Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:02 pm
"You're not going anywhere." Devon said grabbing her leg after the spear flew by in front of her. "And what are you talking about with the body guard stuff? I only take orders from the gods. Not their spoiled children." He smiled again, finding the perfect chance to get her flustered. "Maybe I'll take orders in your bed though." He laughed and spun her around and let go before she could do her little shadow thing, sending her flying into the branches of a tree. That'll scratch you all up. He went down beside Luna and Amia, ready for when she came back.

Luna thanked Devon and waved a thanks to Gerad from across the field. She didn't know what else to do other than concentrate on the hail and rain. It was making it quite cold though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:04 pm
Malinda flew back quick enough as to not be hit by the spear. "What is it with you people and trying to cut me and ruin my dress!!!" she screamed. Again, she was back in Devon's grasp, then she was quickly thrown into a tree, although not before he said some interesting things. Her arms and legs were completely scratched now and her wings were almost totally useless. They could heal, but it would take a moment. She waltzed up to where Devon landed, yet she was a little ways back. "Only in your dreams Devon. Actually, not even there. I don't sleep with useless trash."  

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:07 pm
(( music read my post...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:09 pm
Rayne Engel
(( music read my post...))

((I did and it's editted lol))  

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:18 pm
(( Okay i didn't see when I said that. =) ))

"I deliver the presents your little boyfriends send you." He thought. "Oh wait, you haven't received any. I guess the best you could get is trash." He took out two daggers, getting ready to fight her. His tactics weren't working. He just had to lead her somewhere else. Quiet and secluded, he chuckled at his jokes. He was getting them good tonight.

Luna sighed. Devon seemed hopeless. She had met him a few times in her childhood, but she didn't know him as a dimi-god. He was always like that when he liked a girl. She experienced it herself.

(( this is my last post so we can wait on Ty. I'll be leaving in an hour soon anyways. lol ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:31 pm
Cedric noticed that the girl had landed and left Deimos to deal with the Hellhounds, which he seemed to be doing with ease. In an instant, Cedric was next to the girl, sword dancing in his hand.
"So you're the supposed daughter of Hades," he said with a grin, "You don't look as tough as your brother over there. I doubt you can really put up a fight at all." He chuckled to himself for a moment, "I heard you shouting your name earlier; what was it, Malinda? Yeah, that was it. Would you care to 'dance', Malinda?" Cedric bowed slightly, keeping his guard up in case she decided to attack him in his momentary weakness.

Rhi took her chance while the girl, Malinda, was momentarily distracted; she picked up the sword, turned herself invisible and ran towards the others. She extended her invisibility to include them.
"Let's move somewhere a bit safer," she whispered, "Those of us doing our fighting from the sidelines will be more protected that way."  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:34 pm
((Lol sorry again and okay, I have to clean anyway XD))

Malinda turned to shadow for just a second then becanme solid again. Now, she had fewer cuts, though some were still there. Those had been deeper and were harder to heal. Her wings were still damamged, but at least now she could move without much pain. Devon's comment had made her think a little. "I'm the daughter of Hades, of course I've never had a boyfriend." She saw the daggers and backed farther away. "Why do you want to ruin my nice things?" she asked, trying to buy time for her wings. She turned around and saw Cedric standing there. His words infuriated her. "No, I would not. But let me ask you something, Cedric was it? Tell me, would you like to die?" The earth cracked beneath their feet. She knew her father would not like the fact that she was using the portal as a weapon, but right now she hardly cared.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:43 pm
((k, im going to respond to that, but later, right now i have to go to work razz ))  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:44 pm
Musiical Soulz
((k, im going to respond to that, but later, right now i have to go to work razz ))

((Lol mkay))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:59 pm
((I'm kinda waiting for Strider. XD ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:20 pm
(( Strider was on just a minute ago. Maybe he didnt know we were waiting on him. lol. and i got data on my phone now. i have limited characters per post but i'll do my best. ))

"Why do you want to kill us, Malinda?" Devon asked her in seriousness and jokingly a little. Maybe he could do a pity work on her. He grabbed Luna and Amia around their waist and flew up so they wouldnt be swallowed whole. "Sorry girls. I'll take you both somewhere safe like Rhi suggested. He noticed Oceanas away from the battle on the tree line. He took them over there and lowered them down on the ground then went back to Malinda and Cedric. He waited for her answer.

Luna thanked Devon as he flew off. They all saved her so many times. She lacked so much when it came to this stuff. She felt weaker as she kept the hell falling over them all. She wondered if she should stop. She wasnt sure what else to do if she did stop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm
"Dying isn't an option for me," Cedric replied, jumping on to one side of the ground breaking under his feet, and moved closer to Malinda. He sheathed his sword and took out his spear; this seemed more suited for it. Cedric knew that up on Mount Olympus, his father would be proud to see his son using his spear. Taking careful aim, Cedric threw the spear at Malinda, hoping to simply injure her, but not to kill. Not yet, at least.  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:33 pm
((I know. I asked him to post before I did because my guys're involved with his, but it looks like he disappeared.))

"I'm back!" Jira poked her head through the doorway after the door swung open. She shut it again after walking inside, then tossed the empty bag she'd used to carry her work on a shelf and plopped down on a stool, setting her hammer down next to her. "What's going on?"
"We're talking, Miss Heron. About the other demi-gods, I think."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:33 pm
After Gerad had picked up the knife Theras tackled Gerad knocking him on his back. Gerad used his shield to slam at Theras, and kicking with his legs getting out from under him and rolling to his feet. He swung with his shield hoping to knock Theras back. His shield may be a defensive item but it could break bones.

"Yup. There were several attacks on demi-gods tonight all over the world. I'm just one of the people sent to help other groups. Though i'm the only one person team." Jason laughed. "Most of the ones sent weren't demi-gods actually, just those sided with the gods."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:55 am
Amia was grateful to Devon for getting them outta there. "Luna, what should we do. I don't know how long I can keep this up." she breathed.

Malinda watched Devon leave and come back. "Simple. It's what I was told to do." Then she heard Cedric and suddenly a sprear peirced her side. She turned and looked at him. Her rage was way beyond her ability to control it, yet she had a calm expression. "You're very annoying." she said, ripping out the spear and snapping it in half. The earth protested as the hole became wider and wider. Stop this now! her father's words screamed in her head. She fell to her knees, his authority unbearable. But, father I- The gaping hole quickly shut as Malinda grasped her head. Truthfully, her father had never sent her, she had come of her own free will. Of course she hadn't told Hades she was going. She stood shakily and glanced at Devon and Cedric. "Well, if you absolutely want to destroy me, now would be an excellent time." She hoped they didn't, but she knew Cedric probably would if Devon didn't try.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff