Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:43 pm
"Stop following me around!"Samantha said as she spun around once outside her class, her fist making contact with her brother's shoulder.

"Ow!" Elie hissed as he rubbed his shoulder, glaring at his sister. "I'm your older brother, which gives me the right to follow you and protect you from that thing." he whispered as he stared at his sister with a hard gaze. Even though they didn't get along, it was her job to protect her until she ran out of the town the day of her graduation.

Glaring at her brother, she pointed down the hall, in the direction of his next class. "Go. Now!"As her brother trudged down to his class, she entered her class, rubbing her eyes. Neither her or her brother had gotten any sleep from the police questioning them. And then their father. It was unfair! Settling down in her seat in the back, she glanced up when Molly and Kari entered. She had forgotten she had had a class with them both.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:21 pm
Molly had heard Elie and Samantha yelling and she looked at her. "Is everything ok?" she asked Sam while letting Kari and Remy talk.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:41 pm
Samantha glanced up from the spot she had been staring at on the floor. An attempt of a smile was forced on her face, as she shrugged her right shoulder. "Yeah. Elie is just... Well, being an annoying brother." Sighing, she rubbed her eyes again. The whole thing with Elie weared her out more than she felt before. As usual, he found a way to annoy her without actually speaking more than five times. "Since what happen, he's been following me around, claiming he had to watch out for me. And we don't really get along, since we have different view points, so it's really bugging me."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:45 pm
Molly sighed. "I wish my brother was in school with me. I think you're lucky." she said with a soft smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:52 pm
( everyone about good? )  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:11 pm
(YEP!)  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:38 pm
((Yeah))

Remy turned to look at Kari. "Sop when do you think the ghost is going to show up next?" He asked simply.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

((Sure. Just killing time now.))

Kari leaned on her desk, toying with a pencil as she considered Remy's question. "Probably again today, if I don't miss my guess. She's trying to get people's attention. We made her go away yesterday, but I have a feeling she'll try again today. Maybe to a different group. Maybe to the same people. I don't know. But she'll come." She sounded certain of herself.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:47 pm
( Alright. Now I try to control characters as little as possible, so, you guys need to find something to do in town. I don't care what, but it's gonna happen there so...be there XD )

Jake was sitting at the towns bookstore/cafe. He had his computer out, eating a muffin as he scrolled through the page he was looking at. He had finally remembered where he saw the girl from. She used to live here, couple years back. died at a school stabbing. Or at least, that's what the webpage told him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image

Kari hummed to herself, browsing the small bookshop. She was buried in her usual corner of occult books - A corner too small for her tastes. But occasionally there was a good book, so she kept coming back. She picked up a book on tarot readings, then huffed and put it back. "Been there, done that, own it already." She muttered to herself.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:03 pm
Jake looked up from his computer, hearing Kari nearby at the occult like books. Typical of her really. But, after being chased by a ghost, you tend to like people a little more. Especially the living kind. "Having trouble Kari?" he asked. He picked up a book beside him, trying to find something on ghosts, "I pulled this off the shelf earlier, if you want to take a look at it."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

Kari looked up at the sound of her name. She grinned at Nowe cheerfully. "Not trouble, per say. Just annoyance. I own most of the books here." She looked at his book curiously, walking closer. "I don't think I have that one though. May I see it?" She asked politely, one hand outstretched.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:26 pm
"I just said you could." Jake said, laughing a little. "Come on and take a seat.' he said, setting the book down on the table. He then looked down at his muffin, "you want half?" he offered.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image

"Thanks." Kari grinned and sat down. She began flipping through the book, answering Nowe absently. "Sure, if you don't mind." Her dark eyes skimmed through the book, soaking in the information quickly.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:01 pm
Jake pulled off half of the muffin and handed it to her. "It's no problem. I was just trying to...get info on that ghost." he said, turning his computer to her. "I found out she used to go to our school..I'm guessing that the way she died explains the knife maybe.."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff