Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:04 pm
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita giggled at Sakura chasing her own tail and then burst into riotous laughter. "No, Saku, they don't but that's why they aren't as cool as you are!" She said then felt her twin poke her with her tail and saw Lulu tap her wrist, to indicate the time.

Lokita sighed and nodded. "Auntie Rahrah, I have to eat something now." She said and gave her an apoloigetic smile. "Sorry I have to eat so much."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:10 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah smiled and shook her head. "Don't apologize, Loki, it's fine. Come on, I already have some fruit ready for you while I make the rest of breakfast." She led the girls and the puppy into the dining room and set out a couple of plates of sliced fruit. She knew that the adults wouldn't be up for a bit; it was still only 8:10, and they didn't need to be up until nine. Sirrah began making omelets for the family, occasionally sneaking Sakura a piece of sausage.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image
Sakura

Sakura immediately stopped chasing her tail when she heard food mentioned and faithfully followed Lulu and Lokita. She couldn't help but go and see the grown-up lady when she smelled the food, and sat on her hind legs to beg. The first piece she got, she hurried back and offered to Lokita. "Ere oo oe, istress. Art oo ungry?" she said with some difficulty. Speaking with sausage in one's mouth wasn't as easy as Sakura had thought it would be.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:27 pm
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita grinned and giggled at the food begin offered and took it, scratching the dog behind her left ear gently. "Thank you Sakura. I need to eat alot or I get sick, and Lulu will get sick because we are connected in a way." She explianed then ate teh food, still scratching her ear.

She could now hear Nina and Yuri shuffling and waking up, and she saw the woman enter the kitchen. "Tia Nina, Aunt Yuri! Look! Big Puppy got us a puppy! Saku, say hello to our other aunts!" Lokita saind excitedly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image
Sakura

Sakura barked happily and ran over to the two new women, sniffing all around their feet before grinning up at them. They smelled like good people. "Ohayou gozaimasu! Nice to meet you!" she said sweetly. She wanted to make Lulu and Lokita proud of her, so she was sure to be very polite.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:41 pm
Nina Seldiat

User Image

Nina had her hand about to grab Yuri's chest, but froze when the dog spoke to her. "Que...? Hermana, anytime I think I've seen it all, this familia proves me wrong. I'm okay, you? Do you want some food? I can make some chimichangas." She offered tot he dog once her shock left her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah laughed at Nina's expression and shrugged. "Sakura was a gift from my father to Lulu and Lokita. She's part demon, which is why she can talk. Someday she'll be able to shape shift." She chuckled when she saw Yuri kneel down and start speaking in fluent Japanese with the puppy. "Looks like she's a member of the family already."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image
Sakura

"No, thank you, I had some sausage," said Sakura to Nina before politely responding to Yuri's questions in Japanese. After a couple of minutes she excused herself and went over to put her front paws against Sirrah's leg. "Miss Tayashi? You're getting married today, right? Satoshi-sama mentioned it... Can I stay home? I want to be there to see Lulu and Lokita in their pretty dresses, but I don't want to be around a lot of people. I might forget and start talking."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Of course you can stay home if you'd like, Sakura-chan." Sirrah took the food to the table and dished it out onto five plates, then prepared a bowl of food for Sakura as well. She had to smile when Sakura thanked her politely, then dragged her bowl over to sit on the floor between where Lulu and Loki were sitting.

The women all finished breakfast fairly quickly, and then it was time to get ready for the wedding. Sirrah pulled out Lulu and Loki's dresses that she'd been hiding and helped them get dressed, then went to her room with Nina and Yuri to get into her wedding dress.

Kevin wasn't there; he had stayed the night at Chibi's, since they had decided to go traditional. Which meant there was another ritual to be completed on Sirrah's end. Her borrowed item was white shoes from a friend at work, the blue was a pretty pair of blue earrings. The old item was the ribbon she tied her hair up with; it had been her mother's. And the new was the dress itself, which was a beautiful, flowing gown of white satin.

She put on the final touches on herself while her bridesmaid and maid of honor got their dresses on, adjusting her white flowered headdress and putting on her makeup and gloves. Sirrah looked at her reflection in the full-length mirror in her bedroom and shifted nervously. "Nina... Do you think Kevin will like it?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:07 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina finished pulling on her bolero jacket of the same emerald color and material as her dress and smiled at Sirrah. "Hermana, I don't think he cares about the clothes, but who is wearing them. He will love you regardless of what you are wearing, how old you are, how tired you are, or how afraid you are. Kevin is a good man, and I don't know too many of those." she told her and kissed her cheek lightly. "Let's go ladies, we have to meet Harmony and the others there still." She told the woman and started her way out, stooping down to pet Sakura once more and slip her a large piece of ham.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Thank you, Nina." Sirrah smiled and followed her sisters and nieces out to the waiting limousine; her father was always prompt. "Oh... I didn't know you were coming to get us, Chichiue," she said to him as she approached the luxurious car.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

It was difficult for Satoshi to keep a straight face when he saw his daughter looking so radiant. He managed it, however, and nodded stoically to acknowledge her statement. "Yes, I decided that my daughters should arrive in style. We shall pick up the other girls as well; I am certain they haven't left yet." He opened the door and helped each girl in before getting into the car himself.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:54 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu and Lokita raced over to the tall male and launched themselves and to hug him around his shoulders, using their neko abilities to even manage to jump that high. "That you Big Puppy!!! We love her!! Sakura is the best puppy ever!!!!" Lulu tod him as she purred into his chest, hearing Lokita do tha same thing on the other side.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:02 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi smiled slightly and got into the car with the girls still clinging to him. "You are most welcome, Lulu and Lokita. I take it this means Sakura behaved well for you?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 am
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita remained attached to the huge dog demon, as did her twin, purring against him affectionately. "Yes! When Lulu asked her to speak, she REALLY spoke! Sakura is so sweet! Thank you Biggy!" She told him in an excited rush, simply combining 'Big' and 'Puppy' into 'Biggy'.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games