Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:16 pm
Emma began tossing her black balls of fire. She was very agile and so easily dodged the attacks thrown at her. Phynix and Chi-Chi went on the attack as well. Emma pulled a fire ball she had thrown back to her as it was about to hit Phynix.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:21 pm
Maneki agilely flipped and twisted around the creatures severing them with his swords like a whirlwind of death. As more continued to poor out the corridor he hoped up and made his way down the corridor using their heads as stepping stones. He looked back at the others and called out to them "I'm gonna see where they're coming from you hold them off"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:29 pm
Emma looked at Astro, if he wasn't here she could set the floor on fire. Oh well. She pulled out her velvet bag and yelled for Phynix to get in. She did so and moments later she returned with soldier demons who immediately charged into the fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:39 pm
Regrowing his wings, Astro flew over their heads, well more like their shoulders, leveling his sword at the height of their necks. They just seemed to keep coming, "Emma, thanks for summoning the army" as he said this he took a hit and went down.  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:43 pm
More soldiers kept appearing as the number of enemies increased. Emma got over to Astro and pulled him to safety. "You okay?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:45 pm
Maneki ran across the demons until he found a fork in the hallway. He looked down the turn and saw that the creatures were filing out of the chamber at the end of it. It was probably where that guy was being held. However he felt an even darker presence from the path straight ahead. Trusting his intsincts he took the straight path instead and the creatures split up half continuing to go for the others and half going to pursue Maneki. There was only a small metal door at the end of the hallway and he immediately slipped inside and slamed it shut and pulled the bar down over the hooks on either side of the door to seal it shut. He sighed and wiped his brow happy to be get away from the mob of creatures. When he turned around he saw that the small circular room was actually some sort of alter. The ground was painted with a giant magic circle although the he had never seen the symbols they used before. It couldn't be a shrine to any of the gods he knew or even Emma's family. on a raised alter there was a group of 5 Cloaked figures all dressed in black robes. They were standing around a mutliated human corpse chanting in a language he didn't understand. When they were finished the remains transformed into one of the creatures they had been fighting. "oh god!" The figures took notice of Maneki and ordered the newly created monster to attack them. Maneki easily flipped over the creature and stabbed it through the back of the neck. Unfortunately he left his back to them and one of them came up behind him and stabbed him through the chest with a ritualistic looking dagger "gugh" The figure withdrew the dagger and maneki fell to the ground dead. The figure laughed and licked some of the blood off his dagger "hmmmmm....it seems your blood isn't normal, very powerful. Exactly what we were looking for." He walked back over to the alter and one of his compainons pulled out a vial of blood. "it really is a simple method really, we take in humans using their remains to create the creatures you saw, then we capture more humans and use them as food for the creatures, this in turn creates more remains to use to make more creatures. A beautiful cycle don't you think?" The man tapped the dagger on the lip of the vial causign a drop of Maneki's blood to drop into it. "but your not human are you? no your something much more, I wonder what kind of creature your blood will make, especially when combined with blood we got from that pesky lizard hybrid" They poured the mixed blood on the alter and began to chant once more. Meanwhile Maneki's body began to twitch as he started coming back to life.

(EDIT: damn..sorry for the long post)  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:51 pm
Shaking it off Astro said. "yeah, I've had worse, I'm going after Maneki, I have a feeling he's in trouble, and you seem to be holding your own here, good luck." then transforming into a sparrow he darted off down the hallway, finding himself at a fork he asked himself which way Maneki would've gone, then chose the one without the creatures. He eventually found himself in a room with five cloaked figures and maneki on the floor with a dagger in him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:53 pm
(room is bared shut)  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:55 pm
(oops, my bad)
Seeing the barred door Astro transformed into an ant and crawled under the door, seeing a room with cloaked figures chanting and Maneki on the floor with a dagger in him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:01 pm
Unnoticed to anyone in the fray, a small lizard darted through the crowd, down the hallway and under the crack in the door. The lizard surveyed the scene: the cat was bleeding and twitching, perhaps dead. A hooded man was pouring blood on an altar while he and several other hooded men chanted in a long-forgotten language.

Settling on a plan, the lizard crept up behind one of the chanting men, and slowly morphed into Quincy. Quincy then pulled a long, thin dagger out of his boot and slipped it into the temple of the chanter, who fell without a sound. Grunting as if under a considerable strain, the lead chanter glanced up with shock at Quincy, who was using the blood of the dead chanter to draw various religious symbols all over his section of the circle.  

aamiller321

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:04 pm
unnoticed by Quincy Astro transformed into a tank, taking aim at the altar he fired, shards of rock went every where.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:13 pm
(no prob)

After the death of one of their comrades the figures errected a barrier over themselves defending the alter from Astro's blast while other parts of the room were crumbled. Maneki slowly pushed himself to his feet and his legs wobbled underneath him but he managed to stay up right. He picked one of his swords up off the ground and began stumbling over to them using his swords power to cut through the barrier. "no way am I gonna let you carry out your schemes" he lifted his sword up above his head and was ready to slice one of the figures in half when their chanting suddenly stopped. The altar let out a pulse of energy that knocked everyone in the room back against the wall. The main figure laughed maniacally at their success "yes...its done!" crouching on one knee ontop of the slab was a pure white, almost featureless creature. It opened its red eyes and looked around the room seeing the world for the first time. "where am I?" the figure stepped forward and placed his hand on his new creation's shoulder "you are in my underground lair of death and blood shed" the creature didn't look at the man but instead stared down at its hands "what am I?" The man's mouth could be seen from under his hood and there was a large toothy grin on his face "your one of my creations, Created to do my bidding" The creature placed his hand onto the alter and his fingers appeared to extend through the ground "no....." the cloaked man took a step back "what!? how dare yo.." he man was cut off a massive spiked tendril shot up from the ground under him piercing him through his crotch and up through his skull killing him instantly.

(here a picture for refrence and if you want me to make a profile for it I can cus I kinda want him to be a new character of sorts, if thats allright with you)  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

aamiller321

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:14 pm
As the altar exploded, Quincy went flying. Struggling to keep his limbs together he hit the wall and slumped over, his head literally in his hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 pm
"That's two down, three to go" Astro yells as he transforms back into his winged human form with the massive sword, swinging it through the middle of one of the hooded figures. "And who's this guy with the tendril?"  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:19 pm
With a fiery explosion Emma burst the door open. She was pissed...again. Fire surrounded her and poured out of her eyes and mouth as she spoke, "End this already!!" She screamed and the fire surged. The hooded figures burst into flames and Emma walked towards the altar.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games