Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:27 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila looked at the woman and gave her a sad look. "Well, this sucks. So alike it's almost as if we're looking in a mirror, huh? And don't worry, I can handle it. If Malpas isn't dishing it out, I can handle it. He works with the mind, which I guess is why I got him. Anything else would just be pointless to use on me." She told her and stood, carefully removing herself from Vela and her coils. "I'll be fine. I won't let it happen again Melanie. I promise. Is it okay if I call you that?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
Xombie.

"Melanie is fine..."

Xombie smiled softly and rested herself up against the wall beside Reelo. She wasn't ready to try going through the bars again just yet. With her luck, she would end up just crashing into them. The female also wanted to remain close to Dali as well, just in case. Reelo's prison was closer than her's was.

"I hope you don't mind the company, Reelo."

Vela soon joined her in the cell, after the snake managed to pull the rest of her body through the bars. At several points, she really did get stuck. It couldn't be helped though. She was simply too large to fit.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image

:: Haruka Nagashima ::

Haruka had smiled--actually smiled out of the week she had learned of her fate. The child prodigy figured out the trick; everything was of the mind, the tortures, the fears... Reelo may have been the source of how the child prodigy and Marianna drew this conclusion.

"Hey, you guys--" Haruka paused at the other three who were conesing after a bird had vanished. She had not been aware of the conversation in the other cells...
[/quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image

"Hm..Define better." He'd been too caught up watching her slip through the bars to even acknowledge the action at first, touching his own lips a moment later and chuckling. She was not the only one walking through cells, that other pagan woman was not in her correct cage either...This was important. Reelo smirked at Xombie and pushed himself away from the wall a minute, stepping to the bars and knocking on them gently, they replied back with their normal dull ringing. He frowned, running his hand the length of the bars a few times to no avail. And finally, when he had deemed them all solid he spun around and returned to Melanie, tapping her shoulder as though she couldn't see him. "Melanie was it?....Neat trick, mind telling me how you did it so i can slip the hell out of here?" He asked, wondering why none of them had used whatever skill they had acquired to simply walk out the front door as he would have done.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

The reason that Marianna hadn't noticed the odd little conversation between the familiars, Dali, and Xombie was simple. She'd been trying out Reelo's suggested theory. She hadn't had any luck, though. "Sorry, Reelo, that doesn't seem possible at the moment," she called over to the male. She slipped her hand through one of the bars; she could now get from one cell to another at will. But the cell doors remained impenetrable to any mind trick she tried. "The doors seem to be made of a stronger illusion... But hey, this in itself is big! If we all can figure this much out, who knows? We might be able to figure out how to really escape Hell."

Marianna took Haru's hand and tugged her gently through the bars to Dali's cell, sitting down beside the Pagan girl and smiling at her. It felt good to be close to humans again. She hadn't realized how much she'd missed it, but that week of only Lucifer for company had really been taking its toll on her. She didn't know how long a reprieve the demons would allow, but any break was wonderful.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

"What? What does that even mean?" He asked, looking back at Marianna curiously. He was well aware that this was no time for joking, but couldn't help himself when next he spoke, smirking just enough for the other woman to know he was joking. Partially at least. "What good is the power to walk through walls if you lose the ability to use a damned doorway...hell even I managed to get out of this stupid cell..for a second anyway..That still doesn't make sense, how was he able to put me back? If the cell door is magical and i slammed it shut on him then shouldn't he be trapped and not me?" For an instant Reelo actually felt stupid for asking the question, then rationalized- he was a normal human being unlike the others...the question was completely fair on his end.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image

Haruka had observed the theory, calculating other options in her head, coming up short for the time being. Shr pondered what the Muslim man ranted about. Haruka played the options again. "Because we're humans, the demons are not effected. It is there world, their design or more like the king's design." Satan's... "If we best our personal demons inside and out, we may be able to leave the bowels of hell until we find a clear solution. While we escape, we would have to travel the levels of hell like in Dante's inferno... I believe..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:44 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila looked at the others and smiled, suddenly wanting to be with Melanie to protect her better. She focused on her and slipped through the bars, sliding down the wall as Naomi curled up between the two women. "Makes sense.... Anyone else going through coffee withdrawl?" She asked, a playful smile gracing her lips.

She saw something move out of the corner of her eye and she instantly plastered herself to Melanie, shuddering at the large funnel web spider creeping past the cells. "A-anyone got some Raid?" She asked in a shakey voice, hoping that it would leave. She sighed in joy when it kept on it's path through their block.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:09 pm
Epsilon

User Image

Epsilon felt overjoyed at what, and more specifically who he had seen. "Master Eblis will be pleased... Perhaps I will get a soul to eat this time... I certainly hope so. It's been so long since I had a soul." He said to himself in a raspy sounding voice as he continued through the halls, past screaming and wailing mortals within the cells currently tormented by their demons.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna had to exert all of her self-control not to scream when she saw the enormous spider pass through her cell. As it was, she squeaked and leaped to her feet, pressing herself as flat against the wall as she could, praying the spider wouldn't notice her.

Thankfully, it didn't. When it was finally out of sight, Marianna's mind processed Dali's question and she laughed breathlessly. "Sorry, left my only can of Raid in my other pants... Good god, that thing was huge... World's biggest, ugliest spider... Must've been two feet wide..." She shuddered and sank back to the floor, her face pale. Marianna did not like bugs of any kind, and spiders ranked among her least favorite.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:44 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Even though she was still pretty much trying to become one with Melaine's left side, she managed to peek out at Marianna and smile very faintly. "W-well then, go get 'em... Make sure the can in the size of a house... I HATE spiders....." She said and shuddered. For some reason, she really hated this one, it felt oddly familiar, but she couldn't place it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Several minutes after the spider had vanished, color began to return to Marianna's cheeks and she actually grew bored. She looked around at the others and smiled slightly. "Hey, since we've got nothing else to do, and since we have to get out of here together, why don't we get to know each other a bit? Can't hurt to have friends in a place like this, right?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image

With the mind of s scholar, the prodigy was fascinated by the spider, wanting to figure out what breed it was but it vanished soon after her vision traveled toward it. The spider was demonic, a dangerous mix at best. Why and where did it come from was on ther Japanese girl's mind. "Getting to know each other would be suffice if we are to find a way to safety. Though, I don't talk about myself much," that was when she alive. her past did not matter as a dead girl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Melanie curled her knees into her chest, just listening to the others speak. Right now she felt it more important to observe than it was to actually participate in the conversations. She began petting Vela, looking around every so often for any sign that Lucion was nearby. Not even the spider could break her concentration.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalilia could easily feel Melanie tense up and she slowly moved herself to hug her tightly, her body covering her at a slight angle and her cheek resting on the other woman's right shoulder. "It's okay Melanie, I'll try to protect you." She told her and felt suddenly beyond tired again, closing her eyes and falling asleep on her, holding her a bit tighter for comfort.

She shifted in her slumber and her cheek slipped, her face now resting on Melanie's chest instead of her shoulder, her arms sliding down to her waist as she breathed steadily with Naomi just as asleep next to her.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff