement. "Eh, I can't blame them... Doesn't look like it'd be a fun experience..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:03 am
User Image
Valtiel

"From what I've seen of them, I doubt it...We're lucky Isaac and Riley didn't end up being sacrificed yesterday."

Valtiel glanced at Isis, noting that the rabbit woman had visibly tensed and had taken to muttering to herself. He probably shouldn't have mentioned the earlier incident around her, but it had slipped out before he could bite his tongue. The male sighed, staring absently at the counter for a few moments before trying to grin.
"While I'm back here, can I get either of you anything?"

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:21 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

"Whatever's handy..." Lena shrugged slightly. She wasn't picky where food was concerned; before her bounty hunter days, she'd been pretty poor, so she couldn't afford to be choosy.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:29 am
User Image
Valtiel

Valtiel shrugged and began preparing something that could have been compared to breakfast. There was very little to work with in the desert food wise, but the male tried his best. The bar was possibly one of the most well stocked areas in Giza, not including the church. Thanks to the rebels, they had slightly more food to choose from.
"Here you go..."
Valtiel set three plates on the counter, motioning for Isis to join them. The rabbit woman obeyed, carefully climbing down from the stage and settling down at the bar, picking at the food curiously. The male was used to her odd eating habits, so he chose not to say anything, focusing on his own food instead.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:36 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

"Thanks, Corvin." Lena finished her food fairly quickly and stood up again, feeling more than slightly restless. "... What do you two think the chances of death would be if I went for a walk outside?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:58 am
User Image
Isis Raine

"It is early. Very few Legions would be out at this time, save for the usual security..."
Isis had decided to speak, for whatever reason or another. After a few minutes of picking at her food, she finally got around to actually eating it. She stood when she was finished, bowing to Valtiel and Lena before wandering outside. The rabbit woman wanted to find out the condition of the surrounding neighborhood.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:17 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena watched Isis go, putting her feet down on the floor and finally getting up to follow her. "I'd better not let her wander around alone... I know she can probably handle herself, but... Better safe than sorry, right? I wanted to take a walk anyway." She smiled at the bartender and saluted him as she walked away. "See you later, Corvin. Oh, if Sol asks, would you tell her where I went? Thanks!"

It didn't take her too long to catch up to Isis. She didn't speak at first. It wasn't hard to figure out that the rabbit woman wasn't much of a talker, and Lena had no idea what any of her ear sign language meant. But eventually the silence started to bother her somewhat, and she had to say something to fill it. "So, Isis, how long you and Isaac been in Giza?" Lena asked in what she hoped sounded like a friendly voice.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:55 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"It has been a few years since we first arrived in Giza..."

Isis wasn't sure exactly how long she and Isaac had been living in the city. She never bothered to keep track of the time. The rabbit woman frowned at the condition of the neighborhood. The Legions had torn the place apart. She sighed, watching the people that were already awake and trying to get everything in working order. Isis stopped where she was, looking around herself before kneeling to clean up some of the debris.
"These poor people didn't need this added stress..."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces